Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by SheLitAFire on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 6:00 pm

Mod Note--
Please remember that we can't post any screenshots from the movie yet, unless they were released by Disney as official images or in the trailer. Otherwise it is considered bootlegged material at this point. The mod staff will be removing it.

Please let the staff know if you have any questions, thanks!
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1927
Likes : 7245
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by Kyla Ren on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 6:04 pm

I used to think that Kylo had at least dabbled, and I'm not sure I'm completely on the Virgin!Kylo train, but I am definitely leaning more i that direction after seeing TLJ.

Also, I don't know if it has been posted here already, but in this Rolling Stone article from a few weeks ago, Adam said he played Kylo younger than his own age, but he didn't want to say how much younger because people would read into it.  And then he said he regretted mentioning it at all.  When I read that, I thought maybe Adam decided to play him younger because he thought Kylo was still a virgin.

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/features/the-last-jedi-cover-story-on-the-dark-new-star-wars-movie-w512703
avatar
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 638
Likes : 2003
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by DeeBee on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 7:51 pm

My 2 cents:

Whether he is a virgin or not - what matters for his character (to me) is that he is totally a novice when it comes to real love Smile
avatar
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1060
Likes : 3022
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by PalmettoBlue on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 8:53 pm

@DeeBee wrote:My 2 cents:

Whether he is a virgin or not - what matters for his character (to me) is that he is totally a novice when it comes to real love Smile
@DeeBee

You are exactly right.
And so is Rey.
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 645
Likes : 2709
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by thescavenger on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 10:27 pm

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@DeeBee wrote:My 2 cents:  

Whether he is a virgin or not - what matters for his character (to me) is that he is totally a novice when it comes to real love Smile
@DeeBee

You are exactly right.
And so is Rey.
@PalmettoBlue

@PalmettoBlue wrote:
@DeeBee wrote:My 2 cents:  

Whether he is a virgin or not - what matters for his character (to me) is that he is totally a novice when it comes to real love Smile
@DeeBee

You are exactly right.
And so is Rey.
@PalmettoBlue

It's sad because Ben has obviously witnessed real love between his parents, but he couldn't quite get there himself. Being sent to Luke's Jedi school, I wonder if they were forbidden to love as in the PT Order. And then when he turned to the DS, all those possibilities were lost to him, but he still has that vague concept of it from his parents.

On the other hand, you have Rey, who's basically not known love or family. But she has that pure faith in him - one that comes from her as a person and not what she has seen before. He must have sensed that faith and it reminded him of his parents. It was a flicker of light (and urge) within Ben in TLJ.

As similar they are in not having experienced real love, I think they both have different role to play regarding the dynamic of their relationship.
avatar
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 218
Likes : 1271
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by SheLitAFire on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:09 pm

@thescavenger wrote:
It's sad because Ben has obviously witnessed real love between his parents, but he couldn't quite get there himself. Being sent to Luke's Jedi school, I wonder if they were forbidden to love as in the PT Order. And then when he turned to the DS, all those possibilities were lost to him, but he still has that vague concept of it from his parents.

On the other hand, you have Rey, who's basically not known love or family. But she has that pure faith in him - one that comes from her as a person and not what she has seen before. He must have sensed that faith and it reminded him of his parents. It was a flicker of light (and urge) within Ben in TLJ.

As similar they are in not having experienced real love, I think they both have different role to play regarding the dynamic of their relationship.
@thescavenger

I'm not convinced he witnessed such a great relationship between his parents. It seemed like they probably had some good times, but were a fractured family. Han seemed like he was often yearning to return to his old adventurous lifestyle, Leia preoccupied with politics. I don't think they were a particularly good model of parental love for him, or romantic love. I'm sure he saw some of that, but I wouldn't say Leia & Han's relationship was solid after RotJ.
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1927
Likes : 7245
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by LadyHa on Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:23 pm

avatar
LadyHa
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 223
Likes : 1056
Date d'inscription : 2016-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by Lily Snape on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 1:09 am

@LadyHa wrote:
@LadyHa

OK, Alexandra Petri, which one of us are you?  Smile Smile Smile (I know, she's just reading the same articles we are.  But this is genius.)
avatar
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 480
Likes : 2537
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by thescavenger on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 1:56 am

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@thescavenger wrote:
It's sad because Ben has obviously witnessed real love between his parents, but he couldn't quite get there himself. Being sent to Luke's Jedi school, I wonder if they were forbidden to love as in the PT Order. And then when he turned to the DS, all those possibilities were lost to him, but he still has that vague concept of it from his parents.

On the other hand, you have Rey, who's basically not known love or family. But she has that pure faith in him - one that comes from her as a person and not what she has seen before. He must have sensed that faith and it reminded him of his parents. It was a flicker of light (and urge) within Ben in TLJ.

As similar they are in not having experienced real love, I think they both have different role to play regarding the dynamic of their relationship.
@thescavenger

I'm not convinced he witnessed such a great relationship between his parents. It seemed like they probably had some good times, but were a fractured family. Han seemed like he was often yearning to return to his old adventurous lifestyle, Leia preoccupied with politics. I don't think they were a particularly good model of parental love for him, or romantic love. I'm sure he saw some of that, but I wouldn't say Leia & Han's relationship was solid after RotJ.
@SheLitAFire

Maybe not so much the relationship as witnessing the love between two people and knowing that it at least exists. And if there was any fracture in the Han/Leia relationship, it does not really constitute a broken home for Ben automatically. I was just thinking that his turn to the Dark Side meant him giving up the possibility of having such a romantic relationship (and possibly sexual relationship) altogether.

His relationship with Rey in TLJ may have just changed that thinking into 'maybe I have that chance again'.
avatar
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 218
Likes : 1271
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by Lamiller1390 on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:52 pm

Where is this article hiding? I have to go and read it now, I am so curious. I am so glad this post exists because I hadn't even thought of any of this. Plus it is so fun to read the various comments.

Virgin Kylo, his very poor proposal. I hadn't even seen it like that until just now.

LONG LIVE REYLO
avatar
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 52
Likes : 199
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-19
Age : 28
Localisation : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:56 pm

@Lamiller1390 wrote:Where is this article hiding? I have to go and read it now, I am so curious. I am so glad this post exists because I hadn't even thought of any of this. Plus it is so fun to read the various comments.

Virgin Kylo, his very poor proposal. I hadn't even seen it like that until just now.

LONG LIVE REYLO
@Lamiller1390

Google Rian Johnson and the LA Times. It's there. :-)
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4642
Likes : 22451
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by Lamiller1390 on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:58 pm

@SoloSideCousin Sweet, thank you

Just found it and read it.

Interesting that he'd written the script BEFORE The Force Awakens was released. Before all the fan theories and speculation had begun. I didn't know that.
avatar
Lamiller1390
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 52
Likes : 199
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-19
Age : 28
Localisation : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by Kylo Men on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 7:25 pm

There's no way he's a virgin. When Rey calls him a creature in a mask, he knows immediately to take it off and what effect it would have on her. Kylo is quite aware he's attractive to women.

Kylo Men
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 578
Likes : 2217
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 7:59 pm

@Kylo Men wrote:There's no way he's a virgin. When Rey calls him a creature in a mask, he knows immediately to take it off and what effect it would have on her. Kylo is quite aware he's attractive to women.
@Kylo Men
Adam played him as a virgin and Rian pretty much confirmed that (he said "maybe" he's kissed a girl before). Adam likely wanted to know for scene purposes. It doesn't matter, but at least in the minds of the actor and director he is.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4041
Likes : 35036
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by MeadowofAshes on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 8:02 pm

@Kylo Men wrote:There's no way he's a virgin. When Rey calls him a creature in a mask, he knows immediately to take it off and what effect it would have on her. Kylo is quite aware he's attractive to women.
@Kylo Men

I am holding out for "he's dabbled" Kylo. He's calm and self-assured when he touches hands with her. Takes the glove off and maintains super intense but calm eye contact. He knows what he's doing and is gentle.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 8:17 pm

I am taking Rian's comment as Ben having dabbled some but not gone "all the way". The Jedi were not against being physical, just attachments.

Kylo is a contradiction. In the "I am a monster" scene, the shirtless scene, and the TFA "we'll see" part he comes off as very confident with his effect on the ladies. However, in the hand scene, the expression on his face looks like he is seeing a woman nekkid for the first time.

Maybe this is the first time for him to have formed an attachment and fallen in love.


Last edited by ReyofLightSide on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by SoloSideCousin on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 8:35 pm

@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:There's no way he's a virgin. When Rey calls him a creature in a mask, he knows immediately to take it off and what effect it would have on her. Kylo is quite aware he's attractive to women.
@Kylo Men

I am holding out for "he's dabbled" Kylo. He's calm and self-assured when he touches hands with her. Takes the glove off and maintains super intense but calm eye contact. He knows what he's doing and is gentle.
@MeadowofAshes

I agree. He is not flustered like someone with absolutely no experience might be. He is incredibly present with her and respectful.  And though there may be a slight tremble to his hands, I think that that is more due to emotion than anxiety because he really is "with her" the entire time. Before she reaches out her hand he tells her that she is not alone with tears in his eyes.

As for Rian saying he played "spin the lightsaber" at the Jedi camp, what is he supposed to say? He can't get into all kinds of detail in an interview like that, lol. Also, Rian mentioned these kinds of activities taking place "after hours" ... And frankly spin the lightsaber could lead to going behind the Jedi hut and lying in the grass or what have you, lol.  Ben Solo maybe never went "all the way", but Rian opened the door enough and Adam played the scene as such that it would be very easy to believe that Ben had some experiences with girls and probably became quite aware that he was attractive due attention that he received from others.

Because he later became enmeshed with his long-time abuser Snoke, that's probably when any kind of positive touch ended for him until Rey.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4642
Likes : 22451
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 8:51 pm

Yes, I'm sure those kids were playing 7 Minutes in Force Heaven, or what have you. Laughing
avatar
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:29 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@MeadowofAshes wrote:
@Kylo Men wrote:There's no way he's a virgin. When Rey calls him a creature in a mask, he knows immediately to take it off and what effect it would have on her. Kylo is quite aware he's attractive to women.
@Kylo Men

I am holding out for "he's dabbled" Kylo. He's calm and self-assured when he touches hands with her. Takes the glove off and maintains super intense but calm eye contact. He knows what he's doing and is gentle.
@MeadowofAshes

I agree. He is not flustered like someone with absolutely no experience might be. He is incredibly present with her and respectful.  And though there may be a slight tremble to his hands, I think that that is more due to emotion than anxiety because he really is "with her" the entire time. Before she reaches out her hand he tells her that she is not alone with tears in his eyes.

As for Rian saying he played "spin the lightsaber" at the Jedi camp, what is he supposed to say? He can't get into all kinds of detail in an interview like that, lol. Also, Rian mentioned these kinds of activities taking place "after hours" ... And frankly spin the lightsaber could lead to going behind the Jedi hut and lying in the grass or what have you, lol.  Ben Solo maybe never went "all the way", but Rian opened the door enough and Adam played the scene as such that it would be very easy to believe that Ben had some experiences with girls and probably became quite aware that he was attractive due attention that he received from others.

Because he later became enmeshed with his long-time abuser Snoke, that's probably when any kind of positive touch ended for him until Rey.
@SoloSideCousin

"Spin the lightsaber" and getting a fair amount of attention from girls (without having acted on it) would satisfy the contradictions that we saw in his character.

I also got the feeling that he was aware that Rey had gotten all dolled up to meet him on the Supremacy. I'll need to watch it again, but I think he was somewhat aware that she was there to "seduce" him...but then he just melted when she called him "Ben".
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5684
Likes : 29497
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by snufkin on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 9:51 pm

@ReyofLightSide wrote:Yes, I'm sure those kids were playing 7 Minutes in Force Heaven, or what have you. :lol:
@ReyofLightSide

If Uncle Luke hadn't busted in on them, they would've been playing Hide the Lightsaber. That scene has to be the scenario where they were discussing whether or not he had experience kissing. Like maybe one of the options would be that Luke interrupts them kissing, but they went for the hands with subtext instead.

The old poll, I was in the "he dabbled" camp. He has some self-awareness, confidence with Rey. But what sells it is that he's very gentle with her, especially with the hands part.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7890
Likes : 35855
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:00 pm

avatar
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1100
Likes : 5988
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-30
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:03 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:Yes, I'm sure those kids were playing 7 Minutes in Force Heaven, or what have you. Laughing
@ReyofLightSide

If Uncle Luke hadn't busted in on them, they would've been playing Hide the Lightsaber. That scene has to be the scenario where they were discussing whether or not he had experience kissing. Like maybe one of the options would be that Luke interrupts them kissing, but they went for the hands with subtext instead.

The old poll, I was in the "he dabbled" camp. He has some self-awareness, confidence with Rey. But what sells it is that he's very gentle with her, especially with the hands part.
@snufkin

I still LOVE Bothan-Spy's description of this scene. Little did we know...

A couple weeks ago I posted a little bit of info about Ach-To being confirmed as the location of the first Jedi Temple (specifically, the large hut they built at Kerry is "where the Jedi began"). I also mentioned a certain member of the First Order winds up at this location in EpVIII as well. That individual is Kylo Ren.

Here's the saucy bit: A few weeks ago they blew up-- specifically, blew apart-- an Ahch-To hut. According to my source, Kylo and Rey have a conversation that Luke does not like. Luke tries to stop them. Luke gets angry... and the whole hut they are in disintegrates (re: 'blows up'). My source did not specify as to the exact cause of the disintegration, but based on the info I believe Luke accidentally (or perhaps even purposely) does so using the Force.

Obviously this isn't going to be able to be confirmed until the movie drops barring another script leak or MSW or someone receiving similar info, but feel free to set a RemindMe! as always.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5684
Likes : 29497
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by MeadowofAshes on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:14 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin wrote:
@ReyofLightSide wrote:Yes, I'm sure those kids were playing 7 Minutes in Force Heaven, or what have you. Laughing
@ReyofLightSide

If Uncle Luke hadn't busted in on them, they would've been playing Hide the Lightsaber. That scene has to be the scenario where they were discussing whether or not he had experience kissing. Like maybe one of the options would be that Luke interrupts them kissing, but they went for the hands with subtext instead.

The old poll, I was in the "he dabbled" camp. He has some self-awareness, confidence with Rey. But what sells it is that he's very gentle with her, especially with the hands part.
@snufkin

I still LOVE Bothan-Spy's description of this scene. Little did we know...

A couple weeks ago I posted a little bit of info about Ach-To being confirmed as the location of the first Jedi Temple (specifically, the large hut they built at Kerry is "where the Jedi began"). I also mentioned a certain member of the First Order winds up at this location in EpVIII as well. That individual is Kylo Ren.

Here's the saucy bit: A few weeks ago they blew up-- specifically, blew apart-- an Ahch-To hut. According to my source, Kylo and Rey have a conversation that Luke does not like. Luke tries to stop them. Luke gets angry... and the whole hut they are in disintegrates (re: 'blows up'). My source did not specify as to the exact cause of the disintegration, but based on the info I believe Luke accidentally (or perhaps even purposely) does so using the Force.

Obviously this isn't going to be able to be confirmed until the movie drops barring another script leak or MSW or someone receiving similar info, but feel free to set a RemindMe! as always.
@ISeeAnIsland

Oh... we knew on a purely instinctual level. Hence fanart and fanfiction. File away under: Reasons I will never again manage my expectations.

@snufkin I very much get the impression from his look he knows he's popping her cherry in the hut.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11122
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by snufkin on Wed 20 Dec 2017, 10:18 pm

@ISeeanIsland @MeadowofAshes - The whole astral projection by the Force part was brilliant. He gets to be alone with Rey, especially in the smut hut by firelight talking about the vagina cave, without having to interact with grumpy old Uncle Luke. Which BTW - did I not predict the Ache-to part would be a pair of horny, sniping teenagers?
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7890
Likes : 35855
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Horny Space Virgins With Issues (aka The "Yes Rey and Kylo Are Totes Virgins" thread)

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 10:26 am

Ok I realise am gonna be really controversial here so don’t hate me (please)and am playing devil’s advocate just to throw this out there and create debate . Here goes . Deep breath:
you know the interview where Rian seems to confirm that Ben is a virgin but may have played spin the bottle etc . In this same interview didn’t Adam say to Rian something like “ has kylo even kissed a GIRL?” I thought that was interesting that he mentioned that. I know that seems to confirm he’s a virgin and his sexuality but you could also see it as Kylo never having been with a girl - that doesn’t rule out a boy though( whether platonic or not )? As I said no hate mail please just throwing this out there . I love reylo but am wondering if lucasfilm Disney might pull something like this about Ben’s past and why they are so tight lipped about it - that maybe he ran off to join the first order and Part of that persuasion was Hux ?( or someone else ?)That maybe they do have a past ?And they are bitter enemies now ? I don’t know what to think - I know when I read the Star Wars aftermath novels one of the lead characters in that is bisexual - Sinjir who was interrogator for the Empire initially there were aspects that reminded me of kylo ie how he was torn constantly which reminded me of kylo - he preferred men but had been with women too. I mean to me I love Ben / kylo as a character and everything that comes along with him ( regardless of his past or sexuality ) .He is definitely in love with Rey 100% now and what’s past is the past . What do you guys think ? Am a reylo shipper through and through but I wouldn’t put it past Disney to pull something out like this as a twist ( and just preparing myself mentally in case they do)and why they are keeping the past so murky. There’s just so much we don’t know about his past . I need a Ben solo film just about him and his past or a book like now Sad


Last edited by AhsokaTano on Fri 27 Apr 2018, 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 594
Likes : 1869
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum