The Rey Kenobi Files

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 2:18 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Hey everyone! Is the text in my previous post hidden on your end? I double checked that I hid the spoilery stuff. However, when I look at it, the text is fully visible. Confus
@TheBastardofMandalore

It is hidden... I thought  of you  when that easter egg from Filoni dropped...OMG... So good... you added so much more Thank you!

Yes I found tribe super interesting... but Tribe is like the Jews they call themselves a tribe and there 15 million in the world... Being part Scottish myself there are Clans.. mmm.. Interesting... :
@spacebaby45678

Phew! Good to know that it is hidden, thanks! I’m totally addicted to this show now!

During the episode, I couldn’t help but think this show was strategically released before TROS. It gives us Rey Kenobi/Mandalorian originists hope. The show introduces Mandalorians to a larger general audience and has been marketed to death. It’s obvious Lucasfilm/Disney really, really wants to familiarize casual Star Wars fans with Mandalorians. Even if they don’t watch the show, the trailers and adds have been whored out to the point people will at least have some recognition. If Rey is revealed to be a Mando in episode 9, there won’t be collective confusion. I’m feeling pretty optimistic right now... I love you cheers
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 2:20 pm

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:Hey everyone! Is the text in my previous post hidden on your end? I double checked that I hid the spoilery stuff. However, when I look at it, the text is fully visible. Confus
@TheBastardofMandalore

It is hidden... I thought  of you  when that easter egg from Filoni dropped...OMG... So good... you added so much more Thank you!

Yes I found tribe super interesting... but Tribe is like the Jews they call themselves a tribe and there 15 million in the world... Being part Scottish myself there are Clans.. mmm.. Interesting... :
@spacebaby45678

Phew! Good to know that it is hidden, thanks! I’m totally addicted to this show now!

During the episode, I couldn’t help but think this show was strategically released before TROS. It gives us Rey Kenobi/Mandalorian originists hope. The show introduces Mandalorians to a larger general audience and has been marketed to death. It’s obvious Lucasfilm/Disney really, really wants to familiarize casual Star Wars fans with Mandalorians. Even if they don’t watch the show, the trailers and adds have been whored out to the point people will at least have some recognition. If Rey is revealed to be a Mando in episode 9, there won’t be collective confusion. I’m feeling pretty optimistic right now... I love you cheers
@TheBastardofMandalore

the one shot of him being abandoned and reaching out was definitely a parallel to Rey... but you how these things go.. so we shall see... but to be Half Mando & Little Dathomir Magic Witch would be one helluva lineage for Rey.... :
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 3:59 pm

Nighsisters and Visions and Voices..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 699565613dc65a5f294e4f2af7f130ff9c166af5

podcast discussing the subject...

https://pca.st/c4796hkk
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 4:46 pm

Lol none of the spoilers are hidden
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 5:09 pm

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Tenor
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 12 Nov 2019, 8:30 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:Okay, tin foil hat.... Laughing  tin foil crown...   king Disney + so excited...I can see TCW in full clear HD now... and I caught this...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Giphy

During the scene where Obi Wan and Anakin are talking about Satine.. and relationships and the jedi order I caught this behind his head

A Fibonacci sequence... and a heart monitor heart beat thingy.. what are they called?   Do you see it... that is besides the vesica pisces that was on the back of Obi's chair in that very room...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 B3aa850ac2c2aec2ef360406eafeb26884579238

but what is the significance of the Fibonacci? Besides beautiful design? It is how Fibonacci figured it all out.. rabbits... breading rabbits and we know that is about fertility and multiplication and birth...

WOW..

Fibonacci Sequence. The Fibonacci Sequence is the series of numbers: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ... The next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 8PBrgi91Kf+xQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 QuestionAnswer
@spacebaby45678

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 8ca52035fd8540cd7c27da0b1e7766b319f62712
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Wed 13 Nov 2019, 6:37 pm

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:Okay, tin foil hat.... Laughing  tin foil crown...   king Disney + so excited...I can see TCW in full clear HD now... and I caught this...

During the scene where Obi Wan and Anakin are talking about Satine.. and relationships and the jedi order I caught this behind his head

A Fibonacci sequence... and a heart monitor heart beat thingy.. what are they called?   Do you see it... that is besides the vesica pisces that was on the back of Obi's chair in that very room...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 B3aa850ac2c2aec2ef360406eafeb26884579238

but what is the significance of the Fibonacci? Besides beautiful design? It is how Fibonacci figured it all out.. rabbits... breading rabbits and we know that is about fertility and multiplication and birth...

WOW..

Fibonacci Sequence. The Fibonacci Sequence is the series of numbers: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ... The next number is found by adding up the two numbers before it.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 8PBrgi91Kf+xQAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 QuestionAnswer
@spacebaby45678

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 8ca52035fd8540cd7c27da0b1e7766b319f62712
@spacebaby45678
Are both concepts potentially applicable to the part in next episode of Resistance preview from about 40 seconds in or so? Fish looking shape bring emphasized and pyramid Sith shape?
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 14 Nov 2019, 2:58 am

@Starliteprism

No I have my conspiracy theories but before I harp... I would like to know what you think it means?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Fri 15 Nov 2019, 5:44 pm

Isnt the end to this advert just something freaking else. Where torn apart bad kid redeems himself by giving obi wans saber to the kid he was being a bit mean to.

Edit - I think his mother also gives him the obi wan saber

If it means nothing, still it's one hell of a coincidence to our theories!

Also if you watch the trailer, it has a narrative. Many people says it doesnt but it does.

"People say they know me, no one does"

"But I do"

Kylo returns with saber

"The force will be with you always" that's the rey discovering shes a kenobi moment thanks to Kylo.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 10:05 am

Pryde is in the script over at Galaxies Edge

Pryde is helpfull to Kylo... Allegiant for sure...

https://twitter.com/daenerysren/status/1195435032099381250
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 17 Nov 2019, 4:44 am

@Spacebaby45678

You noticed th Night sister in love with a human in the new SW game? So are Disney trying to back up the history of Dathomir? The night sisters have very similar hair to Rey.....QiRa and Korkie later?

Again, where is this red sun place from the trailer?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 9b1fa210
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 2d663510
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 67723510

Shout out to @Panki

Who originally noticed rey was wearing similar clothes to the Nightsisters.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Screen61
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Screen62
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 20191016

We even possibly have Rey holding a red arm wrap in the trailer.

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Screen63

These red wraps are all over galaxies edge..(outer rim?) That's also where Dathomir is on the outer rim..near that new planet they have invented?
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 17 Nov 2019, 5:09 am

@gemini

Merrin the Nightsister in Jedi fallen order is much more humanoid than the animation...and I think Qira is her Rey's mum is my favorite at the moment crack theory that might not be crack. the sign of the night sisters is very similar to the Crimson Dawn...the fallen Jedi has it on his chest in blood... and Merrin's hair..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 E2440793636e0ba195559bc9e27349b29aa38c22

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 F9ac5d645fcf216cf06eea09d2160d9731753f73
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 17 Nov 2019, 6:44 am

[quote="spacebaby45678"]
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@fuhry

"Let's say Palpatine/Sidious has learned that same 'disappear before death' trick Obi-wan and Yoda did. "

Talzin was again forced into the spirit realm, but was presented with a final chance at escape and revenge when Maul was freed from Sidious's grasp and began plotting with his mother to capture and kill Dooku to draw out Sidious

I believe Mother Talzin taught Sidioius many dark side secrets including becoming  a"spirit"after death.. but Palpy kidnapped Maul ( Mother Talzins son) as a young boy.

When Maul dies in Obi's arms in Rebels his hope is that they will get their revenge against the Sith....  Crying or Very sad

The Water of Life was a liquid used by the Nightsisters of Dathomir to heal. Its ingredients included water, and flesh extracted from the Sleeper. Brewing the concoction was a rite of passage for a Nightsister.

In Dune... Paul takes the water of Life.. Never mind that baptism, water and healing are all powers that Obi Wan has...

Paul is Aquarius as is Rey is Aquarius... what major avatar in literature had a thing for worms? A Duke for a father and a Witch for a Mother? Let's say Duke Kor Pryde and Qira who has been trained in Dathomir Magicks are Rey's parents? WILD SPECULATION of course... Maul by training Qi'ra and her being the mother of Rey would have part in the ultimate revenge against  Palpy   Sad  Sad

The Breeding program is essential to Dune's narrative... Paul's Witch mother Jessica has a secret Vampiric father Baron Harkonnen but unknowingly  she chooses to give her love Duke Leto Atreides a son and thus produces the Kwisatz Haderach Messiah. (avatar Aquarius)

Paul Maud'Dib Atriedes thats who...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 2Q==

Also above Paul's bed on Arrakis.. there are the four Cherubim/Four angels/Four Royal stars Lion/Eagle/Bull... but we only see 3 because Paul himself if the man/Aquarius

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Tumblr_pxz2xaGMeP1xi8rqzo1_1280

Paul Maud dib... desert mouse... Maul calls Obi Wan a desert Rat

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Z

@spacebaby45678

Prophecy of the Dathomir Witches

“It has been foretold by Allya that a perfect being will one day arise—one brought into existence by the spirts and one who will embody the balance between the Winged Goddess and the Fanged God.”

Wow... ! So more connections to Dune.

The ultimate goal of the Bene Gesserit Sisterhood, up to the end of the novel Dune, is the creation of a male Bene Gesserit they call the Kwisatz Haderach The Shortening of the Way"), with supreme prescience and access to both male ( fanged god) and female ( winged goddess) lines in Other Memory

In the novels, Alia is the daughter of Duke Leto Atreides of Caladan and his Bene Gesserit  (witch) concubine, Lady Jessica, and the younger sister to Paul Atreides. Born on the planet Arrakis eight months after her father's death, she possesses the full powers of an adult Bene Gesserit Reverend Mother. Later known to her followers as St. Alia of the Knife, Alia is considered an Abomination by the Bene Gesserit because of the unique nature of her birth. becomes possessed by the persona of her deceased maternal grandfather, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

Alia has to kill her own Grandfather...

In Dune (1965), Alia is born a full Reverend Mother when she is exposed to the Water of Life (the bile of a drowned sandworm) in the womb as Lady Jessica undergoes the spice agony. Children born this way, called Abominations, are killed by the Bene Gesserit whenever possible because they have little defense against the personalities contained in Other Memory, the Bene Gesserit ability to access ancestral egos and memories. Without the existence of a strong personal identity, a child awakened to consciousness in utero is highly susceptible to becoming possessed by one of their ancestors.

And  a tumblr theory from  aliaoftheknife2015
Rey vs. Alia Atreides (Dune)

In light of the new information about Dark Rey and the upcoming remake of Dune, it occurs to me there are parallels between the two. (Note that not everything will align or that their fates will be the same).

A few bullet points:

- If, and its a strong IF, Rey ends up as a descendant of Palapatine or not, Rey is likely to become “possessed” or influenced by their power hungry family members

- In terms of agency, both have emotional vulnerabilities that is played upon and used as a path into their worlds.
- Both were abandoned to their great powers with no support or guidance.
- Both on some level are considered “abominations.” (Jedi Luke/the Bene Gessarit Sisterhood).
-Both of them come into their powers unprepared for them.
- Both George Lucas AND George R. Martin were influenced by Frank Herbert.

However, the problem with the Dathomir Witch prophecy... there are no more Dathomir witches.. until? Maul takes Qi'ra to Dathomir.  study  Confus

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 AGkLMEw

@spacebaby45678

Okay... MIND BLOWN... seriously... right in front of my face and i could not see it..

bear with me.. I am like a real DUNE fan... so how I did not know this? I dunno...

But the same woman/actress that played Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam ... the HEAD Witch of the Benne Gesserit Order
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Mohiam-Si%C3%A2n_Phillips_%281984%29

But she also plays the first Dathomir Witch in the Ewok movie

Charal was a witch (retconned into a Nightsister from Dathomir) in the 1985 TV movie Ewoks: Battle for Endor.

"One of our sisters has yet to return the Talisman of the Raven."
―Talzin, referring to Charal

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 0a84052dd10a10c93bfacb056259cb44--fantasy-movies-sith

Merrin & Mother Talzin's magic voice is SUPER similar to the VOICE used by the Bene Gesseritt Witchs..

and from The Courtship of Princess Leia

Meanwhile, Luke Skywalker has been looking for Jedi records, and his research has lead him to information about a wrecked Jedi training vessel on Dathomir. Luke goes to check it out, but not before stopping back on Coruscant, running into Isolder, and with the two of them deciding to chase after Leia and Han.

Both groups discover to their surprise that the planet, which is barely on any records and which doesn’t have spaceflight, is home to one of Zsinj’s shipyards, and the surface is under interdiction. Both groups are shot down, and end up having to team-up to survive, and in particular have to join forces with the Witches of Dathomir, women on the planet who have their own force tradition, and who have trained rancor (which are native to the planet) to serve them.

Our heroes also learn why the planet is interdicted: Nightsisters – Witches who have turned to the dark side of the force and seek to control the galaxy, and who have taken control of the Emperor’s former political prison which was placed on the planet. Zsinj, not being stupid, doesn’t want to let them off the planet, and has placed it under interdiction, and blown up all the ships at the prison.

Our heroes end up having to break into the prison – the base of the Nightsisters – stealing the spare parts they need to fix the Falcon, fending off the Nightsisters while fixing the Falcon, and then ultimately destroying Zsinj. Through all of this, Leia rediscovers her feelings for Han. Meanwhile, Isolder falls for Teneniel Djo, one of the Witches, and they end up courting each other and agreeing to marry over the course of the book.

At the conclusion, Zsinj is defeated, Han and Leia agree to marry, Isolder’s mother admits that she had his brother and his last fiancee murdered – and had planned to have Leia murdered because she was a pacifist (what?) who believes in democracy, even though she’s a high-ranking official in the New Republic government that co
uld potentially lead to a war.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Mon 18 Nov 2019, 9:50 am

You know. Based off of the leaks an Obi Wan force ghost talks to Rey along with apparent others?. This is interesting because of China's opposition to ghosts on screen. A vision through relics, though. They would probably be a OK with that. I think.

I've speculated for years (various threads on this forum and on Tumblr) that Kylo was hunting for relics in order to get visions. It has been confirmed that his relic hunting etc for secrets is a primary story for TROS?. Im betting its with the KoR.

IMO he clearly picks up Obi Wans Saber whilst on one of these hunts in TFA teaser trailer. Its always been there. You can see it in the trailer. It was hidden later.

We know there is a second light saber. We know that Kylo brings it to Rey. We know that this saber scene has not been mentioned once in the leaks but it is in fact there. The leaks are not up to date with recent rumors and images.

If these leaks are planted by LF.  "The Obi Wan Force Ghost talking to Rey amongst others " is a very good way to stop speculation if Ewan is spotted filming or heading in to film in regards to her lineage.

His Force Ghost speaks to Rey. This means Ewan must be I the movie right?

His Kenobi is showing a lot recently:

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Image_17
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Image_18

You have Obi Wans line being said to Rey in a possible realisation moment shot which is in the same space as that second light saber coming into the scene.

If this is going the way I think it will. He may speak directly to her in person when she is having another vision. Just like he has before.

Last edited by Gemini on Mon 18 Nov 2019, 10:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Mon 18 Nov 2019, 10:05 am

@gemini

Confus

@Starliteprism

@giaciak2 Tarot thread says that it represented a snake? And I said fish Pisces?  Well we will have to say both? Hydra/Palps/Dark & Fish/Luke/Light... regardless... it is the end of the era... let the new age begin...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 5e64669698f6fae7040fa411f1ee3ba6513540c5

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Tumblr_pwabvoYdJF1y8hadgo1_540
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 9:40 am

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 30debc6a9d0ec9dcf0cba09cd834d102493e4c3c

Wait, do I have this right—did you not even know you were up for a Star Wars movie when you kind of like put yourself out there for this?

R: I got sent a 10-page generic sort of, I think, it was an interrogation scene clearly from a 1940s British B picture because the references were not Star Wars and the language was something that my grandfather would have spoken in and I thought, you know, the three contrasting scenes that you were supposed to show as much versatility you could muster in a self-taping situation. So I did that and sent it off and it goes into cyberspace and you don’t even think about it again because it’s what actors, you know, what you do all the time, you audition, send stuff out and never hear [back].

And then I got a call from my agent saying, ‘Oh when you go to Pinewood Studios, are they going to send a car to pick you up?’ and I thought: Why? That’s never happened to me before. A car to go and have a meeting.

So they did and I got there and the casting director Nina Gold who had gotten me there in the first place was very smiley and I said, ‘What am I here for? I don’t have any scenes to prepare. I had not been told—’ she said, ‘No no, don’t worry about that.’ So I went in.

J.J. was sitting with Daisy Ridley and said, ‘Hey! Great. Come in. So you’re gonna do it?’ and I said, ‘Do what?’

And at this point the room went upside-down and I’m sure he was telling me in detail what part I was playing and what the character is called. I have no memory of that whatsoever. I just kept thinking: I might be in Star Wars. I kept waiting for them to say, ‘Well you’re going to come in and stand in for somebody else because we need somebody to test your height or your age or whatever.’ But no, they kept saying—

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 9:43 am

The parents thing is not satisfied — for her and for the audience. That’s something she’s still trying to figure out — where does she come from?”

— Daisy Ridley

Well from the leaks which are not up to date with new leaked images and rumors. Its the satisfying conclusion of:

Spoiler:
Palpatines balls**k and nobody parents. Which mean nothing because she takes the Skywalker name anyway.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 10:55 am

@Gemini wrote:The parents thing is not satisfied — for her and for the audience. That’s something she’s still trying to figure out — where does she come from?”

— Daisy Ridley

Well from the leaks which are not up to date with new leaked images and rumors. Its the satisfying conclusion of:

Spoiler:
Palpatines balls**k and nobody parents. Which mean nothing because she takes the Skywalker name anyway.
@Gemini

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Tue 19 Nov 2019, 5:15 pm

Pryde... Kryze... Korkie.. Dad? Nope it was Kylo.. widescreen answered it
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Wed 20 Nov 2019, 9:51 am

A Prophecy misread and finally fulfilled in an unexpected way?

When minds come together and if we listen to one another, gaps begin to be filled? I have a feeling we may be getting closer and closer to possibly understanding what may be happening at the end of episode 9 and its good news for Ben and Rey. Rebirth after death etc.

Its all down to a possible Prophecy revealed (and possibly misread) in Rebels: Visions and Voices.
Earlier this month  @”Spacebaby45678” noticed the parallels between Ezra and Maul and Kylo and Rey during Visions and Voices: http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t883p125-episode-ix-spoilers-and-rumors#216004

Last month after the trailer dropped, Spacebaby and I speculated inthis thread that they may be in the world between worlds in a video and on the board and realized that resurrection can happen here.

A few days ago WTF podcast and Hammie of Twitter have compared and expanded on the parallels between Reylo and Ezra/Maul in Rebels: Visions and Voices. They have done this very well and suggested how it will foreshadow what happens in TROS with Kylo and Rey and Palpatine. They put it all in one place and made a great video about it. Ezra and Maul had a vision of Twin suns ( and related them to Rey and Kylo via the posters and marketing LF have been putting out) and Tatooine. They mention the similar force bond that Maul and Ezra have and compared it to Kylo and Rey. Their theory suggests resurrection of Kylo. Its a great read/Video. WATCH/READ it. https://twitter.com/balancedpadawan/status/1196436541930983424

Spacebaby and I started digging into what has not really been covered by the above video/thread/previous speculation as well.

We found out that Ezra is a biblical prophets name and the following is what Dave Filoni and Simon Kinberg has to say about the choice of names for characters in Star Wars and in Rebels and have confirmed its all biblically inspired:

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-rebels-whats-in-a-name[/mention] wrote:“Upon asking the question, about where the names for the Rebels characters came from, Simon Kinberg was the first to respond: “One of the things we did say consciously was that there was a biblical sense to the naming and to sort of seriousness of purpose of the original movies. The cloaks themselves have a form or religious feel to them. We were aware that there was an element of that from the original films that we were trying to connect to.”

Dave Filoni continued: “I like to point out when I get in the room with the writers that the names in Star Wars are very purposeful, but when you get into the Expanded Universe, they become often become very odd and contain a lots of x, y’s, and z’s and hyphens and that’s all fine, but when you’re in a medium like we are, you know Han Solo, the guy’s pretty much by himself — and that’s kind of the genius of George [Lucas], and he would disguise this stuff and I didn’t think about that when I was a kid.
“Names have a purpose, if you know someone’s full name in folklore then you have a power over them, because to know their name gives you an understanding of who they are. To make up a name that is odd, you know just for the sake of it that sounds like a space world name, isn’t really what Star Wars does
. I think having these names, like Hera, a very purposeful name for the type of character she is, Chopper is a very destructive little character that causes problems and chops things up — yes it’s blatant, but when the characters work and you like the characters it doesn’t matter and you just accept them. Ezra was definitely a connection to the fact that I liked the name Luke and it was a real kid’s name. We [Simon and I] both actually know a kid named Ezra in our lives, and I’m like ‘that sounds like Star Wars to me.’ There was a slight in intention around Bridger in that the character is a bridge between the prequel trilogy and the original trilogy — there is a bridging of topics.

We have come to the conclusion that Ezra (a possible prophet) connects with Maul because he is trying to figure out the key to defeating the Sith.

Ezra and Maul connect through a force bond in an attempt to find the key to defeating Palpatine and the Sith and they both see twin suns and Kenobi as an answer. "he lives...HE LIVES!"

Official Star Wars break down of the episode:
A young Padawan named Ezra Bridger came to Tatooine in search of Obi-Wan, believing he was the key to destroy the Sith. But it was all a ploy by Maul to draw Kenobi out, and it worked. Maul had also come to the desert planet, seeking his final revenge against Kenobi -- the Jedi who bested him and changed his fate so long ago. They dueled in the dead of night, Maul attacking furiously. But it was over quickly, with Obi-Wan delivering one single, fatal strike. The former Sith collapsed, and Obi-Wan cradled Maul as his life slipped away.

At the end of this episode Maul and Obi Wan seem to come to the conclusion that Luke is the chosen one/key to defeating the Sith. Maul also wants Palpatine dead because Palpatine killed his mother and family.

However.

Luke cannot be the key to defeating the Sith.  Because in TROS we know that Palpatine and the Sith were not destroyed. In TROS Palpatine and the Sith are back. We also know that according to the leaks, the person who finally destroys the Sith and Palpatine is:

Spoiler:

REY.

She does it with the help of Kylo bringing her a possible "key to the saga" LF are talking about him holding.
Based off of spoilers and leaks we also know that the Key to defeating the Sith/Palpatine is supposed to be located on the death star and Rey is in search of it. We now know due to leaked images that this Key to defeating the Sith/Palpatine is possibly the second lightsaber Kylo Brings to Rey because as described in another leak, Rey crosses this mystery  lightsaber with Anakins saber and it destroys Palpatine.  The current leaks have not caught up with the images LF have removed nor have they caught up with what is supposed to happen with these two light sabers.

So it appears as if the Prophecy was pointing towards something about Kenobi being the Key to defeating Palpatine and the Sith once and for all. This may be his lightsaber, it may literally be his blood kin. It may be BOTH  but it was misinterpreted by both Maul and Kenobi who at the time believed it to be Luke. Ezra is convinced its Kenobi but Kenobi ends up steering him away due to his belief that it is Luke?

This is why IMO, Rey ,must only find out who she is at the very, very last moment when she needs to defeat Palpatine and become the key to defeating the Sith, because it is a prophecy fulfilled. The Kenobi key to defeating the Sith that Ezra saw all those years ago

Rey also reveals a little prophecy about Ben in TLJ...Ben Will return.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Wed 20 Nov 2019, 11:54 am

@Gemini Cool stuff, I love that scene in Rebels with Obi-wan and Maul.

I will say that having watched the scene several times, Maul knows nothing about Luke until he senses that Obi-wan has a purpose there and that he is protecting "something... or someone". Obi-wan certainly does not want to reveal that, but when Maul is dying, he can answer Maul's question... I'm not exactly sure how it goes, but Maul asks Obi-wan "Is he the chosen one?" and Obi-wan says "He is". And it's assumed they are talking about Luke because that makes the most sense.

But it's really cool to think that Ezra, who is pretty damn insightful, thinks Kenobi is the key to destroying the Sith, but Obi-wan, who is often prideful and has been wrong several times throughout the saga (particularly with how he handles Luke) tells him he's not, that it's Luke who is the key. But you're so right - Obi-wan is incorrect there and maybe that means that Ezra is right in some way. And if Rey is not only Obi-wan's grandaughter but her mother is a nightsister (something I really believe based on voices she hears in TFA and TLJ, and Dark Rey in the teaser), then this Ezra / Maul collaboration situation would really make a whole lot of sense.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 21 Nov 2019, 5:11 am

@fuhry
Well said

@Gemini

And there is so much more...

Genesis 49:10

The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes andthe allegiance of the nations is his

Rey has both the scepter ( Anakin's Saber ) and a Staff... the Saber BELONGS in her hands.. she is the lion of judah/Kenobi

And there is more to the Ezra & Rey connection.. they are mirrors to each other to tell a LARGER mythology... Ezra is the name of a biblical Prophet and Kanan Jarus code name Kanan is the same as Canaan the land that the tribes of Israel conquered. His real name Caleb is also biblical.. In the Old Testament, Caleb one of the spies sent by Moses from Kadesh in southern Palestine to spy out the land of Canaan

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Canaan

Ezra's parents name are Ephraim and Mira Bridger. According to Filoni "Bridger" is to denote that Ezra would tie the OT, PT & ST together. Mira is one letter off from Qira... and Ephraim is an IMPORTANT biblical name. I must say that this realization kept me up for a couple of nights it was so momentous... almost close to making the connection between the map to Luke from TFA/the tattoo on Kenobi PT concept art and the constellation of LEO.. Leo will come back it IS IMPORTANT and for those who have been in following the Kenobi files it will all come together.

Ephraim To see where "Ephraim" and "Judah" are used in this idiomatic fashion within the Hebrew Scriptures,

In the Hebrew Scriptures (Tanakh), the reference of "Ephraim and Judah" (when employed together) are merely figurative terms used for the two ancient Kingdoms of Israel. See History of Ancient Israel and Judah. The reference of "Ephraim and Judah" is employed most frequently by the Prophets (Nevi'im) of the Hebrew Scriptures. The phrases "Israel and Judah" and "Joseph and Judah" Zechariah 10:6 are used in a similar fashion, referencing the same two respective Israelite Kingdoms.Since "Ephraim" was a specific tribe of Israel, careful contextual analysis should be used when distinguishing the differences in tribal and figurative kingdom identifications within the Tanakh, especially since the Prophets used the terms "Ephraim", "Joseph", and "Israel" interchangeably, speaking of the same entity, the Northern Kingdom of Israel, the House of Israel, or the House of Joseph. Zechariah 10:6

"Judah", likewise was a name used for both a tribe and kingdom (the tribe of Judah, the Kingdom of Judah, the House of Judah, and even the House of David (King David being a descendant of Judah)).
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Hqdefault

But what is important about Judah, is what is said of Judah in the New Testament and Revelation

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 LionofJudahTriumphed_edited-3

The Lamb is Worthy
And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it. Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.” Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.…

The FOUR living creatures are the TETRAMORPH

In Revelation 4:6–8, four living beings (Greek: τέσσαρα ζῷα, tessera zō[i]a) are seen in John's vision. These appear as a lion, an ox ( bull) , a man, and an eagle,

Kenobi = The Man ( Aquarius) The Lion ( Leo)
Skywalker = The Bull ( Taurus) The Eagle ( Scorpio/Eagle/Phoenix)  

Ben Solo will rise.. it is in his stars... Rey will conquer it is in her stars..They together like OBIKIN are the ChiRo... the Christ.. the A lpha and O mega..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 2Q==

The Lamb that “appeared” to be slain is Kylo/Ben the sacrifice…

Numbers 24:17
I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come forth from Jacob, and a scepter will arise from Israel. He will crush the skulls of Moab and strike down all the sons of Sheth. "sith"

Psalm 60:7
Gilead is Mine, and Manasseh is Mine; Ephraim is My helmet and Judah is My scepter.

But first we need to go back…

How do we know that Rey Kenobi is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah?

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 5d29662b595984d02d5ae3fa824f0d8576662f34

Jakku means Jacob… the name jacob means supplanter and heal grabber.. He has stolen the blessing of his brother Esau.. the blessing of being the chosen one... ?

Obi Wan is Jacob .. He is hurt in the thigh like Jacob in AOTC.. and wrestles with the angel in ROTS

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Obi271

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 JACOB-ANGEL

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Main-qimg-091fb9b24aab507f3a00b3fef416232f

Ezra prophecies that Kenobi is the KEY to destroying the Sith
He never specifies WHICH Kenobi.....

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 7783285

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 21 Nov 2019, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 21 Nov 2019, 5:52 am

What is important about Ezra in the bible... is that he prophecies about the END TIMES... yes Eschatology folks..

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 0bfcb3f8d964eb9e64fa55e36b55e86e

The apocalyptic Ezra traditions
The apocalyptic fourth book of Ezra (also sometimes called the 'second book of Esdras' or the 'third book of Esdras') was written c. CE 100, probably in Hebrew-Aramaic, but now survives in Latin, Slavonic and Ethiopic. It was one of the most important sources for Jewish theology at the end of the 1st century.[citation needed] In this book, Ezra has a seven part prophetic revelation, converses with an angel of God three times and has four visions. Ezra, thirty years into the Babylonian Exile (4 Ezra 3:1 / 2 Esdras 1:1), recounts the siege of Jerusalem and the destruction of Solomon's Temple.[5] This would place these revelations in the year 557 BCE, a full century before the date given in the canonical Ezra. The central theological themes are "the question of theodicy, God's justness in the face of the triumph of the heathens over the pious, the course of world history in terms of the teaching of the four kingdoms,[12] the function of the law, the eschatological judgment, the appearance on Earth of the heavenly Jerusalem, the Messianic Period, at the end of which the Messiah will die,[13] the end of this world and the coming of the next, and the Last Judgment."[5] Ezra restores the law that was destroyed with the burning of the Temple in Jerusalem. He dictates 24 books for the public (i.e. the Hebrew Bible) and another 70 for the wise alone (70 unnamed revelatory works).[14] At the end, he is taken up to heaven like Enoch and Elijah.[5] Ezra is seen as a new Moses in this book.[5]

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 5bd9608adb6fb0cb01d49d60431e99e424223215v2_hq

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 Star-wars-coruscant-obi-wan-qui-gon
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 21 Nov 2019, 11:11 am

The Prophet

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 26 5ba587047fe0ca0cfde6fae5c0b744a4938d583e
spacebaby45678