Predictions for Episode 9

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Predictions for Episode 9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Predictions for Episode 9

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 16 Dec - 7:11

A friend of mine has a girlfriend who auditioned for a Real Housewives knockoff reality show while the two of them were briefly broken up. And I told him, whatever you do, if she makes it, don't be the nice guy (ex-)boyfriend. Be the evil one. Because guys on those shows either come across as whipped saps or dudes that run their own lives. And you don't want to be the former.

Last edited by Kylo Men on Sat 16 Dec - 7:13; edited 1 time in total

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 7:13

@Kylo Men wrote:A friend of mine has a girlfriend who auditioned for a Real Housewives knockoff reality show while the two of them were briefly broken up. And I told him, whatever you do, if she makes it, don't be the nice guy (ex-)boyfriend. Be the evil one. Because guys on those shows either come across as whipped saps or independent men. And you don't want to be the former.
@Kylo Men

Kylo will be bitter, not feeling anything anymore at first. I can see that.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 7:20

@Kylo Men wrote:A friend of mine has a girlfriend who auditioned for a Real Housewives knockoff reality show while the two of them were briefly broken up. And I told him, whatever you do, if she makes it, don't be the nice guy (ex-)boyfriend. Be the evil one. Because guys on those shows either come across as whipped saps or dudes that run their own lives. And you don't want to be the former.
@Kylo Men

Where are you going with this? lol

But Kylo is a whipped sap! He ended TLJ a whipped sap.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 7:21

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:There's a time jump between episodes. Rey is obviously a wonderful Jedi and a key player in rebuilding the Resistance, but it's meaningless. She has no ties to these people beyond Leia and Finn, and she's not complete without Ben. Ben (hear me out on this) actually becomes great at being Renperor. Only to find that in spite of how successful he is, the position is completely hollow without Rey beside him. Aaaaaaaangsty AF.
@MeadowofAshes

I love this. I am so tired of him being incompetent unless Rey is around. It would be a dream if he actually did some stuff right.
@SoloSideCousin

He should, and not pinning after her anymore. Let him be bitter, sad and not feeling anything because love of his life left him. Instead of throwing tantrum, be productive. Of course things could change afterwards.

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:A friend of mine has a girlfriend who auditioned for a Real Housewives knockoff reality show while the two of them were briefly broken up. And I told him, whatever you do, if she makes it, don't be the nice guy (ex-)boyfriend. Be the evil one. Because guys on those shows either come across as whipped saps or dudes that run their own lives. And you don't want to be the former.
@Kylo Men

@Rei of Sunshine

He was and shouldn't be anymore. He has to move on.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 7:26

@DarthRen wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:There's a time jump between episodes. Rey is obviously a wonderful Jedi and a key player in rebuilding the Resistance, but it's meaningless. She has no ties to these people beyond Leia and Finn, and she's not complete without Ben. Ben (hear me out on this) actually becomes great at being Renperor. Only to find that in spite of how successful he is, the position is completely hollow without Rey beside him. Aaaaaaaangsty AF.
@MeadowofAshes

I love this. I am so tired of him being incompetent unless Rey is around. It would be a dream if he actually did some stuff right.
@SoloSideCousin

He should, and not pinning after her anymore. Let him be bitter, sad and not feeling anything because love of his life left him. Instead of throwing tantrum, be productive. Of course things could change afterwards.

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kylo Men

@Rei of Sunshine

@DarthRen

Yeah, I get it that he needs to pick himself up and has to meet Rey halfway, it's just the comparison of being the evil exboyfriend vs the whipped sap didn't really make sense to me. Or maybe I'm fixating on the 'evil' part. Whipped sap yes. Whipped sap who moves on with his life (but still secretly pining for Rey)

He reaaaally just needs to prove himself worthy of redemption at this point. I cannot stress this any further. JJ IF YOU ARE LURKING YOU BETTER LISTEN
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 7:59

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@MeadowofAshes

@SoloSideCousin

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@Kylo Men

@Rei of Sunshine

@DarthRen

Yeah, I get it that he needs to pick himself up and has to meet Rey halfway, it's just the comparison of being the evil exboyfriend vs the whipped sap didn't really make sense to me. Or maybe I'm fixating on the 'evil' part. Whipped sap yes. Whipped sap who moves on with his life (but still secretly pining for Rey)

He reaaaally just needs to prove himself worthy of redemption at this point. I cannot stress this any further. JJ IF YOU ARE LURKING YOU BETTER LISTEN
@Rei of Sunshine

I think you make valid points. If he shows he doesn't care but in his heart he does, then do something good. She could change her opinion.

I simply don't believe Kylo will die as a villain or not getting some form of redemption. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT! He's miserable at it, we had tiny hints that he might come good and I want really really really want Luke and more importantly Anakin to show up to him. Anakin and Kylo share so much parallels and Kylo would hate Anakin. He idolizes Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker.

Am like 90% sure he's getting redeemd but can't guarantee he'll make it alive. I'm sort of emotionally getting myself prepared for Kylo's death, if it comes, then it comes. Obviously I wish for a different ending but when I'll go to the cinema, I wan t to be ready for it. Even if I'll cry like a bi*ch.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 16 Dec - 8:14

I'm just saying, if you really want to get the girl back, you can't be sitting there and Force-calling her every day. She's just going to think you're stuck on her and put more and more demands on you and delay a decision in case something better comes around. You got to make her worry that she's not really that big of a deal to you. And you gotta make her jealous.

I think the real key one is: Get a hotter Force-sensitive girlfriend. And brunettes have that inferiority complex. So make it a blonde or a redhead, if possible. Like Zoey Deutch or Anya Taylor-Joy. Or Alexandra Daddario. OR Margot Robbie. Oh yes! Kylo Ren can force-train Margot Robbie.

"Yeah, no, I'm just hangin' out. Margot's over here. I'm just showing her a little footwork technique ... How are you?"

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Sat 16 Dec - 8:16

@Kylo Men wrote:I'm just saying, if you really want to get the girl back, you can't be sitting there and Force-calling her every day. She's just going to think you're stuck on her and put more and more demands on you and delay a decision in case something better comes around. You got to make her worry that she's not really that big of a deal to you. And you gotta make her jealous.

I think the real key one is: Get a hotter Force-sensitive girlfriend. And brunettes have that inferiority complex. So make it a blonde or a redhead, if possible. Like Zoey Deutch or Anya Taylor-Joy. Or Alexandra Daddario. OR Margot Robbie. Oh yes! Kylo Ren can force-train Margot Robbie.

"Yeah, no, I'm just hangin' out. Margot's over here. I'm just showing her a little footwork technique ... How are you?"
@Kylo Men

??? You aren't being serious?
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 8:21

@Kylo Men wrote:I'm just saying, if you really want to get the girl back, you can't be sitting there and Force-calling her every day. She's just going to think you're stuck on her and put more and more demands on you and delay a decision in case something better comes around. You got to make her worry that she's not really that big of a deal to you. And you gotta make her jealous.

@Kylo Men

Simply do not show any sign of longing.anymore,don't call her via force skype either. If you show her that you do, she thinks she have the advantage and you're stil hanging onto her. We've all been there or at least some of us. Tough to do that for someone like Kylo who is terrible at this because he wears heart on his sleeve.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 8:56

Lol. Now I'm nervous that you guys are actually serious about Force Sensitive Side Chick for Kylo!

Well, I honestly don't like it. But I like the potential of Jealous!Rey and Jealous!Kylo. So maybe no, Rey does not hook up with Poe, and Kylo does not hook up with anothet FS Chick, but they both get jealous over the bond when the other is spending time with someone else.

I can actually picture out one of the KOR as female. I think it's been speculated. So maybe Rey gets snappy with him over the other girl, while he makes jabs at Poe over the bond.

It works, but feels a bit fanficcy...Then again, the most part of TLJ was a Reylo fanfic.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 9:02

Okay, on my way to watch the movie again and I just came up with another headcanon about Renperor.

There is a short timeskip of maybe a few months. The FO has organized an official proclamation and coronation of sorts for the new Supreme Leader, and all the important people of FO colonies and allied are present.

Think of it as the opening of The Little Mermaid where Kylo is Ariel, and Hux is Sebastian.

When Hux calls out 'Supreme Leader Ren', Kylo does not come forward to present himself. The Order panics because he is not around and Hux is furious because he is embarrassed infront all FO constituents.

Meanwhile Kylo is out on a mission with his KOR, and what he's doing first is collecting artifacts and also getting rid of slavers. I'm just really fixated on that. Kylo is a man of action, and as Supreme Leader, he wants to bring order to the galaxy and he wants to do it his own way. He doesn't have time for pomp and ceremony and grandeur.

Here the audience will see how different Renperor is from Palpatine and Snoke, and he actually does things to get the job done.

Rey would be impressed I think.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 9:20

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:Okay, on my way to watch the movie again and I just came up with another headcanon about Renperor.

There is a short timeskip of maybe a few months. The FO has organized an official proclamation and coronation of sorts for the new Supreme Leader, and all the important people of FO colonies and allied are present.

Think of it as the opening of The Little Mermaid where Kylo is Ariel, and Hux is Sebastian.

When Hux calls out 'Supreme Leader Ren', Kylo does not come forward to present himself. The Order panics because he is not around and Hux is furious because he is embarrassed infront all FO constituents.

Meanwhile Kylo is out on a mission with his KOR, and what he's doing first is collecting artifacts and also getting rid of slavers. I'm just really fixated on that. Kylo is a man of action, and as Supreme Leader, he wants to bring order to the galaxy and he wants to do it his own way. He doesn't have time for pomp and ceremony and grandeur.

Here the audience will see how different Renperor is from Palpatine and Snoke, and he actually does things to get the job done.

Rey would be impressed I think.
@Rei of Sunshine

This needs to happen. Kylo has to be competent before Hux bertrays him andhow different is Kylo to Snoke and Palpatine. If his speech to Rey is anything to go by, he dislikes the way Emperor and Snoke ruled with fear, terror, cruelty. Hope Kylo goes this way because otherwise he's no different the exact opposite of his current intentions bar temper tantrum because dumped him.

About FS chick for Kylo. I don't like it and don't think it will happen.

A) I think he lost hope in love, it was Rey and Rey only. Nobody will come close to her in his own mind.

B) He'll be focused to rule and make things different.

C) I see more Rey getting with someone because let's face it. Kylo showed he is deeply in love, Rey showed affection but for her things can ove on but not for Kylo. He might be bitter, jealous or sad but he'll still love her. He did showed that at the end of TLJ. After he calmed down from his rage, you can see Ben Solo creeping in there. In other words also Ben Solo might love her, not Kylo Ren. Currently he is Kylo Ren. Same goes for Rey, she fell in love with Ben Solo because in their moments it was more Ben Solo than Kylo Ren.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 16 Dec - 9:21

@Rei of Sunshine - I really like that scenario. I think the KOR will definitely be back and I miss the promise of searching for ancient Force artifacts. I'm very curious about the KOR and how they came to be since it's almost certain they're Luke's old students.

Not that I think it would ever happen, but I wouldn't want to see Kylo intentionally try to make Rey jealous with some other girl. That's just ugh. Kylo already comes across as having maturity issues and that would be the defintion of immaturity. Kylo needs to prove he's worthy of Rey to gain her affections, not try to make her jealous. If there's one thing I'm certain of it's that seeing Kylo with a "hotter FS girl" isn't going to cut it. It's not going to make Rey want him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 9:32

@DarthRen
@Kessel

Thanks guys. I hope that we get Supreme Leader Kylo "Let's personal feelings get in the way" Ren.

He doesn't care for Hux's micromanagement and politicking. He doesn't care to get rich allies and more weapons suppliers.

What he wants is to finish what Vader started, which is to bring order and balance. And maybe he seeks out Sith and Jedi artifacts to destroy them because he knows now that the Jedi and the Sith only bring a confusing dichotomy to the Force. I'm fantasizing a scenario where Kylo is on 'field' with the KOR in the Outer Rim, and they pass by Jakku. Kylo orders the KOR and his troops to imprison Plutt and maybe they assign a new governor to the place. while the KOR does their job. Kylo goes a wandering and find's Rey's ATAT, and he gazes upon her tally wall.

But for all the good Kylo tries to do, there are some KOR who are disgruntled and feel like they aren't using their powers for their true potential. They feel like they've become Kylo's Galactic clean up crew rather than fearsome FS knights. So maybe these disgruntled knights team with Hux to overthrow Kylo.

ETA: i don't think Kylo would intentionally make Rey jealous. But if there is a female KOR maybe Rey just makes assumptions. But I think Rey has more potential jn her to make Kylo jealous
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 9:40

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:@DarthRen
@Kessel

Thanks guys. I hope that we get Supreme Leader Kylo "Let's personal feelings get in the way" Ren.

He doesn't care for Hux's micromanagement and politicking. He doesn't care to get rich allies and more weapons suppliers.

What he wants is to finish what Vader started, which is to bring order and balance. And maybe he seeks out Sith and Jedi artifacts to destroy them because he knows now that the Jedi and the Sith only bring a confusing dichotomy to the Force. I'm fantasizing a scenario where Kylo is on 'field' with the KOR in the Outer Rim, and they pass by Jakku. Kylo orders the KOR and his troops to imprison Plutt and maybe they assign a new governor to the place. while the KOR does their job. Kylo goes a wandering and find's Rey's ATAT, and he gazes upon her tally wall.

But for all the good Kylo tries to do, there are some KOR who are disgruntled and feel like they aren't using their powers for their true potential. They feel like they've become Kylo's Galactic clean up crew rather than fearsome FS knights. So maybe these disgruntled knights team with Hux to overthrow Kylo.
@Rei of Sunshine

Wink

If he intends to do thing more like Vader, Vader lead by an example on the field. So will Kylo. Not sure Knights of Ren will turn him, that is way too many people turning on him and Hux will be sufficient character to do so and FO with him or a large part of it.

My view is this.

Kylo will be more practical, he'd want to do things in his own way, different from Snoke sitting on the throne. That's not the new way, not for someone like Kylo Ren. This could frustrate Hux and making things interesting. I think their conflict will parallel Kylo vs Ben conflict - as if destroyed from within and not just grand battle between the Resistance and First Order. That is expected. There has to be a year timejump or more to gather all the forces. Rey has to train and become a Jedi and have her own little army, Kylo has Knights of Ren. I can see climatic battle betwen them. Rey and pupils vs Kylo and Knights of Ren. Rey vs Kylo fight is bound to happen, with no lightsaber fights in TLJ.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 10:05

@DarthRen wrote:
@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

Wink

If he intends to do thing more like Vader, Vader lead by an example on the field. So will Kylo. Not sure Knights of Ren will turn him, that is way too many people turning on him and Hux will be sufficient character to do so and FO with him or a large part of it.

My view is this.

Kylo will be more practical, he'd want to do things in his own way, different from Snoke sitting on the throne. That's not the new way, not for someone like Kylo Ren. This could frustrate Hux and making things interesting. I think their conflict will parallel Kylo vs Ben conflict - as if destroyed from within and not just grand battle between the Resistance and First Order. That is expected. There has to be a year timejump or more to gather all the forces. Rey has to train and become a Jedi and have her own little army, Kylo has Knights of Ren. I can see climatic battle betwen them. Rey and pupils vs Kylo and Knights of Ren. Rey vs Kylo fight is bound to happen, with no lightsaber fights in TLJ.
@DarthRen

I get the Hux and Kylo rivalry...But I sort of fail to see the need for another Rey with Jedi vs Kylo with KOR. unless it happens early in Ep 9.

Rey and Kylo by then should realize that they need to work together to be together.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Sat 16 Dec - 10:13

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

Wink

My view is this.

@DarthRen

I get the Hux and Kylo rivalry...But I sort of fail to see the need for another Rey with Jedi vs Kylo with KOR. unless it happens early in Ep 9.

Rey and Kylo by then should realize that they need to work together to be together.
@Rei of Sunshine

I agree, Rey and the new Jedi (including Broom boi?) vs. Kylo and the KOR sounds anticlimactic.

Rey and Kylo will duel again in Episode IX. So is she gonna defeat him again? I can just imagine the fanboys' reactions if he loses another fight to Rey. Rolling Eyes he'll be 0-2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 10:20

@Kessel wrote:
@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

Wink

My view is this.

@DarthRen

@Rei of Sunshine

I agree, Rey and the new Jedi (including Broom boi?) vs. Kylo and the KOR sounds anticlimactic.

Rey and Kylo will duel again in Episode IX. So is she gonna defeat him again? I can just imagine the fanboys' reactions if he loses another fight to Rey. Rolling Eyes he'll be 0-2.
@Kessel

I want a one on one Saber fight just the two of them because it would be intimate again and would most likely end with them disengaging their sabers and making out.

But a team vs team fight would be a different story.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sat 16 Dec - 10:21

In the theatre now. 10 mins till movie. Gonna enjoy the Forceskyping this time around.
Rei of Sunshine
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthRen on Sat 16 Dec - 10:36

@Rei of Sunshine wrote:
@DarthRen wrote:
@Kessel

@Rei of Sunshine

Wink

My view is this.

@DarthRen

@Rei of Sunshine

Knights of Ren has to be put to use, we could them and Kylo vs Rey and her Jedi order, then one on one combat.

I'm not sure Rey wants to be with him anymore, no doubt Kylo is a love-struck prince, Rey is harder to predict. Maybe I'm just mad at her but I just don't know where they go from this. I can fully see his redemption but that should and hopefully will be his doing.
DarthRen
DarthRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger on Sat 16 Dec - 16:12

Across the Stars came up when I was driving home from the theatre, so here is my only prediction/hope for IX:

- I NEED THE MOST EPIC LOVE THEME FOR THESE TWO
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sat 16 Dec - 16:19

@thescavenger wrote:Across the Stars came up when I was driving home from the theatre, so here is my only prediction/hope for IX:

@thescavenger

Two years more to wait. Hope John Williams will accept to continue. Seems to me that he is a bit tired of SW, which would be understandable. And I didn't find TLJ soundtrack as great as the previous ones
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Men on Sat 16 Dec - 16:21

Kylo should open the Jakku Imperial Reform Academy for Wayward Scavenger Orphans. Then give a teary speech at the grand opening where he talks about one special orphan who has made a huge difference in his life. Then when Rey thanks him, he should say, "Oh, well, you're welcome, but I was talking about Hux."

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger on Sat 16 Dec - 16:47

@reylo1992 wrote:
@thescavenger wrote:Across the Stars came up when I was driving home from the theatre, so here is my only prediction/hope for IX:

@thescavenger

Two years more to wait. Hope John Williams will accept to continue. Seems to me that he is a bit tired of SW, which would be understandable. And I didn't find TLJ soundtrack as great as the previous ones
@reylo1992

I had a similar feeling that it was just playing on what was already done in TFA, despite the opportunities for new themes. Oh well, maybe it was too premature. I really wanted a hint of Across the stars when he offered her Reyempress and she keeps going 'ben, don't do this'. I really hope that John Williams will at least complete the ST.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimfaxe96 on Sat 16 Dec - 17:48

Shocked...

Maybe I'm not getting the sarcasm/irony here but please no romance complications like other guys/girls, jealousy etc. That might work in series like Scrubs or How I Met Your Mother but never ever in movies. Turned Korra to sh!t, too. Laughing If Kylo turns I assume his path will go down like Zuko's, questioning himself/inner conflict and when he does finally leave he'll have to make it up to Rey regarding trust. Zuko and Katara are given a whole episode for trust-re-establishment in Avatar: The Last Airbender Book 3. Zuko helps out Katara with her unfinished personal business - not sure how Kylo's gonna do it, he pretty much unraveled the mystery behind Rey's ancestry already (plus it's not his style, seeing how he nearly got a fit because Rey still wasn't letting her past go).

Anyway, almost forgot - Rey still hasn't had her Sexy Star Wars Lady™️ scene yet. I'll probably die in my seat if they actually make one and add reylo into the mix, but GOD DAMN it could be more epic than hand touching. JJ DO EEEET!
Rimfaxe96
Rimfaxe96
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum