Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by vaderito on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:05 pm

@Lovely_Rose wrote:These details aren't confirmed.
I’ve read the plot leak and here are the ship related spoilers. I’ve withheld plot-related ones, this is solely on relationships. Nothing about the ending is spoiled.

My vague spoiler is that Reylo is basically canon or on its way there and the ending is bleak. The ending is corroborated by a member of the press but I won’t be spoiling it.

Rey Random is real.

There’s a FinnRose kiss. Not clear if Finn reciprocates or if he’s over Rey.

Rey and Kylo spend the majority of the film together after they have a fight on Ach-To.

Lots of sexual tension with a sexy shirtless scene. Apparently, it’s reciprocal and not subtle.

Kylo is not fully redeemed. He wants Rey to rule with him but he doesn’t want her to become evil. They are both very stubborn but they empathize with each other.

https://reinedesetoiles.tumblr.com/post/168405084914/ive-read-the-plot-leak-and-here-are-the-ship
@Lovely_Rose

reyloismine also said that Rey was stubborn but listened to Kylo eventually. I don't know if this is just someone trying to expand on her nuggets.

Isn't "rule the galaxy" part something we've heard in a recent FAF?
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:12 pm

Kylo never struck me in TFA as someone who craved to rule over the galaxy. Now I can see him wanting Rey to join him to fight against whomever he has issues with....become this super power duo.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:14 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@nonesuch wrote:I will post my review after I see the movie on the 12th and will answer questions. I'm not sure that I'll go into full details with spoilers, but I'll see how I feel after the movie. I will certainly give my impressions re. Reylo and let you know what the truth is re. parentage.
@nonesuch

Yeah, not gonna believe anything until I hear from you.

I wasn't nominating @nonesuch specifically for the job here and it's very kind of her to offer any type of advanced opinions/written response anywhere after seeing it at the premiere. The only obligation she really should have is to experience it for herself. However, it is a perfect example of why it's better to wait to hear from somebody whose opinion you know and trust. Like here because we've been mostly a small group (and now a large pack of lurkers) who know each other well enough to trust each other's takes/opinions. Especially because posters here live where it's out on the 13th. Otherwise, all of these 'leaks' aren't about the movie or getting to experience the story/characters we've been so curious about. It's a goddamn shark in the water frenzy because people are tossing out chum to other places on the Internet.

Last edited by snufkin on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:21 pm

I'm watching on the 13th too, so feel free to PM me if you want to know anything.
Piper Maru
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:23 pm

@Piper Maru - NGL but I absolutely consider you to be a more sensible and reliable judge of what happens versus what some random person on Tumblr or Reddit claims to know. I do want to discuss it with you, but I will probably wait to PM you after I've seen it here on the evening of the 14th : ).
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:26 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@Lovely_Rose wrote:These details aren't confirmed.
I’ve read the plot leak and here are the ship related spoilers. I’ve withheld plot-related ones, this is solely on relationships. Nothing about the ending is spoiled.

My vague spoiler is that Reylo is basically canon or on its way there and the ending is bleak. The ending is corroborated by a member of the press but I won’t be spoiling it.

Rey Random is real.

There’s a FinnRose kiss. Not clear if Finn reciprocates or if he’s over Rey.

Rey and Kylo spend the majority of the film together after they have a fight on Ach-To.

Lots of sexual tension with a sexy shirtless scene. Apparently, it’s reciprocal and not subtle.

Kylo is not fully redeemed. He wants Rey to rule with him but he doesn’t want her to become evil. They are both very stubborn but they empathize with each other.

https://reinedesetoiles.tumblr.com/post/168405084914/ive-read-the-plot-leak-and-here-are-the-ship
@Lovely_Rose

reyloismine also said that Rey was stubborn but listened to Kylo eventually. I don't know if this is just someone trying to expand on her nuggets.

Isn't "rule the galaxy" part something we've heard in a recent FAF?
@vaderito

Surprised about the FinnRose kiss.

Reylo's dynamics sound awesome, everything.
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:26 pm

@Piper Maru

answer members' questions in the TLJ Q&A thread once you see it!!! Very Happy We'd be EVER so grateful!
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t669-the-last-jedi-the-qa-thread
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:28 pm

How to deal with FAF. When you read something that sounds like FAF repeat this mantra:

IT DID NOT LEAK, IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S BULL****. IT DID NOT LEAK. IT DID NAAAAT. OH HAI MARK.

And then post it in Crack for laughs.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:36 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:@Piper Maru

answer members' questions in the TLJ Q&A thread once you see it!!! Very Happy We'd be EVER so grateful!
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t669-the-last-jedi-the-qa-thread
@SheLitAFire

Thank you very much ^^ I think this is an awesome idea, and safe!
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:38 pm

@vaderito wrote:How to deal with FAF. When you read something that sounds like FAF repeat this mantra:

IT DID NOT LEAK, IT'S NOT TRUE. IT'S BULL****. IT DID NOT LEAK. IT DID NAAAAT. OH HAI MARK.

@vaderito

Just wanted to say that this made me laugh out loud hahaha
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:51 pm

@Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito wrote:How to deal with FAF. When you read something that sounds like FAF repeat this mantra:

@vaderito

@Ynqve

Thank you! I hope it's gonna be helpful for everyone. Very Happy
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:53 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@Ynqve wrote:

@vaderito

@Ynqve

@vaderito

Should add that if one encounters a FAF leaker, the only reasonable response to them is HA HA HA WHAT A STORY MARK!
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:11 pm

@Ynqve wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Ynqve wrote:

@vaderito

@Ynqve

@vaderito

Should add that if one encounters a FAF leaker, the only reasonable response to them is HA HA HA WHAT A STORY MARK!
@Ynqve

OMG, YESSSS!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:22 pm

@Birdwoman wrote:Kylo never struck me in TFA as someone who craved to rule over the galaxy. Now I can see him wanting Rey to join him to fight against whomever he has issues with....become this super power duo.
@Birdwoman

"Nothing will stand in our way. I will finish what you started."

Maybe this is the hint? TFA script was pretty bare bones. It's amazing Reylos managed to guess so many things just off of TFA.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:10 am

Okay folks, to summarize...

So what we have hard confirmed so far is Shirtless!Kylo and him asking her to join him in ruling the galaxy together as Renperor and ReyEmpress. What we have reliably but not 100% confirmed is mutual romantic feelings between Reylo.

We have an oblique tweet from Mark Hamill indicating a kiss and imdb mentioning some kissing but no mention of who, and reviewers talking about romance - so could refer to Finn and Rose.

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:15 am

@MeadowofAshes wrote:Okay folks, to summarize...

So what we have hard confirmed so far is Shirtless!Kylo and him asking her to join him in ruling the galaxy together as Renperor and ReyEmpress. What we have reliably but not 100% confirmed is mutual romantic feelings between Reylo.

We have an oblique tweet from Mark Hamill indicating a kiss and imdb mentioning some kissing but no mention of who, and reviewers talking about romance - so could refer to Finn and Rose.

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
@MeadowofAshes

Ah. So the shirtlessness is confirmed then. Wink Do we happen to know the circumstances of this rare and wonderful event?
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackcanary on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:15 am

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
@MeadowofAshes

The kiss is Finnrose, according to leakers.
Blackcanary
Blackcanary
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:17 am

@Krafty wrote:

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
@MeadowofAshes

Ah. So the shirtlessness is confirmed then. Wink Do we happen to know the circumstances of this rare and wonderful event?
@Krafty

Apparently funny moment. Via their force bond, Rey can be there, interact and see him - basically tells him to cover himself up. Too much for poor Rey. Twisted Evil
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:18 am

@DarthRen wrote:
@Krafty wrote:

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
@MeadowofAshes

@Krafty

Apparently funny moment. Via their force bond, Rey can be there, interact and see him - basically tells him to cover himself up. Too much for poor Rey. Twisted Evil
@DarthRen

Oh boy. Shocked
When did that happen? I totally missed that. Was it said by a cast member?
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:23 am

@Blackcanary wrote:

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
@MeadowofAshes

The kiss is Finnrose, according to leakers.
@Blackcanary

Okay. I am preparing myself for no Reylo kiss yet. I won't be disappointed in Rian at all, but I will be disappointed in mah boy Kylo for not doing what Kylo does and following the Nike slogan.

I do find it odd there's a kiss between FinnRose when they just met this movie, but no Reylo kiss when they've been eye screwing each other since TFA though.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:23 am

@Krafty wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Krafty wrote:

Did I miss anything?

We're getting closer...
@MeadowofAshes

@Krafty

@DarthRen

Oh boy. Shocked
When did that happen? I totally missed that. Was it said by a cast member?
@Krafty

In the leaks. Force projection is a new thing. Kylo is basically on Ach-To only through the force and their connection, not actually there in person. Same way Rey is on Supremacy when Kylo is shirtless. They can talk, interact and connect this way.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:40 am

Good news then! I needed to leave tumblr till Friday, I feel safe here lol I only want to know stuff referring to Reylo, and FinnRose is welcome too Smile

What about that? 

https://twitter.com/Tom_Shone/status/940400101469585408

Edited: I find the force projection super-interesting
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:00 am

Handtouching via Force connection.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Krafty on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:17 am

^^^Where is that from????
I've been down and out for a week and still playing catch up.
Krafty
Krafty
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:17 am

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 5 2lvl6ap

Force projection, maybe?
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum