The Rey Kenobi Files

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 16 Sep - 2:18

@fuhry
@Starliteprism

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 3Udu8

I think that Obi Wan stabilized Padme only later to have Palpy drain Padme's life to keep Vader alive

@fuhry

earlier in this thread you said this...

Meanwhile, after the death of Maul, Qira, having been introduced to Maul's heritage, learns the forgotten magic of the force witches of Dathomir,

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 0189014ddabe20402d5a5e0785cb46751102803e

Many people have noticed that in the gif Rey has a red ribbon and postulated that this is symbolic of the red thread of fate... I am willing to co sign this.
But the stick goes completely unnoticed... however... in Tarot that is one of the suites the suite of wands..

So let's try some wild speculation based on Tarot...  study

The suite of wands... has several motifs, Lions, Fire ( the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down) Wands or Batons, but the Queen of Wands & King of Wands has a magical ( witchy)  aspect in tarot.  The Queen has a black cat, The King a Salamandar ( salamanders used to be called Newts. As in Newt Scamander... oh you JK... .. Also, Mother Talzin could  produce electricity out of her fingers...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Queen-of-wands

description of the Queen of Wands

Something in the symbology of the Queen of Wands gives us a look into the character of this charming but elusive woman. She is almost universally pictured with a cat, and this feline companion represents Venus in both its creative and sinister aspects.Thus the Queen of Wands is someone who can use for fire energy for good or evil;  the Queen tends to be a very sexy and sensual woman, despite being by far the most masculine of the Queens. Such are the contradictions inherent in this fiery and ambitious woman
( Wow that sounds like Qi'ra)

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pxvu5mc4sa1y8hadgo1_640

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 SymbolsOfTarot2
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Mon 16 Sep - 8:07

@fuhry wrote:@Starliteprism
Interesting! I always wondered about the narrative purpose of Finn being hurt and rendered unconscious there. In between TFA and TLJ I was sure it was so that Finn wouldn't know the outcome of the battle. I never thought the idea of Rey showing force healing powers and saving his life.
@fuhry

Yeah...when I saw the comparison above, the image of Rey over an injured Finn sprung to mind. And again, maybe the message of saving what you love is weaved in a lot more than we first thought through the whole saga.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Tue 17 Sep - 7:12

I continue to think that the title of the movie refers to the thing that is prophesied and the thing that Palpatine/Sidious is always trying to prevent. I think that Palpatine/Sidious, in the PT, cozies up to Anakin, confuses him, separates him from his support system and co-opts his power for his own purposes. It works except that Obi-wan throws a wrench it it by crippling Anakin. Also, Obi-wan watches over Anakin's son and brings him to the fight. Palpatine/Sidious attempts to set the Skywalkers against each other but his plan fails. Obi-wan has watched over Luke, has transcended death, has guided Luke, brought him to Yoda, and now, Vader is throwing ol' palps down a reactor shaft.

Let's say Palpatine/Sidious has learned that same 'disappear before death' trick Obi-wan and Yoda did. Let's say he has a secret fleet, has Snoke in his back pocket ready to implement his plan, which eventually culminates in his own resurrection somehow using ancient Sith technology which the Knights of Ren are trying to find.

Part of this plan will be to continue messing with the Skywalkers, corrupting them, confusing them, preventing their rise. However, maybe this time around he's going to better account for any Kenobi descendents out there. If Palpatine knows that Korkie Kryze aka Pryde is Obi-wan's son, his plan will be to keep him close, in the first order, but never too powerful. If Kryze / Pryde has a child, he's perhaps going to, as part of his plan, have the child kidnapped and abandoned. He could kill all the Kenobi descendents, but maybe he thinks the best way to cement his power is to corrupt the Kenobi AND the Skywalker this time around. Heck, maybe he arranged for their conception to begin with.

Heck, maybe Palpatine is sort of a breeder of force-sensitives, and in that sense he thinks of all these Skywalkers and Kenobis as his children. Maybe he was responsible for getting Han and Leia together as well. Maybe he's this dark side cupid, and Reylo is his current project.

If he arranged for the conception of Anakin, and then put him on a desert planet into a life of slavery, maybe he's still working on that playbook and arranged that with Rey. Maybe he found out about the Son of Kenobi and bred him with some other force sensitive.

Come to think of it, maybe Palpatine doesn't really want to prevent the Rise of Skywalker. Maybe he wants to facilitate it. So he can harness it.

I do think the title is an inversion. The story is about the concept of the Rise of Skywalker, and its centrality to the theme of the 9 film saga. Does Skywalker actually rise in this movie? Maybe not. Depends on your point of view.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 17 Sep - 21:24

@fuhry

"Let's say Palpatine/Sidious has learned that same 'disappear before death' trick Obi-wan and Yoda did. "

Talzin was again forced into the spirit realm, but was presented with a final chance at escape and revenge when Maul was freed from Sidious's grasp and began plotting with his mother to capture and kill Dooku to draw out Sidious

I believe Mother Talzin taught Sidioius many dark side secrets including becoming  a"spirit"after death.. but Palpy kidnapped Maul ( Mother Talzins son) as a young boy.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 78f62a33b865d2116cd3c9fb608634f4e87e5a3b_00

When Maul dies in Obi's arms in Rebels his hope is that they will get their revenge against the Sith....  Crying or Very sad

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pxz4s2I8ai1xi8rqzo1_500

The Water of Life was a liquid used by the Nightsisters of Dathomir to heal. Its ingredients included water, and flesh extracted from the Sleeper. Brewing the concoction was a rite of passage for a Nightsister.

In Dune... Paul takes the water of Life.. Never mind that baptism, water and healing are all powers that Obi Wan has...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 9k=

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Giphy

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pxxj50v5BP1y8hadgo1_1280

Paul is Aquarius as is Rey is Aquarius... what major avatar in literature had a thing for worms? A Duke for a father and a Witch for a Mother? Let's say Duke Kor Pryde and Qira who has been trained in Dathomir Magicks are Rey's parents? WILD SPECULATION of course... Maul by training Qi'ra and her being the mother of Rey would have part in the ultimate revenge against  Palpy   Sad  Sad
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 85f449c1090d4857be97079897d40195
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Iwntg8e8wyuh1tcpcbgc

The Breeding program is essential to Dune's narrative... Paul's Witch mother Jessica has a secret Vampiric father Baron Harkonnen but unknowingly  she chooses to give her love Duke Leto Atreides a son and thus produces the Kwisatz Haderach Messiah. (avatar Aquarius)

Paul Maud'Dib Atriedes thats who...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 2Q==

Also above Paul's bed on Arrakis.. there are the four Cherubim/Four angels/Four Royal stars Lion/Eagle/Bull... but we only see 3 because Paul himself if the man/Aquarius

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pxz2xaGMeP1xi8rqzo1_1280

Paul Maud dib... desert mouse... Maul calls Obi Wan a desert Rat

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Z

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 EEmZj8UW4AAv-jH?format=jpg&name=small
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Tue 17 Sep - 23:59

@spacebaby45678 It works thematically. At first I was opposed to the idea of Palpatine's resurrection. I would not have gone that way if I was writing the ST. But, as I'm thinking about it more, if this movie is the culmination of Palpatine's plan to actually resurrect himself, there are a lot of possibilities as to how his contingency plan may have manipulated events, particularly regarding Rey. Snoke seemed to be surprised by Rey's emergence - that would mean that her abandonment on Jakku is not part of Snoke's evil plan. But if it's Palpatine pulling the strings, she could very well be part of his plan.

I remember in ANH, you have this fuzzy backstory about how there's this great Jedi Order in this great stable republic that gets screwed up somehow - the Empire comes along, Obi-wan's pupil turns to the dark side. With each subsequent movie, you learn a little more about Palpatine/Sidious. Then in the PT, you learned how Palpatine manipulated events, how the Clone Wars were created by him as a scheme to destroy the Jedi order and turn the most powerful Jedi to his side.

I think in the ST, you have this bad turn of events - the New Republic destroyed, Luke Skywalker demoralized, the son of Han and Leia corrupted, hope almost extinguished in the Galaxy...and hints, puzzles, regarding how this might have happened.

I think we are going to be shown another massive, intricate web of Palpatine treachery in this film. I think Rey's origin is likely to be a part of it. I think the web of treachery is going to be a reaction to and compensation for his defeat at the end of ROTJ. He's going to try to plug the leaks that messed him up last time.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 6:32

@fuhry wrote:@spacebaby45678 It works thematically. At first I was opposed to the idea of Palpatine's resurrection. I would not have gone that way if I was writing the ST. But, as I'm thinking about it more, if this movie is the culmination of Palpatine's plan to actually resurrect himself, there are a lot of possibilities as to how his contingency plan may have manipulated events, particularly regarding Rey. Snoke seemed to be surprised by Rey's emergence - that would mean that her abandonment on Jakku is not part of Snoke's evil plan. But if it's Palpatine pulling the strings, she could very well be part of his plan.

I remember in ANH, you have this fuzzy backstory about how there's this great Jedi Order in this great stable republic that gets screwed up somehow - the Empire comes along, Obi-wan's pupil turns to the dark side. With each subsequent movie, you learn a little more about Palpatine/Sidious. Then in the PT, you learned how Palpatine manipulated events, how the Clone Wars were created by him as a scheme to destroy the Jedi order and turn the most powerful Jedi to his side.

I think in the ST, you have this bad turn of events - the New Republic destroyed, Luke Skywalker demoralized, the son of Han and Leia corrupted, hope almost extinguished in the Galaxy...and hints, puzzles, regarding how this might have happened.

I think we are going to be shown another massive, intricate web of Palpatine treachery in this film. I think Rey's origin is likely to be a part of it. I think the web of treachery is going to be a reaction to and compensation for his defeat at the end of ROTJ. He's going to try to plug the leaks that messed him up last time.
@fuhry

Snoke saw nothing in Rey... He wanted Kylo to fulfill his destiny...Palpy knows something that they don't know...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 8:09

"Qi'ra, remember the silo. We pulled you out of that."
―Lady Proxima, to Qi'ra[src]
The Silo was located in the Bottoms of Coronet City on the planet Corellia. Qi'ra maintained a secret safe house within the freighter boneyard in the Silo.[1]

The Freighter boneyard was a location in the Silo, Bottoms, Coronet City, Corellia filled with broken freighters. Qi'ra kept her safe house there.[1]

si·lo
/ˈsīlō/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a tower or pit on a farm used to store grain.

Also known as the Greek goddess Demeter, Ceres was the goddess of the harvest and was credited with teaching humans how to grow, preserve, and prepare grain and corn. She was thought to be responsible for the fertility of the land. Mother of Persephone
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 20:57

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 EEun6IOW4AEnQa8?format=jpg&name=large

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 4716706-img_0156

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_py12mrwGOB1xi8rqzo1_1280

STAR LORE FOR AQUARIUS
This year.. you will be able to see the star on September 24, 2019 one day after the Fall Equinox ( equal light and equal darkness)

Tonight, look for the loneliest star. Which one is that? Many people would say the answer is Fomalhaut, a bright star in the constellation Piscis Austrinus the Southern Fish. Fomalhaut is a bright star – visible from all but far-northern latitudes – located in a region of the sky that contains only very faint stars. So it appears solitary in the night sky.From the Northern Hemisphere, at about 8 to 9 p.m., look for a solitary star that’s peeking out at you just above the southeast horizon. See it? No other bright star sits so low in the southeast at this time of year. From this hemisphere, Fomalhaut dances close the southern horizon until well after midnight on these autumn nights. It reaches its highest point for the night in the southern sky at roughly 11 p.m. local time (midnight daylight saving time). At mid-northern latitudes, Fomalhaut sets in the southwest around 2:30 to 3:30 a.m. local time (3:30 to 4:30 a.m. local daylight saving time).From the Southern Hemisphere, Fomalhaut rises in a southeasterly direction, too, but this star climbs much higher up in the Southern Hemisphere sky and stays out for a longer period of time. Click here to find out precisely when Fomalhaut rises, transits (climbs highest up for the night) and sets in your sky.Remember … it’s bright and solitary. The coming month or so presents a good time to see this star.
Fomalhaut is a bright white star, the brightest star in an otherwise empty-looking part of the sky. In skylore, you sometimes see it called the Lonely One, or the Solitary One, or sometimes the Autumn Star. Depending on whose list you believe, Fomalhaut is either the 17th or the 18th brightest star in the sky.

The star Fomalhaut is at the base of Aquarius..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Aquarius

It was Hastorang in Persia 2582 B.C., at the winter solstice, and a Royal Star, one of the "four Guardians of Heaven", sentinels watching over other stars; while about 500 B.C. it was the object of sunrise worship in the temple of Demeter at Eleusis.

This is one of the four key stars in the heavens, also called archangel stars.

Michael (Aldebaran) watcher of the East.

Gabriel (Fomalhaut) watcher of the South.

Raphael (The Healing Archangel (Regulus) Watcher of the North.

Oriel (Antares) Watcher of the West.

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 22:35; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 21:31

@spacebaby45678 wrote:"Qi'ra, remember the silo. We pulled you out of that."
―Lady Proxima, to Qi'ra[src]
The Silo was located in the Bottoms of Coronet City on the planet Corellia. Qi'ra maintained a secret safe house within the freighter boneyard in the Silo.[1]

The Freighter boneyard was a location in the Silo, Bottoms, Coronet City, Corellia filled with broken freighters. Qi'ra kept her safe house there.[1]

si·lo
/ˈsīlō/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a tower or pit on a farm used to store grain.

Also known as the Greek goddess Demeter, Ceres was the goddess of the harvest and was credited with teaching humans how to grow, preserve, and prepare grain and corn. She was thought to be responsible for the fertility of the land. Mother of Persephone
@spacebaby45678

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_py1029c7zB1xi8rqzo1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 21:40

The spider thingy in the comic sure looks and talks like Lady Proxima from Solo

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_py10c0OiUA1xi8rqzo1_540
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_py10c0OiUA1xi8rqzo2_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 18 Sep - 21:43

Mind trick

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_py10kavHZR1xi8rqzo1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 24 Sep - 0:35

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pyaf8if2p11y8hadgo3_540

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pyaf8if2p11y8hadgo2_540

Ok.. now come on.. can you imagine watching the Saga years later and making a connection between R2/Obi Wan/Luke in ANH and R2/Luke/Rey Palpy in TLJ? Like it don't add up YA'LL but it is what it is... My expectations are really low at this point....  Sad  

Who else had a morning lesson at dawn on a pride rock looking thingy?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pyahf9F4Hs1y8hadgo2_540

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pyahf9F4Hs1y8hadgo1_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Tue 24 Sep - 2:24

I admit I was never keen on the "Rey Kenobi" theory- BUT I take Rey Kenobi 1000 times over Rey Palpatine Rolling Eyes

If they truly kill off every blood-related Skywalker I rather have a Kenobi surviving and adopting the name...at least they would have a connection
through Anakin & Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan & Luke.

Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 24 Sep - 3:12

@Night Huntress wrote:I admit I was never keen on the "Rey Kenobi" theory- BUT I take Rey Kenobi 1000 times over Rey Palpatine  Rolling Eyes  

If they truly kill off every blood-related Skywalker I rather have a Kenobi surviving and adopting the name...at least they would have a connection
through Anakin & Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan & Luke.

@Night Huntress

As you must know I am in the Kenobi camp, Rey Nobody never worked for me, on many levels, it was problematic and anti mythos to have a nobody protagonist in a 40 year old family saga. And honestly as a soap fan when a character comes into town as a nobody it is inevitable that they end up related to some one. Such is the nature of the serialized story telling beast. So I had put my chips on Rey Kenobi early, back in 2016, it was poetic and gave Reylo the most romantic ending possible. And, honestly, Rey Kenobi continues to pay dividends as far as rhyming, parallels and evidence. But, the implications of Rey Palpy to the saga are HUGE and not just to Reylo. I just don't see it. But here we are. ::|y
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Tue 24 Sep - 3:39

@spacebaby45678

I don't see it either- and I mentioned in the spoiler thread that I don't believe for a second they had planed "Rey Palpatine" from the beginning.

Also, from Rey's perspective - is it really better to discover your grandfather was the most evil dictator in the galaxy?
It's like someone from our world would discover that their grandpa was Hitler or Stalin - what a happy revelation Rolling Eyes

the final chapter is too late for that kind of revelation imo- IF they want to add someone meaningful to her heritage it has to be someone good or no-one at all. Err no
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Tue 24 Sep - 7:22

@Night Huntress My current theory is that they originally planned her to be Luke's daughter but at some point rather late in the production they decided to reverse that. I imagine J.J. meeting with Rian and showing him the Kylo/Rey interrogation scene, and both of them realizing what a smoldering hot romance they've got going, and deciding to back out the whole 'Rey is Luke's long lost daughter' thing.

They might have settled on Rey Palpatine at that point, thinking it was a great idea. I could imagine it might have seemed like a great idea. But it's surely not feeling like a great idea to me right now.

Someday the story of how this all went down will come out and it will be fascinating. I sure hope that they pull off this movie in a magical way. While there is something cool about the hero being descended from the villian and the villian being descended from the hero, Kylo seeming and tortured and somewhat sympathetic and therefore redeemable would put the descendant-of-evil protagonist in a weird place. To have her victorious almost redeems Palpatine, to have her die in sacrifice would be a bummer.

Also, palpatine having offspring is something completely out of thin air - it's a new concept. A lot of people would say the same thing about Obi-wan having offspring, but the possibility of that is already established in the canon Clone Wars.

Anyway, I could imagine J.J. changing her lineage and story around in post production. They could have a 'Rey Palpatine' edit and a 'Rey Kenobi' edit for all we know. I think there's a 'Rey Skywalker' edit of TFA.

fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 24 Sep - 19:21

@nighthuntress
@fuhry

If Star Wars was Let's Make A Deal ( tv game show)  and Rey was trying to win parents or lineage.. this would be her outcomes
Your Junker parents who threw you away like garbage for a drink   Sad  Sad Then you end up leaving in a trash heap and work as a slave alone for the majority of your young life...  Triste

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 CcB8hj0UcAAdsK1

Behind door number 2 ZONK

Your actual grandpa is sceevy butt face affraid  Palpy who is the actual Devil or Satan of Star Wars.  Evil . never mind your intended romance is with a guy who is already occupying the mythological space of Hades/Pluto & Death...   Nope

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fca-times.brightspotcdn

Don't give me any sith about narrative, plot and character growth because how fairy tales or myth work..  study Rey is not going to get zonked twice. I hope... she deserves better.  H-beating  H-beating  K/Queen

Now for some Star Wars word play... What happens when you get attacked by a lion?

You get Mauled.... :

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Giphy

maul /môl/ Learn to pronounce verb past tense: mauled; past participle: mauled (of an animal) wound (a person or animal) by scratching and tearing. "the herdsmen were mauled by lions" Similar: savage attack tear to pieces lacerate claw mutilate:
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 24 Sep - 20:22

Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
MASTER AND APPRENTICE: FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW
Claudia Gray

Qui-Gon shakes his head. Already his physical self feels natural enough to him that he can express thought and emotion through gestures. “Battles and wars aren’t the measure of a Jedi. Anyone can fight, given a weapon and an enemy. Anyone can use a lightsaber, given due training or even good luck. But to stand and wait—to have so much patience and fortitude—that, Obi-Wan, is a greater achievement than you can know. Few could have accomplished it.”

Let me tell you  synchronicity is real. About a month ago it was one of my last days in New York ( Courcsant) and I decided before I headed back here to Arizona (Tattooine)  Laughing I would enjoy the beautiful late summer weather in the city with a stroll and a breakfast at a side walk cafe.. As I headed out that very day I saw the free NYC paper with this headline..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pyc068t8sE1y8hadgo1_1280

So I was like, well that is a coincidence.. because we were in the astrological sign of Leo at the time and it just seemed fortuitous...

The story....

Patience and Fortitude, the pair of lion statues guarding the New York Public Library’s (NYPL) Main Branch on 42nd Street in Manhattan, New York are getting their first overhaul in eight years. The lions, which have perched at the entrance to the library‘s Stephen A. Schwarzman Building since 1911, will be covered for nine weeks beginning September 2.

I had passed these lions on 5th avenue hundreds of times and didn't even though they had names. Very Happy  They are mostly famous because of the original  Ghost Busters and The Wiz... Just this past weekend I was once again listening to to From A Certain Point of view and BAM.. direct hit.. with Qui Gon's words to his Padawan match up to The Lions of NYPL..

Very interesting...We shall see if all these Lion motifs add up to anything in the end   Confus

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 C4e946e1101878f55b517657a4fd55d5--new-york-public-library-public-libraries
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 25 Sep - 7:16

Ok.. first toy with General Pryde... what is he doing? Pointing his swagger stick? or does he have the force? Confus

Haha, Rey's dad or not, I am going to love Richard E. in this role.. his toy has attitude..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Tumblr_pycuwwZjgw1y8hadgo1_250
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Wed 25 Sep - 7:39

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Ok.. first toy with General Pryde... what is he doing? Pointing his swagger stick? or does he have the force? Confus

Haha, Rey's dad or not, I am going to love Richard E. in this role.. his toy has attitude..

@spacebaby45678

With the brown hair he's looking extra Korkiesque, if I do say so myself.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 25 Sep - 22:25

@fuhry wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Ok.. first toy with General Pryde... what is he doing? Pointing his swagger stick? or does he have the force? Confus

@spacebaby45678

With the brown hair he's looking extra Korkiesque, if I do say so myself.
@fuhry

Yes, different coloring but same hair style... Confus
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Latest?cb=20131025182336
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Thu 26 Sep - 8:23

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Parall10

I posted this on twitter...

In an attempt to draw some parallels, Obi-wan wanted Luke to see his death/sacrifice, which in turn prompted his training. Luke felt helpless at that moment and  shouted, " NOOOOOO ". He then fired his blaster like crazy and almost in a similar fashion that Rey did in TFA. And as Yoda has rattled to us before that Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate...etc.

Years later, Luke reconnects with force on Ahch-to, realises Rey is a shining beacon of light and runs to tell her he will go back/fight the good fight. Lo and behold,upon approach he enters the hut(a sacred place) and finds his nephew in the hut with Rey. Luke fears he will lose Rey (of Hope) to a pair of pretty eyes,fear leads to anger ...hut explodes.

Galaxy of Adventures clip shows re-construction of Obi-wan and Vader fight. This then transitions to Luke with hand out and TWIN SUNS behind him,which I feel reflects not only Obi-wan(L) & Vader(R) but Rey(L) & Ben/Kylo(R), who are in the same position as both Obi/Vader and  Twin suns...

Again, it would be an interesting parallel for Vader's kid to be lightside (Luke) and Obi-wan's potential kid w/Satine went to a version of darkside.  It is then left to the next generation to seek a true balance in the force, because they are what grow beyond.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 26 Sep - 11:50

@Starliteprism wrote:The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 Parall10

I posted this on twitter...

In an attempt to draw some parallels, Obi-wan wanted Luke to see his death/sacrifice, which in turn prompted his training. Luke felt helpless at that moment and  shouted, " NOOOOOO ". He then fired his blaster like crazy and almost in a similar fashion that Rey did in TFA. And as Yoda has rattled to us before that Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate...etc.

Years later, Luke reconnects with force on Ahch-to, realises Rey is a shining beacon of light and runs to tell her he will go back/fight the good fight. Lo and behold,upon approach he enters the hut(a sacred place) and finds his nephew in the hut with Rey. Luke fears he will lose Rey (of Hope) to a pair of pretty eyes,fear leads to anger ...hut explodes.

Galaxy of Adventures clip shows re-construction of Obi-wan and Vader fight. This then transitions to Luke with hand out and TWIN SUNS behind him,which I feel reflects not only Obi-wan(L) & Vader(R) but Rey(L) & Ben/Kylo(R), who are in the same position as both Obi/Vader and  Twin suns...

Again, it would be an interesting parallel for Vader's kid to be lightside (Luke) and Obi-wan's potential kid w/Satine went to a version of darkside.  It is then left to the next generation to seek a true balance in the force, because they are what grow beyond.
@Starliteprism

Oh no! The video is now unavailable here in the states... Sad This parallel never occurred to me.. wow:cheers: cheers what a brilliant find !
Now that you jogged my memory of the scene.. Old Luke yells Rey! like young Luke yelled Ben!
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 27 Sep - 8:32

Okay.. some are speculating that this is General Pryde..mmm it seems this character is in Kylo's ship, and accompanied by the KOR

Is General Pryde really KORkie in charge of the KOR? We shall see... Confus

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 EFadhZyXYAQZmGD?format=jpg&name=medium
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 EFadhguXYAECQ0q?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sat 28 Sep - 6:38

I love the Kryze colors (blues and muted greys) on this poster...Hmmm, intentional or coincidence? Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 21 42acf010
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum