Reylo's Possible Offspring (for the ever-expanding franchise)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Reylo's Possible Offspring (for the ever-expanding franchise)

Post by Teo oswald on Sat 03 Mar 2018, 3:30 pm

@Night Huntress wrote:
@giaciak2 wrote:
But I have doubts. Star Wars has communicated that with episode 9 it will close the Skyewalker saga.
Does it possible? With such a success they could give fans more movies about BEN SOLO and REY and their kids and I'm sure families would run to the movies.

Do you think the new heroes will be Ben and Rey's sons?
@giaciak2

Okey- so... first of all. They can't really tell us exactly what their plans are regarding the Skywalkers because, with Kylo/Ben the last remaining from the Skywalker bloodline, it would give away too much regarding IX. You can argue the Skywalker Name is extinct already since Luke is dead and doesn't have any offspring (as far as we know). Ben is a Solo not a Skywalker.

And - ending the Skywalker-Saga doesn't mean they have to kill everyone (Ben) off. It can also mean they achieved happiness and balance and they won't plan on making more movies about them in the near future since there is no conflict left for a story to be told? But maybe after 10 + years we see something about their grown- up kids? From a financial perspective this would make much more sense. So they CAN make more movies but they don't have to... if they kill Ben that option is gone. Wouldn't be very smart in my opinion, but who knows?
@Night Huntress

what fans do not understand is that skywalkers are not the only family in the galaxy that uses force. it's powerful
  in them that's true , but there are thousands of people who can use it, some more, some less
  In the saga of star wars the protagonist family are the skywalkers but there are also other families, less important, that's all. Lucas and others focused on skywalkers but the Force is not a prerogative in the skywalkers as strength is not the Jedi's prerogative. that's why there were complaints and concerns when fans discovered that episode nine will be the end of the skywalker saga or that Rey is not a skywalker.
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Sat 03 Mar 2018, 5:12 pm

@rawpowah wrote:Ugh no Broomboi please.

I'm thinking their kids, or one of them, could be born without Force powers and that is the main drama. The main lesson would be becoming a great hero in spite of not having these great powers everyone in your family has.
@rawpowah

Haha...Can't easily sweep him under the carpet. No Wink
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat 10 Mar 2018, 7:22 pm

Had a corny idea that they have a kid name Skywalker Solo, nicknamed Sky loll tongue
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:35 pm

Does someone know who is the author of this art - Rey's and Kylo's son - and where I can find original art? Please, help! Crying or Very sad

special_cases
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:39 pm

@special_cases
It's from Panda Capuccino
She is on Tumblr:
http://panda-capuccino.tumblr.com/
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:42 pm

@Moonlight13 Oh, thank you very much! I was able to read there "Panda" but not "Capuccino"! lol!
special_cases
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 12:24 pm

I don't think Rey is getting preggers from hand sex but rumors going around that a little kid was cast and some thinking it's their kid GIVES ME LIFE.

Some hilarious parts
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 2:28 pm

@rey09 wrote:I don't think Rey is getting preggers from hand sex but rumors going around that a little kid was cast and some thinking it's their kid GIVES ME LIFE.

Some hilarious parts
@rey09

Lol!

I still think it's for flashbacks of Ben. Or Rey.
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 2:35 pm

@SheLitAFire

yeah, me too- or maybe IF it's the child of Rey & Ben- only for the epilogue.

Last edited by Night Huntress on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 4:00 pm

@Night Huntress wrote:@SheLitAFire

yeah, me too- or maybe IF it's the child or Rey & Ben for the epilogue.
@Night Huntress

it is logical and makes more sense Smile
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 5:06 pm

I still think Rey saw her child with Ben when they touched hands in the smut hut. So if that's the case and JJ shows us the vision, they will need to cast a kid.

That or we'll get an epilogue.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 9:22 pm

@rawpowah wrote:I still think Rey saw her child with Ben when they touched hands in the smut hut. So if that's the case and JJ shows us the vision, they will need to cast a kid.
@rawpowah

I think so too. At first I was speculating that Rey simply saw herself together with Ben, but if she saw that they had a family that would be even more powerful. I don't necessarily like to think so myself (especially as a person who wants a relationship but has no plans for children), but I think that a vision of a child would in a way make their relationship feel more serious and legit to many in the audience, as in, it's not just about Rey swooning at the idea of being together with a hawt guy.
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Sun 01 Jul 2018, 9:58 pm

@Saracene wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:I still think Rey saw her child with Ben when they touched hands in the smut hut. So if that's the case and JJ shows us the vision, they will need to cast a kid.
@rawpowah

I think so too. At first I was speculating that Rey simply saw herself together with Ben, but if she saw that they had a family that would be even more powerful. I don't necessarily like to think so myself (especially as a person who wants a relationship but has no plans for children), but I think that a vision of a child would in a way make their relationship feel more serious and legit to many in the audience, as in, it's not just about Rey swooning at the idea of being together with a hawt guy.
@Saracene

I think she saw him *with* a family, but that the woman was faceless (so to speak), and that she unconsciously self-inserted. And that IX will be her slowly admitting to herself that she self-inserted.

nickandnora
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 12:01 pm

Reylo offspring(s):

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 2:19 pm

Too bad Jon Snow didn't inherit his father's height.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 5:02 pm

@rawpowah wrote:Too bad Jon Snow didn't inherit his father's height.
@rawpowah

But, in a way isn't Han Solo and Jon Snow kinda the same name format? Like Han could be short for Johannes, which is John/Jon, Solo is alone and similar to Snow, means a bastard/no parent or parents?
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 5:18 pm

@Starliteprism Yeah they're both John Doe kind of names.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Mon 02 Jul 2018, 5:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Damn, that explains why Solo/Snow is a made up name. Cause Ben/Jon could now take the name Skygeryan and continue the line. Twisted Evil

Like, why else did they bother with Solo not being Han's family name but to open the door for Skywalker?
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 3:01 am

@vaderito The movie emphasizes Ben's connection to his father (having his father's heart). It's going to lead to Ben accepting Solo as his last name (the nobody name) over Skywalker (the name and bloodline that caused him so much trouble). Right now it makes no sense for Ben to take the last name of the uncle who tried to kill him, and not to mention there will be confusion with Ben Skywalker from the EU.
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 6:30 am

I add to this conversation with a romantic heart so sorry - I made the premise. I hope not to brush your teeth. Very Happy

I think Ben does SOLO likes surname and is "SOLO" in all sense.
But it is not really SOLO (only), there is another person "ONLY" (Solo) in the universe. Which casually seeks her place. Cheek kiss

I also saw the images of Jhon Snow and I must confess that it is exactly the feeling I have inside. To vent my fantasy I'm writing a Fan Fiction with the idea of two great armies Ben-Denerys and Rey-John Snow joining to fight a major enemy, in the case of Game of Throne are the Outsiders (Estranei - I don't know if the translation Italian-English coincides). In the case of Ben / Rey ... who knows ;-D .... queen king

Yet I believe it will be something epic. If it will not be so I will have vented with my story ... sob!
giaciak2
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 1:43 pm

“TWO BODIES MOVING IN A SWIFT, MAJESTIC DANCE” ok, reading this I immediately thought about sex Cool
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Maru on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 3:13 pm

@Saracene wrote:
@rawpowah

@Saracene

I'm strongly against the idea of pregnancy/Reylo offspring and yet I thought the same. The only thing that could move Rey and Ben to tears and make them do what they did (Rey travelling across the Galaxy to save him and Ben killing his master to save her) was the promise of family. So yes, I think they both saw the possibility of family — children included — when they touched hands.
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 3:29 pm

That or we'll get an epilogue.
@rawpowah

Like Arwen

vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 4:24 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:
@Saracene wrote:
@rawpowah

@Saracene

I'm strongly against the idea of pregnancy/Reylo offspring and yet I thought the same. The only thing that could move Rey and Ben to tears and make them do what they did (Rey travelling across the Galaxy to save him and Ben killing his master to save her) was the promise of family. So yes, I think they both saw the possibility of family — children included — when they touched hands.
@Piper Maru

Definitely the promise of family - because that's at the center of their respective traumas and how that experience shaped/connected them. Also the promise of how they will be part of each other's future given the "working together...they would never have to be alone again" line in the storybook adaption. For now I'm guessing that just like how "Bring her toooo meeeeee" was a line set up in TFA for the next film to run with for its central plot point, the elevator scene and "I'll help you"/"When the time comes, you'll stand with me" lines were meant to be foreshadowing for IX. Same way "Too much Vader in him" was meant to both call back to "Too much of his father in him" and foreshadow "Too much of your father's heart in you, young Solo."
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 03 Jul 2018, 4:30 pm

@Saracene wrote:
@rawpowah

@Saracene

OMG guys......that's freaking BEAUTIFUL. I've been dying to see some vision of thems with their kid, I soo want it to happen!!! It's so powerful for them given their familial abandonment issues. It's about hope for the future

@vaderito exact scene I've wanted them to replicate!!! It's one of the best scenes from all 10 11 hrs lol
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum