Reylo's Possible Offspring (for the ever-expanding franchise)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Reylo's Possible Offspring (for the ever-expanding franchise)

Post by shii405 on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 11:47 pm

I decided to create a new thread! Lets talk about Reylo what-if children here! Okay, okay, I know what you are saying... big possibility they gonna kill off Kylo in IX... but who cares?? This is just for fun and for the sake of expanding SW franchise. We are just helping KK and Disney with ideas to expand the franchise, haha... excuses...

Okay, so my headcanon is that Reylo will have 7 children. Why so many? Because I really like the idea of Rey and Ben Solo as the mother and father of the Force who bring balance. I like the idea that they will be the legendary power couple ancestry for the franchise going forward and future new characters to look up to. To keep that going the war has to be never ending. To make the Skywalker bloodline keep going and to create more stories about them, I feel its necessary to have them many, since maybe half of them have to die just for the sake of storyline, lol. With seven children, I feel that it will create many possibilities for new standard in the Force plot. There might be seven houses or clans of Force users, built by each of Reylo children. Or I dunno... more family war, I guess? But maybe that theme is getting old? Basically, the more children they have, the more possibilities to expand them to TV series and other media, with stories of their grand kids or grand grand kids.

I have no preference of how many boys and girls they have, but they totally have twins among the seven!

And I love @CienaRee and @SoloSideCousin ideas of their eldest child being a girl, powerful, intense and dark haired! I imagine her to be very cold, not necessarily evil, just cold and emotionless, powerful, but have great leadership... I dunno someone like teenage Cate Blanchett Razz
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Reylo's Possible Offspring (for the ever-expanding franchise)

Post by IoJovi on Fri 22 Dec 2017, 8:07 am

@shii405 wrote:I decided to create a new thread! Lets talk about Reylo what-if children here! Okay, okay, I know what you are saying... big possibility they gonna kill off Kylo in IX... but who cares?? This is just for fun and for the sake of expanding SW franchise. We are just helping KK and Disney with ideas to expand the franchise, haha... excuses...

Okay, so my headcanon is that Reylo will have 7 children. Why so many? Because I really like the idea of Rey and Ben Solo as the mother and father of the Force who bring balance. I like the idea that they will be the legendary power couple ancestry for the franchise going forward and future new characters to look up to. To keep that going the war has to be never ending. To make the Skywalker bloodline keep going and to create more stories about them, I feel its necessary to have them many, since maybe half of them have to die just for the sake of storyline, lol. With seven children, I feel that it will create many possibilities for new standard in the Force plot. There might be seven houses or clans of Force users, built by each of Reylo children. Or I dunno... more family war, I guess? But maybe that theme is getting old? Basically, the more children they have, the more possibilities to expand them to TV series and other media, with stories of their grand kids or grand grand kids.

I have no preference of how many boys and girls they have, but they totally have twins among the seven!

And I love @CienaRee and @SoloSideCousin ideas of their eldest child being a girl, powerful, intense and dark haired! I imagine her to be very cold, not necessarily evil, just cold and emotionless, powerful, but have great leadership... I dunno someone like teenage Cate Blanchett Razz
@shii405

Fantastic topic!   This is my hope above anything else - I want them to find that happy ending with each other and for them to create the belonging in their future family neither had growing up.  My headcanon has always been twins, but lately I've turned it into twin girls since there have never been a Force using female Skywalker child yet in canon.  Two of them would be even better!

As for the possibility of Ben dying, there is a very slim chance of that, even if things seemed dire at the of TLJ.  Lucasfilm didn't buy Disney for 5 billion dollars only to kill off the Skywalker line.  They also wouldn't tease a romance between Rey and Ben if they didn't intend to follow through with it.  That is an different type of relationship entirely than Luke and Vader (father and son), with Vader finding death by redemption.  Kylo Ren has never been like Darth Vader, and his ending will be different as well.  Given this, I'd be absolutely shocked if we didn't get stories revolving around their children years down the line from now...
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Fri 22 Dec 2017, 8:41 am

lmao omg...two years ago we were stressed if reylo would even happen, and now here we are thinking about their children XD XD What a time to be alive! 

I know people were thinking of twins from the KK comment but at least in our world, twins are via the mother...who knows maybe Rey has twin genes lol. 

I imagine his first kid to be a son, named Han lol. Everything would come full circle- he killed his father trying to kill the past, and here he is with his own son Han, his future. That is a huge emotional payoff. I'm sure they can have more kids too lol. 

It's pretty funny how we think of the Skywalkers, but all of Vader's descendants now would be Solos. How crazy is it that Han, the guy who never cared about the force etc, has given the new name for the lineage.
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sat 23 Dec 2017, 9:19 pm

Hummm - kids....
Okay, we are saying, for the sake of argument, we have a couple at the end of 9. I’m on board with that.

I see a girl, then one more pregnancy, which results in twin boys (fraternal.)

Their daughter, though, takes after Leia on every level possible. Strong-willed, sassy personified, and a leader. But she’s reckless like her mother when she gets emotionally involved in a cause. Her best friend is Rose and Finn’s daughter.
Her brothers: one is a bookworm, the other one could be Han reincarnated.
Our bookworm: you wouldn’t know it to look at him, but he’s magic with a lightsaber. His skills rival, well, surpass everyone. But he doesn’t spar much because his heart isn’t into it...unless it has to be. He’s an introvert like his father - he even looks like him, right down to the ears.
Han, jr: silver-tongued devil. And it gets him in trouble. He’s even good friends with Chewie’s oldest son. Of all of them, he has the least trouble embracing all of his nature. He’s good with a lightsaber, but can hit anything with a blaster.
And they are all phenomenal pilots. Especially their daughter.
They wear the name Solo with pride.
Just my headcanon that I will likely revise - once or a million times.
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Sun 24 Dec 2017, 4:44 am

When Kathleen Kennedy was once asked - even before TFA came to theaters - whether Kylo and Rey could be twins, I remember that she answered "they could!" and added "twins run in the Skywalker family"

And if TFA wasn't clear enough about that, TLJ made it clear to me that Reylo is reversed Anidala. So if they have children, I expect them to have twins, a daughter and a son.

I thinks that it is safe to assume they would have at least a daughter
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 6:33 pm

These kids could play their children....if the movie was made in the next couple of years lol

Finn Wolfhard from Stranger Things

Brooklyn Prince from The Florida Project

Jacob Tremblay from Wonder and Room (he's gonna have more Han/Luke/Anakin genes lol)

Dafne King from Logan

Bella Ramsey from GoT
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 6:47 pm

The thing about twins though...

If they "run in the family" the way Kathleen Kennedy is saying, they do so via the female. The component that is hereditary is ovulating two eggs in one cycle. That's why having fraternal twins (like Luke and Leia) can be hereditary, but having identical twins is not. That's a long-winded way of saying that Rey and Kylo/Ben wouldn't be any more likely to have twins than the rest of the general population. *Leia* would have been likely to have twins, and any daughter of Reylo might inherit that increased chance, but not Reylo themselves.

I mean... that's talking about the reality of genetics in our world, though. Might not apply in a galaxy far, far away. Smile

nickandnora
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 6:55 pm

I have questions.

1) Has there ever been a child of 2 Force users before in SW universe?

2) How does Force sensitive genetics works? Is it possible for Reylo child to be the greatest Force-user warrior ever? And there is also possibility for a Reylo child to be NOT Force-sensitive at all?
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:05 pm

@shii405 wrote:I have questions.

2) How does Force sensitive genetics works? Is it possible for Reylo child to be the greatest Force-user warrior ever? And there is also possibility for a Reylo child to be NOT Force-sensitive at all?
@shii405

1) There were in Legends.
2) Based on Legends, I will say 'yes' to the last question. Raven and Bastilla, for example, had a child that was not Force-sensitive at all.
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:28 pm

@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@shii405

2) Based on Legends, I will say 'yes' to the last question. Raven and Bastilla, for example, had a child that was not Force-sensitive at all.
@Geralt_Riv

1) Raven and Bastilla's child only? Is there any other?

2) I see. I wonder which one is higher possibility though. Just thinking Reylo child will have to live with huge pressure as well if he/she is strong in the Force plus his/her family background.

Last edited by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 7:28 pm

Do we think it is possible to conceive through the Force Bond? Or are we going too near Anakin's mystery conception scenario.
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 8:02 pm

@thescavenger wrote:Do we think it is possible to conceive through the Force Bond? Or are we going too near Anakin's mystery conception scenario.
@thescavenger

Good question. Well... maybe they should have test run... if Kylo can hand over a thing to Rey and when the connection closed that thing stays with her, then they can do the real thing. Twisted Evil
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 8:27 pm

@shii405 wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

That's interesting...I wonder how the genetics works there. I was assuming reylo kids would be MEGA MEGA powerful, which isn't a good thing imo. I wonder if the force has a cap on power level lol.
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 8:53 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@shii405 wrote:

@Geralt_Riv

That's interesting...I wonder how the genetics works there. I was assuming reylo kids would be MEGA MEGA powerful, which isn't a good thing imo. I wonder if the force has a cap on power level lol.
@rey09

I guess its possible like when you have a diabetic father and a diabetic mother, there is still a possibility for the child to be non-diabetic (when the child grows up).

Or something like blood types, lol

That's why I prefer Reylo to have many babies for the continuity of the future franchise, they can have twins, non-sensitive, weak-sensitive, medium-sensitive, strong-sensitive children in terms of Force, and create more family drama, lol.
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:06 pm

In regards to their theoretical kids, A - Ben's gotta do something to get off the couch and B - Not gonna be via Force Bond, any babymaking those two do will be the old-fashioned way. Man, can you imagine the arguments in that family? Rey will be like "stop complaining about dinner, your grandparents sold me off for beer money." And anytime one of their kids gets mad at Ben, "thanks Dad, at least I didn't kill you, unlike other people I know."
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:29 pm

@snufkin wrote:In regards to their theoretical kids, A - Ben's gotta do something to get off the couch and B - Not gonna be via Force Bond, any babymaking those two do will be the old-fashioned way. Man, can you imagine the arguments in that family? Rey will be like "stop complaining about dinner, your grandparents sold me off for beer money." And anytime one of their kids gets mad at Ben, "thanks Dad, at least I didn't kill you, unlike other people I know."
@snufkin

I don’t know which part is my favorite out of your post, so I’m going to go with all of it. Laughing

Ditto on making babies the old fashioned way. That is how it needs to go down, even if it’s off screen after the film ends..
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 9:43 pm

@IoJovi When one of your parents grows up so poor, they never had a bed, walked miles in each direction because they couldn't afford bus fare, had a messed up finger thanks to an injury your grandparents couldn't pay a doctor to look at...yeah you learn to eat your Brussel Sprouts and not complain! We all know that Rey would be the Rule of Law in that household and theoretical kids couldn't ever complain about dinner because Mum spent 14 years eating portions one time a day.
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 10:41 pm

@thescavenger wrote:Do we think it is possible to conceive through the Force Bond? Or are we going too near Anakin's mystery conception scenario.
@thescavenger

Our old friend (and purveyor of FAF "crack" leaks) Gangsta Rap Guy says that pretty much that is going to happen in IX:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarkMyWords/comments/7k712o/mmw_in_star_wars_ix_rey_will_tell_kylo_ren_they/
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by shii405 on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 11:04 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@thescavenger

Our old friend (and purveyor of FAF "crack" leaks) Gangsta Rap Guy says that pretty much that is going to happen in IX:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarkMyWords/comments/7k712o/mmw_in_star_wars_ix_rey_will_tell_kylo_ren_they/
@ISeeAnIsland

So, he is saying IX will start with Rey telling Kylo "I'm pregnant" ? Boy, if this is true *rotfl*
shii405
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 11:12 pm

@shii405 wrote:
@thescavenger

Good question. Well... maybe they should have test run... if Kylo can hand over a thing to Rey and when the connection closed that thing stays with her, then they can do the real thing. Twisted Evil
@shii405

If I understood force bond session 2 correctly, it seemed the rain that was falling on Rey on Ach-to also fell on Kylo's forehead where he was.. no?
Whereas in force bond session 1, the blaster blast did not cross over...
DeeBee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by orangedelamer on Wed 17 Jan 2018, 11:17 pm

There's also the possibility that Rey and Kylo/Ben are on the run together towards the middle of the movie. During this period, it is implied (but not showed at it is a children movie) that Rey and Kylo/Ben are sleeping together. And Rey would discover that she is pregnant towards the end of the movie. At this moment, Kylo/Ben is preparing to perform a sacrificial act to save the galaxy. Rey is extremely distraught and tell him the news. He performs his act anyway because he wants his future child to be proud of him and he dies. But Rey would still have his children (tweens). This would be reverse Anidala.
But I don't want Ben to die Crying or Very sad . He could still survive this and he and Rey exile to Ahch-To and live happily ever after with their family there.

orangedelamer
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 12:08 am

@orangedelamer - please noooooo!!
I tell myself we can't get that scenario because we already had that with Anakin..
I think Ben can just lose a limb instead.. lol..

or maybe his eyesight or even his force powers - temporarily or permanently.

Sacrifice may be needed.. but it doesn't have to be his life.. and he can just demonstrate he was willing to give his life. yep. that will do.
Okay. I feel better now..
DeeBee
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ynqve on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 2:40 am

There's no way that LF won't give us Reylo kids, they're going to want a FS legacy kid in X, XI and XII. Yes, the Skywalker saga ends in IX but the kids won't be Skywalkers, they're Solos. That said, I don't think they're going to have more than three or four kids.

And if Kylo dies, I'm sure they'll do a fade to black love scene or ad something else to strongly hint that Rey and Kylo had sex. But I really hope that he survives, it's about time that SW gives us a happy family and Rey has suffered enough. If she ends IX as alone and pregnant that's just sad.
Ynqve
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 4:43 am

Yeah I'm opposed to this idea that Kylo has to lose limbs or lose his eyesight and powers in order to be forgiven. I don't like the message behind these things. If he's blind or without his powers then he can't help the galaxy as a way to atone and Rey would basically become his caretaker. And the idea of losing limbs as punishment is insulting to those who have lost limbs in real life. Not to mention that any lost limb can be replaced by a mechanical one, so what would be the point?

Anakin and Luke didn't lose their hands as a form of punishment and the loss of their limbs actually made sense from a storytelling perspective (Anakin becoming more machine than man and beginning his transformation into Vader; Luke running the risk of becoming like his father if he succumbs to his dark side, which is highlighted in RotJ when Luke has a dark moment and cuts off Vader's mechanical hand in turn). Unlike Anakin, Kylo is shown as becoming more humanized throughout the movies, and Kylo has already had physical punishments in the shape of the bowcaster wound and scar. Kylo has also been suffering since birth as a result of Snoke's manipulation and there's clear evidence in the movies that he is still suffering. The death of all his family members is also going to increase his suffering, especially since he likely won't get any closure with Leia if JJ kills of the character in between movies.  

I'm also opposed to the idea of having Kylo die and leaving Rey pregnant. That would limit his character to sperm donor and hers to baby incubator, which would be infuriating considering the amount of character development we got in the movies. It would be such a waste of Kylo and Rey and imply that their whole purpose in this sequel trilogy was to sleep together so they can give birth to this kid we'll only see at the end of the movie for 3 seconds.

Anyway, as far as kids are concerned, I hope they have at least one daughter, as per Leia's wishes lol.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Geralt_Riv on Thu 18 Jan 2018, 4:57 am

@shii405 wrote:
@Geralt_Riv wrote:

@shii405

@Geralt_Riv

1) Raven and Bastilla's child only? Is there any other?

2) I see. I wonder which one is higher possibility though. Just thinking Reylo child will have to live with huge pressure as well if he/she is strong in the Force plus his/her family background.
@shii405

1) Not only Raven and Bastilla. Luke and Mara Jade, Jacen and Tenel Ka, etc.
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum