HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by nickandnora on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 6:41 pm

Reylo Johnson: "... the closest thing Star Wars will ever get to a sex scene."
J.J. Reylo Abrams: "Hold my beer."

(Seriously though, J.J. already had two incredibly suggestive scenes in TFA, and Rian himself had another that was also majorly suggestive (the throne room fight) plus a ton of other innuendo, so he's still being coy. Laughing Love it though. LOVE IT.)

nickandnora
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 372
Likes : 1919
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 6:41 pm

I remembered this and I'm laughing so hard right now.... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
avatar
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 739
Likes : 3406
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 24
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 6:45 pm

Rian shared this photo at the panel, he's given us so many goodies today!



Credit: https://twitter.com/Seducedbykylo/status/973334775120519168

@BenRey Which anti if you don't mind me asking?
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1318
Likes : 10538
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Moonjump05 on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 6:49 pm

I love the sweet smell of validation in the morning!

I am sure it has been said, but the antis can suck it! The 'delusional' fangirls were right all along. I love it!
avatar
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 506
Likes : 3714
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Riri on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 6:58 pm

This video of Rians interview lol the triangle between Rey, Kylo and Luke

http://reylo.tumblr.com/post/171811783296/reylo11-rian-discusses-the-jealous-love-triangle

Riri
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 660
Likes : 4597
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:00 pm

@nickandnora wrote:Reylo Johnson: "... the closest thing Star Wars will ever get to a sex scene."
J.J. Reylo Abrams: "Hold my beer."

(Seriously though, J.J. already had two incredibly suggestive scenes in TFA, and Rian himself had another that was also majorly suggestive (the throne room fight) plus a ton of other innuendo, so he's still being coy. Laughing Love it though. LOVE IT.)
@nickandnora

Oh, JJ is going to bring it!! After Rian threw the gauntlet down like that, JJ will not be timid. It's going to be awesome!!!!!!!!
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22446
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by snufkin on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:01 pm

Not surprisingly there's now a flurry of Tweets about how "TLJ didn't speak to me" from various corners. Like is it that hard for people to grasp that there's so much content being created between the new publishing projects and for better or worse, standalone movies and new trilogies/tv shows being handed out to the usual suspects that not everything has to speak to them. Or hit their specific PoV interest as a fan?
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7880
Likes : 35782
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Moonjump05 on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:07 pm

@snufkin wrote:Not surprisingly there's now a flurry of Tweets about how "TLJ didn't speak to me" from various corners. Like is it that hard for people to grasp that there's so much content being created between the new publishing projects and for better or worse, standalone movies and new trilogies/tv shows being handed out to the usual suspects that not everything has to speak to them. Or hit their specific PoV interest as a fan?
@snufkin

Hahaha! So sad for them!

I have no chill, seriously. I eat this stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bring me my sustenance!
avatar
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 506
Likes : 3714
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:23 pm

Where is that “Being a Reylo is being right about Star Wars” tweet when you need it? cheers
avatar
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1966
Likes : 9727
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:27 pm

avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4041
Likes : 35036
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by snufkin on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:39 pm

@Moonjump05 I have about zero interest outside of the core franchise films and the ballsy subversive stuff they’ve done here about masculinity, trauma, and female coming of age including exploring her sexuality. Or running with Carrie Fisher’s classic line that there should be a heroine-villain sex scene in Star Wars. Too bad some fans either can’t appreciate that or at least grasp that not everything in Star Wars has to cater to them. I was obsessed by the OT as a kid but the EU, Special Editions, and PT were huge disappointments because they didn’t speak to me. Same with cartoon series and the comics. It happens and I appreciate what I do like. But it sure is ridiculous how fans not used to being in that position have reacted.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7880
Likes : 35782
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by SheLitAFire on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 7:57 pm

I'm still seeing some anti posts Rolling Eyes lol I think there's a difference between deniers and ranting antis; antis still claim it's abusive, even if reylo is happening, the one I saw this afternoon, even after Rian's comment was like "but you can't trust a white cisgender, heterosexual man to understand that abuse isn't ok, they'll keep pushing an abusive agenda" and I'm like "be gone with you all! be gone! go rant somewhere else, shooo! shooo!!"
deniers really can't deny any longer hahaha
avatar
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1916
Likes : 7224
Date d'inscription : 2016-09-15
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Kylo Rey on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 8:11 pm

The interviewer told Rian that the hand touch scene was a sexy scene before he answered the question but it was before the Reylo at the panel could start recording it.
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1318
Likes : 10538
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by rey09 on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 8:53 pm

DAMNN HATERZ SO SALTY

THEY SAID WE WERE PERVSS HAHAHAA!!!!!

Seriously though, can reylo fans get the nobel prize or something? We've put up with SO MUCH s*** ONLY TO BE PROVEN RIGHT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
avatar
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1381
Likes : 6501
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 8:58 pm

@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:@Dar-ren19 

Why wouldn't there be a kiss? They had sex (finger touching) now they need to marry (kissing) Twisted Evil Laughing 
@Night Huntress 

but he said it's as close to a sex scene we'll get in star wars? isn't a kiss scene technically a "sex scene" in SW?! I'm bummed Sad
@Dar-ren19

Rian isn't saying "this is the closest Rey and Kylo will get to having sex" or comparing coded sex to a literal kiss, he's saying that this is the closest sequence we'll ever have to a sex scene in the overall franchise and acknowledging that the hand touch is meant to be a deep, intimate, romantic moment that evokes a tender a sexual experience. There is absolutely no negative way to spin this. He's straight-up confirming (again) that the Rey and Kylo dynamic is romantic. Full stop. And there was no sex to be had anyway, no real sex, no real kiss, just something that can be read as having the intimacy of a sex scene. They still just touched, and that's fantastic foreshadowing for what's sure to come in IX.
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4041
Likes : 35036
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by rey09 on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:01 pm

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:@Dar-ren19 

Why wouldn't there be a kiss? They had sex (finger touching) now they need to marry (kissing) Twisted Evil Laughing 
@Night Huntress 

but he said it's as close to a sex scene we'll get in star wars? isn't a kiss scene technically a "sex scene" in SW?! I'm bummed Sad
@Dar-ren19

Rian isn't saying "this is the closest Rey and Kylo will get to having sex" or comparing coded sex to a literal kiss, he's saying that this is the closest sequence we'll ever have to a sex scene in the overall franchise and acknowledging that the hand touch is meant to be a deep, intimate, romantic moment that evokes a tender a sexual experience. There is absolutely no negative way to spin this. He's straight-up confirming (again) that the Rey and Kylo dynamic is romantic. Full stop. And there was no sex to be had anyway, no real sex, no real kiss, just something that can be read as having the intimacy of a sex scene. They still just touched, and that's fantastic foreshadowing for what's sure to come in IX.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What's sooo incredible is just with a mere finger brush, they saw into each other's future and past and like all this highly intimate stuff transpired. What the hell is gonna happen when they actually f*** lmaooo!!!!! THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!
avatar
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1381
Likes : 6501
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Piper Maru on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:09 pm

Hahahaha I laughed so hard at the new thread title that I woke up my cat.
avatar
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1283
Likes : 10223
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by IoJovi on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:13 pm

@rey09 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:@Dar-ren19 

Why wouldn't there be a kiss? They had sex (finger touching) now they need to marry (kissing) Twisted Evil Laughing 
@Night Huntress 

but he said it's as close to a sex scene we'll get in star wars? isn't a kiss scene technically a "sex scene" in SW?! I'm bummed Sad
@Dar-ren19

Rian isn't saying "this is the closest Rey and Kylo will get to having sex" or comparing coded sex to a literal kiss, he's saying that this is the closest sequence we'll ever have to a sex scene in the overall franchise and acknowledging that the hand touch is meant to be a deep, intimate, romantic moment that evokes a tender a sexual experience. There is absolutely no negative way to spin this. He's straight-up confirming (again) that the Rey and Kylo dynamic is romantic. Full stop. And there was no sex to be had anyway, no real sex, no real kiss, just something that can be read as having the intimacy of a sex scene. They still just touched, and that's fantastic foreshadowing for what's sure to come in IX.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What's sooo incredible is just with a mere finger brush, they saw into each other's future and past and like all this highly intimate stuff transpired. What the hell is gonna happen when they actually f*** lmaooo!!!!! THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!
@rey09

I feel like the galaxy will probably implode upon itself. Either that or they’ll end up projecting themselves across it. Which is going to be hella awkward for all whom they’re acquainted with...
avatar
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7282
Likes : 41435
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 102
Localisation : Atlanta, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Irina de France on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:19 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:Hahahaha I laughed so hard at the new thread title that I woke up my cat.
@Piper Maru

You're welcome. Cool
avatar
Irina de France
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1938
Likes : 9530
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-22
Age : 23
Localisation : Ottawa, Canada

http://cosetteskywalker.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by snufkin on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:20 pm

Just noticed this is a new thread and the best title ever, thank you @Irina de France! Yes indeed, think of the children. They might be like me as a kid watching The Empire Strikes Back and thinking that Han and Leia had knocked boots on Bespin when Chewie was off looking for Threepio.

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:@Dar-ren19 

Why wouldn't there be a kiss? They had sex (finger touching) now they need to marry (kissing) :twisted: :lol: 
@Night Huntress 

but he said it's as close to a sex scene we'll get in star wars? isn't a kiss scene technically a "sex scene" in SW?! I'm bummed :(
@Dar-ren19

Rian isn't saying "this is the closest Rey and Kylo will get to having sex" or comparing coded sex to a literal kiss, he's saying that this is the closest sequence we'll ever have to a sex scene in the overall franchise and acknowledging that the hand touch is meant to be a deep, intimate, romantic moment that evokes a tender a sexual experience. There is absolutely no negative way to spin this. He's straight-up confirming (again) that the Rey and Kylo dynamic is romantic. Full stop. And there was no sex to be had anyway, no real sex, no real kiss, just something that can be read as having the intimacy of a sex scene. They still just touched, and that's fantastic foreshadowing for what's sure to come in IX.
@FrolickingFizzgig

Agreed. He's saying it's coded as romantic and intimate. The same way an actual love scene would be if it weren't a movie franchise that has to stay family friendly.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7880
Likes : 35782
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by Mana on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:25 pm

Well, congratulations to us!!!!!   Pop corn K/Queen Claps
avatar
Mana
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1428
Likes : 12268
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 26
Localisation : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by rey09 on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:29 pm

@IoJovi wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Night Huntress wrote:@Dar-ren19 

Why wouldn't there be a kiss? They had sex (finger touching) now they need to marry (kissing) Twisted Evil Laughing 
@Night Huntress 

but he said it's as close to a sex scene we'll get in star wars? isn't a kiss scene technically a "sex scene" in SW?! I'm bummed Sad
@Dar-ren19

Rian isn't saying "this is the closest Rey and Kylo will get to having sex" or comparing coded sex to a literal kiss, he's saying that this is the closest sequence we'll ever have to a sex scene in the overall franchise and acknowledging that the hand touch is meant to be a deep, intimate, romantic moment that evokes a tender a sexual experience. There is absolutely no negative way to spin this. He's straight-up confirming (again) that the Rey and Kylo dynamic is romantic. Full stop. And there was no sex to be had anyway, no real sex, no real kiss, just something that can be read as having the intimacy of a sex scene. They still just touched, and that's fantastic foreshadowing for what's sure to come in IX.
@FrolickingFizzgig

What's sooo incredible is just with a mere finger brush, they saw into each other's future and past and like all this highly intimate stuff transpired. What the hell is gonna happen when they actually f*** lmaooo!!!!! THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!
@rey09

I feel like the galaxy will probably implode upon itself. Either that or they’ll end up projecting themselves across it. Which is going to be hella awkward for all whom they’re acquainted with...
@IoJovi

i can't handle the epicness i just can't!!!!! Greatest love story of all time, I will forever repeat to my dying breath.
avatar
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1381
Likes : 6501
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by ZioRen on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:46 pm

I'm feeling so petty right now, I can't help it. At certain factions I'm just like

avatar
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2599
Likes : 17639
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by tukicarreno on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:49 pm

OMG! I cannot believe Rian said that bluntly! Yay! bounce The antis got a SEX Gate! Heh.

Now JJ needs to step it up and at least give us a real kiss or two in IX and we are all set! cheers
avatar
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 499
Likes : 2266
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: HAND SEX CONFIRMED - SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN - Celebration thread

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:56 pm

Just in: Antis have a theory that Rian has read Reylo forums and planned all of this as an elaborate troll! Not sure if this supposed trolling started before or after he wrote his film as there were no Reylo forums before TFA, but who cares about logic, right? The point is Rian is just trolling us stupid fangirls. *Desperately adjusts tinfoil hat*
avatar
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4041
Likes : 35036
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum