Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Welcome! Get Yourself Known (and post your introduction)

Post by LadyGaufrette on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 7:52 pm

Hello everyone!
The recent announcements during the SDCC (Vive the prequels !) gave me the motivation to be more active here. I am a French speaker, so please forgive any mistake I can make.

I have shipped reylo since the first time I have seen The Force Awakens in 2015, and I have been lurking on this forum since 2016. I was happy to find a place tolerent enough to accept people's other opinions and theories. The Last Jedi made me in such a good mood that I decided to join you all.

I like all the Trilogies in Star Wars but my feelings are more lukewarm about Rogue One and I had no expectation for the Han Solo movie (I liked it in the end). I was a child when I discovered Star Wars with the prequels, so I know it is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer them to the Original trilogy. Laughing (I am particularly fond of Attack of the Clones and the romance between Anakin and Padme and I feel absolutely no shame about it Cool )

I like the direction Disney took with the Sequel Trilogy, how it is time for new characters to come and letting the old ones go the best way possible. For a time, I believed in Rey Kenobi but with new information I came to terms with it and I completly agree with the narrative behind Rey Random. I miss the lightsaber combats and musics from the Prequels though, and I wish it was more referenced, but it is a detail. However, my most favorite aspect of this Sequel Trilogy is this: before TFA, I watched the movies and looked online for some information, after TFA I was interested in all the Star Wars Universe (TV series, books, comics and fanbase), so for this I am happy of what Disney made with the franchise.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone on this forum!
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 8:16 pm

@LadyGaufrette

Welcome! cheers cheers

We are so glad you have decided to be more active and join us. If you have any questions or need any help please ask.
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Mon 30 Jul 2018, 11:50 pm

@LadyGaufrette, welcome! Glad to have you here! Waves

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 12:31 am

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 1:30 am

@Ladygaufrette
Welcome! Smile
I too like the prequels and everything Star Wars so you’re not alone Smile
AhsokaTano
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 4:15 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Very Happy
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 5:02 am

@LadyGaufrette wrote: ...I like all the Trilogies in Star Wars but my feelings are more lukewarm about Rogue One and I had no expectation for the Han Solo movie (I liked it in the end)...

...However, my most favorite aspect of this Sequel Trilogy is this: before TFA, I watched the movies and looked online for some information, after TFA I was interested in all the Star Wars Universe (TV series, books, comics and fanbase), so for this I am happy of what Disney made with the franchise....
@LadyGaufrette

Bienvenue Lady Gaufrette!
The parts of your comment I've quoted above: I feel the same way - 100%!! Claps

Hope you will share your thoughts with us in Takodana woods about lots of wider SW content sunny

DeeBee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 9:52 am

@LadyGaufrette wrote:Hello everyone!
The recent announcements during the SDCC (Vive the prequels !) gave me the motivation to be more active here. I am a French speaker, so please forgive any mistake I can make.

I have shipped reylo since the first time I have seen The Force Awakens in 2015, and I have been lurking on this forum since 2016. I was happy to find a place tolerent enough to accept people's other opinions and theories. The Last Jedi made me in such a good mood that I decided to join you all.

I like all the Trilogies in Star Wars but my feelings are more lukewarm about Rogue One and I had no expectation for the Han Solo movie (I liked it in the end). I was a child when I discovered Star Wars with the prequels, so I know it is an unpopular opinion, but I prefer them to the Original trilogy.  Laughing  (I am particularly fond of Attack of the Clones and the romance between Anakin and Padme and I feel absolutely no shame about it  Cool )

I like the direction Disney took with the Sequel Trilogy, how it is time for new characters to come and letting the old ones go the best way possible. For a time, I believed in Rey Kenobi but with new information I came to terms with it and I completly agree with the narrative behind Rey Random. I miss the lightsaber combats and musics from the Prequels though, and I wish it was more referenced, but it is a detail. However, my most favorite aspect of this Sequel Trilogy is this: before TFA, I watched the movies and looked online for some information, after TFA I was interested in all the Star Wars Universe (TV series, books, comics and fanbase), so for this I am happy of what Disney made with the franchise.

I look forward to meeting you and everyone on this forum!
@LadyGaufrette

Welcome! Glad to have you join us, I really enjoyed reading your post. So good to see Prequels love. <3

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 11:38 am

@LadyGaufrette
Welcome! cheers cheers cheers
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Tue 31 Jul 2018, 1:51 pm

Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum