Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by panki on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:35 am

@DarthRen wrote:
@panki wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Ynqve wrote:
@BenRey wrote:I'm already annoyed at Damerey. That's the antis last hope.
@BenRey

Right? It's romance for romance's sake, it's so much better have her end the trilogy as a single lady if Reylo sinks.
@Ynqve

Guys, I'm telling you, SkyMom is the enemy. Damerey has no dramatic value. They don't pair people up randomly. If there's a romantic threat to reylo that's Skymom.

@special_cases I don't want my Skywalkers to die out!
@vaderito

I agree with you....skymom could definitely be more of a threat than finnrey or damerey combined. I have been particularly nervous after that Russian journalist visiting the film set talked about the grave with a small animal's remains in it. It raised alarm bells in my head about skymom, faked death and kidnapped baby....the leaks give me hope that will not be the case though.
@panki

I must have missed it. Like, Kylo has a child somewhere? I don't think he ever had relationship like that the way Snoke orgainized his life. Also, according to one leaker, Kylo seems to not giving up on Rey. Means he has no interest in others.
@DarthRen

I don't think Luke has a child... I meant that the presence of a grave worried me about the possibility of a lost/kidnapped child but the reylo rumors are reassuring me that it will not be the case... to clarify my earlier post and clear certain misconceptions that I have irrational pessimism, I just meant that the chances of skymom happening are higher than finnrey (because of Rose) and Damerrey (because Jessika Pava has feeling for Poe).

Last edited by panki on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total

panki
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors - Page 4 Empty Re: Discussion: TLJ Movie Spoilers/Rumors

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:36 am

I'm confused about the Skymom thing. I thought Skymom always referred to Luke's potential baby mama (Rey's mom). Now it's Kylo's potential baby mama? Nothing would disappoint me more. I wasn't worried about that at all from the spoiler's we've received. If JJ threw that in there, it'd be cruel Evil or Very Mad
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:40 am

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:I'm confused about the Skymom thing. I thought Skymom always referred to Luke's potential baby mama (Rey's mom). Now it's Kylo's potential baby mama? Nothing would disappoint me more. I wasn't worried about that at all from the spoiler's we've received. If JJ threw that in there, it'd be cruel Evil or Very Mad
@Cowgirlsamurai

Exactly. Why bother setting up Reylo if you're just gonna add a random baby mama in IX? Makes no sense, calm down folks!
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:43 am

I have no problems with Renperor, I have read several fanfictions that used it as basis and they were great Disparate Pieces by reylotrashprincess is one ofmy favourites!! What bothers me is the thought of Rey turning into some sort of judgmental Censored who announces that she cannot love Kylo as long as he;'s on the side of eeeeeevil and her loyalties must be with the Resistance. Because Leia had the same beliefs and it damaged Kylo. I would far rather Rey choose to leave out of concern and a sense of debt to Finn and be torn up about it. I remember absolutely hating Rachel Dawes in the DarkKnight trilogy who was exactly that kind of person.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:51 am

@DarthRen wrote:
@MyOnlyHope wrote:LOL Rey IS Skymom. Please, guys. Kylo is the last and only Skywalker progeny. If they ever want to make these movies again (which I'm sure they will for the next generation), then Reylo's getting a happy ending. It IS the conflict! It IS the story.

Did you guys read that one review? It's freaking hilarious. Guy calls it a rom-com in parts. Rey and Kylo are so angsty it's funny.
@MyOnlyHope

We have to count on this possiblity of no more Skywalker. No matter how weird that sounds. Also, there is a possibility of Kylo being father and dying, while Rey raises the child. Kylo is not gonna get easy and happy ending route here, he'll be miserable one way or the other. He could even end up more machine than a man. We have to count on these possibilities too, not dismissing them.
@DarthRen : I hope to God that doesn't happen, because it's Jacen Solo all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 9:59 am

Is there going to be a time jump between TLJ and 9??? Or are Rey and Kylo going to be 19 and 29 the entire trilogy??? Sooo many questions opening up now. Ahh, my nerves are shot drunken
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:03 am

Can anybody confirm if this is real dialogue from the movie? Apparently subtitles were put on pastebin https://pastebin.com/dRvyu1dE
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:08 am

@benorganasolo wrote:Can anybody confirm if this is real dialogue from the movie? Apparently subtitles were put on pastebin https://pastebin.com/dRvyu1dE
@benorganasolo

Don't know if it's legit, but I must RESIST. Ohh I know too much spoilers for this wonderful movie  Smile  Sad

Where did you find it?

Oh WOW it's real. Big.

Last edited by special_cases on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:09 am

@special_cases Star Wars Leaks subreddit discord
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:13 am

Oh Holdo and Poe! lol! On Fire!
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:14 am

@panki wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@panki wrote:
@vaderito wrote:
@Ynqve wrote:
@BenRey wrote:I'm already annoyed at Damerey. That's the antis last hope.
@BenRey

Right? It's romance for romance's sake, it's so much better have her end the trilogy as a single lady if Reylo sinks.
@Ynqve

Guys, I'm telling you, SkyMom is the enemy. Damerey has no dramatic value. They don't pair people up randomly. If there's a romantic threat to reylo that's Skymom.

@special_cases I don't want my Skywalkers to die out!
@vaderito

I agree with you....skymom could definitely be more of a threat than finnrey or damerey combined. I have been particularly nervous after that Russian journalist visiting the film set talked about the grave with a small animal's remains in it. It raised alarm bells in my head about skymom, faked death and kidnapped baby....the leaks give me hope that will not be the case though.
@panki

I must have missed it. Like, Kylo has a child somewhere? I don't think he ever had relationship like that the way Snoke orgainized his life. Also, according to one leaker, Kylo seems to not giving up on Rey. Means he has no interest in others.
@DarthRen

I don't think Luke has a child... I meant that the presence of a grave worried me about the possibility of a lost/kidnapped child but the reylo rumors are reassuring me that it will not be the case... to clarify my earlier post and clear certain misconceptions that I have irrational pessimism, I just meant that the chances of skymom happening are higher than finnrey (because of Rose) and Damerrey (because Jessika Pava has feeling for Poe).
@panki

Oh I see. Any new Skywalkers would out of nowhere at this point whether connected to Luke or Kylo. Kylo is truly the last Skywalker, which makes raise stakes higher. So Reylo and even Renperor helps us in this.

AppleCrumble122 wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@MyOnlyHope wrote:LOL Rey IS Skymom. Please, guys. Kylo is the last and only Skywalker progeny. If they ever want to make these movies again (which I'm sure they will for the next generation), then Reylo's getting a happy ending. It IS the conflict! It IS the story.

Did you guys read that one review? It's freaking hilarious. Guy calls it a rom-com in parts. Rey and Kylo are so angsty it's funny.
@MyOnlyHope

We have to count on this possiblity of no more Skywalker. No matter how weird that sounds. Also, there is a possibility of Kylo being father and dying, while Rey raises the child. Kylo is not gonna get easy and happy ending route here, he'll be miserable one way or the other. He could even end up more machine than a man. We have to count on these possibilities too, not dismissing them.
@DarthRen : I hope to God that doesn't happen, because it's Jacen Solo all over again.
@AppleCrumble122

Kylo to me is a cross between Jacen and Revan to a certain point even if Pablo Hidalgo hates to hear that. Both ended tragically, Revan at least had Bastilla and a baby. Jacen got straight up killed by his sister. I hope, really do that they plan to do it differently because Kylo dying would sour me on this. Balance, you need both of them for the balance but at this point I have to count on any possibility even him dying and sacrifice joining rest of his family. No matter how unpopular for us it would be.

With what KK and JJ said. It could be just to raise stakes about future of the Skywalkers but still it was weird to say or premature. Excluding Kylo from that list, basically placing whole tension and drama around him. When heroes are basicaly safe and protected by plot armor.

Last edited by DarthRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:15 am

Lol, why would the dialogue randomly leak? That makes no sense.

Even if it is real I'm not reading it. That's too much for me.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:17 am

Well, this connection is really WEIRD. I am stoping, I want to see it in the cinema.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:19 am

Apparently Kylo, in a rage, sends the ships after the Millennium Falcon to take it down despite Rey being in there after she rejects him. Between this and him continuing to add to his kill count, antis are going to have very ample fuel against Reylo and Kylo's redemption.

Also, apparently Kylo wants to "destroy it all". The Jedi, the Resistance, the Sith, the Empire, all of it. He's gone full "burn it all to the ground".

Honestly, even I'm starting to wonder how they can possibly let him live at the end after all of this. But ultimate sacrifice is SO BORING.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:21 am

@ZioRen wrote:Apparently Kylo, in a rage, sends the ships after the Millennium Falcon to take it down despite Rey being in there after she rejects him. Between this and him continuing to add to his kill count, antis are going to have very ample fuel against Reylo and Kylo's redemption.

Also, apparently Kylo wants to "destroy it all". The Jedi, the Resistance, the Sith, the Empire, all of it. He's gone full "burn it all to the ground".

Honestly, even I'm starting to wonder how they can possibly let him live at the end after all of this. But ultimate sacrifice is SO BORING.
@ZioRen

UGH!
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:22 am

@ZioRen wrote:Apparently Kylo, in a rage, sends the ships after the Millennium Falcon to take it down despite Rey being in there after she rejects him. Between this and him continuing to add to his kill count, antis are going to have very ample fuel against Reylo and Kylo's redemption.

@ZioRen
Listen to the reactions. Does this match the reactions? No. Judge the film for yourself.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:22 am

@ZioRen

Wow. That's very troubling.
Ynqve
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:23 am

I'm reading the subtitles and the Rey/Kylo interactions are ripping my heart out. I can't wait to see them performed Sad
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:24 am

JUDGE THE FILM BASED ON THE FILM.

EXECUTION IS EVERYTHING.

ACTING IS EVERYTHING.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by benorganasolo on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:25 am

THE DIALOGUE IS BEAUTIFUL SHE CALLS HIM BEN NUMEROUS TIMES IT'S AMAZING
benorganasolo
benorganasolo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:26 am

I read a couple pieces of the script. One was the proposal because I was curious and it's...kind of creepy without the context of how they're interacting in that moment. This is actually where Kylo tells Rey about her parents and he really is going on about how "you're nothing in this story, you're nobody...but not to me." While Rey is begging him to stop the fleet from firing, thinking he's really going to do it and spare the Resistance after they just worked together.

And he is PISSED when he fights Luke, for good reason. He redeclares his intention to destroy all of the Jedi, including "her" (yeah, alright bud.)
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:27 am

@ZioRen wrote:I read only the piece of the script that was the proposal because I was curious and it's...kind of creepy without the context of how they're interacting in that moment. This is actually where Kylo tells Rey about her parents and he really is going on about how "you're nothing in this story, you're nobody...but not to me." While Rey is begging him to stop the fleet from firing, thinking he's really going to do it and spare the Resistance after they just worked together.
@ZioRen
These give us zero context. You can't see the acting. You can't see any of it. Just judge it when you actually see it because people are not walking out of this hating the character more than ever and wanting him to die. Yeesh.
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:27 am

Leaks of TLJ got me thinking. Do you think we might get a time jump of few years for example or just maybe months at best?
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:28 am

Okay....I am not going to believe any of this until I see the film. Sorry.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 10:28 am

What a time to be alive! Rian is truly Father Christmas!
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum