Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by LadyGaufrette on Wed 05 Dec 2018, 5:19 pm

@nemapasara wrote:
@LadyGaufrette wrote:
@nemapasara
I really like your idea, but there may be a little problem with the term 'New Order'.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Order_(Nazism)
I think the inspiration of the term 'First Order' may have come from that.
@LadyGaufrette

I did not know that Pardon oops. Actually, the first thing I thought of was New World Order. I mean, it's probably not going to happen. I actually would love it if it was "Rise of the New Jedi" but I just don't see them use Jedi for two straight movies.
@nemapasara

Yeah, I didn't know either several months ago. I liked the feeling of a new begining with the idea of a new order and then I saw people discussing the origin of the name first order and I said goodbye to the idea. Laughing
And you're right about Jedi, imo we can rull it out with the word Force. Maybe it will be a new term created in IX to define what Rey and Ben will be.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 282
Likes : 753
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-18
Localisation : Land of (obi-)wine and CH-33Z

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 09 Dec 2018, 1:24 pm

Regardless of a teaser trailer, or a press announcement, hopefully we will have the title in less than a month! Very Happy

I am nerdy silly wondering if the title will have either or both words: 'Living' and 'Cosmic' - the two aspects of the Force. ??

Or, 'Third Sight' is within the title- as an ode, or perhaps a hint of the plot, - what the Force is called by the Chiss. ??
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 533
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 14 Dec 2018, 6:24 am

The Star Wars Show mentioned (sang! lol) that they will be on Holiday hiatus - returning - I think - January 2nd. Because that show is a weekly news conference for the fans, I doubt we will receive a title before then, yet who knows...especially if it is Disney insisting on the marketing pattern, versus LF & Disney.

If it is a press release - then Jan. 2nd or after. If it is the rumored teaser trailer, then ~ Christmas is still a possibility. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 533
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by Starliteprism on Sat 15 Dec 2018, 8:47 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:The Star Wars Show mentioned (sang! lol) that they will be on Holiday hiatus - returning - I think - January 2nd. Because that show is a weekly news conference for the fans, I doubt we will receive a title before then, yet who knows...especially if it is Disney insisting on the marketing pattern, versus LF & Disney.

If it is a press release - then Jan. 2nd or after. If it is the rumored teaser trailer, then ~ Christmas is still a possibility. Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

They(The Star Waaaaaars Shooow) could do a BREAKING NEWS sort of video, if need be.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 612
Likes : 1888
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-17
Localisation : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 15 Dec 2018, 12:52 pm

@Starliteprism wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:The Star Wars Show mentioned (sang! lol) that they will be on Holiday hiatus - returning - I think - January 2nd. Because that show is a weekly news conference for the fans, I doubt we will receive a title before then, yet who knows...especially if it is Disney insisting on the marketing pattern, versus LF & Disney.

If it is a press release - then Jan. 2nd or after. If it is the rumored teaser trailer, then ~ Christmas is still a possibility. Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

They(The Star Waaaaaars Shooow) could do a BREAKING NEWS sort of video, if need be.
@Starliteprism

That's true....it actually may be part of the plan. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 533
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by giaciak2 on Sat 15 Dec 2018, 3:00 pm

Hallo boys and girls this is a draw of @morphinepudding, I use this image in my fan fic too and I’d talk (about this image) with @morphinepudding long time ago.This is an old draw, not related for episode IX.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 419
Likes : 1050
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 22 Dec 2018, 8:11 am

I am wondering if it is possible the Lucasfilm Christmas Card is providing a hint for the title

“May this New Year move us closer to hope and light.”

We've already had hope in a SW's title, but maybe light will be in IX's title.  ??

LF Christmas Card Source - http://pacificwanderer.tumblr.com/post/181303541733/sleemo-may-this-new-year-move-us-closer-to#notes
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 533
Likes : 1441
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by rey09 on Sun 06 Jan 2019, 9:14 pm

The Last Jedi title was revealed January 23 2017, so maybe not too long? They might wait to wrap up filming, maybe to coincide with their farewell parties idk.
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1417
Likes : 6650
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 07 Jan 2019, 7:57 am

@rey09 wrote:The Last Jedi title was revealed January 23 2017, so maybe not too long? They might wait to wrap up filming, maybe to coincide with their farewell parties idk.
@rey09

That would make sense. They are wrapping in February right? I wonder if Adam already finished his part, but I doubt it. He looked pretty Ben Solo to me last night at the Golden Globes. If the story goes as we hope for, he probably will be filming the last scenes with Daisy this month.. Ahh! Cannot wait! bounce
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 543
Likes : 2420
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Black Diamond/TrIXie: Episode IX Title Speculation

Post by Teo oswald on Mon 07 Jan 2019, 3:56 pm

maybe in the Super bowl there will be a teaser trailer with the title of the last episode ?
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 446
Likes : 1697
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum