Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:35 pm

@IoJovi wrote:LOL this is not new information!  Rey ended up with the Resistance and Finn is on the MF with her.  This isn’t anything for FinnRey’s to celebrate nor is it anything for our corner to dread.  File this under duh.  One things for sure, Rey won’t be ending the movie with him.  I’m positive of that, especially after the novel took great lengths to anhialate any shred of bits still in tact for hope for a relationship between the two.  FinnRey is still dead.
@IoJovi
Exactly Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by BenRey on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:40 pm

@rawpowah wrote:@BenRey Source? It's April 1st here and I'm not taking any chances Laughing

Anyway, hope they enjoy their pew pew scenes.
@rawpowah

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 20180314
BenRey
BenRey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:41 pm

@BenRey Thank you! I'm extra careful with it being April 1st here Laughing
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:44 pm

It's not an April fools joke:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Img_0352

Are people really freaking out? I thought it was obvious that she meant that Finn and Rey will have screen time together since they barely had any in TLJ. Bit weird to be excited about it since they reunited at the end, duh, they are gonna have scenes together in IX. More importantly, Daisy has read the script and knows Ben Solo's fate, whether he will be redeemed, and she may know now that she might share a kiss with him!!!
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:48 pm

Shocking. S H O C K I N G!
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:51 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:It's not an April fools joke:

Are people really freaking out? I thought it was obvious that she meant that Finn and Rey will have screen time together since they barely had any in TLJ. Bit weird to be excited about it since they reunited at the end, duh, they are gonna have scenes together in IX. More importantly, Daisy has read the script and knows Ben Solo's fate, whether he will be redeemed, and she may know now that she might share a kiss with him!!!
@Kylo Rey

I sure hope not. Laughing

I was already sure they’d have some heartwarming or boring AF scenes together, so again this isn’t anything to worry over. As for those who might misinterpret what JJ means by “together, they weren’t together in a romantic way in TFA either so...

IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:57 pm

Okay but duh they're going to be together. I've always thought they'd spend a good deal of IX together since they had nearly no scenes in TLJ and their friendship was something important built up in TFA. They both have been through a lot and come out different in TLJ and we're going to see how they come together as somewhat different people now. And I think it's through Finn that we're going to see the first outsider reaction to what's been going down between Rey and Kylo.

Last edited by ZioRen on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:57 pm

The only reason that John Boyega would even be able to reveal information like that in such a casual manner is because it's a complete non-spoiler and totally obvious. She's just saying that they'll be working together again.

Last edited by nickandnora on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:58 pm

@IoJovi This is the only place I've seen the news, so I have no idea how the rest of the internet is doing. I haven't even seen it on my tumblr dashboard. Hopefully most of the movie isn't made up of Resistance kumbaya scenes because that will be boring as hell (sorry to any Resistance fans here).

Last edited by rawpowah on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 7:59 pm

@IoJovi wrote:

@Kylo Rey

I sure hope not.  Laughing

I was already sure they’d have some heartwarming or boring AF scenes together, so again this isn’t anything to worry over.  As for those who might misinterpret what JJ means by “together, they weren’t together in a romantic way in TFA either so...

@IoJovi
True, because she said "again". I took this to mean that it would be like in TFA. Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:05 pm

@IoJovi wrote:

@Kylo Rey

I sure hope not.  Laughing

I was already sure they’d have some heartwarming or boring AF scenes together, so again this isn’t anything to worry over.  As for those who might misinterpret what JJ means by “together, they weren’t together in a romantic way in TFA either so...

@IoJovi

JJ was the one who friendzoned them in the first place! Which always makes me laugh when people claim that RJ just pulled Reylo out of nowhere to sabotage FinnRey or something lol.

@ZioRen I've said this before, but when IX comes out, it'll have been four years since Finn and Rey last exchanged words with each other, four! RJ really torpedoed any romantic potential that FinnReys clinged on to. So while they'll obviously have more screen time in IX, I doubt it'll be as much as TFA. Even with her scenes with him and the rest of the Resistance, it'll probably serve to emphasise Rey's longing for Kylo and potential conflict once their bond is outed (this HAS to be a plot point, surely.)
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:14 pm

Can I say something bad? Please don't read spoiler and forgive me if you're Finnrey fan and big Ridley's and John's fan:

Spoiler:
I hope we won't get 38 interviews where the only thing Daisy and John want to discuss about Star Wars Episode IX is how it's amazing\fantastic\cool\inspirational\thrilling that LFL arranged " OMG together-again!" party for them instead of the last episode in Saga with 40 years old history. I know, they are not allowed to talk about the real plot, but... I'd rather skip these interviews.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:17 pm

@special_cases wrote:Can I say something bad? Please don't read spoiler and forgive me if you're Finnrey fan and big Ridley's and John's fan:

Spoiler:
I hope we won't get 38 interviews where the only thing Daisy and John want to discuss about Star Wars Episode IX is how it's amazing\fantastic\cool\inspirational\thrilling that LFL arranged " OMG together-again!" party for them instead of the last episode in Saga with 40 years old history. I know, they are not allowed to talk about the real plot, but... I'd rather skip these interviews.
@special_cases

You’re not alone. and neither are you...
IoJovi
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:20 pm

@special_cases wrote:Can I say something bad? Please don't read spoiler and forgive me if you're Finnrey fan and big Ridley's and John's fan:

Spoiler:
@special_cases
Same here. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:22 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:LOL this is not new information!  Rey ended up with the Resistance and Finn is on the MF with her.  This isn’t anything for FinnRey’s to celebrate nor is it anything for our corner to dread.  File this under duh.  One things for sure, Rey won’t be ending the movie with him.  I’m positive of that, especially after the novel took great lengths to anhialate any shred of bits still in tact for hope for a relationship between the two.  FinnRey is still dead.
@IoJovi
Exactly Smile
@Moonlight13

Exactly! Exactly!
Rey and Finn together in IX? of course!
I'm really glad to hear this - I'd rather have all the established characters interacting, rather than tons of new characters.
What I find interesting about this tidbit is that Daisy seems to now know what unfolds in IX - and she is super excited!!!! Yes super excited about working with JB again, but if the movie was lousy in her eyes the excitement could be somewhat subdued. LOL I choose to take this as a positive sign that IX as a whole is going to be fabulous Smile

@Special_cases @Moonlight13 - Same! I tend to avoid interviews with actors in general because they seem to rarely discuss the actual plot or characters anymore.. it's frustrating.. so lots of JB and DR are best buds fluff would really irritate me bounce

@IoJovi wrote: You’re not alone. and neither are you...
@IoJovi - genius! I love it!!

Last edited by DeeBee on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added comment)
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:26 pm

@IoJovi wrote:

Spoiler:
@special_cases

You’re not alone.  and neither are you...
@IoJovi

Another reason why I'm going to miss RJ. You can tell he really loves Kylo given how he talked about him the most on the press tour for TLJ. Not saying JJ doesn't care obviously, but I could never imagine him saying some of the really overt stuff that Rian came out with, especially with his mystery box. We're probably going to get a ton of this type of talk now the Beautiful Friendship Gang™️ (as @snufkin would say) is back together. Personally, I'm hoping the teaser poster for IX features Rey and Kylo only, as I think it would be appropriate to what is the only important and central story left.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:30 pm

@special_cases Honestly, if romantic Reylo is endgame in IX I'm going to expect a lot of interviews about how great it was to work with their Peanut again to keep that 'twist' under wraps. It's all going to be advertised as one big Scooby Doo gang episode.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:31 pm

I think it is awesome that John and Daisy get to be in scenes together, but I hope it is not another rehash of let’s go on an adventure with Finn and Rey. I would love to see more interaction with Rey and Rose and Rey and Poe. I would like to see Rey and Ben face to face since they are two halves of the protagonist. I also want Rey and Ben to fall in love.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:38 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

Spoiler:
@special_cases

@IoJovi

Another reason why I'm going to miss RJ. You can tell he really loves Kylo given how he talked about him the most on the press tour for TLJ. Not saying JJ doesn't care obviously, but I could never imagine him saying some of the really overt stuff that Rian came out with, especially with his mystery box. We're probably going to get a ton of this type of talk now the Beautiful Friendship Gang™️ (as @snufkin would say) is back together. Personally, I'm hoping the teaser poster for IX features Rey and Kylo only, as I think it would be appropriate to what is the only important and central story left.
@Kylo Rey

I hope you're right about teaser poster. And main poster needs to be closer to ROTS, where Anakin was a villain and a part of the trio, but I'm not sure we will get it... Interesting how they will handle it.

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Z

Maybe they will play with Rey/Kylo in the same way they played it with Luke, there were posters for both sides and Luke was a villain on Kylo's poster. One poster for Rey again and another for Kylo. (nevermind, this is actually stupid idea lol)

special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:39 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

Spoiler:
@special_cases

@IoJovi

@Kylo Rey

It would be strange to have it be anything else. They're now set up as the big dogs on their respective sides and I get the feeling marketing will play up their inevitable "clash". I'd be surprised if they played their "Hux coup" hand in the leadup to the movie, and the only other remaining big dramatic conflict people are expecting is between Rey and Kylo. There's no more Han or Luke or Snoke or, sadly, Leia to be inserted between them anymore. I don't think they're going to play coy about showing the two together this time around, though probably mostly in an antagonistic way because drama and diverting attention from the real dynamic.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 8:52 pm

@ZioRen wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@IoJovi wrote:

Spoiler:
@special_cases

@IoJovi

@Kylo Rey

It would be strange to have it be anything else. They're now set up as the big dogs on their respective sides and I get the feeling marketing will play up their inevitable "clash". I'd be surprised if they played their "Hux coup" hand in the leadup to the movie, and the only other remaining big dramatic conflict people are expecting is between Rey and Kylo. There's no more Han or Luke or Snoke or, sadly, Leia to be inserted between them anymore. I don't think they're going to play coy about showing the two together this time around, though probably mostly in an antagonistic way because drama and diverting attention from the real dynamic.
@ZioRen

Good point. They can't really insert Luke or Leia on the poster anymore, so it'll be them two only. In a way then, we'll probably get a lot of Rey and Kylo in the marketing but in an antagonistic format.

Let's be real, I don't think the GA cares about the Resistance either. The amount of people saying that TLJ should have concentrated more on Rey and Kylo is proof that they're now popular and mainstream with the audience. They'd be wise to play that up, especially now there's no OT3 to market on the Resistance side of things.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 9:40 pm

@rawpowah wrote:@special_cases Honestly, if romantic Reylo is endgame in IX I'm going to expect a lot of interviews about how great it was to work with their Peanut again to keep that 'twist' under wraps. It's all going to be advertised as one big Scooby Doo gang episode.
@rawpowah

This. This is exactly what I've always expected, and I don't blame LF. You don't want to give away the entire movie! That's what every other film does in their trailers. LF has always been very secretive/mystery box-y. JJ fits their mold well.

Some of the advertising leading up to TLJ also harped on eeeevil Kylo. Later on they were emphasizing the Reylo two halves of one whole thing, and sadboy Kylo. This time they have no other choice but to emphasize Kylo as a main character from the start, since Luke and Snoke, paragons of the light and dark, are gone.

I just hope they can make Kylo look all regal and awesome when they inevitably push the "behold the Supreme Leader" angle.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 9:44 pm

@californiagirl wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:@special_cases Honestly, if romantic Reylo is endgame in IX I'm going to expect a lot of interviews about how great it was to work with their Peanut again to keep that 'twist' under wraps. It's all going to be advertised as one big Scooby Doo gang episode.
@rawpowah

This. This is exactly what I've always expected, and I don't blame LF. You don't want to give away the entire movie! That's what every other film does in their trailers. LF has always been very secretive/mystery box-y. JJ fits their mold well.

Some of the advertising leading up to TLJ also harped on eeeevil Kylo. Later on they were emphasizing the Reylo two halves of one whole thing, and sadboy Kylo. This time they have no other choice but to emphasize Kylo as a main character from the start, since Luke and Snoke, paragons of the light and dark, are gone.

I just hope they can make Kylo look all regal and awesome when they inevitably push the "behold the Supreme Leader" angle.
@californiagirl

Saaaaame. I hope his new outfit emphasises his royal heritage, but in a Kyloish non-ostentatious way. He was made to look like a Knight/crusader and Prince in TFA and TLJ respectively, now it would be befitting of his position as Supreme Leader and ruler of the galaxy to look like a King.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingwillow on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 10:11 pm

I mean tbh what type of spoiler is that John lol?? She literally ended the movie with the resistance. She ended TFA with Luke and spent a lot of time with him in a completely unshocking turn of events in TLJ.
whisperingwillow
whisperingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Sat 31 Mar 2018, 10:22 pm

@Kylo Rey

If she texted John, she DEF texted Adam

"HEY BESTIE READY FOR OUR EPIC SPACE KISSES??"
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum