Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Kessel on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:04 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:It's the wee hours and I should have been asleep hours ago, but it's impossible. The premiere is in my very soul, tormenting me. I'm haunted by the spoilers I know I shouldn't read.

I'm listening to those infamous Spotify playlists from 2015 and they're still pure gold. We got this. By George, we got this. I know it.
@Darth Dingbat

I keep looking every single day for the last 2 weeks to see if they've updated those damn Spotify playlists!!!!!!!! I need updates!!!
@SheLitAFire

Lol! I thought I was the only one! I am all about the Spotify list. Very Happy
@SoloSideCousin

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who was obsessed with the Spotify playlists. Not so much now, but there was a time I used to check them and listen to them often.

My favorite song on Kylo's playlist is "A Cross and a Girl Named Blessed." On Rey's playlist, it's "Bloodstream." Those songs are so Reylo, lol.

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by reylodownlo on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 8:50 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Darth Dingbat wrote:It's the wee hours and I should have been asleep hours ago, but it's impossible. The premiere is in my very soul, tormenting me. I'm haunted by the spoilers I know I shouldn't read.

I'm listening to those infamous Spotify playlists from 2015 and they're still pure gold. We got this. By George, we got this. I know it.
@Darth Dingbat

I keep looking every single day for the last 2 weeks to see if they've updated those damn Spotify playlists!!!!!!!! I need updates!!!
@SheLitAFire

@SoloSideCousin

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who was obsessed with the Spotify playlists. Not so much now, but there was a time I used to check them and listen to them often.

My favorite song on Kylo's playlist is "A Cross and a Girl Named Blessed." On Rey's playlist, it's "Bloodstream." Those songs are so Reylo, lol.
@Kessel

I listened to "Blue Jeans" on a non stop loop lol
reylodownlo
reylodownlo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sat 09 Dec 2017, 9:35 pm

@Irina de France wrote:Good lord, I can just imagine the nuns starting to gush over Kylo and congratulating Rey on how much of a fine specimen she got there... Then Rey slowly realizes what the nuns mean, gets all red and yells "NO! He's not my... mate!" Cue Kylo sighing: "I wish..."

Okay, but... what if that's the reason why the nuns don't like Luke? Is it because he's not a "good enough male" for them?

LOL LOL LOL REYWALKERS ARE GONNA HATE THIS PART LOL LOL LOL
@Irina de France

New headcanon! cheers cheers cheers

And geez, that sounds like a scenario straight out of a Reylo fanfic.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 5:10 am

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 0603a310

[edit]
https://servimg.com/view/19449127/506][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/44/91/27/20171210.png

I've asked both if TLJ follows tradition in having an epic space kiss. WE SHALL SEE.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed tweet with profanity)
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:02 am

Second hand info. Approach with caution.

Spoiler:
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 Tumblr10
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:03 am

@reylodownlo wrote:
@Kessel wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:

@Darth Dingbat

@SheLitAFire

@SoloSideCousin

@Kessel

I listened to "Blue Jeans" on a non stop loop lol
@Kessel

Me too! And I watched the official video many times, imagining Reylo as protagonists Embarassed I will make a fan art soon, it's inevitable lol
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:30 am

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 20171211
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:35 am

UNCLE LUKE
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 20171212
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 6:39 am

@MeadowofAshes

I am legit crying right now. I know this sounds ridiculous, but after everything we have endured, antis, bs fanboys, RomanceGate, and the ilk I suppose it makes sense. I can't wait to see this love story unfold onscreen.

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 10:11 am

lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 10:33 am

I'm not sure if there is a kiss, but could you make a character less likely to hold off than Kylo Ren? He's not exactly someone who controls his emotions very well. Frankly, he wanted to do it in TFA, but he had villainy responsibilities to take care of first.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 10:36 am

@Kylo Men wrote:I'm not sure if there is a kiss, but could you make a character less likely to hold off than Kylo Ren? He's not exactly someone who controls his emotions very well. Frankly, he wanted to do it in TFA, but he had villainy responsibilities to take care of first.
@Kylo Men

Great freaking point. I wish there was a post of the day reward, because I would give it to you, right here. And that is saying something on a day like today!!! Laughing
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 10:48 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:I'm not sure if there is a kiss, but could you make a character less likely to hold off than Kylo Ren? He's not exactly someone who controls his emotions very well. Frankly, he wanted to do it in TFA, but he had villainy responsibilities to take care of first.
@Kylo Men

Great freaking point.  I wish there was a post of the day reward, because I would give it to you, right here.  And that is saying something on a day like today!!! Laughing
@IoJovi

Agree, good point! Very Happy 

I read a supposed leak about "Rey almost kisses Kylo" at the end of the movie, but ummmm  scratch
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by MeadowofAshes on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:49 pm

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 Screen10
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 Screen11
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:59 pm

@MeadowofAshes

Dammit, I bet it will be easier to find out spoilers about anything before Reylo lol
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:21 pm

Not yet, eh? His tempestuous comment reminded me of something else, we know outside of RJ, the two other writers who likely had input into TLJ as advisors/sounding boards are Carrie Fisher (who probably shaped the dialogue and the dynamic between these two characters which is getting praise) and Lawrence Kasdan. Who was at the premiere, is basically now the person who's written most of Han and almost all of Han's relationship with Leia, and who has spoken about some of the ideas he had for characters/stories which Lucas nixed when he was in charge. Which the ST sure looks like it reset the OT3 to the character arcs Kasdan had envisioned for them. Speaking of Raiders, he's also spoken about how he wrote more for Marion (which gets hinted at a lot for Ache-to) and her backstory sounds similar to Rey.

If you're a curious, Cinephilia and Beyond has a great feature on it. Including an interview with Kasdan and quote about how he saw Indy and Marion's relationship/her history in Nepal. Her father was a relic/lore hunter and Indy was his most gifted apprentice/student until their rift (sound familiar?) which tore apart their lives and led to a falling-out/estrangement. Other potentially relevant details -
*Indy does seem shocked to notice how much tougher she's become, her response is that a place like this (Jakku? Niima?) you have to be tough, that it isn't small-town America. She also lets slide for a couple moments her vulnerability in seeing him again and being reminded of her father

*They're still attracted to each other, seem to have a rough edge in the dynamic. He likes the fact that she's wild. Calls her a Snow Leopard. She makes him kiss her as part of the initial bargain. They don't trust each other but they're still hot for each other. Kasdan makes reference to a power struggle between them - that essentially he had the upper hand previously in their relationship being older and more experienced. And that after a lifetime of having no power to influence anything - with her father, with him, and with her life in general - she intends to bargain with him over the Staff of Ra medallion to not just get enough money to return to the U.S. "in style" (not as the afterthought she's been her whole life) but to feel like she is finally in the position of control.

We *might* see some of that between the two of them, she has something to bargain with for the first time in her life. Or at least while she wasn't willing to sell out BB-8 for portions, she will strike a bargain with Kylo for something. Probably the knowledge/instruction Luke is holding back from her and he probably wants something in return (help with his schemes to take on Snoke and Hux). But that's the push-pull and also the sides of her personality we've seen when he's around, both wild/feral but also vulnerable thanks to her abandonment and growing up in an environment where she had to guard/protect herself in order to survive.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nonesuch on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:09 pm

I will post my review after I see the movie on the 12th and will answer questions. I'm not sure that I'll go into full details with spoilers, but I'll see how I feel after the movie. I will certainly give my impressions re. Reylo and let you know what the truth is re. parentage.
nonesuch
nonesuch
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:14 pm

@Kylo Men

It's true.

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 4 CkjQHZx

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lauvamp on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:38 pm

@nonesuch wrote:I will post my review after I see the movie on the 12th and will answer questions. I'm not sure that I'll go into full details with spoilers, but I'll see how I feel after the movie. I will certainly give my impressions re. Reylo and let you know what the truth is re. parentage.
@nonesuch

Thank you! I will see on the 15th, so I will share my thoughts as well Smile  

Meanwhile...

https://jediwhinetrick.tumblr.com/post/168402797712/the-big-three-questionsspoilers

"very angsty and complicated" (?)
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:38 pm

@nonesuch

Check TLJ Q&A thread after you see it and maybe answer any of those questions! That would be great! Very Happy
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t669-the-last-jedi-the-qa-thread
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:56 pm

@lauvamp wrote:
@nonesuch wrote:I will post my review after I see the movie on the 12th and will answer questions. I'm not sure that I'll go into full details with spoilers, but I'll see how I feel after the movie. I will certainly give my impressions re. Reylo and let you know what the truth is re. parentage.
@nonesuch

Thank you! I will see on the 15th, so I will share my thoughts as well Smile  

Meanwhile...

https://jediwhinetrick.tumblr.com/post/168402797712/the-big-three-questionsspoilers
@lauvamp

@lauvamp wrote:
@nonesuch

Thank you! I will see on the 15th, so I will share my thoughts as well Smile  

Meanwhile...

"very angsty and complicated" (?)
@lauvamp

Romantic drama so I am not surprised. That Kylo wouldn't be redeemed and his fate would be left ambiguous doesn't surprise me either. Still, I remain cautious about these spoilers.

In any case, I will let you all know what I think of the movie on December 13th; circa 1 p.m.

reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:09 pm

@reylo1992 wrote:
In any case, I will let you all know what I think of the movie on December 13th; circa 1 p.m.

@reylo1992

Thank you- I don't trust any leaks so far... the first legt spoilers will come from our members who will see the movie soon enough. Like you and I think someone will see it on the 12th ?
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:56 pm

These details aren't confirmed.
I’ve read the plot leak and here are the ship related spoilers. I’ve withheld plot-related ones, this is solely on relationships. Nothing about the ending is spoiled.

My vague spoiler is that Reylo is basically canon or on its way there and the ending is bleak. The ending is corroborated by a member of the press but I won’t be spoiling it.

Rey Random is real.

There’s a FinnRose kiss. Not clear if Finn reciprocates or if he’s over Rey.

Rey and Kylo spend the majority of the film together after they have a fight on Ach-To.

Lots of sexual tension with a sexy shirtless scene. Apparently, it’s reciprocal and not subtle.

Kylo is not fully redeemed. He wants Rey to rule with him but he doesn’t want her to become evil. They are both very stubborn but they empathize with each other.

https://reinedesetoiles.tumblr.com/post/168405084914/ive-read-the-plot-leak-and-here-are-the-ship

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:00 pm

ANGST!!!
This seems to be what I am reading with the vague tweets by people who saw it.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sun 10 Dec 2017, 4:03 pm

@nonesuch

Yeah, not gonna believe anything until I hear from you.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum