Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Saracene on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 5:27

I'm not buying the book, but I'm counting on you guys to report some proper Mills & Boon prose from Rey/Kylo scenes Twisted Evil
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2188
Likes : 13977
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 39
Localisation : Melbourne

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 6:08

@Night Huntress wrote:@Let The Past Die

I always prefer books in kindle version. I like to read them from my phone or laptop or tablet or whatever device at hand. And it's much easer to search and mark passages. I have no attachment to having books in solid form...I'm interested in the content.

I preordered TLJ from Amazon.de- and my version should be delivered on March 6. so I don't know why the release date is March 8th for some...maybe because I ordered the expanded edition???  Confus

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Bildsc21
@Night Huntress
That's interesting, as I wondered if Europe in general was different to the US. But obviously not. It was the expanded version I was looking at, other than the junior novel that is the only other version.

I checked other book suppliers in the UK, incase it was a mistake on Amazon UK, but they are saying the 8th too. Now I'm cross...

Hhm, just signed into Amazon.com as opposed to UK amazon and its saying I can't buy the kindle version probably because I'm from the UK and it's saying the 8th for a release date. I'm sure it said the 6th a couple of days ago.

Its looks like you'll be one of the first to get it then
@Night Huntress.

I do wish they would publish/release at the same time!

I rarely buy hardcopy books these days, only those I want as a collection  for my library bookcase. I love the feel and smell of books in my hand, but the ease to read, (especially at night) buy at a click of a button  and the means to read anywhere without breaking my back carrying books around means kindle generally wins hands down. I'm just humming and ahhing in over whether to start a SW hard copy collection. I think I'll be buying the kindle version for now, and wait until the hardcopies come down in price.

I'm really looking forward to discussing the book, I just hope we will have positive to say.
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 881
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation :

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:04

@Let The Past Die well- as soon as I get it, I'll lock myself in a room and anyone who dares disturbing me better run for his/her live Twisted Evil

I'm totally into reading! I'll enjoy it more than watching a movie most of the times... so I'll die discussing it with you guys. bounce

I'll only buy hardcover books when it's about the pictures and art- like for example the VD of TLJ

My kindle currently has almost 500 books. Imagine carrying them with me all the time or make room for them to store Shocked

So e-Books are the best invention ever for me Cool
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1839
Likes : 8816
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by lauvamp on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:07

I pre-ordered the Kindle version yesterday from Amazon Spain, price 8,26€  cheers

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B075HZNYV9/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one should be delivered on March 6, but I don't understand why there is another option (and the details look the same except for the delivering date):

https://www.amazon.es/Last-Jedi-Expanded-Star-Wars-ebook/dp/B075HZNYV9/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1518177792&sr=1-2&keywords=the+last+jedi
lauvamp
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 318
Likes : 1545
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : Barcelona, SPAIN

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:17

@Night Huntress

I'm totally with you on shutting  myself away. My kids will be told that any emergency requiring my   attention should be only life or death situations!  lol!

Do you think there is a possibility that this board may go quiet, while everyone is shut away reading.

You do realise as one of the first to receive it, you'll have to set the ball rolling on commentary and discussion.  Very Happy

Edit: spellings


Last edited by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:36; edited 1 time in total
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 881
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation :

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:19

@lauvamp wrote:I pre-ordered the Kindle version yesterday from Amazon Spain, price 8,26€  cheers

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B075HZNYV9/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This one should be delivered on March 6, but I don't understand why there is another option (and the details look the same except for the delivering date):

https://www.amazon.es/Last-Jedi-Expanded-Star-Wars-ebook/dp/B075HZNYV9/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1518177792&sr=1-2&keywords=the+last+jedi
@lauvamp

6th of March again! Both those links seem to appear the same to me.
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 881
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation :

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:28

@Let The Past Die wrote:
@Night Huntress

I'm totally with you on shutting  myself away. My kids will be told that any emergency requiring my   attention should be only life or death situations!  lol!

Do you think thre is a possibility that this nord may go quiet, while everyone is shut away reading.

You do realise as one of the first to receive it, you'll have to set the ball rolling on commentary and discussion.  Very Happy

@Let The Past Die

If that's really the case- I'll be honored to do that... I just realized I never started a topic myself Confus  
There was always a thread already or somebody beat me in opening one for what I wanted to discuss Nope

This board never gets really quiet- don't worry. Wink

I'm a fast reader and I will take notes and screenshots while doing so to be able to discuss right away! study Claps
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1839
Likes : 8816
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by giaciak2 on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:44

This book does not exist in Italy. - read - DESOLATION !!!!
Boys, girls ... do you know that I love you? I'm trying to convince you to write in this forum to send me news, when you will receive this book.
I will cook every type of pasta you wants when you come to Italy. Laughing
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 523
Likes : 1303
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:50

I'm going to buy the hardcover. I like to hold books in my hand Smile
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 700
Likes : 2162
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:56

@giaciak2 wrote:This book does not exist in Italy. - read - DESOLATION !!!!
Boys, girls ... do you know that I love you? I'm trying to convince you to write in this forum to send me news, when you will receive this book.
I will cook every type of pasta you wants when you come to Italy. Laughing
@giaciak2

can't you tell someone to order it on your behalf and then send it to you? And why can't you order from Amazon.de?
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1839
Likes : 8816
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by giaciak2 on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 7:58

@"Cacciatrice notturna" Thank you for your answer.
I have to read it in Italian language. I must taste it until the last bite. I think they have not translated it yet.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 523
Likes : 1303
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by MyOnlyHope on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:05

I will definitely not be buying this book. Mostly I just want to read Rian's script!
MyOnlyHope
MyOnlyHope
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 816
Likes : 8579
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by vaderito on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:27

@MyOnlyHope wrote:I will definitely not be buying this book. Mostly I just want to read Rian's script!
@MyOnlyHope

Yeah, script >>>> novelization with lots of writer takes on the story and characters that may not be what the director envisioned.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10318
Likes : 49808
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:47

@giaciak2 wrote:This book does not exist in Italy. - read - DESOLATION !!!!
Boys, girls ... do you know that I love you? I'm trying to convince you to write in this forum to send me news, when you will receive this book.
I will cook every type of pasta you wants when you come to Italy. Laughing
@giaciak2

Oh no I can't imagine not reading it in my mother tongue. Is The Force Awakens novel in Italian? Hopefully they will get to translating it as soon as possible. There will be much discussion I'm sure to keep you up to date.

@MyOnlyHope wrote:I will definitely not be buying this book. Mostly I just want to read Rian's script!
@MyOnlyHope

Oh I want to read the script as well. I'm just glad for now, Rian has had input into Jason Fry's novel, I am expecting it to have a different tone to the movie.

@Night Huntress

Did you want to start a thread now, I don't mind if you don't want to.

Once a thread has been established, then perhaps the mods could move the posts relating to the book on that thread over. As we've taken this thread off topic a bit. My bad as I asked a question about the book, maybe the mods can go back as far as my post with the picture of the book in quotes please.
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 881
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation :

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:05

@Let The Past Die wrote:
@Night Huntress

Did you want to start a thread now, I don't mind if you don't want to.

Once a thread has been established, then perhaps the mods could move the posts relating to the book on that thread over. As we've taken this thread off topic a bit. My bad as I asked a question about the book, maybe the mods can go back as far as my post with the picture of the book in quotes please.
@Let The Past Die

Done!

@mods: maybe you can move this parts of the conversation so we won't get too much off topic here... Embarassed

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1839
Likes : 8816
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:15

@Let The Past Die wrote:
@lauvamp


A couple of questions about the book.

Once it's released officially will there be a thread to talk about it in the main The Last Jedi threads or will it be elsewhere on the board?

Secondly who will be buying the hardback version as opposed to the kindle version.

I have the kindle version of TFA, and most books I buy are on kindle, I'm really tempted by the hardback. But judging by the amount of times I've flicked through TFA on my kindle app, I may just buy the kindle version because then I'll always have access to it via my phone.  Laughing
I have ordered the junior novel in book form allegedly for my daughter, but I shall read it first.. Lol.

Interestingly for the UK, the delivery date for the Junior novel is March 6th, but the main novel is March 8th. For those of you in the US it's March 6. This is from the Amazon UK site I don't understand the 2 day delay.  Evil or Very Mad  
Any other members  from other countries have different release dates at all ?
@Let The Past Die

Yes. There is a thread.
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t730-the-last-jedi-and-the-shakespeare-novelizations
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2037
Likes : 7798
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:26

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Let The Past Die wrote:
@lauvamp


A couple of questions about the book.

Once it's released officially will there be a thread to talk about it in the main The Last Jedi threads or will it be elsewhere on the board?

Secondly who will be buying the hardback version as opposed to the kindle version.

I have the kindle version of TFA, and most books I buy are on kindle, I'm really tempted by the hardback. But judging by the amount of times I've flicked through TFA on my kindle app, I may just buy the kindle version because then I'll always have access to it via my phone.  Laughing
I have ordered the junior novel in book form allegedly for my daughter, but I shall read it first.. Lol.

Interestingly for the UK, the delivery date for the Junior novel is March 6th, but the main novel is March 8th. For those of you in the US it's March 6. This is from the Amazon UK site I don't understand the 2 day delay.  Evil or Very Mad  
Any other members  from other countries have different release dates at all ?
@Let The Past Die

Yes. There is a thread.
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t730-the-last-jedi-and-the-shakespeare-novelizations
@SheLitAFire
Oh I didn't realise, sorry, I looked and thought this was just about the Shakespeare novelization. I was going to buy this after I'd dissected the Jason Fry novel to death...lol

Perhaps merge the 2 threads, or maybe keep them separate?
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 881
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation :

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:30

@Let The Past Die wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@Let The Past Die wrote:
@lauvamp


A couple of questions about the book.

Once it's released officially will there be a thread to talk about it in the main The Last Jedi threads or will it be elsewhere on the board?

Secondly who will be buying the hardback version as opposed to the kindle version.

I have the kindle version of TFA, and most books I buy are on kindle, I'm really tempted by the hardback. But judging by the amount of times I've flicked through TFA on my kindle app, I may just buy the kindle version because then I'll always have access to it via my phone.  Laughing
I have ordered the junior novel in book form allegedly for my daughter, but I shall read it first.. Lol.

Interestingly for the UK, the delivery date for the Junior novel is March 6th, but the main novel is March 8th. For those of you in the US it's March 6. This is from the Amazon UK site I don't understand the 2 day delay.  Evil or Very Mad  
Any other members  from other countries have different release dates at all ?
@Let The Past Die

Yes. There is a thread.
http://reylo.skyforum.net/t730-the-last-jedi-and-the-shakespeare-novelizations
@SheLitAFire
Oh I didn't realise, sorry, I looked and thought this was just about the Shakespeare novelization. I was going to buy this after I'd dissected the Jason Fry novel to death...lol

Perhaps merge the 2 threads, or maybe keep them separate?
@Let The Past Die

Did you start a new thread? Yeah they'll need to be merged if so.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2037
Likes : 7798
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32
Localisation : wherever Kylo Ren is

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Let The Past Die on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:38

Yes one was started, specifically for the Jason Fry novel which is what we were discussing overtaking in this thread.

Maybe one thread for all 3 novels, the junior, the Shakespeare and the one by Jason Fry.

The title will have to be changed though, else there will be confusion as to which novel we are talking about.
Something like 'Discussion of all The Last Jedi Novels'
Was there just one thread for all the novels for TFA? I wasn't around here then.

Thanks for sorting this, I encouraged Night Huntress to start a thread as we were taking over here, as I couldn't find any other.
Let The Past Die
Let The Past Die
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 250
Likes : 881
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation :

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 11:51

Oh my... Razz

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 1ff8ad10
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2035
Likes : 10043
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 19:49

Ok I'm sorry to be such a pest, but will someone please take pity on this newbie and explain to me what this image means? That's Leia's rubber bikini I know. Is the Jedi robe Luke's? What exactly is Kylo doing Very Happy
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 700
Likes : 2162
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 20:03

@Dar-ren19 wrote:Ok I'm sorry to be such a pest, but will someone please take pity on this newbie and explain to me what this image means? That's Leia's rubber bikini I know. Is the Jedi robe Luke's? What exactly is Kylo doing Very Happy
@Dar-ren19

He's going through Leia's closet and is like "what is that???" because she has that scandalous outfit in there. Nobody wants to imagine their mom in a sexy metal bikini. Laughing

All of the clothing in there is Leia's different OT outifts.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2756
Likes : 18809
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 20:38

@ZioRen oh Laughing Laughing

Though this makes me doubly sad we won't get a Leia/Ben/Carrie/Adam resolution in EpIX Sad
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 700
Likes : 2162
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by DeeBee on Sat 10 Feb 2018 - 22:08

@Dar-ren19 wrote:@ZioRen oh Laughing Laughing

Though this makes me doubly sad we won't get a Leia/Ben/Carrie/Adam resolution in EpIX Sad
@Dar-ren19

Take heart Dar-ren19, I think we will get this resolution, but they are going to need to be creative in how they present it.
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1200
Likes : 3500
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 37 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sun 11 Feb 2018 - 15:04

@DeeBee thanks...I hope so.
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 700
Likes : 2162
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-13

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum