How many times have you seen TLJ?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How Many Times Have You Seen TLJ?

7% 7% 
[ 6 ]
23% 23% 
[ 20 ]
19% 19% 
[ 16 ]
19% 19% 
[ 16 ]
15% 15% 
[ 13 ]
3% 3% 
[ 3 ]
7% 7% 
[ 6 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
5% 5% 
[ 4 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 86

How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 8:59 am

Tell us in our poll how many times have you seen it so far? We're curious to know who has seen it the most in the last 3 weeks, so leave a message with your count # and let us know if you plan to see it again while it's still in the theaters!




I've seen it 5 times. As of right now I need a break so I'm not sure if I'll see it again until it's released on dvd. Maybe 1 more time.






TO UPDATE YOUR VOTE/# OF SCREENINGS: Under the poll, click 'cancel vote.' Then you can vote again with your updated #
You may need to refresh the page after you cancel your original vote to be able to vote again. Smile



Last edited by SheLitAFire on Sat 06 Jan 2018, 2:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1907
Likes : 7214
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by adamdrivershair on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:18 am

4. I might see it once more but I'm good for now.
avatar
adamdrivershair
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 233
Likes : 1157
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Irina de France on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:19 am

2, but I plan to see it one more time on Thursday or Saturday.
avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1938
Likes : 9529
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 22
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 10:20 am

6! I might be good until the novel/blu-ray. Smile
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1941
Likes : 9648
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by PalmettoBlue on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 10:30 am

I'm going to see it again on Saturday, so my theater count will be at least 4. I might eventually see it once more for 5 while still in the theater.
avatar
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 621
Likes : 2634
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-14
Localisation : USA

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by snufkin on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 10:32 am

Three times. First two were during busy weeks and the only screenings that worked with my schedule were in 3-D. Which was okay but Jesus I finally saw it in IMAX 2-D last week, which made a huge difference. I wanna see it in that format at least one more time, debating whether or not to drive down to San Jose to see it at the one theater in California that's screening it in 70mm IMAX.

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7843
Likes : 35595
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by KnightsofReylo_2015 on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 10:32 am

4 so far but probably going this weekend...so 5 total will probably be it for me...until the Bluray comes out!
avatar
KnightsofReylo_2015
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 106
Likes : 478
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-20
Localisation : La La Land

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Geralt_Riv on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:01 am

7 times. Maybe I will see it again. I am not sure. Smile
avatar
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 307
Likes : 1366
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by IoJovi on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:07 am

@SheLitAFire thanks for making this poll!   I've seen it five times.  I hope to get to #7 probably before it leaves the theaters...


Last edited by IoJovi on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41434
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:08 am

7 times. Maybe I will see it again. I am not sure. Smile
@Geralt_Riv

whooooooaaaaaaaa! king queen
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1907
Likes : 7214
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by EchoBase on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:11 am

6 times. I saw TFA 8 times, would like to top that. Craziest thing was seeing it three times on one day (including the midnight premiere).

@Geralt_Riv”: you’re my hero Wink.
avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2764
Likes : 12305
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by IoJovi on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:12 am

@EchoBase wrote:6 times. I saw TFA 8 times, would like to top that. Craziest thing was seeing it three times on one day (including the midnight premiere).

@Geralt_Riv”: you’re my hero Wink.
@EchoBase

You are our winner so far.  That's quite a feat!
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41434
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by EchoBase on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:16 am

@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:6 times. I saw TFA 8 times, would like to top that. Craziest thing was seeing it three times on one day (including the midnight premiere).

@Geralt_Riv”: you’re my hero Wink.
@EchoBase

You are our winner so far.  That's quite a feat!
@IoJovi

No, “@Geralt_Riv” is. And now I’m inspired to plan my next screening Smile. The OV won’t be in the cinemas that long.
avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2764
Likes : 12305
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Atenais on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 11:39 am

I watched the movie 3 times, and I'm planning to watch again: tomorrow with a friend and next week with another friend. I believe I will watch it 6 times.

@snufkin wrote:Three times. First two were during busy weeks and the only screenings that worked with my schedule were in 3-D. Which was okay but Jesus I finally saw it in IMAX 2-D last week, which made a huge difference. I wanna see it in that format at least one more time, debating whether or not to drive down to San Jose to see it at the one theater in California that's screening it in 70mm IMAX.
@snufkin

YES! I watched the movie just 1 time in IMAX and it's really amazing. It's sad that the IMAX theater is far from my work. Sad
avatar
Atenais
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 347
Likes : 1597
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by lauvamp on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:04 pm

Full movie @ cinema = 2 times

Reylo scenes @ home = countless
avatar
lauvamp
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 301
Likes : 1464
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18
Localisation : Barcelona, SPAIN

https://lauvamp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:12 pm

@lauvamp wrote:Full movie @ cinema = 2 times

Reylo scenes @ home = countless
@lauvamp

I can't stop watching the GIFs on Tumblr Very Happy I love you
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1941
Likes : 9648
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by snufkin on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:15 pm

@Atenais Yes! It was shot with IMAX cameras in 70mm, which is why I'm thinking about making the trip 2-3 hours each way by car to see it in the full 70mm format. I've seen restorations of films like Lawrence of Arabia in 35mm and Dunkirk in 35mm IMAX, it's the way you should watch it in a theater. 3-D is terrible in comparison.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7843
Likes : 35595
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by SkyStar on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:20 pm

@lauvamp wrote:Full movie @ cinema = 2 times

Reylo scenes @ home = countless
@lauvamp

+1

But in the cinema it was 3 times for me! Smile
avatar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1332
Likes : 6134
Date d'inscription : 2017-02-01

http://vienradzis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Starliteprism on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:24 pm

Been waiting for a poll. :-p

3 times and planning a 4th go on Friday.

First go was IMAX 3D and other two 2D.

I saw Garden State 6x in the cinema, so don't mind matching that, whilst The Last Jedi in the cinema. bounce
avatar
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 529
Likes : 1624
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Atenais on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:25 pm

@snufkin wrote:@Atenais Yes! It was shot with IMAX cameras in 70mm, which is why I'm thinking about making the trip 2-3 hours each way by car to see it in the full 70mm format. I've seen restorations of films like Lawrence of Arabia in 35mm and Dunkirk in 35mm IMAX, it's the way you should watch it in a theater. 3-D is terrible in comparison.
@snufkin

Now that we're talking about it, I believe I have to watch it again in IMAX. The difference is huge, the whole experience in general is so much more amazing.

@lauvamp wrote:Full movie @ cinema = 2 times

Reylo scenes @ home = countless
@lauvamp

Same! I can't get enough of Reylo scenes.
avatar
Atenais
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 347
Likes : 1597
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : Brazil

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Geralt_Riv on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 12:53 pm

@EchoBase
Thank you! I saw TLJ 6 times the first week! Laughing
avatar
Geralt_Riv
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 307
Likes : 1366
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by cherrylipstick on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 1:04 pm

2 times
and since I'm not a big fan of cinemas (I'm always next to noisy children  Censored ) it's already a lot for me Lolilol

@lauvamp wrote:


Reylo scenes @ home = countless

Me too, it's an addiction   Eh bien
avatar
cherrylipstick
Moderator

Messages : 236
Likes : 1062
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-11
Age : 32
Localisation : Kylo's room

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by IoJovi on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 1:09 pm

@EchoBase wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:6 times. I saw TFA 8 times, would like to top that. Craziest thing was seeing it three times on one day (including the midnight premiere).

@Geralt_Riv”: you’re my hero Wink.
@EchoBase

You are our winner so far.  That's quite a feat!
@IoJovi

No, “@Geralt_Riv” is. And now I’m inspired to plan my next screening Smile. The OV won’t be in the cinemas that long.
@EchoBase

Oops, I read it wrong.  I thought you had seen TLJ 8 times!  I get it now...  

Oh well - looks like you have an excuse for more viewings!
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41434
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by EchoBase on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 1:14 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:6 times. I saw TFA 8 times, would like to top that. Craziest thing was seeing it three times on one day (including the midnight premiere).

@Geralt_Riv”: you’re my hero Wink.
@EchoBase

You are our winner so far.  That's quite a feat!
@IoJovi

No, “@Geralt_Riv” is. And now I’m inspired to plan my next screening Smile. The OV won’t be in the cinemas that long.
@EchoBase

Oops, I read it wrong.  I thought you had seen TLJ 8 times!  I get it now...  

Oh well - looks like you have an excuse for more viewings!
@IoJovi

Don’t underestimate my power!
avatar
EchoBase
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2764
Likes : 12305
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How many times have you seen TLJ?

Post by Starliteprism on Wed 03 Jan 2018, 1:19 pm

@EchoBase wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:
@EchoBase wrote:6 times. I saw TFA 8 times, would like to top that. Craziest thing was seeing it three times on one day (including the midnight premiere).

@Geralt_Riv”: you’re my hero Wink.
@EchoBase

You are our winner so far.  That's quite a feat!
@IoJovi

No, “@Geralt_Riv” is. And now I’m inspired to plan my next screening Smile. The OV won’t be in the cinemas that long.
@EchoBase

Oops, I read it wrong.  I thought you had seen TLJ 8 times!  I get it now...  

Oh well - looks like you have an excuse for more viewings!
@IoJovi

Don’t underestimate my power!
@EchoBase

Dang. Don't slice us, or anything. *backs up* hehe
avatar
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 529
Likes : 1624
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum