The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth_marshmallow on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 3:54 am

@SkyStar wrote:
@MrsWindu wrote:
@Darth_marshmallow wrote:THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Darth_marshmallow

That had me spluttering my morning tea everywhere. Thanks fo sharing. In some scenes Luke looks like Dave Grohl lol
@MrsWindu

Haha I really liked Luke in this Very Happy
@SkyStar

Me too!
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 193
Likes : 841
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-15

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by panki on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 5:30 am

@Darth_marshmallow wrote:
@SkyStar wrote:
@MrsWindu wrote:
@Darth_marshmallow wrote:THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Darth_marshmallow

That had me spluttering my morning tea everywhere. Thanks fo sharing. In some scenes Luke looks like Dave Grohl lol
@MrsWindu

Haha I really liked Luke in this Very Happy
@SkyStar

Me too!
@Darth_marshmallow

Luke is hilarious!!!!! lol!

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 3345
Likes : 12489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 6:23 am

I'm sure everybody saw but there was a minute-long trailer aired during some ABC event last night. Nothing new, though. Well, one shot of Rey practicing with her staff, but that's it.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Tumblr_p09vb3TwKW1t3n54uo2_540

And I think we already knew this but Chewie does seem to be piloting the Falcon alone (+ one porg) in the crystal area beneath Crait.

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Tumblr_p09wk8AQGo1t3n54uo3_540

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Tumblr_p09wk8AQGo1t3n54uo2_540
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4132
Likes : 35788
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 6:27 am

@FrolickingFizzgig

Chewie is a bad*** Cool
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2039
Likes : 10062
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 6:29 am

@FrolickingFizzgig

I foresee a car window toy merchandising opportunity...
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30457
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 6:30 am

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:@FrolickingFizzgig

Chewie is a bad*** Cool
@Cowgirlsamurai
I really hope he doesn't eat that Porg. If anything's going to traumatize kids, it's that. Laughing

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 4KvN4Ot
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4132
Likes : 35788
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 6:33 am

@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

I foresee a car window toy merchandising opportunity...
@Darth Dingbat

There is one!

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Dba9fe10

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Af805a10
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 96296a10
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2039
Likes : 10062
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kessel on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 6:58 am

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

I foresee a car window toy merchandising opportunity...
@Darth Dingbat

There is one!

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Dba9fe10

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Af805a10
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 96296a10
@Cowgirlsamurai

I would buy that porg with suction cup, but I don't know if I'd put it on my car. Maybe.

Btw, poor little guy! Chewie should have buckled him up!

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
Kessel
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1934
Likes : 13563
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth_marshmallow on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 7:11 am

@Kessel wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig

I foresee a car window toy merchandising opportunity...
@Darth Dingbat

There is one!

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Dba9fe10

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Af805a10
The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 96296a10
@Cowgirlsamurai

I would buy that porg with suction cup, but I don't know if I'd put it on my car. Maybe.

Btw, poor little guy! Chewie should have buckled him up!
@Kessel

I'm totally buying it for my sons Very Happy
Darth_marshmallow
Darth_marshmallow
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 193
Likes : 841
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-15

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 9:16 am

That Porg is Han's reincarnation. That's why he sticks with Chewie a lot. He's finally free of all human obligations (rules, miney, fatherhood etc.) and just wants to go gallivanting with his best bud Chewie!
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by vaderito on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 9:18 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:That Porg is Han's reincarnation. That's why he sticks with Chewie a lot. He's finally free of all human obligations (rules, miney, fatherhood etc.) and just wants to go gallivanting with his best bud Chewie!
@Rei of Sunshine

And Rian said Han's ghost, well, not exactly, is going to be felt in the movie. Now we know why! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49922
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by fuhry on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:35 am

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:That Porg is Han's reincarnation. That's why he sticks with Chewie a lot. He's finally free of all human obligations (rules, miney, fatherhood etc.) and just wants to go gallivanting with his best bud Chewie!
@Rei of Sunshine

OMG this is so happening! The porg is going to stick by Chewie on Atch-to, he'll get super annoyed and think he got rid of it, we'll get some background from Luke about how they harbor reincarnated souls, the Han-Porg will stow away on the Falcon and then later pop up in the Crait battle, he'll actually flip a switch that will vent an overheating actuator and save the ship, Chewie will look at him funny and the Porg will make some Han mannerism.

As for the Porg toys, I have a feeling that in terms of sales, "This is not going to go the way you think" and those things will be on the clearance rack by the pile .... but still...
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 241
Likes : 871
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by IoJovi on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:36 am




https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168081702643/star-wars-the-last-jedi-training-featurette

Not sure if this has been posted yet?  I don't honestly know which part is my favorite, tbh...  Shocked


Last edited by IoJovi on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41504
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by ZioRen on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:37 am

@IoJovi

I was just about to post that cuz HECKIN. I'm pretty sure I have a crush on almost all of the Star Wars cast and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2758
Likes : 18818
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:38 am

@IoJovi

It hasn't.
I've no idea from where Sleemo uplodaed.

It's just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

***fangirl mode***
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by IoJovi on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:40 am

@ZioRen wrote:@IoJovi

I was just about to post that cuz HECKIN. I'm pretty sure I have a crush on almost all of the Star Wars cast and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Laughing
@ZioRen and @Darth_Awakened

I absolutely adore Gwendolyn Christie....  I cannot wait for her face off with Finn....  bounce
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41504
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by vaderito on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:41 am

can someone screen cap moments where Daisy and Adam fight multiple opponents? I need details. I bet fanboys will lose their sith over the green training LS. lol!

But Adam's muscles in motion are the sex! cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49922
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by ZioRen on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:42 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:@IoJovi

I was just about to post that cuz HECKIN. I'm pretty sure I have a crush on almost all of the Star Wars cast and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Laughing
@ZioRen and @Darth_Awakened

I absolutely adore Gwendolyn Christie....  I cannot wait for her face off with Finn....  bounce
@IoJovi

She's normally so adorable but there was one snippet in that featurette where her face actually looked pretty damn intimidating and it was amazing! Now I'm sad that it appears Phasma is helmeted the whole time.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2758
Likes : 18818
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:44 am

@IoJovi wrote:


https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168081702643/star-wars-the-last-jedi-training-featurette

Not sure if this has been posted yet?  I don't honestly know which part is my favorite, tbh...  Shocked
@IoJovi

Clicked it and it said url can't be found Help Cry
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 7815
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 33
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by IoJovi on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:44 am

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:


https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168081702643/star-wars-the-last-jedi-training-featurette

Not sure if this has been posted yet?  I don't honestly know which part is my favorite, tbh...  Shocked
@IoJovi

Clicked it and it said url can't be found Help Cry
@SheLitAFire

Does this one work?

https://sleemo.tumblr.com/post/168081702643/star-wars-the-last-jedi-training-featurette

Testing...

EDIT: yay it works!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41504
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:45 am

@IoJovi

Yup!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 7815
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 33
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kylo Rey on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:49 am

AAAAAAAAH! It's on the official SW YouTube page! Daisy: "I was watching Adam train and he gives it so full out, every single time..." fight scene together confirmed?!? The fights look like they're gonna be so good and intense! Looks like Kylo might have to fight off multiple opponents too?


Last edited by Kylo Rey on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1385
Likes : 11010
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 23
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by Kessel on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:52 am

I love how Daisy says she was watching Adam train which means they were training together. I know technically that could mean another duel (*yawn*), but come on, based on what we know and the other training footage we've seen of them each, we know they both fight the Praetorians...likely together.

_________________
"The relationship between Kylo and Rey is awesome."
Kessel
Kessel
Moderator

Messages : 1934
Likes : 13563
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by IoJovi on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:52 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:AAAAAAAAH! It's on the official SW YouTube page! Daisy: "I was watching Adam train yesterday..." fight scene together confirmed?!? The fights look like they're gonna be so good and intense! Looks like Kylo might have to fight off multiple opponents too?
@Kylo Rey

I'm sticking with my headcanon of these two fighting the Pretariandsflkdian guards together until the movie proves otherwise.  Laughing

FYI, I gave up on trying to spell that a long time ago....


Last edited by IoJovi on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41504
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

The Last Jedi Trailer(s): - Page 6 Empty Re: The Last Jedi Trailer(s):

Post by vaderito on Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:54 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:AAAAAAAAH! It's on the official SW YouTube page! Daisy: "I was watching Adam train yesterday..." fight scene together confirmed?!? The fights look like they're gonna be so good and intense! Looks like Kylo might have to fight off multiple opponents too?
@Kylo Rey

of course they'll have fight scenes. Question is only if it's going to be 1 against each other and 1 together or all against each other.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49922
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum