Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:16 pm

@RosiePancake wrote:Can someone ship this beefcake to Rey? ROFL
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 DFMBsLi
She needs to eat lol!
@RosiePancake

Holy crap! Is that real? Lol!!! Shirtless Kylo!!!
SoloSideCousin
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4734
Likes : 22916
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by rey09 on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:17 pm

WAIT...SHIRTLESS KYLO POP IS THIS FORREALS?

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1595
Likes : 7380
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:17 pm

@shii405 wrote:"Things to Look Forward to for Reylos" Timeline Prediction:

March 2018: TLJ novelization and digital HD release
(personally looking fwd to "suggestive" description for the hand-touch and throne room fight scenes in the novel)

April 2018: TLJ bluray & "making" featurettes
(personally looking fwd to Adam-Daisy pairing interview, more fight rehearsals, Reylo Johnson's commentary)

June - November 2018: IX filming
(personally looking fwd to some leaks that Adam and Daisy (hopefully together alone) are filming together in overseas location)

January 2019: IX title announcement

April 2019: first teaser
(personally looking fwd to irredeemable Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, Reylo fight scene)

October 2019: official trailer
(personally looking fwd to a sign of romantic Reylo)

October - December 2019: interviews, comments, hints from JJ and cast
(basically the period where we can see the direction of Reylo for IX becoming clearer and clearer / remember the October 10 - December 10 period when Reylo sound more and more canon and the whole fandom freaking out? Good times)

End of November 2019: cast interview promotions start

December 20, 2019: Reylo lived happily ever after
(I'm just trying to be optimistic)
@shii405

And Spring 2019- Star Wars Celebration!
Also, "Solo" comes out next year....maybe it will be good?
ReyofLightSide
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:39 pm

Omg, my brother was about to start cackling when he asked if I like Pop figurines and if I'd like one for Christmas the other day. I'd put money on this being what he bought. LMAO.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by BenRey on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:48 pm

@RosiePancake wrote:Can someone ship this beefcake to Rey? ROFL
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 DFMBsLi
She needs to eat lol!
@RosiePancake

It's fake

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Images10
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 547
Likes : 2982
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-27
Localisation : Planet Earth- Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by PalmettoBlue on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:52 pm

I can’t find that one online. Still researching, though.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 669
Likes : 2830
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by IoJovi on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:03 pm

I need to buy this immediately. I need this in my life.
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by shii405 on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:32 pm

@ReyofLightSide wrote:
@shii405 wrote:"Things to Look Forward to for Reylos" Timeline Prediction:

March 2018: TLJ novelization and digital HD release
(personally looking fwd to "suggestive" description for the hand-touch and throne room fight scenes in the novel)

April 2018: TLJ bluray & "making" featurettes
(personally looking fwd to Adam-Daisy pairing interview, more fight rehearsals, Reylo Johnson's commentary)

June - November 2018: IX filming
(personally looking fwd to some leaks that Adam and Daisy (hopefully together alone) are filming together in overseas location)

January 2019: IX title announcement

April 2019: first teaser
(personally looking fwd to irredeemable Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, Reylo fight scene)

October 2019: official trailer
(personally looking fwd to a sign of romantic Reylo)

October - December 2019: interviews, comments, hints from JJ and cast
(basically the period where we can see the direction of Reylo for IX becoming clearer and clearer / remember the October 10 - December 10 period when Reylo sound more and more canon and the whole fandom freaking out? Good times)

End of November 2019: cast interview promotions start

December 20, 2019: Reylo lived happily ever after
(I'm just trying to be optimistic)
@shii405

And Spring 2019- Star Wars Celebration!
Also, "Solo" comes out next year....maybe it will be good?
@ReyofLightSide

Oh yeah I was going to write that as "first teaser in SW celebration" but not sure if its an annual thing?

I fear "Solo" will be the return of "ReySolo" theory since there is a female character named Kira there, LoooooL
Antis will go "Reylos what are you talking about??? Rey is Kylo's half sister!" lol!
shii405
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 441
Likes : 2994
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-23
Localisation : Tokyo

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by snufkin on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:37 pm

OK 2nd viewing and 100% feeling the romantic drama. He wasn't kidding with the West Side Story tweets, star-crossed lovers on opposite sides of a conflict. And I see what some of ya'll have said, there's the perfect moment when they come together. He kills Snoke to protect her and they take down the guards together. Except that the moment ends, he takes down the last guard, throws bedroom eyes at her, and then they're each drawn away from the other with their agenda. Saving the Resistance for her (and she went there with the goal of turning him/getting his help b/c Luke refuses) and he's eyeing Snoke's throne. Those poor dumb kids - they're so good when they're in sync with each other (and so good for each other), but keep breaking each other's hearts.

Also that last scene, it's is 2 for 2 that his last scene is one last look at Rey from across the chasm (physical or ideological) which separates them before she leaves. Not looking angry or vengeful, but sad and longing. This time around, she has that moment of the jaw wobble and breathing before steeling herself to move on.

Not making predictions for the next movie, but after all of that? JJ better not be setting up the Star Wars equivalent to A Star is Born between the two of them because I may end up dying of broken heart.

snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8190
Likes : 37753
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by ZioRen on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:46 pm

Okay, watching the elevator scene again makes me wonder how anybody missed that the whole thing was Rey's answer to Kylo later trying to "manipulate" her into joining him in the dark. She looks absolutely amazing in that sequence when she's stepping up to Kylo, even more beautiful than usual. The first time I saw it I was like "Kylo, if you're not going to kiss her get out of the way and I'LL do it."  Laughing
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2789
Likes : 19034
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Starliteprism on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 12:38 am

@shii405 wrote:"Things to Look Forward to for Reylos" Timeline Prediction:

March 2018: TLJ novelization and digital HD release
(personally looking fwd to "suggestive" description for the hand-touch and throne room fight scenes in the novel)

April 2018: TLJ bluray & "making" featurettes
(personally looking fwd to Adam-Daisy pairing interview, more fight rehearsals, Reylo Johnson's commentary)

June - November 2018: IX filming
(personally looking fwd to some leaks that Adam and Daisy (hopefully together alone) are filming together in overseas location)

January 2019: IX title announcement

April 2019: first teaser
(personally looking fwd to irredeemable Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, Reylo fight scene)

October 2019: official trailer
(personally looking fwd to a sign of romantic Reylo)

October - December 2019: interviews, comments, hints from JJ and cast
(basically the period where we can see the direction of Reylo for IX becoming clearer and clearer / remember the October 10 - December 10 period when Reylo sound more and more canon and the whole fandom freaking out? Good times)

End of November 2019: cast interview promotions start

December 20, 2019: Reylo lived happily ever after
(I'm just trying to be optimistic)
@shii405

Always good to have things to look forward to. bounce
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 669
Likes : 2078
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:23 am

@vaderito wrote:
@MyOnlyHope wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Well, now that Kylo is the last Skywalker, the saber is indeed him and represents him. they may call it rey's saber in marketing but meaning is totally different in the wake of TLJ. broken saber = Kylo and Ben or Rey and Ben relationship.

BTW, watching their last scene on a loop, that's classic romance stuff. Denialists are gonna hate IX when these 2 reunite.
@vaderito

Did you see the Pixelrey version set to "Baby Come Back" on Tumblr? I don't have the link, but OMG, I think the music is actually more effective that JW's music, lol. It's a fantastic edit that allowed at least me to see both of their reactions much better.
@SoloSideCousin
That edit is so accurate.  Laughing  Laughing

One shot I haven't seen much talk about is the gorgeous final one where the camera zooms out to show Kylo kneeling submissively after Rey shuts him out and looking down in what I can only read as a position of utter shame, even if he doesn't realize it yet. He's in the shadows with the light beaming through the window all around him. Just beautiful.
@MyOnlyHope

yep, that's the last shot after the dice disappear from his hand.

It's Adam that's confusing me. When he gets angry and tantrumy I'm thinking Renperor 4eva. Then he gets all puppy Crylo hot and bothered and I'm thinking, maybe not. It's him who makes me flip-flop on Kylo's fate. I bet that's why they cast him, to keep us in suspense.
@vaderito

Vad, Kylo is like you. And you're both reedemable.

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Starliteprism on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:31 am

@RosiePancake wrote:Can someone ship this beefcake to Rey? ROFL
Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 DFMBsLi
She needs to eat lol!
@RosiePancake

If this was real, would buy one for each room of the house. LOL!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 669
Likes : 2078
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Angharad on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:12 am

@DarthRen wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:I think at this point our only major dividing bet should be whether the Kiss of Life (TM) is Rey bringing Ben Solo back to life after Kylo Ren dies or Ben reawakening Rey.
@MeadowofAshes

If anyone it will be Kylo dying and Ben awakening. Rey is safe. Honestly, where did the Kiss of Life theory came from? Not like it would be a bad twist but for some reason don't know if that is the route to go.l
@DarthRen

Hi everybody. This is my first post!

About a Kiss of Life, I saw this post on my Tumblr dashboard earlier today and my mouth dropped open.

seankayos wrote:This is brilliant meta, but @ashesforfoxes point about Mastery Over Life/Death has given me an idea: how badly would people freak out if Kylo’s final act of his redemption (the last thing he does to really clinch it) is achieve what Darth Vader always wanted and bring Rey back to life after she nearly (or even actually physically) dies at some point in IX?

TLJ set an interesting precedent in Kylo thinking of his own arc as steps along the road to surpassing his grandfather, how cool would it be for him to come full circle by doing the one thing Vader desperately wanted yet couldn’t do?

Thoughts?

Angharad
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 2
Likes : 10
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-17

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Saracene on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:16 am

It looks like Kylo's naked chest and high pants are doing for SW what Daniel Craig emerging from the sea in Casino Royale did for the latest James Bond reboot Laughing
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2226
Likes : 14212
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 39
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by PalmettoBlue on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:21 am

@Angharad
Welcome!
That is interesting- I need to read AshesforFoxes piece to get some idea about this. Do you have the link?
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 669
Likes : 2830
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Angharad on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 5:35 am

@PalmettoBlue
Here's the link to ashesforfoxes' post (her contribution towards the bottom): http://ashesforfoxes.tumblr.com/post/168780380131/kylo-rens-redemption-master-post-part-1-your

Angharad
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 2
Likes : 10
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-17

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 6:36 am

@Angharad wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:I think at this point our only major dividing bet should be whether the Kiss of Life (TM) is Rey bringing Ben Solo back to life after Kylo Ren dies or Ben reawakening Rey.
@MeadowofAshes

If anyone it will be Kylo dying and Ben awakening. Rey is safe. Honestly, where did the Kiss of Life theory came from? Not like it would be a bad twist but for some reason don't know if that is the route to go.l
@DarthRen

Hi everybody. This is my first post!

About a Kiss of Life, I saw this post on my Tumblr dashboard earlier today and my mouth dropped open.

seankayos wrote:This is brilliant meta, but @ashesforfoxes point about Mastery Over Life/Death has given me an idea: how badly would people freak out if Kylo’s final act of his redemption (the last thing he does to really clinch it) is achieve what Darth Vader always wanted and bring Rey back to life after she nearly (or even actually physically) dies at some point in IX?

TLJ set an interesting precedent in Kylo thinking of his own arc as steps along the road to surpassing his grandfather, how cool would it be for him to come full circle by doing the one thing Vader desperately wanted yet couldn’t do?

Thoughts?
@Angharad

That would definitely be a fantastic twist.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2820
Likes : 11904
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 6:52 am

@Saracene wrote:It looks like Kylo's naked chest and high pants are doing for SW what Daniel Craig emerging from the sea in Casino Royale did for the latest James Bond reboot Laughing
@Saracene

I saw an article in The Independent about shirtless Kylo, and at the bottom they had a Google trend graph. I just searched changing the time range (figures only till Dec 18). They sure like that scene Puerto Rico. And the 'image search' feature shows up the same sort of graph Laughing Laughing

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Screen16
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 985
Likes : 5643
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-03
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Saracene on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:07 am

It cracks me up that this trilogy is basically your average chick flick Twisted Evil Laughing

1. Girl meets boy
2. Girl hates the boy
3. Girl likes the boy!
4. Girl and boy break up
5. Girl and boy get back together

Also, I hope that people who swooned over the chemistry between Rey and Kylo go and rewatch TFA and realise that it was there from the start.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2226
Likes : 14212
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 39
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:13 am

@Saracene wrote:It cracks me up that this trilogy is basically your average chick flick Twisted Evil Laughing

1. Girl meets boy
2. Girl hates the boy
3. Girl likes the boy!
4. Girl and boy break up
5. Girl and boy get back together

Also, I hope that people who swooned over the chemistry between Rey and Kylo go and rewatch TFA and realise that it was there from the start.
@Saracene

How you can say that?! It's obvious Rian changed the plot and ruined everything JJ had set up!

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4457
Likes : 22094
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:16 am

@Saracene wrote:It cracks me up that this trilogy is basically your average chick flick Twisted Evil Laughing

1. Girl meets boy
2. Girl hates the boy
3. Girl likes the boy!
4. Girl and boy break up
5. Girl and boy get back together

Also, I hope that people who swooned over the chemistry between Rey and Kylo go and rewatch TFA and realise that it was there from the start.
@Saracene
My favourite thing is that the annes of the world are basically covering their ears and screeching that nothing in TLJ was a follow-up to TFA and Rian just threw out everything that mattered (parentage and Snoke, I guess)? Meanwhile, look at the writing. Nothing actually presented Rey's parents as narratively important. Nothing actually revealed Snoke to be anything beyond what he was, a powerful, rich dark sider. They were both plot devices from the start and TFA does not dispute that.

Hope lots of people rewatch TFA now that they've seen TLJ and come to the same conclusions. Fans hyped up all these msysteries that were never even presented as mysteries. Mad
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4174
Likes : 36139
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by vaderito on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 7:32 am

@Darth_Awakened wrote:

Vad, Kylo is like you. And you're both reedemable.

lol!
@Darth_Awakened

lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers flower flower flower flower sunny sunny sunny

vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10364
Likes : 50049
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum