Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes on Fri 22 Dec - 1:30

MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by SkyStar on Fri 22 Dec - 1:34

@Saracene wrote:It cracks me up that this trilogy is basically your average chick flick Twisted Evil Laughing

1. Girl meets boy
2. Girl hates the boy
3. Girl likes the boy!
4. Girl and boy break up
5. Girl and boy get back together

Also, I hope that people who swooned over the chemistry between Rey and Kylo go and rewatch TFA and realise that it was there from the start.
@Saracene

I just read one salty review which was just mocking TLJ as being some kind of telenovela soap. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1482
Likes : 6943
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MrsWindu on Fri 22 Dec - 1:58

MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1038
Likes : 5910
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-04
Localisation : U.K.

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by rey09 on Fri 22 Dec - 2:25

Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

5:17 esp


rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1809
Likes : 8168
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by BenRey on Fri 22 Dec - 2:30

Polygon ships Reylo too

"Kylo Ren and Rey (Reylo as their dedicated shippers call them) are the most obvious pair to point to. The chemistry between them is palpable in every scene they’re talking to, glaring at or simply standing beside each other. The forbidden romance only adds to the romanticism of the couple’s relationship, their anger and disdain for each other morphing into an attraction based on a shared connection."

"The mounting sexual energy between Kylo Ren and Rey is what propels their relationship forward and what fans cling to when looking for people to ship. There’s a certain je ne sais quoi to what they’re experiencing and, although neither of them can label it, we can see what’s happening. We can see that thin line between love and hate begin to crumble as two opposing forces realize this connection they share with each other is special."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/12/21/16801926/star-wars-the-last-jedi-spoilers-finn-rose-kylo-ren-rey-reylo
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 547
Likes : 2982
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-28
Localisation : Planet Earth- Milky Way Galaxy

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Reynak on Fri 22 Dec - 3:33

You will like this article, it’s brilliant and damn sexy. Like a guilty pleasure.

https://slate.com/arts/2017/12/the-last-jedi-is-the-first-genuinely-sexy-star-wars-movie.html
Reynak
Reynak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 671
Likes : 4230
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by snufkin on Fri 22 Dec - 3:56

Like I've said, forgot about most of what's published and stick to writers like Priscilla Page for clear-headed takes on the film and their relationship

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Captur15


Also 100% agree, who in their right mind would pass up Ewan McGregor for Mr "I Hate Sand?"
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8334
Likes : 38672
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-17
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Moonjump05 on Fri 22 Dec - 5:35

@rey09 wrote:Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

5:17 esp

@rey09

Force sex conception? Guy has been reading all the smutty fan fiction that has come out this last week, lmao

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but would love them to be in person too
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 581
Likes : 4139
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by rey09 on Fri 22 Dec - 6:09

@Moonjump05 wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

5:17 esp

@rey09

Force sex conception?  Guy has been reading all the smutty fan fiction that has come out this last week, lmao

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but would love them to be in person too
@Moonjump05 lmao but what if...their bond grows so close that he can actually be there in person?? I think that may just be the highest level of their bond, where they can literally transport themselves to each other. The rain scene, and then the hand scene were tiny steps toward that direction.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1809
Likes : 8168
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by ZioRen on Fri 22 Dec - 7:12

Look at all of these FILTHY Reylos emerging to make a mess of precious Star Wars! An absolutely shameful display.  Evil or Very Mad
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2890
Likes : 19724
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-28

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Saracene on Fri 22 Dec - 7:19

I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2334
Likes : 14923
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 39
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by IoJovi on Fri 22 Dec - 7:23

@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MeadowofAshes on Fri 22 Dec - 8:18

@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
@IoJovi

Funny, I was giving this thought last night... since they seem to be all about subverting expectations... I'd actually really like to see Rey and Ben throw all caution to the wind, say to hell with everyone else momentarily, and just run off and get married mid movie, honeymoon implied. Naturally, she gets pregnant, so when it gets to redemption time in Act 3 he dies and audience thinks he'll stay dead, but NOPE. Kiss of Life (TM) and the resolution is they actually get to raise a family together.
MeadowofAshes
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by vaderito on Fri 22 Dec - 8:30

@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

That's all Exploding Hut is about. Luke preventing unmarried sex in SW. Twisted Evil

Also, spot on it's the tale as old as time, Girl Meets Boy/Boy Meets Girl.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10383
Likes : 50131
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Tex on Fri 22 Dec - 8:38

@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
@IoJovi

Funny, I was giving this thought last night... since they seem to be all about subverting expectations... I'd actually really like to see Rey and Ben throw all caution to the wind, say to hell with everyone else momentarily, and just run off and get married mid movie, honeymoon implied. Naturally, she gets pregnant, so when it gets to redemption time in Act 3 he dies and audience thinks he'll stay dead, but NOPE. Kiss of Life (TM) and the resolution is they actually get to raise a family together.
@MeadowofAshes

Sign me up for this! cheers  It would be a really nice subversion. I dislike that sex equates death. Didn't Rian do an interview recently where he talked about how violence was so common place in films now, but that sexuality was still sort of taboo and that was something he wanted to bring to the forefront with this new generation of films? Did I imagine this?

It wold be very BOLD of JJ to have Rey and Kylo say f@#% everyone and go get married in secret or even just give in to a "night of passion". It ties in nicely with that whole reverse PT thing they've got going on.

Plus, can we not have Rey being left to raise a child alone. Or as another nice subversion she just doesn't get pregnant? Can't we end this trilogy with a healthy, loving family/relationship?
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 595
Likes : 3665
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-08
Age : 28
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Fri 22 Dec - 8:45

@Tex wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
@IoJovi

Funny, I was giving this thought last night... since they seem to be all about subverting expectations... I'd actually really like to see Rey and Ben throw all caution to the wind, say to hell with everyone else momentarily, and just run off and get married mid movie, honeymoon implied. Naturally, she gets pregnant, so when it gets to redemption time in Act 3 he dies and audience thinks he'll stay dead, but NOPE. Kiss of Life (TM) and the resolution is they actually get to raise a family together.
@MeadowofAshes

Sign me up for this! cheers  It would be a really nice subversion. I dislike that sex equates death. Didn't Rian do an interview recently where he talked about how violence was so common place in films now, but that sexuality was still sort of taboo and that was something he wanted to bring to the forefront with this new generation of films? Did I imagine this?

It wold be very BOLD of JJ to have Rey and Kylo say f@#% everyone and go get married in secret or even just give in to a "night of passion". It ties in nicely with that whole reverse PT thing they've got going on.

Plus, can we not have Rey being left to raise a child alone. Or as another nice subversion she just doesn't get pregnant? Can't we end this trilogy with a healthy, loving family/relationship?
@Tex

I'm very onboard with this. I hate the whole sex = death thing. Star Wars is daring in other respects--I don't see what the issue with unmarried sex is, given that 90% of people have sex outside of marriage. It's such an odd taboo.

Heck, it was even implied that Leia possibly had sex with her then-boyfriend in the Leia PoA novel.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5693
Likes : 29568
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by rey09 on Fri 22 Dec - 9:01

@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
@IoJovi Lol yeaa i love the enthusiasm, it's very refreshing hearing it from a fanboy. But yeah his take on it is something that would happen on GOT, def. not star wars. I do hope for a hand scene intensified 1000 fold. 

Honestly, I'm starting to get greedy. Why only one kiss? I'm hoping for 2. Han and Leia had quite a few kisses, so why not give this epic power couple one more than expected. I'm thinking their first kiss is more spontaneous and in the moment in the middle of the movie, and the movie ends with a more certain kiss, very much like Anakin and Padme in epi 2.
edit- totally forgot anidala had 3 in epi 2! 1st forbidden, 2nd we're gonna die kiss, 3rd end kiss. It would be a shame reylo didn't get two!! With so much tension and longing in those two, one kiss does not suffice.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1809
Likes : 8168
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by DarthRen on Fri 22 Dec - 9:30

@Rei of Sunshine

I see, it could be a possibility but we'll see whether it amounts to something or not. We're in the dark right now.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2104
Likes : 6266
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-06
Age : 30
Localisation : GE Frankfurt

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by IoJovi on Fri 22 Dec - 9:35

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Tex wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@Saracene wrote:I love the guy's enthusiasm, but unmarried sex in SW? Er, nope Smile
@Saracene

Yeah but the enthusiasm is contagious so I gotta give him props.  You're right though - no way are we getting a sex scene.  The P. Guard fight was as close as to a coded sex scene we'll get with these two.  And personally, it's for the best.  The minute there's a chance Rey could be pregnant, his survival chances fall to about nil.   I don't want our boy to die!!!
@IoJovi

Funny, I was giving this thought last night... since they seem to be all about subverting expectations... I'd actually really like to see Rey and Ben throw all caution to the wind, say to hell with everyone else momentarily, and just run off and get married mid movie, honeymoon implied. Naturally, she gets pregnant, so when it gets to redemption time in Act 3 he dies and audience thinks he'll stay dead, but NOPE. Kiss of Life (TM) and the resolution is they actually get to raise a family together.
@MeadowofAshes

Sign me up for this! cheers  It would be a really nice subversion. I dislike that sex equates death. Didn't Rian do an interview recently where he talked about how violence was so common place in films now, but that sexuality was still sort of taboo and that was something he wanted to bring to the forefront with this new generation of films? Did I imagine this?

It wold be very BOLD of JJ to have Rey and Kylo say f@#% everyone and go get married in secret or even just give in to a "night of passion". It ties in nicely with that whole reverse PT thing they've got going on.

Plus, can we not have Rey being left to raise a child alone. Or as another nice subversion she just doesn't get pregnant? Can't we end this trilogy with a healthy, loving family/relationship?
@Tex

I'm very onboard with this.  I hate the whole sex = death thing.  Star Wars is daring in other respects--I don't see what the issue with unmarried sex is, given that 90% of people have sex outside of marriage. It's such an odd taboo.

Heck, it was even implied that Leia possibly had sex with her then-boyfriend in the Leia PoA novel.
@ISeeAnIsland

You know I kid when I say that, right?  Laughing

Granted I am a very mathematical person, saying x + x = y outcome, but yeah I am onboard with what you guys are saying.  It'd be a way to throw those type of expectations on their head in the best, most heated way possible.  I doubt either one of them have ever known belonging, let alone passion, so let's let them have their cake and eat it too!
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 22 Dec - 9:47

Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4296
Likes : 37033
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by MyOnlyHope on Fri 22 Dec - 9:51

I'm really not on board with sex scenes in SW, even implied. I don't see them going anywhere near Rey getting pregnant, and would actually be pretty annoyed if it did happen. The whole idea just feels wrong to me on every level for these two characters. They need to find balance and belonging in each other as a precursor to anything else.

My ideal ending to this saga is just a fairy tale kiss, peace and freedom restored to the galaxy, and Rey and Ben taking off together on the Falcon alone. I want kids, just not as a part of the actual story. God no.
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 816
Likes : 8579
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Starliteprism on Fri 22 Dec - 10:03

@rey09 wrote:
@Moonjump05 wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Everyone must see this!!! lovee this guy!! HE IS A DIRTY REYLO HAHA!! 

5:17 esp

@rey09

Force sex conception?  Guy has been reading all the smutty fan fiction that has come out this last week, lmao

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but would love them to be in person too
@Moonjump05 lmao but what if...their bond grows so close that he can actually be there in person?? I think that may just be the highest level of their bond, where they can literally transport themselves to each other. The rain scene, and then the hand scene were tiny steps toward that direction.
@rey09

Maybe the concept will pull one of them out of a tricky situation....as in life/death. *Ben offers his hand again to Rey, ungloved*
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 680
Likes : 2103
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Little_Boots on Fri 22 Dec - 10:43

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
@FrolickingFizzgig

AMEN!
Little_Boots
Little_Boots
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2148
Likes : 11372
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Localisation : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Tex on Fri 22 Dec - 12:13

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Never say never! I'd like to at least give JJ the chance to knock my socks off. I think it was you who said that Rian and JJ had turned this into some kind of Reylo pissing match. JJ needs to go big or go home. Laughing
Tex
Tex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 595
Likes : 3665
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-08
Age : 28
Localisation : Houston, TX

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by IoJovi on Fri 22 Dec - 12:15

@Tex wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:Nothing that happens in the future will ever be more painfully romantic and intimate than Rey and Kylo touching their fingertips through the Force void. I still can't quite believe that happened. It felt like watching my own ideas unfold on the big screen. We've never seen two Force users interact that way before and Rian went all out. It's one of the most mesmerizing film sequences I've ever witnessed.

I'm all for that fairytale kiss in IX. There's a reason it wasn't in VIII. No chance for any kind of sex, though. God no.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Never say never! I'd like to at least give JJ the chance to knock my socks off. I think it was you who said that Rian and JJ had turned this into some kind of Reylo pissing match. JJ needs to go big or go home. Laughing
@Tex

I don’t have the quote handy, but I think JJ said he’s going even bolder in IX. Here’s to hoping that means a kiss and these two finding belonging in each other!

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7289
Likes : 41505
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 103
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum