Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 18 Apr 2019 - 10:14

Hey, everybody, my friend spilled the beans on the Season 2 first episode. Please PM me if you want to know the spoilers! sunny
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 262
Likes : 1101
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 47
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 3 May 2019 - 13:16

Hey all just to say for those of you in Uk the latter part of Resistance is being shown on Sky Disney HD on demand until 20th May . I’ll be catching up this bank holiday weekend - finally . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1173
Likes : 4002
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by DeeBee on Fri 28 Jun 2019 - 22:49

I finally got access to the final two episodes for season 1! Disney Australia had to fix the content on the itunes store... took a while but we got there!
So just wanted to say: I loved it!!! It was funny, entertaining and I cannot wait to see where it goes next!
A few random thoughts:
The Colossus is a very cool concept!
Watching Hosnian Prime get blown up in Resistance was way more moving for me than in TFA.
Poor Kaz.. but also - go Kaz! He has certainly come into his own. He is now well and truly a leader!
And Tam??!!! I get why she has made her choice - but she's been very quick to listen to the FO and give up on Jaegar- who had been like a father to her. He let her down? she let him down but giving up on him so easily! The FO is adept at preying on weaknesses, insecurities, slights, discontent and Tam fell for it. For now... I still have faith that she will change her ways and switch sides.. I cannot wait to see how this story pans out!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1338
Likes : 3978
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sat 29 Jun 2019 - 2:32

@DeeBee wrote:I finally got access to the final two episodes for season 1! Disney Australia had to fix the content on the itunes store... took a while but we got there!
So just wanted to say: I loved it!!! It was funny, entertaining and I cannot wait to see where it goes next!
A few random thoughts:
The Colossus is a very cool concept!
Watching Hosnian Prime get blown up in Resistance was way more moving for me than in TFA.
Poor Kaz.. but also - go Kaz! He has certainly come into his own. He is now well and truly a leader!
And Tam??!!! I get why she has made her choice - but she's been very quick to listen to the FO and give up on Jaegar- who had been like a father to her. He let her down? she let him down but giving up on him so easily! The FO is adept at preying on weaknesses, insecurities, slights, discontent and Tam fell for it. For now... I still have faith that she will change her ways and switch sides.. I cannot wait to see how this story pans out!
@DeeBee

I’m glad you got to finally watch the last few episodes. They were awesome!  Very Happy

I get the disappointment about Tam. She’s a great character. But, I think there’s a lot more to her story. Let’s not forget, the main theme of the show heavily relies on the “city of spies” cinematic trope. No one is who they appear to be. I think Yeager even said something very similar to Kaz along those lines. “Do you think you’re the only spy on this station?” With that being said I’m still holding on to my original speculation that Tam is also a spy, Mandalorian or otherwise, and that’s why she was quick to abandon her friends. She has a job to do. If her mission was to spy on the FO, she needed to find a way in by any means possible. I do think she genuinely cares for team Fireball and others on the Colossus though. I can see it really weighing on her conscience next season.

I’m definitely excited to see how the story plays out for Kaz and the others. But, I don’t think it will be so cut and dry good vs evil. Let’s hope the rabbit hole of espionage and betrayal, that Athena Portillo and Dave Filoni are leading us down, goes deeper in season 2. I can’t wait! Only a few more months to go...
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 392
Likes : 874
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-11
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 31 Jul 2019 - 17:49

“At this point, [the Ezra/Thrawn story] is off the table. Dave Filoni’s got first crack at that.” Timothy Zahn

I'm wondering if we will see them in Season 2 of Resistance, or...do you think we will see a live action version of them in the episodes he directed of The Mandalorian?  

Either way, I am thinking we will see them this year, or next, because of the release of Thrawn Treason this year (I admit feeling surprised its publication was rather soon, fast after Thrawn Alliances, only a year later).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 11 Aug 2019 - 23:48

When will the new season begin? Anyone know or any ideas? Very Happy Smile (Also, I am honestly beginning to wonder if Season 2 will only be half a season considering TRoS's release).
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by Moonlight13 on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 12:12

Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 1048
Likes : 5093
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 12:26

It says second and final season.

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 A64fc310
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2074
Likes : 10234
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by californiagirl on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 12:27

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-resistance-season-2-trailer

It overlaps with TLJ and afterwards. Kylo's in it, not sure if Adam is doing the voice. I think it had to be the final season since TROS will be out by the time it finishes.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1879
Likes : 9669
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 12:56

Because of TRoS's release in December, I will not be surprised if it's only half a season. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 14:34

@californiagirl
Matthew Wood is doing the voice ( general grievous in clone wars of kylo ) . It’s not unusual for the voice actors in the animated series to be different to
the films ie leia, Anakin , Obi wan , Padme.

Also noticed if this is set between TLJ and TROS is Captain Phasma still alive ????!! She’s in the trailer . Lol! Luke did say no one is ever really gone.....
Am beginning to think the only way you really die in Star Wars is if you are pierced through the heart or have the head cut off like in vampire or zombie films but if you fall down a chasm you come back . So we could get a LOST series situation where Ben like Jack In lost series , sees his dead father walking around ie resurrected .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1173
Likes : 4002
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by Kyla Ren on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 14:48

@AhsokaTano wrote:@californiagirl
Matthew Wood is doing the voice ( general grievous in clone wars of kylo ) . It’s not unusual for the voice actors in the animated series to be different to
the  films ie leia, Anakin , Obi wan , Padme.

Also noticed if this is set between TLJ and TROS is Captain Phasma still alive ????!! She’s in the trailer . Lol! Luke did say no one is ever really gone.....
Am beginning to think the only way you really die in Star Wars is if you are pierced through the heart or have the head cut off like in vampire or zombie films but if you fall down a chasm you come back . So we could get a LOST series situation where Ben like Jack In lost series , sees his dead father walking around ie resurrected .
@AhsokaTano

Wait, is this set between TLJ and TROS?  I thought the whole series was set shortly before TFA.  According to Wookieepedia it's set between ROTJ and TFA, although maybe some of season 2's episodes will be set during or after TFA/TLJ?  I don't know.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Resistance
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 676
Likes : 2114
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 15:38

@Kyla Ren
The Star Wars website says this below regarding setting :
Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 38432310

And Kylo has the facial scar already and hasn’t got mask on which suggests this too . He appears too to be wearing what he wore on the front of the vanity fair magazine this year for Rise of Skywalker.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1173
Likes : 4002
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by Kyla Ren on Wed 14 Aug 2019 - 17:47

@AhsokaTano wrote:@Kyla Ren
The Star Wars website says this below regarding setting :
Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 38432310

And Kylo has the facial scar already and hasn’t got mask on which suggests this too . He appears too to be wearing what he wore on the front of the vanity fair magazine this year for Rise of Skywalker.
@AhsokaTano

Yes, you're right, Kylo does have the scar.  But that's weird that Phasma is in it.  Unless maybe season 2 starts immediately pre-TLJ, like in the week(?) between Rey and everyone making it back to the Resistance and the beginning of TLJ and then moves quickly past that to the time between TLJ and TROS?  BTW, has it ever been officially stated anywhere exactly how much time elapses between Rey getting back to the Resistance in TFA and the start of TLJ?  I always kind of assumed it was probably like a few days to no more than maybe like two weeks.  But I don't think I've ever seen a definite answer.

Edit: I just noticed it says, "set amid the events of TLJ", so I guess some of the episodes could take place while Phasma is still alive. Unless maybe they bring her back somehow? I doubt it, though. I haven't heard any rumors that Gwendoline Christie is in the cast. They really should have done more with Phasma before killing her off.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 676
Likes : 2114
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by DeeBee on Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 5:06

@Kyla Ren wrote:
@AhsokaTano wrote:@Kyla Ren
The Star Wars website says this below regarding setting :
Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 38432310

And Kylo has the facial scar already and hasn’t got mask on which suggests this too . He appears too to be wearing what he wore on the front of the vanity fair magazine this year for Rise of Skywalker.
@AhsokaTano

Yes, you're right, Kylo does have the scar.  But that's weird that Phasma is in it.  Unless maybe season 2 starts immediately pre-TLJ, like in the week(?) between Rey and everyone making it back to the Resistance and the beginning of TLJ and then moves quickly past that to the time between TLJ and TROS?  BTW, has it ever been officially stated anywhere exactly how much time elapses between Rey getting back to the Resistance in TFA and the start of TLJ?  I always kind of assumed it was probably like a few days to no more than maybe like two weeks.  But I don't think I've ever seen a definite answer.

Edit: I just noticed it says, "set amid the events of TLJ", so I guess some of the episodes could take place while Phasma is still alive. Unless maybe they bring her back somehow? I doubt it, though. I haven't heard any rumors that Gwendoline Christie is in the cast. They really should have done more with Phasma before killing her off.
@Kyla Ren

Hiya! I think ‘amid’ means the season goes from TLJ time line to just before TROS - I figured Phasma is in the first episode and then in the next episode everyone in the first order is in tears and mourning her death. Ahem. Yeah ok probably not, episode two is probably th stormtroopers trying for the Guinness book of galaxy records - with longest Congo party line ever! Yes, both in distance and duration. Ahem.
This is going to be awesome- I can’t wait!!
sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1338
Likes : 3978
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by Kyla Ren on Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 5:16

@DeeBee wrote:
@Kyla Ren wrote:
@AhsokaTano wrote:@Kyla Ren
The Star Wars website says this below regarding setting :
Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 38432310

And Kylo has the facial scar already and hasn’t got mask on which suggests this too . He appears too to be wearing what he wore on the front of the vanity fair magazine this year for Rise of Skywalker.
@AhsokaTano

Yes, you're right, Kylo does have the scar.  But that's weird that Phasma is in it.  Unless maybe season 2 starts immediately pre-TLJ, like in the week(?) between Rey and everyone making it back to the Resistance and the beginning of TLJ and then moves quickly past that to the time between TLJ and TROS?  BTW, has it ever been officially stated anywhere exactly how much time elapses between Rey getting back to the Resistance in TFA and the start of TLJ?  I always kind of assumed it was probably like a few days to no more than maybe like two weeks.  But I don't think I've ever seen a definite answer.

Edit:  I just noticed it says, "set amid the events of TLJ", so I guess some of the episodes could take place while Phasma is still alive.  Unless maybe they bring her back somehow?  I doubt it, though.  I haven't heard any rumors that Gwendoline Christie is in the cast.  They really should have done more with Phasma before killing her off.
@Kyla Ren

Hiya! I think ‘amid’ means the season goes from TLJ time line to just before TROS - I figured Phasma is in the first episode and then in the next episode everyone in the first order is in tears and mourning her death. Ahem. Yeah ok probably not, episode two is probably th stormtroopers trying for the Guinness book of galaxy records - with longest Congo party line ever! Yes, both in distance and duration. Ahem.
This is going to be awesome- I can’t wait!!
sunny
@DeeBee

Yes, you're probably right.  Phasma is probably only in like the first episode or so.  LOL at the stormtrooper party line. Very Happy  I only saw about half of the first season so I have some catching up to do.  I was actually surprised that I liked the show.  When I first saw the trailer for it I didn't think I'd like it, but then I watched a few episodes with a friend of mine and we both enjoyed it. Smile  I hope I can catch up on the rest of the first season before season 2 starts.
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 676
Likes : 2114
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by DeeBee on Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 5:26

@Kyla Ren yeah! Catch up Kyla Ren! Then come chat with us about it?! Very Happy
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it- it’s really funny!
Bitey never fails to get a chuckle out of me!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1338
Likes : 3978
Date d'inscription : 2017-10-20
Localisation : The Unknown Regions :)

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by Kyla Ren on Thu 15 Aug 2019 - 5:42

@DeeBee wrote:@Kyla Ren yeah! Catch up Kyla Ren! Then come chat with us about it?! Very Happy
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it- it’s really funny!
Bitey never fails to get a chuckle out of me!
@DeeBee

I'm definitely going to try to catch up. Smile  Bitey is kind of cute.  I also like Buggles. LOL
Kyla Ren
Kyla Ren
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 676
Likes : 2114
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : USA

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 14:53

If you watch it on DisneyNow, it is available! (There were errors this morning..grr lol, but I finally got it to work)

Wonderful episode, and with Tam's journey, definite parallels of "Ben to Ren." The last scene of the episode is *chef's kiss*

Can't wait to discuss it more as others see it! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 15:21

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:If you watch it on DisneyNow, it is available! (There were errors this morning..grr lol, but I finally got it to work)

Wonderful episode, and with Tam's journey, definite parallels of "Ben to Ren." The last scene of the episode is *chef's kiss*

Can't wait to discuss it more as others see it! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who had issues viewing on Disney Now. It was a good episode. I kind of wish that they made the premiere a full hour like they have in the past with season 1 and Rebels.
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 392
Likes : 874
Date d'inscription : 2016-10-11
Localisation : California (USA)

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 15:37

@TheBastardofMandalore wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:If you watch it on DisneyNow, it is available! (There were errors this morning..grr lol, but I finally got it to work)

Wonderful episode, and with Tam's journey, definite parallels of "Ben to Ren." The last scene of the episode is *chef's kiss*

Can't wait to discuss it more as others see it! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who had issues viewing on Disney Now. It was a good episode. I kind of wish that they made the premiere a full hour like they have in the past with season 1 and Rebels.
@TheBastardofMandalore

Me too! When I only saw one episode/half an hour, I pouted. lol

1/2 hr versus an hour adds to my suspicion that Season 2 will only be 1/2 a season. After all, it concludes with the timeframe of TRoS beginning, and next year, TCW returns in February.

If my theory is correct, that it's only 1/2 a season, the last episode will probably air the Sunday before TRoS premieres on Th/Friday!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 6 Oct 2019 - 15:49

I had trouble with the app too and was just finally able to watch it. Woo-hoo!

Did anyone else hear that this season will NOT overlap with TROS? I heard it at a panel or press conference somewhere, I think. Anyway, if that is true, it lends credence to the half season only idea. confused
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 262
Likes : 1101
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 47
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 13 Oct 2019 - 11:35

@12 Parsnips wrote:I had trouble with the app too and was just finally able to watch it. Woo-hoo!

Did anyone else hear that this season will NOT overlap with TROS? I heard it at a panel or press conference somewhere, I think. Anyway, if that is true, it lends credence to the half season only idea. confused
@12 Parsnips

I recall at D23, when the graphic was posted, as KK was talking, that Star Wars Resistance had a loop/line that ended with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which is why I suspect, 1/2 a season.  (I very well could be wrong!) What adds to my suspicion it's only 1/2 a season, I cannot buy Season 2 on YouTube/Google Play. If a show is 1/2 a season, maybe it's not possible to buy it ahead of time. A lot of peculiar happenings. lol

Season 1 spoiled me.  It would be on DisneyNow Sunday morning.  Last week, it was there, but not operational for a bit.  This week, Episode 2 is not yet listed.  Sigh...I know everything will be on Disney+ (this is probably a part of the transition) - problem is, I cannot access it yet! lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 13 Oct 2019 - 13:23

It is listed for me on Disney Now, but I am getting that same error message from last week. I used to have breakfast with Kaz every Sunday! *sob* If worst comes to worst I guess I can actually watch it on the Disney Channel...if I can find it. I never watch it otherwise! (I’ve signed up for Disney+ also—should be fun!)

Anyway, I heard on a podcast (Skytalkers, maybe?) that there will be 19 episodes, so that sounds like a full season. But I’m not sure where that number is coming from, since I haven’t seen anything official one way or the other.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 262
Likes : 1101
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 47
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 13 Oct 2019 - 13:53

@12 Parsnips wrote:It is listed for me on Disney Now, but I am getting that same error message from last week. I used to have breakfast with Kaz every Sunday! *sob* If worst comes to worst I guess I can actually watch it on the Disney Channel...if I can find it. I never watch it otherwise! (I’ve signed up for Disney+ also—should be fun!)

Anyway, I heard on a podcast (Skytalkers, maybe?) that there will be 19 episodes, so that sounds like a full season. But I’m not sure where that number is coming from, since I haven’t seen anything official one way or the other.
@12 Parsnips

Same (about an official number of episodes) - I cannot confirm how many, either.  

'worse case scenario' - not really worse considering life..lol...but with this, if it's a repeat of last week, it will be available for free on the SW Kids YT channel on Monday. (it's what they did for Episode 1 last week)  Well..'worse' would be buying an episode from YT, but I'm not going to do that.  If anything, I'll wait one more month until Disney+ (Because of work tomorrow, I have to fall asleep earlyish this evening, and I think it airs 10pmish on The Disney Channel, which is why that is not my goto option).  If it ends up not being on Disney+, then I may never see it. lol


SW Kids YT Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDe7m0POuwkL1gwnQ-FVhMw
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1285
Likes : 3876
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum