The Rey Kenobi Files

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by Starliteprism on Sat 10 Aug 2019, 5:36 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@TheBastardofMandalore

When fans have put flesh on the bones of the mythosaur this is what they have come up with. I think the monster could be  a mythosaur...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfc2GkpAiGfdRgb6WEfRxDO3JXfKKE5geX2sSHBH3Ki_sMNSuXEQ

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHfd0JHZP8otTJ6AcEspuFSIKiCTDt4vpCWVzbhndTnsJQudGy
@spacebaby45678

I will be so excited if it is.... I love you cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Allegiance1previews1
@spacebaby45678

https://www.starwars.com/databank/jedi-breathing-device

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/A99_aquata_breather

and for added measure, legends...

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/A99_aquata_breather/Legends

If Rey goes back to Jakku and the breathing apparatus that she uses is from her own personal collection, I will parallel it with Obi-wan as well.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 9:56 am

Kenobi series, people.

Wouldn't it be way more interesting and dynamic to watch if we knew that Rey was his granddaughter? Then there would be a whole bunch of stuff to fill in.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 12:10 pm

Yup.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 12:28 pm

Like, let's say we learn in TROS that Rey's father is Korkie Kryze, son of Obi-wan Kenobi. It would be a rhyming thing which would also give her a familial stake in the story and get her onto an even footing with Kylo. Not that anyone needs famous parents in real life. But I think it would be cool and fun, because it would turn the Kylo/Rey battles into extensions of the saga's central battle.

Aside from that it wouldn't mean so much to the story of TROS. The plot would still be the plot, the characters still have to do what they have to do, but it would add an emotional gravity.

THEN, the Kenobi series comes out, and all of a sudden, instead of just 'What is Kenobi doing on Tatooine' you have a whole backstory to explore. You could have Obi-wan at a bar in Anchorhead, getting drunk and telling the story of his one true love to the bartender, complete with flashbacks where McGregor gets de-aged. You can explore the question of whether Obi-wan knows or suspects Korkie is his son. What if Korkie ends up being an Imperial officer? How would Obi-wan find out? Would he try to do something about that?
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 4:10 pm

@fuhry wrote:Like, let's say we learn in TROS that Rey's father is Korkie Kryze, son of Obi-wan Kenobi. It would be a rhyming thing which would also give her a familial stake in the story and get her onto an even footing with Kylo. Not that anyone needs famous parents in real life. But I think it would be cool and fun, because it would turn the Kylo/Rey battles into extensions of the saga's central battle.

Aside from that it wouldn't mean so much to the story of TROS. The plot would still be the plot, the characters still have to do what they have to do, but it would add an emotional gravity.

THEN, the Kenobi series comes out, and all of a sudden, instead of just 'What is Kenobi doing on Tatooine' you have a whole backstory to explore. You could have Obi-wan at a bar in Anchorhead, getting drunk and telling the story of his one true love to the bartender, complete with flashbacks where McGregor gets de-aged. You can explore the question of whether Obi-wan knows or suspects Korkie is his son. What if Korkie ends up being an Imperial officer? How would Obi-wan find out? Would he try to do something about that?
@fuhry

It totally makes sense. I theorized a year or so ago that the Kenobi trilogy/series might draw upon the legends story “The Last of the Jedi: The Desperate Mission” where Obi-Wan leaves Tatooine for a time upon learning his first apprentice, Jerus Olin, is still alive. Jerus was coerced by the Empire to do their bidding. Obi-Wan leaves Tatooine to rescue him, reassured by Qui-Gon’s ghost that he’ll watch over Luke. It would make a good foundation for a plot of a series, and, there would be ample opportunities for Obi-Wan to reminisce about his past on his journey to rescue Korkie. After all the Lucasfilm story group does like to draw inspiration from Legends material.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat 17 Aug 2019, 2:09 am

@fuhry wrote:Like, let's say we learn in TROS that Rey's father is Korkie Kryze, son of Obi-wan Kenobi.  It would be a rhyming thing which would also give her a familial stake in the story and get her onto an even footing with Kylo.  Not that anyone needs famous parents in real life.  But I think it would be cool and fun, because it would turn the Kylo/Rey battles into extensions of the saga's central battle.
@fuhry

Agreed. It would make the whole thing more epic. Sort of like this:

http://ladyluno.tumblr.com/post/159824771235/darthluminescent-in-a-galaxy-far-far-away

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 6:34 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Tumblr_oitqydj0TI1ug6xffo1_400

Thursday  August 15, 2019... Ewan is announced as coming back as Obi Wan... Tonight there is a full moon in Aquarius, in the month of Leo...There is your Barking Lion

#FullMoon in #Aquarius 15th August.8:29 am EDT, 13:29 GMT, 14:29 Eur, 22:29 Aust.

Yesterday Richard E. Grant tweeted,  on the last night of the Aquarian Moon in LEO

"Oh England, my Lion Heart" , We had speculated that Korkie's name means Cor Leonis, or Lion's heart...  Smile

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Tumblr_pwfjkkSD8w1y8hadgo1_540

I posted a new video making the connections, but if you want to hear him speak it is at 19:01

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 10:28 am

I wonder if we'll get to see Satine in the series?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 5:37 pm

@spacebaby45678

Just watched your video! I loved it! I got chills when Richard E. Grant posted that tweet. cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 10:17 pm

@motherofpearl1 wrote:I wonder if we'll get to see Satine in the series?
@motherofpearl1

If there are flashbacks, and I think it would make sense to have them, then I don't see how they wouldn't want to do that. I mean, I loved that Clone Wars story arc... imagine scenes with Satine with actual human actors. I get the chills!

OK... but now the important question : What actor plays Satine?
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 2:52 am

@fuhry wrote:
@motherofpearl1 wrote:I wonder if we'll get to see Satine in the series?
@motherofpearl1

If there are flashbacks, and I think it would make sense to have them, then I don't see how they wouldn't want to do that.  I mean, I loved that Clone Wars story arc... imagine scenes with Satine with actual human actors.   I get the chills!  

OK... but now the important question : What actor plays Satine?
@fuhry

Cate Blanchett hands down! Dave Filoni/George Lucas modeled Satine’s character after CB’s role in “Elizabeth”. I think CB even stated in an interview 3-4 years ago that she would love to be in a Star Wars movie. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a several year lead time when it comes to casting
for these saga films. Especially if a role is pegged for a specific actor.
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 A5060510
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 6:36 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:@spacebaby45678

Just watched your video! I loved it! I got chills when Richard E. Grant posted that tweet. cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

Me, I was literally like

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Giphy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 11:05 am

@spacebaby45678
Just watched your video ! It’s amazing - all the Kenobi connections in the saga , plus connections outside ( Indiana Jones , lion king ) and full moon in Aquarius plus Richard E Grant’s comment on his Twitter! This is me right now :
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 E547d210
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 C4ef7710

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 10:47 pm

So that guy from EW was right after all? (I think his name was Anthony?). I remember he was insisting that Kenobi project is 100 percent will be a reality but will be announced closer to the end of saga. He was saying that Rey is Kenobi's granddaughter and considering that another actress for Rey hinted at it... I think there is a chance for Rey being Kenobi. At least it's not a gossip from anonymous sources or general leaks like from that guy Simon.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 11:29 pm

@special_cases

Yeah, I think Breznican was legit. Just listened to the Kenobi series announcement.. KK admitting to fudging and lying about the truth on whether there was to be a Kenobi series and she is glad that is over.. So are we Kathy... lol!

However, two things, I don't think Zorri Bliss dropped Rey off on Jakku... her lego set has her in a different space ship than the one Rey saw in her vision. And, I don't think the mando kid is in Rey in the Mandalorian either. study

We shall see what the story with Rey is in TROS, as JJ says there is more to the story.

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 24 Aug 2019, 2:22 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Tumblr_pwr9saVp7B1y8hadgo1_540

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Tumblr_pwr9saVp7B1y8hadgo2_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 8:51 am

I gotta say, I'm heavily invested in the Rey Kenobi idea, but that trailer's end made me feel like they might be going in the 'Rey is a clone' direction... I mean... I have a hard time believing that's actually Rey with that double bladed saber. I just don't think there's enough time in the movie for her to go dark like that.

I was thinking there are other versions of Rey as part of Palpatine's army.

I was also thinking maybe Rey was programmed and conditioned as a small child so that when certain trigger words are said she snaps into Sith Soldier mode (like the Winter Soldier). It could also be a vision of some sort.

Excuse me, I need to watch it again!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 9:01 am

I think it's a vision myself.....and I wonder if Kylo has it after touching something, like Rey did with the lightsabre in TFA?
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 9:06 am

@motherofpearl1 The background looks like Rey's cave vision in TLJ. It looks like there's a wolf's face behind ice behind her. It's weird, it's Daisy Ridley but it doesn't look like Rey. She looks older, I get a 'Rey's mom' vibe from it.

Crazy!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 9:34 am

I thought she looked older as well.
Remember those visions Rey had....
Maybe now it's Kylo's turn.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 11:07 am

@fuhry

Same..as far as investment in Rey Kenobi, however I promised myself this time to hold on lightly... and for the most part I have. However, it is a mixed bag as always... there was some good things.

JJ says, the end should enhance the saga as if the end was inevitable... I am paraphrasing but something like that.. I know some see that statement as a hint to reverse Anidala but I don't, Obi Wan is the other HUGE part of this saga, without him there at the end it would be strange and feel strange. And as I said in my Rey Palpatine video, if she is a Palpatine that would really SCREW with my enjoyment of the saga from 1 through 9 knowing that the evil butt face palpy's granddaughter or clone ended up with Ben Solo.. JUST SToP NOW... ! Nah, No how no way.

Remember, there is a book coming out post TROS called Rey descendant of light.. so I doubt if she is a clone or a darkside descendent at all.

Also, the wooden staff Rey has in the jungle, see King of Wands in Tarot.. Yup...

Now that I have seen it and had time to absorb, there is also some Rey's theme music changes, I think this is a possession or vampire bite scenario. or a vision. We shall see...

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 7:07 pm

Remember this?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Finnje10

Now this:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Reypal10

It's classic JJ.  I'd say Rey has as much chance of being related to Palpatine as Finn becoming a Jedi in The Force Awakens.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Tue 27 Aug 2019, 2:04 am

@BigDeal2187 wrote:Remember this?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Finnje10

Now this:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 Reypal10

It's classic JJ.  I'd say Rey has as much chance of being related to Palpatine as Finn becoming a Jedi in The Force Awakens.
@BigDeal2187

She looks like Darth Maul.

Maul is connected to QiRa, ive been convinced since Solo that QiRa is connected to Rey. There are actual narrative connections between them across both films.

We all know who Mauls arch enemy was.

They are setting up Rey Kenobi with other films and shows as well as the saga because RJ derailed so damn much lol

JJ was hinting way back when, she has mauls saber hilt here:
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 18 73984810
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 27 Aug 2019, 5:38 am

@Gemini

Duel of Fates leit Motif plays a little while Rey walks to the tree on Achto for the first time. But there is a little tiny bit of the Emperors theme...before that. So...Duel of Fates plays when Maul shows up in Qi'Ra's lair in Solo...

I see someone on twitter saying that The Imperial March in Rey's theme prophesies Dark Rey... But the Imperial March is Vader's theme and NOT the Emperors theme, I think between that and Vader breathing I would think that is more of a Rey Solo hint if anything.

Unless Rey's Dad is a former Imperial then....
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Tue 27 Aug 2019, 6:06 am

I don't care if Rey is a descendant of Obi Wan, Palpatine, or even Darth Maul!

All I want is for her NOT to be a Solo, or a Skywalker.
Not until she marries the last of them.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum