Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Sat 03 Nov 2018, 1:25 pm

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 8 Ccbdc710

Lol. They’re gonna have the most catastrophic lovers’ spats affraid
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Romantic Reylo AKA the Who's Your Daddy Thread

Post by PalmettoBlue on Sun 04 Nov 2018, 4:01 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai That's so true. LOL.
It's like the Force is saying: F*ck! They screwed up - again! Let's try this one. More. Time.
PalmettoBlue
PalmettoBlue
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://palmettosdesk.blog/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Thu 27 Dec 2018, 2:27 pm

Ok, whoever talked about the similarities between Keturah and Lord Death and Reylo, and recommended the book somewhere in this forum like back in 2016, is my hero. I put it on my reading list 2 years ago when I saw it brought up on here, but I just started reading it at like 10pm last night and now I'm nearly done (it's a little over 200 pages). I can't put it down. I think it's only a YA novel, but it's now one of my favorite stories ever. I care so much about these characters, even the fringe characters, and Lord Death so much my heart is freaking aching! I totally pictured Adam Driver/Kylo Ren as Lord Death the whole time.

I can't remember who discussed it in one of our early Romantic Trope discussions, maybe it was @Irina de France? or @FrolickingFizzgig?

I def recommend this book if you want a good short, romantic story with Reylolicious vibes.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Tue 22 Jan 2019, 12:03 pm

@SheLitAFire

I just finished it and it's one of my faves now too! Thanks for bringing it back up Smile
Keturah=Rey, Lord Death is Kylo, and I'm thinking John is the Finn equivalent (minus the love triangle aspect).

I don't care if it's for teenagers Laughing  I love this kind of melancholy fairy tale.  
I so want Reylo's ending to have a similar feel as this story.
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 23 Jan 2019, 8:12 pm

@Cowgirlsamurai

I'm glad you liked it! I just felt the end was a bit rushed and I needed MORE Keturah and Lord Death moments. WinksD
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum