The Rey Kenobi Files

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 4:08 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:In lieu of the new spoilers from MSW about EP9 Raiders of the Lost Ark feel and Mcguffin. I am going to pull this old post out from July 2016, from the good old days when speculation was wild and crazy...

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/what-is-star-wars-episode-ixs-macguffin/
So the feeling of Star Wars:

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t202p450-archive-the-rey-kenobi-files-1

"Director J.J. Abrams has decided to cram so many hidden nods and references in The Force Awakens, that it has become a virtual game for some.  And the Raiders of the Lost Ark nod is definitely one that is bound to be missed." see;

There are other more meaningful parallels with Indiana Jones for Rey in particular

Indy & Rey

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_o8eh00LYpF1v3o2r3o1_540

"We have even seen relics of a forgotten past in The Force Awakens: Vader’s mask and the Skywalker lightsaber.
There is also the character Sarco Plank. He is described in the official Databack as “a scavenger and trader who scours frontier worlds for riches.” Sarco even had a run-in with Luke between episodes 4 and 5 in the junior novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure. Sarco used Luke in order to gain entrance into a Jedi temple on the planet Devaron in order to plunder it."

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 %3Ecb=20110317222137

"The Headpiece to the Staff of Ra was a much sought-after medallion which was originally designed as a means to reveal the location of the Ark of the Covenant. The headpiece was designed to be placed atop the Staff of Ra and used in the Map Room at Tanis to reveal the location of the Well of the Souls, the resting place of the Ark."

We have been told and it has been speculated that Rey’s staff may contain an easter egg, many believe that it is made of light sabers, maybe Obi Wan’s lost saber & Maul’s broken Saber from their Duel on Naboo in TPM. But what if it does not contain any sabers but instead is a key to something like the head of the staff in Raiders or a lost piece of something like BB8 had a piece of the map at the beginning of TFA. The headpiece for the staff of Ra from Raiders, holds many similarities to 3 different sigils or logs within Star Wars, Namely, The Jedi Crest, The Resistance & The Rebel Alliance.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSXIWVisdj--FszSUIOtQ6hlZKlBKgFn5toh-JXd7sA7qkqGDb
[

Mandalorian Star Bird
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 1Xl6L

What does this symbol mean in myth?

The meaning of the Phoenix in Greek Mythology

"In Greek mythology, a phoenix or phenix (Greek: φοῖνιξ phoinix; Latin: phoenix, phœnix, fenix) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again."

The meaning of the Phoenix/Bennu/or Ben Ben  Bird in Egyptian Mythology

"The Bennu is an ancient Egyptian deity linked with the sun, creation, and rebirth. It may have been the inspiration for the Phoenix in Greek mythology.
According to Egyptian mythology, the Bennu was a self-created being said to have played a role in the creation of the world. It was said to be the ba (soul) of Ra and enabled the creative actions of Atum.[1] It was said to have flown over the waters of Nun that existed before creation, landing on a rock and issuing a call that determined the nature of creation. It was also a symbol of rebirth and was therefore associated with Osiris.[2]
Some of the titles of the Bennu bird were "He Who Came Into Being by Himself",[1] and "Lord of Jubilees"; the latter epithet referred to the belief that the Bennu periodically renewed itself like the sun.[2] Its name is related to the Egyptian verb, meaning "to rise in brilliance" or "to shine"

Ultimately this Phoenix symbol is about rebirth, regeneration and the solar mythos.

Where does that leave us? With nothing but pure speculation, I think there could a couple scenarios

Scenario 1. callbacks mean nothing and JJ is just showing the love for his Mentor Stephen Spielberg, Harrison, and George

Scenario 2
A parallel with Rey whoever left her on Jakku & Poe & BB8.

Rey and the staff where left because as it has been hinted the staff has a meaning that we do not know yet. Rey and the staff where accidentally hidden and the staff is a key to something in the Jedi Temple mirroring Raiders where the staff showed the location of the hidden

'Scenario 3

It is all purely symbolic

Rey as the new Ark and symbol of regeneration & rebirth. The picture is Rey standing in front of an Arc… or she herself is the symbol of Rebirth, (as is the phoenix /bennu bird symbol) as she stands in front of the Ark, drinking water,

Catholic doctrine believe that Mary is the Ark of the convent or feminine energy of rebirth, Noah’s ark carried life, the Hebrew Ark, carried the life or Shekinah glory as the feminine aspect of god, The Ark is a representation of rebirth and the womb of life.

Rey exiting the destroyer
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Z

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Fe92ceed9b67bdaf30ab45b8ec247742

Scenario 4.

Rey herself is the chosen one or child of the force, who like the Bennu bird, rebirths itself and a given period of time. "

Now after TLJ, I can see what was right and what was off. Scenario 3 was the most spot on....Rey herself is the "ark of the covenant"  because she carried off the Sacred Jedi Texts in the Millenium Falcon. And we know that she was the symbol of rebirth for the Jedi & Rebellion. "The Rebellion is reborn today" etc.

So what will be the Mcguffin and how will it be important?  scratch  scratch  Confus  Confus  Anyone's guess is as good as mine. However, by coincidence, I was watching Raiders on Superbowl Sunday and something caught my eye that I had never noticed before. This screenshot is from the map room when Indy uses the medallion to find the exact location of the ark.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmgy5xSavD1xi8rqzo2_540

I thought mmm that red writing looks familiar, but it is in a foreign language so I had to go look it up... the German words NICHT  STOREN translated in English DO NOT BOTHER

That red writing was really similar to the writing on the wall in Visions & Voices.... which of course is Kenobi in Mando... but what is interesting is that Maul among his "artifacts"  tells Ezra at the moment the writing comes into view DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmgy5xSavD1xi8rqzo1_540

All very interesting... study study

@spacebaby45678

@spacebaby45678 You are my idol! This is a woderful speculation! The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Image10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Downlo10

I just want add this image, this is Rebels (Sabine simbol)  simbol
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 4:19 am

@giaciak2

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Giphy

TLJ Master Code Breaker is dressed just like Indy in club Obi Wan Temple of Doom

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 2Q==

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Club-Obi-Wan-Indiana-Jones-and-the-Temple-of-Doom-Easter-Eggs
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 4:27 am

@spacebaby45678 I'm moved! I love your intuitions! Tell me more. Tell me about the ark. In esoterism, the ark is the female figure carrying life in her lap ... Jesus precisely. The sacred grail=The Reylo child?
So from this your speciation Rey would be the Phoenix then divine spark that comes back into life to bring balance and meets with the masculine linked to power and strength ... I'm died!
My only fear is Disney use all these fantastic analogies for create an action movie in which love is almost an outline. While we "REYLOS" like the idea that is love between Ben and Rey, between light and darkness to create balance. (sorry my english)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 5:05 am

@giaciak2 wrote:@spacebaby45678 I'm moved! I love your intuitions! Tell me more. Tell me about the ark. In esoterism, the ark is the female figure carrying life in her lap ... Jesus precisely. The sacred grail=The Reylo child?
So from this your speciation Rey would be the Phoenix then divine spark that comes back into life to bring balance and meets with the masculine linked to power and strength ... I'm died!
My only fear is Disney use all these fantastic analogies for create an action movie in which love is almost an outline. While we "REYLOS" like the idea that is love between Ben and Rey, between light and darkness to create balance. (sorry my english)
@giaciak2

It may be Rey & Ben's son in the future, however more immediately it is much deeper and more significant than even that. Rey is more important than just maybe a mother of a child, or Ben's love interest, she is much more significant. Reylo's connection is more than "romance" just as Jason Fry has stated. Am I confident enough to say I know what that deeper connection is? Yes, I CAN...

Star Wars is myth first, fantasy and fairy tale second and literature third. If you look to literature first than the analog for Reylo is romance. If you look to fantasy and fairy tales then the analog is love between a prince & a princess. However, if you look to myth then the analog is celestial spiritual truths. If a story is well told it will operate on all of these levels ALL at the same time.

Remember, star wars is self-referential, meaning the new characters will relate to the previous characters and arcs. The reason I am a Rey Kenobist even after TLJ is that Rey cannot be a cipher or she will cease to exist as a proper protagonist. The junker sold her for drink looser parents reveal had me like .....

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tenor

Take that as truth then what is the point of analyzing the ST at all? I took off my critical thinking cap, took my ball and went home and pouted for 9 months. However, after getting the movie on Netflix I had to revisit some old theories. and lo and behold, we were not far off.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Star-wars-leadership-obi-wan-kenobi-fool-foolish-follows

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 5:08 am

@spacebaby45678 ARG! I love what you are saying. But my english is not good. Please can you be more clearer? I did not understand the last part. If Rey were Kenobi, what would be the problem?
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 5:27 am

There is no problem if Rey is a Kenobi. What is your native tongue?

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 5:35 am

giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:04 am

@spacebaby45678 I don't understand this: " Take that as truth then what is the point of analyzing the ST at all? I took off my critical thinking cap, took my ball and went home and pouted for 9 months. However, after getting the movie on Netflix I had to revisit some old theories. and lo and behold, we were not far off. "

I was curious to know what made you pouted for 9 months.

ps: I apologize, a message has started empty, I could not eliminate it.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:35 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:In lieu of the new spoilers from MSW about EP9 Raiders of the Lost Ark feel and Mcguffin. I am going to pull this old post out from July 2016, from the good old days when speculation was wild and crazy...

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/02/what-is-star-wars-episode-ixs-macguffin/
So the feeling of Star Wars:

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t202p450-archive-the-rey-kenobi-files-1

"Director J.J. Abrams has decided to cram so many hidden nods and references in The Force Awakens, that it has become a virtual game for some.  And the Raiders of the Lost Ark nod is definitely one that is bound to be missed." see;

There are other more meaningful parallels with Indiana Jones for Rey in particular

Indy & Rey

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_o8eh00LYpF1v3o2r3o1_540

"We have even seen relics of a forgotten past in The Force Awakens: Vader’s mask and the Skywalker lightsaber.
There is also the character Sarco Plank. He is described in the official Databack as “a scavenger and trader who scours frontier worlds for riches.” Sarco even had a run-in with Luke between episodes 4 and 5 in the junior novel The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure. Sarco used Luke in order to gain entrance into a Jedi temple on the planet Devaron in order to plunder it."

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 %3Ecb=20110317222137

"The Headpiece to the Staff of Ra was a much sought-after medallion which was originally designed as a means to reveal the location of the Ark of the Covenant. The headpiece was designed to be placed atop the Staff of Ra and used in the Map Room at Tanis to reveal the location of the Well of the Souls, the resting place of the Ark."

We have been told and it has been speculated that Rey’s staff may contain an easter egg, many believe that it is made of light sabers, maybe Obi Wan’s lost saber & Maul’s broken Saber from their Duel on Naboo in TPM. But what if it does not contain any sabers but instead is a key to something like the head of the staff in Raiders or a lost piece of something like BB8 had a piece of the map at the beginning of TFA. The headpiece for the staff of Ra from Raiders, holds many similarities to 3 different sigils or logs within Star Wars, Namely, The Jedi Crest, The Resistance & The Rebel Alliance.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSXIWVisdj--FszSUIOtQ6hlZKlBKgFn5toh-JXd7sA7qkqGDb
[

Mandalorian Star Bird
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 1Xl6L

What does this symbol mean in myth?

The meaning of the Phoenix in Greek Mythology

"In Greek mythology, a phoenix or phenix (Greek: φοῖνιξ phoinix; Latin: phoenix, phœnix, fenix) is a long-lived bird that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. According to some sources, the phoenix dies in a show of flames and combustion, although there are other sources that claim that the legendary bird dies and simply decomposes before being born again."

The meaning of the Phoenix/Bennu/or Ben Ben  Bird in Egyptian Mythology

"The Bennu is an ancient Egyptian deity linked with the sun, creation, and rebirth. It may have been the inspiration for the Phoenix in Greek mythology.
According to Egyptian mythology, the Bennu was a self-created being said to have played a role in the creation of the world. It was said to be the ba (soul) of Ra and enabled the creative actions of Atum.[1] It was said to have flown over the waters of Nun that existed before creation, landing on a rock and issuing a call that determined the nature of creation. It was also a symbol of rebirth and was therefore associated with Osiris.[2]
Some of the titles of the Bennu bird were "He Who Came Into Being by Himself",[1] and "Lord of Jubilees"; the latter epithet referred to the belief that the Bennu periodically renewed itself like the sun.[2] Its name is related to the Egyptian verb, meaning "to rise in brilliance" or "to shine"

Ultimately this Phoenix symbol is about rebirth, regeneration and the solar mythos.

Where does that leave us? With nothing but pure speculation, I think there could a couple scenarios

Scenario 1. callbacks mean nothing and JJ is just showing the love for his Mentor Stephen Spielberg, Harrison, and George

Scenario 2
A parallel with Rey whoever left her on Jakku & Poe & BB8.

Rey and the staff where left because as it has been hinted the staff has a meaning that we do not know yet. Rey and the staff where accidentally hidden and the staff is a key to something in the Jedi Temple mirroring Raiders where the staff showed the location of the hidden

'Scenario 3

It is all purely symbolic

Rey as the new Ark and symbol of regeneration & rebirth. The picture is Rey standing in front of an Arc… or she herself is the symbol of Rebirth, (as is the phoenix /bennu bird symbol) as she stands in front of the Ark, drinking water,

Catholic doctrine believe that Mary is the Ark of the convent or feminine energy of rebirth, Noah’s ark carried life, the Hebrew Ark, carried the life or Shekinah glory as the feminine aspect of god, The Ark is a representation of rebirth and the womb of life.

Rey exiting the destroyer

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Fe92ceed9b67bdaf30ab45b8ec247742

Scenario 4.

Rey herself is the chosen one or child of the force, who like the Bennu bird, rebirths itself and a given period of time. "

Now after TLJ, I can see what was right and what was off. Scenario 3 was the most spot on....Rey herself is the "ark of the covenant"  because she carried off the Sacred Jedi Texts in the Millenium Falcon. And we know that she was the symbol of rebirth for the Jedi & Rebellion. "The Rebellion is reborn today" etc.

So what will be the Mcguffin and how will it be important?  scratch  scratch  Confus  Confus  Anyone's guess is as good as mine. However, by coincidence, I was watching Raiders on Superbowl Sunday and something caught my eye that I had never noticed before. This screenshot is from the map room when Indy uses the medallion to find the exact location of the ark.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmgy5xSavD1xi8rqzo2_540

I thought mmm that red writing looks familiar, but it is in a foreign language so I had to go look it up... the German words NICHT  STOREN translated in English DO NOT BOTHER

That red writing was really similar to the writing on the wall in Visions & Voices.... which of course is Kenobi in Mando... but what is interesting is that Maul among his "artifacts"  tells Ezra at the moment the writing comes into view DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmgy5xSavD1xi8rqzo1_540

All very interesting... study study

@spacebaby45678

Maybe Rose Tico's shared medallion could be an indication of where they might find themselves in the last movie as well?

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Rose%27s_medallion

Also, Hays Minor being her planet, could it be possible that Finn might have originally been from the same planet as they were literally harvesting kids from the same planet...AND it is an Ice planet.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Hays_Minor

Last edited by Starliteprism on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 6:41 am

@Starliteprism @ "spacebaby45678"
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Images10
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 7:46 am

@spacebaby45678

Holy crap you’ve made my day !!! I loved reading your views and now have the urge to see Raiders too. I’m sure many moons ago parallels were mentioned or rumours at least whilst they were filming TLJ. Thank you
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Thu 07 Feb 2019, 3:26 pm

@spacebaby45678 I always thought it would be cool if Rey's staff had some kind of secret device inside it....
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 09 Feb 2019, 6:23 pm

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 10:01 am

So, the verification of Richard E. Grant as a First Order officer (I would assume these images are reference images for toy figures, which would tell me that Grant spends most of his screen time dressed as an FO officer), does this eliminate the possibility he's playing Korkie Kryze? Discuss.

We really know nothing about Korkie after the Clone Wars. What if he was in training to be a Republic officer at the time of Order 66? Would he remain? Skepticism of the Jedi is par for the course for Mandalorians. Although Korkie might have been sympathetic to the Jedi that came to rescue his Aunt, from his perspective I could see that news of the destruction of the Jedi order would come to him and everyone else as an attempted Jedi coup that was thwarted, and would reinforce their typical Mandalorian distrust of the Jedi. No one would really know the details. Young Korkie might not abandon his career path, and he might have ended up being part of the group of Imperials that escaped to the Unknown Regions. I could see such a person lumping the Jedi, the Emperor, and Vader as all part of the force users that screwed up the Republic / Empire.

Would such a person abandon his daughter when presented with evidence of her strength in the force (confirming his own suspicions that Obi-wan is his father)? If something like that happened, Korkie would no doubt be against the involvement of Snoke and Kylo Ren in the First Order.

Now, it's of course possible that Grant is playing a FO officer that has no relation to Rey. But if his role is to be a baddie, that doesn't make sense because if you want a FO baddie officer, you've already got Hux. I think that regardless of whether Grant's character is Korkie, he's likely to provide a distinct counterpoint to Hux.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 11:39 am

I believe that Korkie was training to be in government but when Maul took over Mandalore he was radicalized? Not sure, Korkie disappears after Satine is killed by Maul. Bo-Katan is Regent of Mandalore that means the true heir is missing( hiding), too young, or incapacitated.

Now would Korkie end up in the FO? Possibly, we know from The Mandalorian spoilers that there are "pockets" of Mando enclaves here in there throughout the galaxy that means that Mando's are not united?

I don't think Richard E. is Korkie, color me disappointed he would have been perfect, however because of Hux's mistreatment in TLJ, I think a new FO office with gravitas is much needed and Richard E. would provide that as a logical counterpoint to Supremely EMO Leader Kylo Ren.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Mon 11 Feb 2019, 11:21 pm

@spacebaby45678
@fuhry

While I believe Korkie does become the active ruler of Mandalore, post Imperial rule, there is still a possibility that Richard E. Grant could be playing an older Korkie. What if he's undercover?  What if Korkie temporarily leaves the throne to infiltrate the FO after hearing rumors of a force sensitive girl in the Resistance that is being hunted? If Korkie is Obi-Wan’s son, he may have inherited his father’s mind trick abilities. If so, going undercover would be an easy feat for him.

All that being said though, I’m not really sold on Richard E. as Korkie. I see him as Rey’s “big” antagonist. Even more so than Kylo/Ben. I’m thinking he maybe part of the reason she ended up on Jakku. I’m not sure if anyone else has watched the Star Wars Resistance series but the episode “The Doza Dilemma” comes to mind. Here’s a brief synopsis, “As Synara (pirate spy via FO) acclimates to her life on the Colossus, Kragan contacts her for a mission that involves kidnapping Captain Doza’s daughter.” Basically, the FO wanted control of the Colossus refueling platform and were looking for a way in. The FO contrived a plan for the pirates to kidnap the Captain’s daughter, then they betrayed the pirates in order to look like the good guys. I’m thinking Rey’s situation didn’t turn out so well.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 1:13 am

We know that the rumor that The Mandalorian has a baby he was supposed to kill but doesn't ala SNOW WHITE.. and if I am not mistaken wasn't SNOW one of Rey's original production names? Everyone is assuming Matt Smith is a Knight of Ren but maybe he is a younger Korkie in a flashback.

Now there seems to be an age discrepancy or timeline discrepancy, this baby seems to be too old to be Rey however there is a carbonite freezing device aboard the Mando's ship (confirmed) so maybe she was frozen aboard the ship for a time? ALL WILD SPECULATION.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 2:00 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:We know that the rumor that The Mandalorian has a baby he was supposed to kill but doesn't ala SNOW WHITE.. and if I am not mistaken wasn't SNOW one of Rey's original production names? Everyone is assuming Matt Smith is a Knight of Ren but maybe he is a  younger Korkie in a flashback.

Now there seems to be an age discrepancy or timeline discrepancy, this baby seems to be too old to be Rey however there is a carbonite freezing device aboard the Mando's ship (confirmed)  so maybe she was frozen aboard the ship for a time? ALL WILD SPECULATION.
@spacebaby45678

Nice WILD speculation. I like it!

Another theory about “The Mandalorian”...We know the title character is a rogue (possible bounty hunter) wreaking havoc in the outskirts of known space. There are also rumors that the character’s armor will change throughout the show (Making Star Wars). In Mandalorian culture it’s known that they decorate their armor with the colors and symbols of their clan and/or House. What if he is recalled from his life of exile to rejoin his clan in the restoration efforts/war on Mandalore? But which House is he loyal to?
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 2:23 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:We know that the rumor that The Mandalorian has a baby he was supposed to kill but doesn't ala SNOW WHITE.. and if I am not mistaken wasn't SNOW one of Rey's original production names? Everyone is assuming Matt Smith is a Knight of Ren but maybe he is a  younger Korkie in a flashback.

Now there seems to be an age discrepancy or timeline discrepancy, this baby seems to be too old to be Rey however there is a carbonite freezing device aboard the Mando's ship (confirmed)  so maybe she was frozen aboard the ship for a time? ALL WILD SPECULATION.
@spacebaby45678

Another theory about “The Mandalorian”...We know the title character is a rogue (possible bounty hunter) wreaking havoc in the outskirts of known space. There are also rumors that the character’s armor will change throughout the show (Making Star Wars). In Mandalorian culture it’s known that they decorate their armor with the colors and symbols of their clan and/or House. What if he is recalled from his life of exile to rejoin his clan in the restoration efforts/war on Mandalore? But which House is he loyal to?
@TheBastardofMandalore

[quote="TheBastardofMandalore"]

@spacebaby45678

Another theory about “The Mandalorian”...We know the title character is a rogue (possible bounty hunter) wreaking havoc in the outskirts of known space. There are also rumors that the character’s armor will change throughout the show (Making Star Wars). In Mandalorian culture it’s known that they decorate their armor with the colors and symbols of their clan and/or House. What if he is recalled from his life of exile to rejoin his clan in the restoration efforts/war on Mandalore? But which House is he loyal to?[/quote]
@TheBastardofMandalore

I don't know but it is fascinating and exciting, I adore Pedro Pascal and I love Mando's so I can't wait to watch! One things is I always assumed Kylo would take over the FO.. I have always been on the side of Renperor, a weak FO with a new leader and a weak resistance sets up the fact that Mandalore & Mandalorians are the tiebreaker... I can't believe that there will be ZERO allusion to MANDO'S in EP9. Add a threat from the "beyond" then I really don't know how you don't add Mandalore to the equation. In order to unite Mandalore you would have to have a legit leader with the dark saber? I have always been on the side of the legit heir being Rey but hey! Rey Random has no connection to anyone do you introduce that heir to Mandalore in EP9? Dunno... Confus

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 10:41 am

@spacebaby45678

It has always seemed possible to me that carbon freezing could play some part in Rey's past. If that is a possibility, and she is connected to saga characters in some way, that increases the options.

WILD SPECULATION IS LIFE!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 2:02 pm

Well we can't tell the future but we have TLJ... and this happened... more Rey/Obi & Kylo/Darth Ring Synchronicities

First, these two things happen almost simultaneously ... Always thought Rey's holding the saber that way was a tad odd...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmtwunKPzl1xi8rqzo1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmtwunKPzl1xi8rqzo2_540

Then these two things happen at the exact same time...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmgy5xSavD1xi8rqzo3_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Tumblr_pmgy5xSavD1xi8rqzo4_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Tue 12 Feb 2019, 5:09 pm

@spacebaby45678

No freaking way !! REALLY??? Trying keep my expectations in check here
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Thu 14 Feb 2019, 7:51 pm

Happy Valentine’s Day all! I love you
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 Ad1e9810
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 15 Feb 2019, 3:13 am

A belated Happy Valentines Day Everyone! & @TheBastardofMandalore

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 D9ilx3b-a373ea93-6d47-4c5f-8368-a0bae6892ea3
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Fri 15 Feb 2019, 7:00 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:A belated Happy Valentines Day Everyone! & @TheBastardofMandalore

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 8 D9ilx3b-a373ea93-6d47-4c5f-8368-a0bae6892ea3
@spacebaby45678

BWAHHHAHAHA!
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum