Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by IoJovi on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:28 pm

@lauvamp wrote:I confess the clarification post affected my expectations, it was too ambiguous. I almost find it a bit "negative" towards the Reylo romance, I don't expect to see any kiss but...Sad
@lauvamp

This involves believing her, period though.

There's two items in there that are designed to create anxiety - "Rey meets Poe" and "Rose is more into Finn than he is into her." Obviously we aren't going to get both Poe and Finn (AND KYLO) all vying for Rey's attention so why throw that in there?

It's a way to psychologically eff with people. Give her no heed.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:32 pm

And I'll go ahead and add here: This thread is for legit viewers after the first showing to say what happened. Reylo has been canon since Ren carried Rey aboard his ship. Troll girl's presence doesn't need to eat up attention on our celebration thread.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:33 pm

@ "IoJovi"

Thanks! you are right. Maybe these waiting days I'm too weak Embarassed
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:36 pm

@RosiePancake wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:She had to get in her last little moment to shine before the real spoilers come. So much for her "break" from Tumblr.
@ZioRen

And many people (or just Reyloismine and her sock accounts?) used the reputation of our Reylo's fandom to abuse that reddit leaker (even if he is real or not). No Qst  such a shame No Qst
@RosiePancake

Honestly guys. I don't think so. I've neither written to her nor doesn't know her very well.

But one thing is sure: she was a Reylo shipper long before many people, from her very first tumplr post on 23th December 2015. In other words,  she probably was very supportive of Reylo as endgame from the very first time she saw TFA. And that also means that she was part of the early Reylo community.

We may not appreciate the way she handles the information spoiled but I don't believe she needs to have her little moment of shine before the movie comes out. Once again, maybe that's good for her on a short term but once the movie is out, the Reylo community would really get mad at her for spoiling fake information if they're fake. She would lose her credibility and become persona non grata within the Reylo fandom. At her place, I wouldn't want that at all.

So in my mind, either she is really stupid or she's really telling the truth. At that point, I rather believe that she is telling the truth. And if someone like her who was convinced by romantic Reylo from the very beginning writes that there is good and bad for Reylo in that movie, I take it as it is and that personally doesn't surprise me.

Now, I don't think we should worry for Reylo as endgame of the ST given all what we got from the SW crew within the last months. If someone like Pablo came to the point of defending Reylo against Antis although he spend his entire time debunking theories, that remains pretty good for us and that's the most important.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 4:46 pm

@RosiePancake wrote:
@ZioRen wrote:She had to get in her last little moment to shine before the real spoilers come. So much for her "break" from Tumblr.
@ZioRen

And many people (or just Reyloismine and her sock accounts?) used the reputation of our Reylo's fandom to abuse that reddit leaker (even if he is real or not). No Qst  such a shame No Qst
@RosiePancake

I saw that too and it was full on embarrassing. The guy is probably a way too invested liar but linking to this forum on their cringy rant posts against him had me wincing.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by vaderito on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:13 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@lauvamp wrote:I confess the clarification post affected my expectations, it was too ambiguous. I almost find it a bit "negative" towards the Reylo romance, I don't expect to see any kiss but...Sad
@lauvamp

This involves believing her, period though.

There's two items in there that are designed to create anxiety - "Rey meets Poe" and "Rose is more into Finn than he is into her." Obviously we aren't going to get both Poe and Finn (AND KYLO) all vying for Rey's attention so why throw that in there?

It's a way to psychologically eff with people. Give her no heed.

@IoJovi

I see no problem here. She was asked about FinnRose and said that Rose is more interested. Which is likely the case. She was asked about anything for other (non-Reylo) ships and she said that Rey and Poe finally meet. That doesn't sound like they are a ship but more like "well, they meet." I think that all our nerves are at their last and we are jumpy about everything. But I take solace in Rey Random Is Canon which isn't even a spoiler, IMO, except for some stubborn people who just want Rey to be ________or _______.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyHa on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:17 pm

@MeadowofAshes wrote:And I'll go ahead and add here: This thread is for legit viewers after the first showing to say what happened. Reylo has been canon since Ren carried Rey aboard his ship. Troll girl's presence doesn't need to eat up attention on our celebration thread.
@MeadowofAshes

Amen! I have enjoyed the leaked book scans, but don’t find the vague comments from people who claim to have seen the film very satisfying at all!

General question - Do we know anyone who is going to tonight’s premiere? I am not sure what the lift of the social media embargo really means - will a legitimate plot synopsis be making the rounds tonight??

Also, the title of this thread is hilarious and makes me chuckle every time I see it. Smile
LadyHa
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:19 pm

@MyOnlyHope wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:Lord, I wish she'd shut up already.  And for the record, I remember her initial messages.   She absolutely did imply a scene with Rey and Kylo in a cave with romantic undertones.  Take everything she says with a grain of salt.
@IoJovi
I remember her saying that too. She said there was no Reylo cliff scene, but there was a cave scene?  Now she's completely changed her tune. She also implied a location for shirtless Kylo (Jabba the Hutt), and then took it back. Again, everything she's said has been good, so I'm okay with it, but grain of salt for sure.
@MyOnlyHope

I remember what she said. She said "no cliff scene but there's something better". I guess that would be the fight with the guards.

I didn't catch her reply to the shirtless scene except that she said Rey sees shirtless Kylo briefly, but some people claim that she said "jabba's last name" when asked where. Meaning Hut(t). But I haven't seen it so I can't vouch. I do remember Porg with Starry Eyes emoji that she posted as her response to how was Reylo.

IMO< she will have no justification to not post spoilers after the embargo lifts. I can cut her some slack now, while it isn't safe for her, but not after 9:30 pm PST.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:52 pm

If the white wearing frog nuns celebrate the black wearing frog males' monthly return, I'm sorry, but a)the frog people are screwing that night (sorry children and families) and b) Rian is hitting the audience over the head with foreshadowing of what Rey is going to do with Ren.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:55 pm

@MeadowofAshes wrote:If the white wearing frog nuns celebrate the black wearing frog males' monthly return, I'm sorry, but a)the frog people are screwing that night (sorry children and families) and b) Rian is hitting the audience over the head with foreshadowing of what Rey is going to do with Ren.
@MeadowofAshes

This is one of THE best spoilers we have to date. I'll take this one over milk girl any day of the week!

The colors each sex are dressed in really hit your over the head...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:57 pm

@MeadowofAshes wrote:If the white wearing frog nuns celebrate the black wearing frog males' monthly return, I'm sorry, but a)the frog people are screwing that night (sorry children and families) and b) Rian is hitting the audience over the head with foreshadowing of what Rey is going to do with Ren.
@MeadowofAshes

LOL YES. Thank you for this, I needed to laugh. ROFL

There are moments when I feel all grounded and calm, and all "what will be will be" -- but for the most part this is me right now:

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 B4bca1ee6e09126588dbaf4a4d41d953

I'm looking forward to knowing where we stand either way. Regardless of what we hear, I want to say it's been awesome waiting with you guys over the past 2 years.  I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 5:59 pm

@Darth Rowan wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

There are moments when I feel all grounded and calm, and all "what will be will be" -- but for the most part this is me right now:

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 3 B4bca1ee6e09126588dbaf4a4d41d953

I'm looking forward to knowing where we stand either way. Regardless of what we hear, I want to say it's been awesome waiting with you guys over the past 2 years.  I love you
@Darth Rowan

cheers cheers cheers

It's been a helluva two years and I'm honored to share it with you all. It's been an amazing rollercoaster ride...

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:00 pm

Good lord, I can just imagine the nuns starting to gush over Kylo and congratulating Rey on how much of a fine specimen she got there... Then Rey slowly realizes what the nuns mean, gets all red and yells "NO! He's not my... mate!" Cue Kylo sighing: "I wish..."

Okay, but... what if that's the reason why the nuns don't like Luke? Is it because he's not a "good enough male" for them?

LOL LOL LOL REYWALKERS ARE GONNA HATE THIS PART LOL LOL LOL
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:05 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@Darth Rowan

cheers cheers cheers

It's been a helluva two years and I'm honored to share it with you all. It's been an amazing rollercoaster ride...

@IoJovi

Yes! We are one with the Force and the Force is with us!

However it shakes out, it's been fabulous!
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:09 pm

@Irina de France wrote:Good lord, I can just imagine the nuns starting to gush over Kylo and congratulating Rey on how much of a fine specimen she got there... Then Rey slowly realizes what the nuns mean, gets all red and yells "NO! He's not my... mate!" Cue Kylo sighing: "I wish..."

Okay, but... what if that's the reason why the nuns don't like Luke? Is it because he's not a "good enough male" for them?

LOL LOL LOL REYWALKERS ARE GONNA HATE THIS PART LOL LOL LOL
@Irina de France

"He hates her - that trash picker."

In the midst of his resentment, the nuns congratulate her on her fine mate. They both fume in disgust, then Kylo looks at her in the moonlight...

Then he looks down and finally realizes what a b**** is.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Irina de France on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:14 pm

@MeadowofAshes I mean... he's not unlike his parents, here...

Reminds me of this "incorrect quote" I saw on Tumblr once:

Han: You look beautiful, Leia.
Leia: What?
Han: I SAID YOU LOOK SITHY LEIA BYE
Irina de France
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:18 pm

This thread lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:27 pm

We shouldn't forget the spoilers from the leakers to @kylorenema, who say (roughly) Kylo and Rey want to be together at the end but something is holding them up. It's an anon, but aparently known to and trusted by the blogger. If I was following the conversation correctly.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dingbat on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:39 pm

It's the wee hours and I should have been asleep hours ago, but it's impossible. The premiere is in my very soul, tormenting me. I'm haunted by the spoilers I know I shouldn't read.

I'm listening to those infamous Spotify playlists from 2015 and they're still pure gold. We got this. By George, we got this. I know it.
Darth Dingbat
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:42 pm

Are we expecting unofficial spoilers in the next few hours? I might have to make myself scarce soon.

I hope the Force is with us all! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyOnlyHope on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:52 pm

@Kessel wrote:Are we expecting unofficial spoilers in the next few hours? I might have to make myself scarce soon.

@Kessel
I don't know. Should we maybe make a thread for compiling legit spoilers only for the people who don't want to have to sift through FAF? I was thinking something in the non-spoiler section for spoiler free reviews as well.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 6:53 pm

@MyOnlyHope wrote:
@Kessel wrote:Are we expecting unofficial spoilers in the next few hours? I might have to make myself scarce soon.

@Kessel
I don't know. Should we maybe make a thread for compiling legit spoilers only for the people who don't want to have to sift through FAF? I was thinking something in the non-spoiler section for spoiler free reviews as well.
@MyOnlyHope

Do it! That's a good idea.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:04 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:It's the wee hours and I should have been asleep hours ago, but it's impossible. The premiere is in my very soul, tormenting me. I'm haunted by the spoilers I know I shouldn't read.

I'm listening to those infamous Spotify playlists from 2015 and they're still pure gold. We got this. By George, we got this. I know it.
@Darth Dingbat

I keep looking every single day for the last 2 weeks to see if they've updated those damn Spotify playlists!!!!!!!! I need updates!!!
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloSideCousin on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 7:25 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:It's the wee hours and I should have been asleep hours ago, but it's impossible. The premiere is in my very soul, tormenting me. I'm haunted by the spoilers I know I shouldn't read.

@Darth Dingbat

I keep looking every single day for the last 2 weeks to see if they've updated those damn Spotify playlists!!!!!!!! I need updates!!!
@SheLitAFire

Lol! I thought I was the only one! I am all about the Spotify list. Very Happy
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum