Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Rey on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 10:25 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://.twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

I just saw this and it made. my. day. Very Happy I love you
@Cowgirlsamurai

Kylo is big with kids in general (case in point, my two younger brothers), but it's so nice to see Adam getting the appreciation he deserves. He makes so many kids happy, just look at them  H-beating
No way are Disney killing him off.
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1275
Likes : 10320
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by snufkin on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 10:35 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://.twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

I just saw this and it made. my. day. :D :heart:
@Cowgirlsamurai

Kylo is big with kids in general (case in point, my two younger brothers), but it's so nice to see Adam getting the appreciation he deserves. He makes so many kids happy, just look at them  :hbeat:
No way are Disney killing him off.
@Kylo Rey

Agreed. And part of me just laughed seeing that after the past week's revelations and the THINK OF THE CHILDREN Smut Hut thread. Those kids need an overly engaged adult SW fan to sweep in and explain to them that it doesn't matter if they like Kylo and want him to go apologize to his mom and Rey because he's just sad, he has to die so they can learn a very important lesson about the "right" type of morality and being the "right" type of Star Wars fan.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7838
Likes : 35582
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 10:43 pm

@snufkin wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://.twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

I just saw this and it made. my. day. Very Happy I love you
@Cowgirlsamurai

Kylo is big with kids in general (case in point, my two younger brothers), but it's so nice to see Adam getting the appreciation he deserves. He makes so many kids happy, just look at them  H-beating
No way are Disney killing him off.
@Kylo Rey

Agreed. And part of me just laughed seeing that after the past week's revelations and the THINK OF THE CHILDREN Smut Hut thread. Those kids need an overly engaged adult SW fan to sweep in and explain to them that it doesn't matter if they like Kylo and want him to go apologize to his mom and Rey because he's just sad, he has to die so they can learn a very important lesson about the "right" type of morality and being the "right" type of Star Wars fan.
@snufkin

Well if that isn't entirely delightful. Seriously, LF/Disney/the world at large is so lucky to have him.
avatar
californiagirl
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 947
Likes : 4187
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Fri 16 Mar 2018, 11:13 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

*sigh* I fantasize running into that man Sad

Also so catching up on Kelly news, she talked about reylo and then somehow people found out she has a "stan" account? Do we know what kind lol?
avatar
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1357
Likes : 6444
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Night Huntress on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:08 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

He is such a sweetheart - the kids are so cute!!! H-beating H-beating H-beating

Yeah "think of the children" the children don't care about the stupid "it's abusive" and he is a "murdering fascist" comments.
They don't think about him this way- their minds instinctively feel what the character is really about- unlike some adult who can't see beyond their narrow-minded perception of a fictional character in fairy-tale Rolling Eyes
avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1679
Likes : 8012
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Riri on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:28 am


Riri
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 622
Likes : 4299
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:47 am

children like kylo ren independent of what he did
adults should take inspiration from children Smile
avatar
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 427
Likes : 1628
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rawpowah on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 3:53 am

What a lovely video to watch so early in the morning. My day is off to a nice start. Children are great!

avatar
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 817
Likes : 4219
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:35 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://.twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

I just saw this and it made. my. day. Very Happy I love you
@Cowgirlsamurai

Kylo is big with kids in general (case in point, my two younger brothers), but it's so nice to see Adam getting the appreciation he deserves. He makes so many kids happy, just look at them  H-beating
No way are Disney killing him off.
@Kylo Rey

Oh gosh so cute!! I knew it! My nieces and nephews love him Smile
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 1891
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:44 am

@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:So Adam is filming in Brooklyn, and he stopped to meet kids, shook their hands and asked their names. They're all so excited, kids love him. "Daddy that's Kylo Ren!" Soooooo cute.

https://.twitter.com/REYSBENSOLOS/status/974841620192530432
@Kylo Rey

I just saw this and it made. my. day. Very Happy I love you
@Cowgirlsamurai

Kylo is big with kids in general (case in point, my two younger brothers), but it's so nice to see Adam getting the appreciation he deserves. He makes so many kids happy, just look at them  H-beating
No way are Disney killing him off.
@Kylo Rey

Oh gosh so cute!! I knew it! My nieces and nephews love him Smile
@Dar-ren19

My one-year-old niece was totally bored by all the Disney princesses at Disney World last summer. But she wanted Kylo Ren to pick her up! Laughing Kids get it. Wink
avatar
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 64
Likes : 344
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 46
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 8:39 am

@12 Parsnips true! I think kids know when a character is authentic and also vulnerable and doesn’t have control over his/her world. The inherent child in Kylo is very real to them, I feel. They go right to the heart of his conundrum. They aren’t distracted by the layers.
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 1891
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 9:09 am

@Dar-ren19 wrote:@12 Parsnips true! I think kids know when a character is authentic and also vulnerable and doesn’t have control over his/her world. The inherent child in Kylo is very real to them, I feel. They go right to the heart of his conundrum. They aren’t distracted by the layers.
@Dar-ren19 I agree!  Smile (I'm not claiming my niece actually knows that at her age, but still!  Wink  ) It does seem that many kids either understand that these are just fictional characters in make-believe and they are chill and objective about it all, or they are able to see straight into the hearts/motivations of the characters and relate in a way that adults often can't because of their own "baggage."
avatar
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 64
Likes : 344
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 46
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 11:35 am

Here's the Twitter panel where Ram says they have 1800 hours of documentary footage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TwitterMovies/status/974793013233790976

Rian also said that the documentary crew was on set every single day filming everything. The actors were all mic'ed up all the time. They have a lot of extra footage. Mark Hamill basically said he loves trolling people on Twitter lol. I don't think RJ is leaving Twitter any time soon, he says he enjoys it and loves all the discussion over TLJ, especially as he had to hide it for 4 years from the world.
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1275
Likes : 10320
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:41 pm

@12 Parsnips wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:@12 Parsnips true! I think kids know when a character is authentic and also vulnerable and doesn’t have control over his/her world. The inherent child in Kylo is very real to them, I feel. They go right to the heart of his conundrum. They aren’t distracted by the layers.
@Dar-ren19 I agree!  Smile (I'm not claiming my niece actually knows that at her age, but still!  Wink  ) It does seem that many kids either understand that these are just fictional characters in make-believe and they are chill and objective about it all, or they are able to see straight into the hearts/motivations of the characters and relate in a way that adults often can't because of their own "baggage."
@12 Parsnips
Yeah I don’t think even my older nieces/nephews can analyze the how and the why. The oldest is 20 and the youngest just turned 5. But I think when they look at him, they see someone similar... they’re not bothered by extraneous appearances I feel... my 9 year old niece was crying during the throne room proposal scene (she’s way more sensitive than the rest) and when I hugged her close, she was hiccuping! Then she said “he has no one! No one!”

Would you consider that a common reaction to a ‘baddie”?

These kids are the reason I’ve happily (and with no guilt lol) gone 5 times to the AMC to watch this complex, fascinating movie. And each time I’ve found something more to pour over while watching these kids’s rapt faces.

avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 1891
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:43 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:Here's the Twitter panel where Ram says they have 1800 hours of documentary footage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TwitterMovies/status/974793013233790976

Rian also said that the documentary crew was on set every single day filming everything. The actors were all mic'ed up all the time. They have a lot of extra footage. Mark Hamill basically said he loves trolling people on Twitter lol. I don't think RJ is leaving Twitter any time soon, he says he enjoys it and loves all the discussion over TLJ, especially as he had to hide it for 4 years from the world.
@Kylo Rey

God bless ‘em both lol!

I think RJ and Mark both have gorilla skin.

I’m eagerly awaiting the docu! All actors mic-ed up all the time?! Holy crap! Haha.
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 1891
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:46 pm

@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:
@Dar-ren19 wrote:@12 Parsnips true! I think kids know when a character is authentic and also vulnerable and doesn’t have control over his/her world. The inherent child in Kylo is very real to them, I feel. They go right to the heart of his conundrum. They aren’t distracted by the layers.
@Dar-ren19 I agree!  Smile (I'm not claiming my niece actually knows that at her age, but still!  Wink  ) It does seem that many kids either understand that these are just fictional characters in make-believe and they are chill and objective about it all, or they are able to see straight into the hearts/motivations of the characters and relate in a way that adults often can't because of their own "baggage."
@12 Parsnips
Yeah I don’t think even my older nieces/nephews can analyze the how and the why. The oldest is 20 and the youngest just turned 5. But I think when they look at him, they see someone similar... they’re not bothered by extraneous appearances I feel... my 9 year old niece was crying during the throne room proposal scene (she’s way more sensitive than the rest) and when I hugged her close, she was hiccuping! Then she said “he has no one! No one!”

Would you consider that a common reaction to a ‘baddie”?


These kids are the reason I’ve happily (and with no guilt lol) gone 5 times to the AMC to watch this complex, fascinating movie. And each time I’ve found something more to pour over while watching these kids’s rapt faces.

@Dar-ren19
Wow. That's very interesting. Shocked
avatar
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 722
Likes : 3331
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 24
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Rey on Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:12 pm

@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Here's the Twitter panel where Ram says they have 1800 hours of documentary footage:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TwitterMovies/status/974793013233790976

Rian also said that the documentary crew was on set every single day filming everything. The actors were all mic'ed up all the time. They have a lot of extra footage. Mark Hamill basically said he loves trolling people on Twitter lol. I don't think RJ is leaving Twitter any time soon, he says he enjoys it and loves all the discussion over TLJ, especially as he had to hide it for 4 years from the world.
@Kylo Rey

God bless ‘em both lol!

I think RJ and Mark both have gorilla skin.

I’m eagerly awaiting the docu! All actors mic-ed up all the time?! Holy crap! Haha.
@Dar-ren19

I don't think I'd hesitate to say that The Director and the Jedi (apart from needing more Adam), is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. I was completely blown away by it. Worlds apart from the TFA features, which was basically a glorified promo for the movie that didn't offer much insight. I loved TLJ since I first watched it, loved it upon rewatch, and this doc just solidified my feelings. Immense respect for all the cast and crew, and the blood, sweat and tears they put into this production. It's such a candid, intimate and unsanitised fly-on-the-wall look at how it is to helm one of the biggest blockbuster franchises. The title isn't just for show, it forms the emotional throughline of the doc, and it doesn't shy away from the disagreements RJ and Mark had over Luke. TBH I have a newfound respect for Mark, seeing the commitment he put into the role and delivering such a great performance, even though he disagreed with RJ's vision for a character that has been such a huge part of his life for 40 years. The tone of the documentary is surprisingly very melancholy and poignant, there are some moments that elicited a few tears (Carrie and Mark filming, Mark at the burning Jedi temple), and seeing how it got to the actors involved was very touching. It is downright heartbreaking and felt so raw. I wasn't expecting to be so moved by a BTS documentary, yet here we are. It helps that the music used throughout is really amazing. And last but not least, Ram Bergman is really, really cool. I don't envy him the stress of his job at all.
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1275
Likes : 10320
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Dar-ren19 on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 12:52 am

@Kylo Rey I'm watching the docu right now, and it's just magnificent! To be honest, and not even knowing him, I was just thinking today that Rian Johnson must be just such a beautiful person. If I was a director, and an actor (no matter how venerated or popular or "sacred" his status was in the community/circle) did what Mark did during and after TLJ, I'd at least have hard feelings. To me (and as a SW newb and really not knowing much about all the inside intricacies), Rian is a saint just for this.

Yeah, I also wish it had more Adam, but that was probably his call. I noticed he also didn't show up much for the Girls episode-enders.

It's so funny... my mom and I watched TLJ the other day (she loved it... she thinks it's a better, more nuanced/complicated work than TFA, which she liked), and then we watched a few YT vids of the press tour for both movies, and she says to me about Adam -- "he's an introvert, right? he doesn't like to talk much at these things?" So I showed her a couple one-on-one interviews, and she says -- "yes, but that's just because he HAS to talk." LOL. Moms are canny. She really likes him though...
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 1891
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Rei of Sunshine on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 2:54 am

Hey guys just a heads up. There's an anti on the loose in Twitter. They changed their handle to 'Rian Johnson' and copied his profile picture and background layout, and has posted very scathing anti-Reylo posts aiming to give us some heart attacks. Some peeps over at the FB group fell for it. But then again the anti can't change her Twitter account name which is @xusriia btw. And no blue check beside the name. Their goal obviously is to make people think Rian hates Reylo.

They have been since reported and they changed back their name and pictures. But this is only to say that we can never predict what these low lives will be up to next.
avatar
Rei of Sunshine
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1557
Likes : 10629
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26
Age : 25
Localisation : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by special_cases on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 3:00 am

It's funny that they thought it's such brilliant idea and would work on Twitter but it lasted just a few hours

avatar
special_cases
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 626
Likes : 2599
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 10:26 am

From a few days ago when Daisy was doing press for Peter Rabbit:

https://twitter.com/DaisyRidreyNews/status/974634942343925761

"I have a meeting with JJ in two weeks"  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1275
Likes : 10320
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 10:40 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:From a few days ago when Daisy was doing press for Peter Rabbit:

https://twitter.com/DaisyRidreyNews/status/974634942343925761

"I have a meeting with JJ in two weeks"  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
@Kylo Rey

JJ to Daisy: Gettt ready for your epic space KISS(es) !!
avatar
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1357
Likes : 6444
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by thescavenger on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 11:15 am

@rey09 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:From a few days ago when Daisy was doing press for Peter Rabbit:

https://twitter.com/DaisyRidreyNews/status/974634942343925761

"I have a meeting with JJ in two weeks"  AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
@Kylo Rey

JJ to Daisy: Gettt ready for your epic space KISS(es) !!
@rey09

More like JJ: "So Daisy, who do you want to play as your and Adam's kids?"
avatar
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 217
Likes : 1265
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Kylo Rey on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 12:50 pm

Daisy is at the Empire Awards, talked about IX



So when she meets JJ in two weeks I'm guessing she'll almost definitely read the script (perhaps with other cast members too?).
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1275
Likes : 10320
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Sun 18 Mar 2018, 12:59 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:Daisy is at the Empire Awards, talked about IX



So when she meets JJ in two weeks I'm guessing she'll almost definitely read the script (perhaps with other cast members too?).
@Kylo Rey
Am I the only one who's excited and nervous at the same time?  bounce
Spoiler:
avatar
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 722
Likes : 3331
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 24
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum