It's Cinco De Mayo where I am at, everyone have a margarita!!! Razz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sun 05 May 2019, 7:26 pm

I’m watching Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds ...and drinking a margarita (as per @spacebaby45678 instructions). My happy place! I love you Of course, Heroes of Mandalore (parts 1 & 2) is also my happy place. Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 30d1fe10
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 06 May 2019, 7:20 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:I’m watching Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds ...and drinking a margarita (as per @spacebaby45678 instructions). My happy place! I love you Of course, Heroes of Mandalore (parts 1 & 2) is also my happy place. Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 30d1fe10
@TheBastardofMandalore

Wow, what is so exciting is that we are finally going to resolve the Mandalore arc in TCW, later this year on Disney+.... I can't wait.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 10 May 2019, 5:27 pm

5 OBI-WAN IMPREGNATED REY’S MOTHER USING THE FORCE

BY BEN SHERLOCK – ON MAY 06, 2019

Ewan McGregor keeps saying he’s dying to play Obi-Wan again and Disney keeps ignoring this – maybe they have a secret plan for this character that will unravel in Episode IX. Maybe he impregnated someone using the Force like Palpatine supposedly did to Shmi Skywalker to create Anakin. Palpatine created a person who would be the ideal chosen one to lead his evil plan to rule the galaxy with an iron fist. So, it stands to reason that in response, Obi-Wan would create a person to counteract that and be the ideal chosen one to bring peace to the galaxy. That’s why Rey and Kylo Ren have such a close connection in these sequels.

https://screenrant.com/rise-of-skywalker-reys-parents-theories/

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Tenor
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Fri 10 May 2019, 8:40 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:5 OBI-WAN IMPREGNATED REY’S MOTHER USING THE FORCE

BY BEN SHERLOCK  – ON MAY 06, 2019

Ewan McGregor keeps saying he’s dying to play Obi-Wan again and Disney keeps ignoring this – maybe they have a secret plan for this character that will unravel in Episode IX. Maybe he impregnated someone using the Force like Palpatine supposedly did to Shmi Skywalker to create Anakin. Palpatine created a person who would be the ideal chosen one to lead his evil plan to rule the galaxy with an iron fist. So, it stands to reason that in response, Obi-Wan would create a person to counteract that and be the ideal chosen one to bring peace to the galaxy. That’s why Rey and Kylo Ren have such a close connection in these sequels.

@spacebaby45678

LOL! Apparently he never really “watched” The Clone Wars. This kid was hard to miss...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 471b0410

After watching The Academy, I was like...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd6246a346776787717be9c&rid=giphy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 11 May 2019, 4:36 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:5 OBI-WAN IMPREGNATED REY’S MOTHER USING THE FORCE

BY BEN SHERLOCK  – ON MAY 06, 2019

@spacebaby45678

LOL! Apparently he never really “watched” The Clone Wars. This kid was hard to miss...
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 471b0410

After watching The Academy, I was like...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd6246a346776787717be9c&rid=giphy
@TheBastardofMandalore

Haha!!!, George believes in balance so he gave Anakin a Padawan, and Obi a secret Child...

Oh and I missed one parallel in The Academy,

Uncle Owen says of Obi Wan, "that wizard is just a crazy old man"
Lagos asks Korkie, " are you crazy?"

My only fear is that JJ will succumb to the Rey Nobody pressure and adjust the story, to some stupid Force impregnation for Rey.. God I hope not, I am still waiting for her to have some good news about her past and lineage.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Mon 13 May 2019, 9:01 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:

@TheBastardofMandalore

Haha!!!, George believes in balance so he gave Anakin a Padawan, and Obi a secret Child...

My only fear is that JJ will succumb to the Rey Nobody pressure and adjust the story, to some stupid Force impregnation for Rey.. God I hope not, I am still waiting for her to have some good news about her past and lineage.
@spacebaby45678

I hadn't really thought about this, but J.J. consulting with Lucas bodes well for Rey Kenobi, because it was George who created (or at least greenlighted) the whole Obi-wan/Satine romance and the nephew (haha) Korkie Kryze. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if George liked the whole force impregnation bit but I'm also convinced that a Kenobi descendent was part of George's ST treatment. It's totally his style.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 13 May 2019, 11:09 am

@fuhry wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:

@TheBastardofMandalore

@spacebaby45678

I hadn't really thought about this, but J.J. consulting with Lucas bodes well for Rey Kenobi, because it was George who created (or at least greenlighted) the whole Obi-wan/Satine romance and the nephew (haha) Korkie Kryze. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if George liked the whole force impregnation bit but I'm also convinced that a Kenobi descendent was part of George's ST treatment. It's totally his style.
@fuhry

I agree 100%!!!

THIS IS ALL GEORGE,

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Clone-wars-the-academy-01

I believe that starting from the prequels and as they developed that George had long range plans for some sort of Kenobi progeny, I mean I think he even considered making the twins Luke & Leia Obi's kids but of course smartly that idea was jettinsoned... lol! However, GL's chance to tell a greater story and add more depth to the saga was during TCW and I don't think he missed a beat. So yes, the meeting with George was a very very good sign for Rey Kenobi and I don't think the trailer disappointed because the Kenboi hints are there subtle but they are there.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 22 May 2019, 8:42 am

Okay folks, the VF article has dropped... Richard E. Grant... and his character is..????  Allegiant General Pryde

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Tumblr_prwqhoZfEi1y8hadgo1_500

Now we know that lions come in Prides... and the name is oddly like Kryze...Pryde... but with Star Wars... Who knows... I am still holding out that General Pryde is in fact Kor Kryze   Smile
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 22 May 2019, 4:28 pm

Interesting .In which case he could be Rey’s father ? If she does indeed have Kenobi and Satine ( house of kryze ) origins via Korkie . It would give her dark and light side origins . General Pryde’s suit is interesting and unusual for a first order officer . And the band he has on his arm ? Hmm.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 22 May 2019, 4:46 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:Interesting .In which case he could be Rey’s father ? If she does indeed have Kenobi and Satine ( house of kryze ) origins via Korkie . It would give her dark and light side origins . General Pryde’s suit is interesting and unusual for a first order officer . And the band he has on his arm ? Hmm.
@AhsokaTano

Aha! His outfit is unusual, look close and the collar and the folds of his coat on the leftside look like Obi's PT Jedi outfit in Black...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkiRgReguldSLUo11RBqeJm63Tz5zYg6zrUsakzseKoiuRqF9O

I am copying this from the other SW board... someone speculated this about Allegiant General Pryde..

"- Allegiant General = Commander of force’s gathered from outside the First Order’s initial territory. Basically, Pryde could be leading legions of neo-Imperial volunteers from occupied parts of the Former Republic."

This would of course mirror in reverse what Duchess Satine Kryze did as Regent of 1,000 systems who did not want to join the Republic's Clone War but stay neutral.

We have always speculated that Korkie would have ended up as an Imperial during the OT, because Mandalore was occupied by the Empire. After Maul and the Shadow Council ruled Mandalore and sunk it into chaos, I could personally see how Korkie would appreciate the Order that the Empire brought to the galaxy.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 9k=

Or he could be just some big bad FO officer JJ has brought on because Hux has lost all of his dignity and gravitas in TLJ Laughing Laughing Razz
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 23 May 2019, 4:04 pm

@spacebaby45678
Gotta say your predictions here and in the ST and tarot really excite me especially this about how Rey could be Kenobi and still have dark side origins . Korkie would be around the age of Han too would he not or maybe a few years older ? His darker hair colour could be easily explained as hair darkens as you get older -look at Luke and Anakin who both started with Sandy blond hair and it got darker . If you look at General Pryde’s clothes too it looks like a dark version of what the ministers wore in Mandalorian parliament and obi wan’s Jedi robes ( as you state ). He looks regal too ( or it may be me reading into it in my excitement lol). If this is true it’s like a dream come true because we could see the dark saber in this and Rey wield it , plus Mandalorians enter the war ( epic!), Mandalorian culture ( which we’ve had nothing of in sequel trilogy ) and it would be ironic that the Mandalorians who fought the Jedi now have the last one . Oh the poetic irony. Moreover we
Could end up with a Mandalorian wedding with the wedding vows ( am swooning at this point ). We haven’t heard these yet and yet they exist .

It would also tie in with Anastasia- Jett Lucas said the sequel trilogy followed aspects of Anastasia- the Lost Princess . Am betting too if this is the case , that there’s a possibility that Ben knew her because surely leia in her royal and political circles would have known the mandalorian Royal families . And it may be that Ben hid Rey on Jakku because once he knew about her force sensitivity he wanted to protect her from Snoke? Just an idea .

Below are the mandalorian wedding vows ( omg I want this so badly now :

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 C597d310
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 23 May 2019, 9:31 pm

@AhsokaTano

OMG! Seriously so glad to find out that you are a fan of Mandoa Culture... For me Mando's are the best thing about Star Wars outside of the Skywalkers themselves. Do you have a pic of the Mandalorian Parliament? I would love to see it. The General's hair is dark considering Satine & Obi's hair color but maybe he is using the Space version of Just for Men...  Laughing

The freakin Swagger Stick!!!! The Swagger stick that General Pride has is a call back to The Bridge Over The River Kwai, Alec Guinness's greatest role outside of Obi Wan of course.. OMG, I am crying right now!   Crying or Very sad

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 9k=

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Tumblr_prwqhoZfEi1y8hadgo1_500

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Rs_500x222-140617113722-tumblr_inline_mv1ov2wGiV1r6l1v1
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano Yesterday at 5:01 am

The Mandalorian Parliament is in the Sundari ( means beautiful in Hindi) Royal Palace in clone wars ( a bit like how Uk parliament is in the Palace of Westminster) . That’s what I meant . See below.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 Ab5b8910
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 13f74a10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 15 84a8e310

Am sure it’s kind of based on way Uk ( where am from )parliament is set out as the layout is similar .You can call it a throne room too because that would be its origins when you had the king or Queen in court receiving the people. But Uk Parliament have kept that throne room style parliament layout ( obviously with more people in it than above ).
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 Yesterday at 6:37 pm

@AhsokaTano

Thank you! I do see the similarities... The Mandoa wedding vows are they from the EU?

I too went back to look at TCW today, and I have to say that Duchess Satine was a proud woman.

Don't want to get my hopes up or anything, but the caption underneath the pic of Pryde & Hux is called

Force Majeure

This totally describes Satine & Obi Wan's relationship, however, I am sure it is a double entendre... because Hux looks a little afraid back there.. Laughing Pryde will be a lot to deal with I am sure.

"Force majeure (/ˌfɔːrs mɑːˈʒɜːr, -məˈʒɜːr/ FORSS mah-ZHUR, -⁠mə-ZHUR; French: [fɔʁs maʒœʁ]) – or vis major (Latin) – meaning "superior force", also known as cas fortuit (French) or casus fortuitus (Latin) "chance occurrence, unavoidable accident",[1] is a common clause in contracts that essentially frees both parties from liability or obligation when an extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties, such as a war, strike, riot, crime, or an event described by the legal term act of God (hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.), prevents one or both parties from fulfilling their obligations under the contract. In practice, most force majeure clauses do not excuse a party's non-performance entirely, but only suspend it for the duration of the force majeure.["
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum