The Rey Kenobi Files

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 25 Feb 2019, 11:26 am

Sounds good to me.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2779
Likes : 11718
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 27 Feb 2019, 8:45 am

[quote="spacebaby45678"]
@giaciak2 wrote:On tumblr I read a comic book about Qui Gon in which the Master understands dark and clear side are the circle of life together and that we need both to get balance. Following the release of the comic I read the statements (I would not go wrong) by Pablo Hidalgo who said that Qui Gon Jon would have saved Anakin from falling to the dark side
@giaciak2

I think I read that from Pablo also, and he is probably right. It's all Obi Wan's fault! Just like Anakin says.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Giphy

@spacebaby45678

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Tumblr_pnl9czIKx21xi8rqzo1_540

Even if Korkie never turns out to be Obi-Wan's kid, I adore Dave Filoni for dragging Obi-Wan through the WTD mud regardless. Bawawah! Laughing Laughing
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 27 Feb 2019, 10:38 am

I still feel mad at him for leaving Anakin to die like that
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2779
Likes : 11718
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 28 Feb 2019, 2:30 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I still feel mad at him for leaving Anakin to die like that
@motherofpearl1

A qoute from Sbirillablog
https://sbirillablog.tumblr.com/post/175608282839/in-the-star-wars-novelizations-theres-a-beautiful

In the Star Wars novelizations there’s a beautiful parallel between Obi Wan leaving Anakin on Mustafar and Rey leaving Kylo in the throne room.They both say something like “His life is not mine to take, the Force will decide his fate”.

We know what Anakin did with the life Obi Wan let him live. And I am pretty sure Kylo will have a different path.



Unfortunately, I only got Revenge of the Sith in Italian, so this is my rough translation (apologies for inaccuracy because I’m not an English native speaker:

“It was a choice he had made many years ago, when he had passed all the trials to become a Jedi Knight, and vowed himself to the Jedi forever. In the end, he was still Obi-Wan Kenobi, and he was still a Jedi, and he would not have killed a defenseless man. He would have left it at the will of the Force”.





From ROTS Novelization



Circles within circles and all that jazz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 12:41 am

Which is, no matter how you put it, a way of avoiding responsibility.
Luke was right - it's time for the Jedi to end.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2779
Likes : 11718
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 10:42 am

[quote="spacebaby45678"]
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@giaciak2 wrote:On tumblr I read a comic book about Qui Gon in which the Master understands  dark and clear side are the circle of life together and that we need both to get  balance. Following the release of the comic I read the statements (I would not go wrong) by Pablo Hidalgo who said that Qui Gon Jon would have saved Anakin from falling to the dark side
@giaciak2

I think I read that from Pablo also, and he is probably right. It's all Obi Wan's fault! Just like Anakin says.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Giphy

@spacebaby45678

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Tumblr_pnl9czIKx21xi8rqzo1_540

Even if Korkie never turns out to be Obi-Wan's kid, I adore Dave Filoni for dragging Obi-Wan through the WTD mud regardless. Bawawah! Laughing Laughing
@spacebaby45678

Speaking of Korkie,  I have always wondered why LF have made up such great names for Mandos in both TCW & Rebels, Merrick, Tar Vizsla, Bo-Katan, Fen Rau.... etc. it begs the question how did Korkie end up with such a terrible name as Korkie? Other than just being goofy sounding does it have a meaning?

If we assume that the -ie is a diminutive for Kork as in

Forming diminutive or affectionate forms of nouns or names.
dear → dearie
sweet → sweetie
smile → smiley or smilie
Katherine → Kathie or Cathy
Bill → Billy

Then Kork could possibly be Korkies proper "adult name", so then what is or could be the meaning of the name Kork?  I know that it could mean one million things in the GFFA but here on earth, it is a simple thing.

kork c (singular definite korken, not used in plural form)

cork (material derived from the bark of the cork oak)


It's wood basically,   the outer bark of a tree.  It could mean absolutely nothing other than LF gave Korkie a goofy silly name or this is LF we are talking about where sexual symbolism and subtext is rife in a "children's" cartoon. If we are to give this "little wood" phallic symbolism it could mean exactly that, a slang phrase that became popular in the US during the sixties...

From _Cassell's Dictionary of Slang_ (1998) by Jonathon Green:
wood n. 1 [19C+] the penis. 2 [1980s+] an erection; thus _get good wood_, to have a strong erection, _give wood_, to have sexual intercourse.
From _The Slanguage of Sex_ (1985) by Brigid McConville & John Shearlaw:
wood The penis, especially if erect. First used by male blacks in the UK (from 50s onwards). Thus 'give her the wood' = to penetrate sexually. Current.

Or maybe this is all Freudian and I am projecting.  Twisted Evil But then I am watching Voyage of Temptation from TCW for the 20th time and for the first time I catch this... a vesica Pisces on the back of Obi Wan's chair...  Shocked

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Tumblr_pnp4iisVax1xi8rqzo1_540

How come I never saw this the first 19 times I watched this episode?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 275345_o
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by giaciak2 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 11:25 am

"spacebaby45678"
I think you're not far off. Star wars often ties relationships between people to trees. There is a tree in the Jedi boardroom. There is a very thick tree where Leia and Han are together. There are often trees where Rey and Ben connect or meet.
Not to mention Anakin and Padme overlooking the lake of Naboo.
There is a tree that burns on Ahch-to.
Sara Bay leaves with Luke to get a Uneti tree ...

Possible that Korkie is the tree that everyone is waiting for ... If he were Kenobi's and Satine son, himself would be a tree (or the fruit ...)
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 551
Likes : 1375
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Rome

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by fuhry on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 11:48 am

@spacebaby45678 I have done a lot of thinking about the name 'Korkie'. My thinking is that it's a term of endearment and that his real name is Kor-(something that starts with a hard k sound).... like Kor-Katan, .....or.... Kor-Kenobi Cool
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 240
Likes : 870
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-05

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 12:14 pm

@giaciak2 wrote:"spacebaby45678"
I think you're not far off. Star wars often ties relationships between people to trees.  There is a tree in the Jedi boardroom. There is a very thick tree where Leia and Han are together. There are often trees where Rey and Ben connect or meet.
Not to mention Anakin and Padme overlooking the lake of Naboo.
There is a tree that burns on Ahch-to.
Sara Bay leaves with Luke to get a Uneti tree ...

Possible that Korkie is the tree that everyone is waiting for ... If he were Kenobi's  and Satine son,  himself would be a tree (or the fruit ...)
@giaciak2

You are giving the much more wholesome explanation.. the fruit of the tree...or family tree. I can see this for sure and don't forget the tree on Ach-to. Let's throw this on the fire, Korkie's episode was the Academy and the Tree on Ach-to is what is left of the Jedi Library.

@fuhry

I love Kor very Superman sounding like Jor El who is Superman's father.  Korkie is not a Katan, Pablo already cleared that up.

To throw some Tarot in there. Since we know that the name "Anakin Skywalker" equals the devil card at 15.
I noticed that Korkie Kyrze = 11 and Satine Kyrze = 11 that is the justice card or balance which Rey holds in EP9.  Add on to that the episode of The Academy begins with the saying " Those who enforce the law must obey the law" which of course relates back to card 11 the justice card.
as the scales are a symbol of karma, justice (law) & balance


Korkie Kyrze Kenobi = 17 that is the Star Card which of course represents both Obi-Wan & Rey.
All wild speculation of course  Razz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 12:30 pm

cheers


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by BigDeal2187 on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 1:43 pm

From Rogue Ones:



Have a good weekend everyone.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 137
Likes : 462
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-10
Localisation : Canada

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 4:56 am

@TheBastardofMandalore

The confirmed rumor from Jason at MSW of carbonite freeze aboard the Mandalorian's space ship could it relate to baby Rey?

The working title for EP9

Episode IX –
CARBONADO INDUSTRIES (UK) LIMITED –  trIXie
https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/film-music-tv/exclusive-episode-ix-gets-a-new-working-title/

Carbonado on earth is called Black Diamond....   Wink


Carbonado, commonly known as the "black diamond", is the toughest form of natural diamond. It is an impure form of polycrystalline diamond consisting of diamond, graphite, and amorphous carbon. It is found primarily in alluvial deposits in the Central African Republic and in Brazil.


All wild speculation of course, especially since many reylo's believed that "space bear" referred to the ying/yang of Reylo and LF is claiming that Luke was the space bear.  scratch  lol!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:31 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore

The confirmed rumor from Jason at MSW of carbonite freeze aboard the Mandalorian's space ship could it relate to baby Rey?

The working title for EP9

Episode IX –
CARBONADO INDUSTRIES (UK) LIMITED –  trIXie
https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/film-music-tv/exclusive-episode-ix-gets-a-new-working-title/

Carbonado on earth is called Black Diamond....   Wink


Carbonado, commonly known as the "black diamond", is the toughest form of natural diamond. It is an impure form of polycrystalline diamond consisting of diamond, graphite, and amorphous carbon. It is found primarily in alluvial deposits in the Central African Republic and in Brazil.


All wild speculation of course, especially since many reylo's believed that "space bear" referred to the ying/yang of Reylo and LF is claiming that Luke was the space bear.  scratch  lol!
@spacebaby45678

I like the idea, that Rey could be the kidnapped baby in the Mandalorian, who is then frozen in carbonite for a time. But what goes wrong? Will her ransom end up being botched or is she kidnapped, again, from her original abductor? Of course, the child may not be Rey and the carbonite freezer, in the Mando’s ship, may just be a common tool of the bounty hunter trade. Either way, I’m not discounting the former. It’s got Star Wars written all over it.

As for “trIXie”, it reminds me of Gollum from LOTR. We all know DF is a huge fan...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 92f71c10
“Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!” Wink Totally random, I know. Razz
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 375
Likes : 849
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 1:58 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore

The confirmed rumor from Jason at MSW of carbonite freeze aboard the Mandalorian's space ship could it relate to baby Rey?

The working title for EP9

Episode IX –
CARBONADO INDUSTRIES (UK) LIMITED –  trIXie
https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/film-music-tv/exclusive-episode-ix-gets-a-new-working-title/

Carbonado on earth is called Black Diamond....   Wink


Carbonado, commonly known as the "black diamond", is the toughest form of natural diamond. It is an impure form of polycrystalline diamond consisting of diamond, graphite, and amorphous carbon. It is found primarily in alluvial deposits in the Central African Republic and in Brazil.


All wild speculation of course, especially since many reylo's believed that "space bear" referred to the ying/yang of Reylo and LF is claiming that Luke was the space bear.  scratch  lol!
@spacebaby45678

I like the idea, that Rey could be the kidnapped baby in the Mandalorian, who is then frozen in carbonite for a time. But what goes wrong? Will her ransom end up being botched or is she kidnapped, again, from her original abductor? Of course, the child may not be Rey and the carbonite freezer, in the Mando’s ship, may just be a common tool of the bounty hunter trade. Either way, I’m not discounting the former. It’s got Star Wars written all over it.

As for “trIXie”, it reminds me of Gollum from LOTR. We all know DF is a huge fan...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 92f71c10
“Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!” Wink Totally random, I know. Razz
@TheBastardofMandalore

Ha! That reminds me that JJ watched Akira Kurosawa's High & Low before making TFA, it is about a kidnapping gone wrong

Just as he is about to put his plan into action, he receives a phone call from someone claiming to have kidnapped his son, Jun. Gondo is prepared to pay the ransom, but the call is dismissed as a prank when Jun comes in from playing outside. However, Jun's playmate, Shinichi, the child of Gondo's chauffeur, is missing and the kidnappers have mistakenly abducted him instead.
In another phone call, the kidnapper reveals that he has discovered his mistake but still demands the same ransom. Gondo is now forced to make a decision about whether to pay the ransom to save the child or complete the buyout.


The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 220px-HIGH_AND_LOW_JP_

Mmmm interesting....

Well I don't think JJ is into Harry Potter but Bellatrix is Latin for "female warrior"

wicked, trixie, false

It may not be as random as you think... sunny K/Queen K/Queen
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by Casper on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 3:49 pm

delete

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 116
Likes : 394
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 12:41 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 B0afbe10

You’ve got to love Dave Filoni’s sketches. Very LOTR. I love the upward momentum in the sketch. They’re moving forward. I’ll call it “Ascending Journey “, until DF gives it a name. In mythology the imagery of ascending  stairs represents light, knowledge and the immortal plain, whereas descending represents a world out of balance, the mortal realm and death. Ahsoka and Sabine are climbing the stairs through an (angry or guiding) storm. I wonder what they are seeking in this moment? Aside from Ezra of course. Only Dave knows... Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 375
Likes : 849
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-10
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 1:34 am

Off topic but I have noticed that neither SW Insider or even the kids' comic has been released for a while. Are they cooking something up?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2779
Likes : 11718
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 3:50 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 B0afbe10

You’ve got to love Dave Filoni’s sketches. Very LOTR. I love the upward momentum in the sketch. They’re moving forward. I’ll call it “Ascending Journey “, until DF gives it a name. In mythology the imagery of ascending  stairs represents light, knowledge and the immortal plain, whereas descending represents a world out of balance, the mortal realm and death. Ahsoka and Sabine are climbing the stairs through an (angry or guiding) storm. I wonder what they are seeking in this moment? Aside from Ezra of course. Only Dave knows... Wink
@TheBastardofMandalore


Very Happy


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 3:59 am

Dave on wolves...

[img]Wolves offer a special fascination for Filoni. “The inspiration for me begins with a movie called Never Cry Wolf based on the book by Farley Mowat and directed by Caroll Ballard,” he explained. The film, about a Canadian biologist who spends a year in the tundra researching wolves, engendered a life-long fascination for him. “It just really kind of opened my eyes as a young kid to the world and the environment and wolves.”  He noted that in many folkloric traditions, the wolf has a double nature depending on the specific story’s perspective. “They’re often vilified, but sometimes they’re seen as teachers,” he explained. “They have this duality towards mankind and a representation that to me is very similar to the Force. The Force has a dark side and a light side. These animals have stories that seem to have a dark side and a light side. I thought that they made an interesting symbol as far as interaction with our Jedi characters [went] and what they might think of them. Or what they might think [the wolves] are actually saying to them.”[/img]

So the wolves are operating as part of the characters subconscious mind just like the moon card.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 REB_IA_23153
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 4:30 am

Remember before TLJ when we all thought the crystal foxes were spirit guides?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2779
Likes : 11718
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 5:54 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Remember before TLJ when we all thought the crystal foxes were spirit guides?
@motherofpearl1

The pale fox...

Is part of Dogon ( The African Tribe in Mali) Lore. He is the trixter...  TRIXIE...  Laughing
In Dogon mythology, the pale fox[1] is reported to be either the trickster god of the desert, who embodies chaos[2] or a messenger for the gods.[3]
The Pale Fox: Dogon Sacred Knowledge by Marcel Griaule, Germaine ...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Thepalefox_lg
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq--Z8UTEcJHd7UzUeqklkCCyvGsJN0ycFkLJM4QIMk1U7-n7VIw



Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by motherofpearl1 on Wed 06 Mar 2019, 6:25 am

And people think the SW saga is just childish pap....:-)¯\_(ツ)_/¯
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2779
Likes : 11718
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 8:21 am

@fuhry wrote:@spacebaby45678 I have done a lot of thinking about the name 'Korkie'. My thinking is that it's a term of endearment and that his real name is Kor-(something that starts with a hard k sound).... like Kor-Katan, .....or.... Kor-Kenobi Cool
@fuhry

You are correct. Korkie's real name is Kor but just Kor no hyphen. And! It has nothing to do with wood/woodie or trees... Laughing I have a dirty mind. Cool
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 5:15 pm

Haha! Look what Star Wars.com has just tweeted.. the day before Captain Marvel's 3/8. March roars in like a Lion, King Rey Kenobi is here ya'll!
I have cracked the code, after all the age of Aquarius is the age of knowing not believing. No. Faith. Needed.  Razz Can you solve the riddle of the sphinx? cheers

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Tumblr_po0qjaznG81xi8rqzo1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Tumblr_po0r32ypUN1xi8rqzo1_540



Do you wanna hear Rey growl?
Go back to the TFA interrogation scene.






spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 10 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 5:37 pm


Cool


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Sun 10 Mar 2019, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2941
Likes : 6847
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum