The Rey Kenobi Files

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 8:43 am

@Starliteprism

Forgive me... sometimes I am a little slow and don't give things careful readings especially during my work day...

The Reylo twin suns aspect...or the Obikin Twin suns aspect.. @ahsokatano might be able to speak on this better than I as Sirius is a binary star system.

But, you know that most in the fandom consider the twin suns to represent Luke Skywalker..study

But my very long studies in astrotheology and Christian mysticism I have come to under stand John the Baptist and Jesus Christ as the twin suns not in the sense of a binary like you see in ANH on Tatooine but the Sun in it's two aspects on earth during the 12 month year. However, I believe that as @Ahsokatano says, George Lucas is using the twin suns as a metaphor for earthly events/seasons and the two phases of Christ. They are just   aspects of OUR single solar deity. and are marked by certain constellations and stars. For Rey/Obi/John/ it is Leo that heralds spring and Aquarius that brings the spring rains.. but Kylo/Vader who mark the second half of the year marking the death and rebirth of the year.

One of the Sacred Jedi Texts is the Rammaghon might be referring to Bala Rama who is the fore runner of Krishna, and John is the Fore runner of Jesus...

Balrama (or Balarama) was born as the brother of Krishna. Balrama is a symbol of strength, an obedient son, an ideal brother and husband, an ideal man and god. He is a protector from desires, the divinity of strength or the strength of the divine, symbolizing duty, honesty and simplicity.
Sounds like Obi Wan & Rey..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Krishna-and-balaram-vishnudas
n the Bhagavata Purana, it is described that after Balarama took part in the battle causing the destruction of the remainder of the Yadu dynasty and witnessing the disappearance of Krishna, he sat down in a meditative state and departed from this world.[34]

I really need to study Bala Rama and Krishna more.. to find all of the correspondences but you get the gist..

Obikin and Reylo are the twin suns... like BalaRama & Krishna and Jesus and John the Baptist

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 10-Things-St.-John-the-Baptist-Had-in-Common-with-Jesus

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 8:45 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:I love the Kryze colors (blues and muted greys) on this poster...Hmmm, intentional or coincidence? Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 42acf010
@TheBastardofMandalore

Praying JJ nails this landing in TROS with Rey Kryze Kenobi...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Tenor
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 9:37 am

General Pryde is so uncivilized he has a blaster

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 EFjfKnvXoAEG_eP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why is there such a big difference in the way he looks?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Tumblr_pyjq1qRtoU1y8hadgo1_400

silent

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTovLV4s9QYarshcZDDVBz73cCsQkZi2nd2FNBN7s5RuHTYN488
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Sat 28 Sep 2019, 6:32 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:General Pryde is so uncivilized he has a blaster

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 EFjfKnvXoAEG_eP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Why is there such a big difference in the way he looks?
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Tumblr_pyjq1qRtoU1y8hadgo1_400

silent

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTovLV4s9QYarshcZDDVBz73cCsQkZi2nd2FNBN7s5RuHTYN488
@spacebaby45678

Maybe that means that we will get a little bit of a story/time jump for his character, which means his character has a greater importance on the story as a whole? Twisted Evil
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 9:41 am

Qira and Satine... have the same class ship... haha!

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Tumblr_pynfdfox2e1y8hadgo1_1280
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 10:03 am

@Gemini

Just noticed this curiosity... about the TROS poster and TROS art..

The Death Star paneling in the comic behind Rey is to the right like it is when Obi dies and the one on the poster is the same as the one he dies in front off.. and it is slightly different to the elevator paneling behind Reylo in TLJ

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 3tt9wy75tpo21
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Journey_to_Rise_of_Skywalker_Allegiance_4_Marvel01

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Hqdefa10
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Obi-wa10

Palpy was never scene in front of this paneling, he only makes it physically to the DS2 in ROTJ... and is then scene inside the hanger and his throne room with the spider web motif... come on give Rey Palpy some spider web motifs in her artwork why don't ya!

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMDh_D_w-TqHKatKOm2a_7_5QEnHaFl6aphgM-TmCPRk_FC7G-9A

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Z

Reylo in the elevator, their paneling is not an exact replica of the paneling in ANH between Obikin.. but it gives you the same feel and is def a call back

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Z

So Gem's final deduction is that that is paneling is prominent in all of the TROS art work as a call back to Ben Kenobi's moment of death on the death star and to connect Rey to Obi Wan

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 10:21 am

Yes...this very particular paneling style  is the same panel in that fight/where obi wan dies

I noticed they chose the symmetrical ones rather tha  the ones that are not for the comic image. I suppose its more aesthetically pleasing for artwork.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 012
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 1:50 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 The-star-tarot-card-meaning-1200x630

I guess they are trying to knock you out with water metaphors just in case you couldn't get it.. Rey, she is the hope and rebirth of the Resistance and on a more personal level for Ben and Leia... Aquarius/Star Card Tarot...

RESISTANCE REBORN – EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT

Rey nodded, a sharp dip of her chin. “I know that. I mean, rationally I know, but I guess I held out hope.”

“Yes, it is,” Leia agreed. “But it’s barely a drop in the bucket of what we need.” “But every drop counts, right? A drop here and there and before you know it, you have an ocean.”

Today it was droplets, she thought, and tomorrow it would be a river. And per­haps, eventually, a mighty sea that could stand against the First Order.

On the contrary, I’m glad you’re taking such good care of Han’s ship.” Leia lifted the cup. “Thank you again for the tea.”

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Tumblr_o8h53wsZUa1se6q8so3_500

The Star (XVII) is the 17th trump or Major Arcana card in most traditional Tarot decks. It is used in game playing as well as in divination. Wikipedia
Depiction: A naked woman kneels by the water with one foot in the water, and other on the land. Above her head a star shines out. In each hand she holds a jug, from one jug she pours a liquid into the water and from the other jug she pours a liquid onto the land.
Meaning: When the Star card appears, you are likely to find yourself feeling inspired. It brings renewed hope and faith and a sense that you are truly blessed by the universe at this time.
Upright card (keywords): Good health, Opportunities, Spirituality, Astronomy, Inspiration, Hope
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 30 Sep 2019, 5:35 pm

A Kenobi Theory suppression conspiracy... this is not the first time I have heard this proposed... but This fanboy has captured it on video

Rey is a Kenobi. Change my mind.
I’m 99.99% convinced that Rey is a Kenobi. The Starwars Facebook page deleted my comment three times. Here’s proof! Feel free to share my video. Caption “Rey is a Kenobi. Change my mind.”

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 7:17 am

@Gemini

Gurrrr... We just gonna rename you Eagle Eyes Gemini....

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Giphy
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 7:47 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:@Gemini

Gurrrr... We just gonna rename you Eagle Eyes Gemini....

@spacebaby45678

Lol!

Still need to check some things but hope so!
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 9:59 am

I recently read something where J.J. said that they could have left the emperor dead, but given that the first 6 films feature him as the mastermind behind all the evil, it wouldn't make sense for the final third of the saga to leave him out entirely.

In my headcanon, the idea would be that people like Sidious and Snoke would keep showing up as long as there were huge centralized governments with big military power, and somehow, Rey and Ben would put an end to that cycle.

But I do see J.J.'s point.  As I think of it though, the same logic applies to Obi-wan.  Obi-wan was a huge part of the prequel story, and one half of the epic battle that produced the most iconic character.  In the OT, he plays a critical role by getting Luke into the story.  His death has a huge affect on the protagonist, and even after death he continues to be Luke's mentor and teacher.    Important secondary protagonist, I-VI.    It doesn't make much sense that Kenobi wouldn't be part of the ST.

People say that having a Kenobi presence in the ST would be too convoluted and difficult to explain.  But I think it's way easier than explaining how Palpatine comes back.  Especially with the gift-wrapped Obi-tine / Korkie scenario.

I mean, this is J.J.  He brought back Stormtroopers, Tie fighters, and big round planet destroyers.  He's bringing back Palpatine.  He's going to leave Kenobi out?   I mean, it could happen, I just think it would be surprising.

The Rey Palpatine rumor reveal is weird.  Rey being related to Palpatine would kind of humanize Palpatine, and I don't see why you'd want to do that in the rootin' tootin' good vs. evil GFFA.  The Emperor is so evil, he's fun to hate.   Whereas Rey has always been fun to love.  I don't see why a filmmaker would put that in a blender in the final finale.    A Kenobi reveal would make TFA and TLJ fun to rewatch.  I don't see how a Palpatine reveal would do that.  

And then there's Richard E. Grant.  Why is he in the film?  So he can be the leader of the first order after Hux squeals to the Resistance?  That whole scenario doesn't seem like it makes sense to me.    Rian definitely created a lot of buzz by having Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern in the cast, and they ended up being just unrelated, transitory characters.  So maybe he's just a guy like that.   With his Korkie hair and Obi-wan accent and two-letters-off-from-Kryze name.  Sure!  

Rey's identity has been a mystery box that has lasted 5 years.  We hear two seconds of Obi-wan's voice in TFA, addressing Rey.  Yoda shows up and talks to Luke, but no Obi-wan.   Kenobi film rumored, then shelved until after the ST is done.  Palpatine's coming back.  At this point Obi-wan is conspicuously missing from this trilogy.    

I think we're being set up.  And afterwards, it's going to seem like the most obvious thing imaginable.

Last edited by fuhry on Tue 01 Oct 2019, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OT not ST)
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 3:13 pm

So not only was there a clue in the Vanity Fair Magazine cover but there is one hidden in the Empire TROS cover
Eagle Eyes Gem spotted it...

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 4:38 pm

The Rey Palpatine rumor reveal is weird. Rey being related to Palpatine would kind of humanize Palpatine, and I don't see why you'd want to do that in the rootin' tootin' good vs. evil GFFA. The Emperor is so evil, he's fun to hate. Whereas Rey has always been fun to love. I don't see why a filmmaker would put that in a blender in the final finale. A Kenobi reveal would make TFA and TLJ fun to rewatch. I don't see how a Palpatine reveal would do that.
I do agree with this. While I do like the idea of Rey Palpatine *in theory* and even the idea that she rejects her true roots and takes on the moniker of the very people Palpatine sought to destroy, it seems like an idea that belongs in a heavier movie series. Like, I know there is a lot of heavy stuff in Star Wars, but this feels excessive in tone for twelve year olds.

And then there's Richard E. Grant. Why is he in the film? So he can be the leader of the first order after Hux squeals to the Resistance? That whole scenario doesn't seem like it makes sense to me. Rian definitely created a lot of buzz by having Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern in the cast, and they ended up being just unrelated, transitory characters. So maybe he's just a guy like that. With his Korkie hair and Obi-wan accent and two-letters-off-from-Kryze name. Sure!
So, sorry, but do you think this is not his real name because he changed it, or not his real name because it's a code name by the filmmakers?

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 4:47 pm

@nickandnora I think it would be he changed it in the story, but the reason that would have to happen is so that they can give him a name for promos without giving away his identity. In theory. Smile
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 5:22 pm

@fuhry wrote:@nickandnora I think it would be he changed it in the story, but the reason that would have to happen is so that they can give him a name for promos without giving away his identity.  In theory.  Smile
@fuhry

I also think it's possible that Pryde is simply exactly who he's said to be in the story (a First Order guy), but Rey's father could still be revealed as Korkie in a flashback. I'm sure this discussion has already been had, but Matt Smith (especially Matt Smith with his The Crown haircolour) strikes me as kind of scarily close to a real-life interpretation of cartoon Korkie.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 5:53 pm

@nickandnora I tell you what though - I doubt they would introduce a character named Pryde and a character named Kryze in the same movie. It's the same reason that Sabine Wren can't be Rey's mom!
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed 02 Oct 2019, 6:03 pm

@fuhry wrote:@nickandnora I tell you what though - I doubt they would introduce a character named Pryde and a character named Kryze in the same movie. It's the same reason that Sabine Wren can't be Rey's mom!
@fuhry
Hmmm, you think not (because of the name "Ren" I assume)? Sabine is actually my #1 choice for Rey's mom (my #2 choice being: "(a) filthy junk trader who sold [her] for drinking money") and it's almost precisely *because* her name is Wren (though not the only reason).

It's complicated to explain in words, but wouldn't necessarily be complex to explain on film (and of course it's just a theory). But there's something "red string of fate" - esque about my idea, I'll put it that way.

Unless there's some other in canon reason that I'm not aware of that excludes her from being Rey's mom.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 12:29 am

@nickandnora wrote:
@fuhry wrote:@nickandnora I tell you what though - I doubt they would introduce a character named Pryde and a character named Kryze in the same movie. It's the same reason that Sabine Wren can't be Rey's mom!
@fuhry
Hmmm, you think not (because of the name "Ren" I assume)? Sabine is actually my #1 choice for Rey's mom (my #2 choice being: "(a) filthy junk trader who sold [her] for drinking money") and it's almost precisely *because* her name is Wren (though not the only reason).

It's complicated to explain in words, but wouldn't necessarily be complex to explain on film (and of course it's just a theory). But there's something "red string of fate" - esque about my idea, I'll put it that way.

Unless there's some other in canon reason that I'm not aware of that excludes her from being Rey's mom.

@nickandnora

You’re not alone in holding onto the theory of Sabine being Rey’s Mom. I’ve been pushing that theory, as well, since 2016. It just makes sense! As you said...red string of fate. Wink
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 12:38 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:So not only was there a clue in the Vanity Fair Magazine cover but there is one hidden in the Empire TROS cover
Eagle Eyes Gem spotted it...

@spacebaby45678
@Gemini

I loved the video ladies! Great catch Gem! Smile

TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 4:35 am

@Gemini
@spacebaby45678
@TheBastardofMandalore

I second this! Great video and great find ! Very Happy Once you see it on the cover you cannot unsee it .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 6:47 am

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@nickandnora wrote:
@fuhry

@nickandnora

You’re not alone in holding onto the theory of Sabine being Rey’s Mom. I’ve been pushing that theory, as well, since 2016. It just makes sense! As you said...red string of fate. Wink
@TheBastardofMandalore

I like it - perhaps the knights of Ren are actually mandalorians from the clan Wren who break from the clan and alter their name. Wren becomes Ren, Kryze becomes Pryde! That’s how Kylo knows about “what girl”
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 7:38 am

@AhsokaTano

Thanks!!! cheers

@fuhry

And it was you who led me to think of Korkie as Kor ( Cor Leonis - Lion's Heart) ... which led to the Leo connection with GEM's eagle eyes on Pequel art Kenobi backward sickle forehead tatoo what we now know as the Constellation of Leo ...wow and now we have Pryde ( lion's pride) ... THANK god for those two clues.. REG has me holding on... "Oh England my Lion's heart"

@TheBastardofMandalore
@Gemini
@fuhry

You know ruminating on the Chris Terrio quote from Empire on line... got me to make a connection... and it is a cautionary one.. because what does "inherited mean"? is it a genetic lineage or something else..

DR during Celebration pointedly said that she "inherited" the saber from Luke..."whatever" that means.... honestly don't get me started on how silly that is cause Luke never gave her that saber. Supposedly it called to her.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 22 Tumblr_pyr7cud0x41y8hadgo1_640

So what does "inherited" mean? Gem, rightly points to the Buffy Vampire Slayer option.... I the "Slayer", one in a long line of young women chosen by fate to battle evil forces. This mystical calling grants her powers that dramatically increase physical strength, endurance, agility, accelerated healing, intuition, and a limited degree of clairvoyance, usually in the form of prophetic dreams. just don't know if that is "satisfying".. I know that it won't be "satisfying" to me... and I don't see how a Reylo happy fairy tale option fits in Buffy Slayer scenario...

So we are back to post TLJ status until the movie.. HOLD ON LIGHTLY

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 8:56 am

@fuhry wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@nickandnora wrote:
@fuhry

@nickandnora

@TheBastardofMandalore

I like it - perhaps the knights of Ren are actually mandalorians from the clan Wren who break from the clan and alter their name. Wren becomes Ren, Kryze becomes Pryde! That’s how Kylo knows about “what girl”
@fuhry
I find it interesting that Sabine's family was matriarchal (I think, based on what I read) therefore it would have been traditional for offspring to take the mother's name. So... if Rey was hers, she might have actually GONE by the name "Wren."

One guess as to what I think Rey's real first name might have been in that case? Smile

As for the history of the Knights themselves, I'll just say this: I suspect that either a) the Knights existed as a group before Kylo but weren't called anything, or b) they are the remaining students of Luke's and therefore would have been connected to Kylo at the outset. Either way, I'm coming to believe that Kylo came up with the name himself (both "Kylo" and "Ren"). And if he did...

This is just one very specific theory I have though. I'm not sure how likely I think it is, or how much I'm married to it, but I will say that when the early spoilers started indicating the whole thing about force flash fights, and jumping around in place and time, etc I started to go hmmmmm. Because that's what would be needed for my theory, to connect it to the red string of fate type of thing.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 03 Oct 2019, 9:37 am

@spacebaby45678

Lawd, I swear if they are doing "loOk REy iS THe spIRit oF aLl ThE JeDi"

To please everyone, to hell with a coherent narrative, I swear.. I'll vomit lmao.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum