Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 15 Dec - 13:57

A pretty good episode this week (“Station to Station”) featuring both Tam and Kaz. A vast improvement over some of the recent weak episodes.

But I’m still not sure what the Colossus is actually doing...besides trying to keep itself going/surviving. We really need a goal besides that. Can they at least be trying to find if there’s anything left of the Resistance? That is the name of the show after all!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series) - Page 12 Empty Re: Star Wars: Resistance (New animated series)

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sun 15 Dec - 16:14

@12 Parsnips wrote:A pretty good episode this week (“Station to Station”) featuring both Tam and Kaz. A vast improvement over some of the recent weak episodes.

But I’m still not sure what the Colossus is actually doing...besides trying to keep itself going/surviving. We really need a goal besides that. Can they at least be trying to find if there’s anything left of the Resistance? That is the name of the show after all!
@12 Parsnips

Was there a promising connection between Tam and Kaz? Forgiveness?

Feeling uncertain about buying the episode. lol (Especially with credible spoiler reviews appearing soon/beginning tomorrow for TRoS, I will soon find out how much of my investment with SW will continue haha).

I will say of all the episodes, my favorite one thus far (this season) is Rendezvous Point. I love Torra's mother, Venise! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 15 Dec - 16:20

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@12 Parsnips wrote:A pretty good episode this week (“Station to Station”) featuring both Tam and Kaz. A vast improvement over some of the recent weak episodes.

@12 Parsnips

Was there a promising connection between Tam and Kaz? Forgiveness?

Feeling uncertain about buying the episode. lol (Especially with credible spoiler reviews appearing soon/beginning tomorrow for TRoS, I will soon find out how much of my investment with SW will continue haha).

I will say of all the episodes, my favorite one thus far (this season) is Rendezvous Point. I love Torra's mother, Venise! Very Happy Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Kaz and Tam do not interact directly. But there are definitely signs of forgiveness on Tam's part. Signs that could get her in big trouble with the FO!

12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 29 Dec - 13:49

Another good episode of Resistance, but where's Tam?!? Sad
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum