Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 18 Apr - 16:14

Hey, everybody, my friend spilled the beans on the Season 2 first episode. Please PM me if you want to know the spoilers! sunny
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 3 May - 19:16

Hey all just to say for those of you in Uk the latter part of Resistance is being shown on Sky Disney HD on demand until 20th May . I’ll be catching up this bank holiday weekend - finally . Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Sat 29 Jun - 4:49

I finally got access to the final two episodes for season 1! Disney Australia had to fix the content on the itunes store... took a while but we got there!
So just wanted to say: I loved it!!! It was funny, entertaining and I cannot wait to see where it goes next!
A few random thoughts:
The Colossus is a very cool concept!
Watching Hosnian Prime get blown up in Resistance was way more moving for me than in TFA.
Poor Kaz.. but also - go Kaz! He has certainly come into his own. He is now well and truly a leader!
And Tam??!!! I get why she has made her choice - but she's been very quick to listen to the FO and give up on Jaegar- who had been like a father to her. He let her down? she let him down but giving up on him so easily! The FO is adept at preying on weaknesses, insecurities, slights, discontent and Tam fell for it. For now... I still have faith that she will change her ways and switch sides.. I cannot wait to see how this story pans out!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBastardofMandalore on Sat 29 Jun - 8:32

@DeeBee wrote:I finally got access to the final two episodes for season 1! Disney Australia had to fix the content on the itunes store... took a while but we got there!
So just wanted to say: I loved it!!! It was funny, entertaining and I cannot wait to see where it goes next!
A few random thoughts:
The Colossus is a very cool concept!
Watching Hosnian Prime get blown up in Resistance was way more moving for me than in TFA.
Poor Kaz.. but also - go Kaz! He has certainly come into his own. He is now well and truly a leader!
And Tam??!!! I get why she has made her choice - but she's been very quick to listen to the FO and give up on Jaegar- who had been like a father to her. He let her down? she let him down but giving up on him so easily! The FO is adept at preying on weaknesses, insecurities, slights, discontent and Tam fell for it. For now... I still have faith that she will change her ways and switch sides.. I cannot wait to see how this story pans out!
@DeeBee

I’m glad you got to finally watch the last few episodes. They were awesome!  Very Happy

I get the disappointment about Tam. She’s a great character. But, I think there’s a lot more to her story. Let’s not forget, the main theme of the show heavily relies on the “city of spies” cinematic trope. No one is who they appear to be. I think Yeager even said something very similar to Kaz along those lines. “Do you think you’re the only spy on this station?” With that being said I’m still holding on to my original speculation that Tam is also a spy, Mandalorian or otherwise, and that’s why she was quick to abandon her friends. She has a job to do. If her mission was to spy on the FO, she needed to find a way in by any means possible. I do think she genuinely cares for team Fireball and others on the Colossus though. I can see it really weighing on her conscience next season.

I’m definitely excited to see how the story plays out for Kaz and the others. But, I don’t think it will be so cut and dry good vs evil. Let’s hope the rabbit hole of espionage and betrayal, that Athena Portillo and Dave Filoni are leading us down, goes deeper in season 2. I can’t wait! Only a few more months to go...
TheBastardofMandalore
TheBastardofMandalore
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum