Discussion: Podcasts

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: Discussion: Podcasts

Post by DeeBee on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 3:06 am

Anyone read/seen the latest Jedi council podcast? Kristian Harloff was not present.
I enjoyed it immensely! lol.

They even had an interesting discussion around how Qi'ra could be aiming to destroy the underworld from the inside - I thought this was so interesting because many of us see Qi'ra's story as having echoes of Kylo/Ben's... and many of us are speculating that he could end up destroying the FO from the inside..
DeeBee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Socialnole on Fri 29 Jun 2018, 6:11 pm

@DeeBee wrote:Anyone read/seen the latest Jedi council podcast? Kristian Harloff was not present.

They even had an interesting discussion around how Qi'ra could be aiming to destroy the underworld from the inside - I thought this was so interesting because many of us see Qi'ra's story as having echoes of Kylo/Ben's... and many of us are speculating that he could end up destroying the FO from the inside..
@DeeBee

Stopped listening officially last week when a host insulted the way Adam Driver looks and for the 80th time Harloff keeps calling for Kathleen Kennedy to step down. Found some other SW podcasts to listen to.
Socialnole
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdrivershair on Fri 29 Jun 2018, 7:16 pm

@Socialnole wrote:
@DeeBee wrote:Anyone read/seen the latest Jedi council podcast? Kristian Harloff was not present.

@DeeBee

Stopped listening officially last week when a host insulted the way Adam Driver looks and for the 80th time Harloff keeps calling for Kathleen Kennedy to step down. Found some other SW podcasts to listen to.
@Socialnole

What ones are you listening to?
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum