Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 28 Empty Re: The Rey Kenobi Files

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 5 Dec - 16:10

@gemini

Yup... they had Rey opposite a couple characters but every time Pryde was up he was opposite Rey...coincidence? REG looks so much like Alec...

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 28 39da28faf87726f66ab6d59c1e544be20b099f50

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 28 B3569d9f63185383ac5c3236daa8d7719a132b80

I don't know... mmmm .. Jedi Paxis leaks all seem to be falling into place.. but if you read the latest... of his leaks they have changed... so what is in store? Will it be Kenobi or Palpatine..

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 5 Dec - 17:21

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 28 8a345be823784d1211e8f6f8ad85c0213d8e8c2a
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 5 Dec - 19:20

Watched TFA last night because of the countdown to TRoS (love the movie, yet it has been over a year since I watched it), and if Rey is not Rey Nobody, I believe she is definitely Rey Kenobi.

The greatest evidence of this is when she was called to Anakin's lightsaber, it was only Obi-Wan who directly addressed her with the voices with "Rey?" So, if the reveal is she's Rey Kenobi, for the GA TFA will support it during rewatches (regardless if the reason is, "I feel like watching TFA, OMG there it is all along" OR "What? She's Rey Kenobi? I'm going to watch TFA again for a clue.")

Must emphasize, I love and I'm OK with Rey Nobody. However, is she's related to an established character, the narrative breadcrumbs are there for the GA to connect her with Obi-Wan as Rey Kenobi (anyone else would be WTF..the support isn't there. It needs to be there upon rewatch of the ST movies).

Although I recently watched TFA for my enjoyment with the countdown to TRoS, I also was watching it with the mindset of, if there is a reveal that she's related to someone established, which one person has the most narrative support? The only one is Obi-Wan. Smile Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Thu 5 Dec - 20:42

@SW_Heroine_Journey

When you watch TFA, do you think

Spoiler:
Rey Palpatine

fits with what was set up?
That's the one thing that always makes me think. She cant  be related to the above character. Too left field, too late in the game.
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 5 Dec - 22:40

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Watched TFA last night because of the countdown to TRoS (love the movie, yet it has been over a year since I watched it), and if Rey is not Rey Nobody, I believe she is definitely Rey Kenobi.

The greatest evidence of this is when she was called to Anakin's lightsaber, it was only Obi-Wan who directly addressed her with the voices with "Rey?" So, if the reveal is she's Rey Kenobi, for the GA TFA will support it during rewatches (regardless if the reason is, "I feel like watching TFA, OMG there it is all along" OR "What? She's Rey Kenobi? I'm going to watch TFA again for a clue.")

Must emphasize, I love and I'm OK with Rey Nobody. However, is she's related to an established character, the narrative breadcrumbs are there for the GA to connect her with Obi-Wan as Rey Kenobi (anyone else would be WTF..the support isn't there. It needs to be there upon rewatch of the ST movies).

Although I recently watched TFA for my enjoyment with the countdown to TRoS, I also was watching it with the mindset of, if there is a reveal that she's related to someone established, which one person has the most narrative support? The only one is Obi-Wan. Smile Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

We shall see
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 5 Dec - 23:33

@Gemini wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

When you watch TFA, do you think

Spoiler:
Rey Palpatine

fits with what was set up?
That's the one thing that always makes me think. She cant  be related to the above character. Too left field, too late in the game.
@Gemini

Nope! Although I am a Reylo now - I was GA until TLJ. So, it wasn't too difficult to put on my GA tiara, and watching it, the only narrative possibility is Rey Nobody or Rey Kenobi. Regardless, I think it's Obi-Wan's force ghost who called Rey. The why - because he was told by the Force - "She's the divine goddess" or because he's her grandfather- we'll have to wait and see. Very Happy Smile

Spoiler:
Rey Palpatine would be completely out of left field...if it happens...big sigh, I'll give it a chance, but watching TFA gives no sense of it/develops the breadcrumbs
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 6 Dec - 3:11

If I remember, it's in this thread that it was discussed about Obi-Wan being Aquarius and Kylo being Capricorn. Well... Wink
The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 28 Captur74

P.S.: I'm Leia Very Happy
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Fri 6 Dec - 11:12

@reylo1992 wrote:If I remember, it's in this thread that it was discussed about Obi-Wan being Aquarius and Kylo being Capricorn. Well... Wink

@reylo1992
Hi. I'm Poe.
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 6 Dec - 11:44

The Rey Kenobi Files - Page 28 ELFX1dAU4AE9bi2?format=jpg&name=small
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Fri 6 Dec - 13:37

So something will be desactivted/unlocked during the climax of the fight ?
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 6 Dec - 13:57

@reylo1992 wrote:So something will be desactivted/unlocked during the climax of the fight ?
@reylo1992

Yes.. Kylo Ren will be deactivated and Ben Solo unlocked and freed.. it is a metaphor
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 6 Dec - 16:38

It's too dangerous I must go alone.. Rey.. You boys can't help.. I have to go alone.. Obi wan..

okay.. the new snippet where Poe, Rey, and Finn come out of the millennial falcon fighting and shooting .. is a repeat of ANH where Han, Luke and Obi land on the Death Star.. except Obi says there are better ways than fighting...

but then as Rey sneaks into Kylo's room then they fight and chop off Vader's head is a parallel between Obi and Darth .. we meet again at last.. and Obi goes down..Then the end reylo fight on the water on the death star is the opposite of the ROTS with Obi and Anakin...overlay the words .. let the final battle begin from Palpy.. and what do we have?

Obikin/Reylo parallels

The final battle is between Kenobi and Skywalker..

Kylo was 100% correct Rey Nobody Palpatine does not belong in this story.. she needs to go find her own saga ASAP...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 7 Dec - 0:40

REG.. prayer circle that the mouse does not get him.. for leaking.. lol.. seems he survives the attack on his destroyer.. don't think he is dying

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 7 Dec - 13:30

Daisy Ridley: [Reference] “[J . J. Abrams] did say the question [of Rey’s parentage] is answered. So at the end of [Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, you do know what the dealio is.” (July 1, 2019)

REG: "I read in the script and I then...I know what happens in the end. I'm in a bit of the end, so I know what happens.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Sat 7 Dec - 14:26

Oh, you are sharp, spacebaby!

ETA: You know, all this time we've been assuming Klyo knows who Rey's parents are and is keeping it from her (or that he only saw what she believed), but what if it's Rey who's been keeping it from him, and only showed him what she wanted him to see?  What if when Pryde goes walking up to Rey, she looks at him and says, "Hello, Father."

After all, she had, by that point, bested Kylo in a mind probing battle. She may have the ability to keep parts of her mind closed off from him.

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 7 Dec - 15:04

@Casper wrote:Oh, you are sharp, spacebaby!

ETA: You know, all this time we've been assuming Klyo knows who Rey's parents are and is keeping it from her (or that he only saw what she believed), but what if it's Rey who's been keeping it from him, and only showed him what she wanted him to see?  What if when Pryde goes walking up to Rey, she looks at him and says, "Hello, Father."

After all, she had, by that point, bested Kylo in a mind probing battle. She may have the ability to keep parts of her mind closed off from him.
@Casper

Wow... I just don't know how JJ & Terrio are going to handle whatever reveal they have about Rey's parents...

The filthy junk traders are they her real parents, caretakers, kidnappers, our did they find her?

Is Pryde her father, did he dump her there? to hide her? Is he a really bad guy who dumped her because she was force sensitive? maybe he hates force sensitives? Is he looking for his long lost daughter?

I do know that in the cut scene from TFA when Plutt comes after Rey on Takodona he tells her... you have no idea the trouble you are in...

JJ & Terrio has hinted that characters will find that they have things in common.. will that be Finn, Jannah, & Rey? all kidnapped children in one form or the other.. the lost generation?

We shall see.. I am excited to find out...
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 7 Dec - 21:55

@spacebaby45678 wrote:

@Casper

Wow... I just don't know how JJ & Terrio are going to handle whatever reveal they have about Rey's parents...

The filthy junk traders are they her real parents, caretakers, kidnappers, our did they find her?

Is Pryde her father, did he dump her there? to hide her? Is he a really bad guy who dumped her because she was force sensitive? maybe he hates force sensitives? Is he looking for his long lost daughter?

I do know that in the cut scene from TFA when Plutt comes after Rey on Takodona he tells her... you have no idea the trouble you are in...

JJ & Terrio has hinted that characters will find that they have things in common.. will that be Finn, Jannah, & Rey? all kidnapped children in one form or the other.. the lost generation?

@spacebaby45678

Maybe he's a parallel of Galen Erso? and also maybe Snape?

(Maybe in a parallel of Lyra Erso, his wife/Rey's mother - maybe she's Qi'ra, or an unknown person) died in the attempt to protect her?? Sad).

Sure, Pryde appears grumpy face in all we have seen (the parallel to Snape, plus maybe more reveals); however, it's to protect himself, and his daughter (and maybe others in his family) he is acting committed to the cause, and there were actions/a plan to protect Rey. As we saw with Jyn, it didn't go as planned - she was abandoned by Saw. So, maybe who Ben saw, he presumed were her parents, but actually were the people Pryde erroneously trusted to protect and be guardians of Rey?

So, IF he is in the conclusion of the movie, it's the happy ending that none of the characters received in Rogue One, and he (in comparison to Galen) lives, and his reunited with his daughter (who also lives), and her partner (Ben, who also lives). Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sat 7 Dec - 22:55

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:

@Casper

@spacebaby45678

(Maybe in a parallel of Lyra Erso, his wife/Rey's mother - maybe she's Qi'ra, or an unknown person) died in the attempt to protect her?? Sad).

Sure, Pryde appears grumpy face in all we have seen (the parallel to Snape, plus maybe more reveals); however, it's to protect himself, and his daughter (and maybe others in his family) he is acting committed to the cause, and there were actions/a plan to protect Rey. As we saw with Jyn, it didn't go as planned - she was abandoned by Saw. So, maybe who Ben saw, he presumed were her parents, but actually were the people Pryde erroneously trusted to protect and be guardians of Rey?

So, IF he is in the conclusion of the movie, it's the happy ending that none of the characters received in Rogue One, and he (in comparison to Galen) lives, and his reunited with his daughter (who also lives), and her partner (Ben, who also lives). Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I am serious when I say I am not anxious to see this movie... I just want to know what happens.. if there is a happy ending and I know it.. I will go see it right away..

Rey Palpatine Skywalker watching the twin suns with Poe and Finn with a dead Ben Solo somewhere.. Is a no go for me... I will see TROS by nefarious means out of curiosity..

spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 7 Dec - 23:05

@spacebaby45678 wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:

@Casper

@spacebaby45678

@SW_Heroine_Journey

I am serious when I say I am not anxious to see this movie... I just want to know what happens.. if there is a happy ending and I know it.. I will go see it right away..

Rey Palpatine Skywalker watching the twin suns with Poe and Finn with a dead Ben Solo somewhere.. Is a no go for me... I will see TROS by nefarious means out of curiosity..

@spacebaby45678

If spoiler review/credible leaks reveal no Reylo or Bendemption, I will still see the movie, just a lot less than 3x/week (AMC A-List perk).

I'm still hopeful! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sun 8 Dec - 6:20

@reylo1992 wrote:If I remember, it's in this thread that it was discussed about Obi-Wan being Aquarius and Kylo being Capricorn. Well... Wink

@reylo1992

LOL! I’m Leia too! I have a twin brother, which makes this super cool! Very Happy
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 8 Dec - 13:25

@gemini

At the Brazil Comi con.. DR said she kept two things from the TROS set.. Dark Rey's ring and a saber.. she would not specifiy which saber
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini on Sun 8 Dec - 15:57

@spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

At the Brazil Comi con.. DR said she kept two things from the TROS set.. Dark Rey's ring and a saber.. she would not specifiy which saber
@spacebaby45678

The mother and father connection? Lol
Gemini
Gemini
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Sun 8 Dec - 16:53

@Gemini wrote:
@spacebaby45678 wrote:@gemini

@spacebaby45678

The mother and father connection? Lol
@Gemini

Yes.. The Charal the Witch of Endor the first Dathomir witch in canon.. the most important thing was her ring of power

At some point, Charal decided to leave her homeworld. She abandoned her clan[2] and stole the Talisman of the Raven, a ring that allowed the wearer to physically change shape to become a bird known as a raven.

Y
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum