Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by special_cases on Fri 04 May 2018, 10:29 am

You know what - if there is really Reylo kid in IX - it should be a girl. When it'll be revealed, Kylo'll turn around, seeing her for the first time, and will finally say:

Spoiler:
My baby gurl...
avatar
special_cases
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 627
Likes : 2601
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 04 May 2018, 11:07 am

@special_cases wrote:You know what - if there is really Reylo kid in IX - it should be a girl. When it'll be revealed, Kylo'll turn around, seeing her for the first time, and will finally say:

Spoiler:
My baby gurl...
@special_cases

IT'S POTTERY
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30455
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 04 May 2018, 11:41 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:So... I've been thinking too much and did some digging around last night. *puts on tinfoil hat* And I'm leaning towards thinking that this 4chan/reddit guy is either a LF plant or a LF pawn.

First of all, I agree with @vaderito that 4chan/reddit leaker is likely the same person and that he's making it look like the same info is coming from multiple sources.

In both the TLJ "leak" and this "leak", he came out of the gate early and posted some visual details that were potential candidates to come out in early leaks/shooting leaks, e.g. in TLJ, about the Casino Planet, Finn having a love interest there, etc. With this leak, there are elements that could easily be confirmed (if true) through early casting/shooting rumors--e.g. Leia recast, alien girl character, water planet/Malta studio.

It's just enough to give the poster some credibility, and when these things start leaking during the shoot, people like us won't know what to believe, and it'll muddy the waters between what's real and what's FAF.

Interestingly, for those of you who were here in the runup to TLJ, we had another reddit poster who posted with a ton of confidence, seemed to use multiple accounts to make it look like things came from multiple sources, etc... We nicknamed him "Gangsta Rap Guy" (as his actual screenname was not something any of us wanted to type on a public board).

In any case, I dug back through some of GRG's posts last night...and guess what things he "called" for the overall direction of the ST?

* Reylo love child (that "drives Kylo's redemption arc)
* Episode IX being split in two
* Rey to eventually be revealed as Rey Palpatine.

Basically, I'm leaning towards thinking that the same LF "source" (or pool of sources) is feeding both FOOSLS and Gangsta Rap Guy, or stuff like the love child, Rey Palpatine is standard FAF from LF that they sprinkle in with their red herring leaks to confuse people.
@ISeeAnIsland

I am crazy behind, but I agree with everything you say. To add onto that, not only would the Canto Night stuff come out because it would be on-location filming, but by talking about Finn with a new LI would be a way that LF could start preparing hardcore fans for no FinnRey. There also probably a corollary effort at preparation for Reylo and that the audience should take Kylo/Ben seriously.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22445
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 04 May 2018, 11:58 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Hi all! Happy Star Wars day !May the 4th be with you all! Smile

Just to say didn’t the leaker say something about kylo and rey being secret lovers in the leak before he mentions the twist of the baby/ toddler . That would suggest to me that they have been sleeping together. Of course baby may be conceived through hand sex lol but I took it to mean they were sleeping together and that he got the age wrong of the child ie not 5 but more like 4 . If for instance rey started sleeping with kylo via the force bond ( he said they physically manifest - am putting both 4 chan and Reddit leaks together as same leaker )as soon as they got to
New resistance base then it’s all possible . Of course it could all be via hand sex because anything is possible via the force it seems in this saga! Lol!
@AhsokaTano

Right. The leaker said something like the child was a little older "than a toddler". That's a three-year-old. So that's not hand-sex baby. That's real-sex baby, lol.

At the same time, JJ loves his kisses. If there is any truth to this, we are getting a flashback of how that baby was conceived. I doubt it will be too visual, but there will be a serious kiss involved. With Solo being marketed as more sexual and Hera having a baby with Kanan, I think that it's possible that they will push the sexual boundaries a little more.

However, if they really are having an ongoing relationship, I will be pissed that Rey keeps the baby from him. That big reveal where he loses it sounds FAF. But a secret love affair with a secret child that he knows about would be very intriguing. It would put them both in grey territory and both in major risk with them respective factions.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22445
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by vaderito on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:01 pm

@SoloSideCousin They were preparing fans for no Storm Pilot. That's a very popular fandom that cornered the social activism importance angle and that LF used early after TFA came out to promote new movies as progressive (remember JJ saying that SW will absolutely have LBGT character in the future?). Finnrey has never been popular.

Re: Toddler. It sounds like the baby was born out of secret Force Bond sessions between the end of TLJ and beginning of IX, not out of hand touching, lol. The leaker said that they could physically be in each other's presence. I mean, we are very likely discussing crack but what the hell, it's fun. Unlike all-out war zzzzzzzz.

@ISeeAnIsland Yeah, same leaker with 2 different IDs (gangsta and FOOSLS) or 2 different leakers fed by the same source. Way too similar.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10149
Likes : 48937
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:05 pm

@SoloSideCousin

why would she keep their kid a secret from him?

She trusted him enough to bang and it seems like he isn't a bad ruler/person (let's forget about that life-sucking super weapon because Rey shouldn't know that - it's revealed later by the resistance spies or whatever) So why? What's her motivation?

But it's wasted time to theorize (it's fun nevertheless I know I know Wink )


avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1696
Likes : 8077
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:21 pm

What would be the crawl text for that plotline? Unbeknownst to their respective sides in the conflict, the Last Jedi Rey and Jedi Killer/Supreme Leader Kylo Ren have been hooking up on the down low and that one weekend in Canto Bight where things got to heavy before he had a chance to run to the space pharmacy has resulted in a Secret Force Sensitive Love Child.

I actually hope that it's legit because it's so ridiculously soap opera and over the top, I can't resist the ridiculousness. Secret love child is a staple for both soap operas and telenovelas. And she wouldn't say anything because then he'd insist that they have to come live with them because the Resistance is in the wrong school district. And secretly, he probably would HATE the idea of his kid being exposed to jerks like Poe.

One thing with previous leaks, they talked up the First Order's aggression in taking over the galaxy after blowing up Hosnian Prime. Yet we never saw anything about that other than the crawl text and Rey's one line to Luke. And they seemed to concentrate their core military force on chasing down the Resistance and got a large part of that wiped out by Holdo's kamikaze move.

avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7865
Likes : 35717
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by MeadowofAshes on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:24 pm

@snufkin wrote:What would be the crawl text for that plotline?  Unbeknownst to their respective sides in the conflict, the Last Jedi Rey and Jedi Killer/Supreme Leader Kylo Ren have been hooking up on the down low and that one weekend in Canto Bight where things got to heavy before he had a chance to run to the space pharmacy has resulted in a Secret Force Sensitive Love Child.

I actually hope that it's legit because it's so ridiculously soap opera and over the top, I can't resist the ridiculousness.
Secret love child is a staple for both soap operas and telenovelas. And she wouldn't say anything because then he'd insist that they have to come live with them because the Resistance is in the wrong school district. And secretly, he probably would HATE the idea of his kid being exposed to jerks like Poe.

One thing with previous leaks, they talked up the First Order's aggression in taking over the galaxy after blowing up Hosnian Prime. Yet we never saw anything about that other than the crawl text and Rey's one line to Luke. And they seemed to concentrate their core military force on chasing down the Resistance and got a large part of that wiped out by Holdo's kamikaze move.

@snufkin

Same, honestly. No part of this makes any structural or character sense but if Renperor's Baby ends up being canon, I will cackle in the theater.
avatar
MeadowofAshes
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2044
Likes : 11121
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:29 pm

@MeadowofAshes If she got pregnant from Force Time HandSex or whatever, that puts them back into PT midichlorians territory which is all types of ridiculous. And there have been enough "think pieces" after TLJ came out that there's no Will They or Won't They because Rey supposedly knows better now and won't that I really love the idea of having LF be like "Guess what guys, they did! She f**ked him in the hut and elsewhere and here's a baby as proof." I mean, better secret Reylo Love Child of the Supreme Leader than Broom Boi at Rey's Jedi Kindergarten School.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7865
Likes : 35717
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:39 pm

@ special _ cases
Thanks - thought yoda fitting as my avatar for today Smile
@ snufkin
I love your opening crawl !i would love it if we got something like that ( I know we won’t ) but I can just imagine everybody’s jaw would drop to the floor in total horror and shock ! Lol!
avatar
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 523
Likes : 1639
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:50 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:
I love your opening crawl !i would love it if we got something like that ( I know we won’t )  but I can just imagine everybody’s jaw would drop to the floor in total horror and shock ! Lol!
@AhsokaTano

That would be a great "hidden camera" case...inviting a large group of fanboys for (what they think is) a test viewing and instead of the real crawl they get that fake one...I would die to see their reaction! Shocked Suspect affraid Mad

And I would be like IYF IYF IYF the movie title will be "revenge of the reylos!" Err no
avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1696
Likes : 8077
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by californiagirl on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:56 pm

All this secret baby stuff isn't even reverse Anidala, it's straight up Anidala. We all know this is crack, if super-fun crack, but I think Rey and Ben will have the more normal life out in the open with marriage and babies that Anakin and Padme wanted. It's all part of the learning from failure/the mistakes of the past theme.
avatar
californiagirl
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 995
Likes : 4393
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Fri 04 May 2018, 12:59 pm

@snufkin wrote:@MeadowofAshes If she got pregnant from Force Time HandSex or whatever, that puts them back into PT midichlorians territory which is all types of ridiculous. And there have been enough "think pieces" after TLJ came out that there's no Will They or Won't They because Rey supposedly knows better now and won't that I really love the idea of having LF be like "Guess what guys, they did! She f**ked him in the hut and elsewhere and here's a baby as proof." I mean, better secret Reylo Love Child of the Supreme Leader than Broom Boi at Rey's Jedi Kindergarten School.
@snufkin

Anytime. Even in this WTF scenario.
Everything's better than Jedi Order 3.0. with the army of Broombois and Golden Boy General Poe watching over them.
avatar
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4456
Likes : 22079
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:12 pm

@Darth_Awakened I doubt that there will ever be an Army of Broombois because I took Luke's speech about ending the Jedi and the Force doesn't belong to anybody to mean that the future of the Force and who wields it won't be the provenance of one group. It's very much a meta commentary on the franchise and its overentitled/entrenched fandom who are too thick headed so far to figure out that he was breaking the fourth wall in that speech and talking directly to them. Anybody can be a fan and enjoy the franchise however they want it. Anybody who's a Force wielder can learn how to use it and incorporate it/be responsible for it without it being under the control of a larger group.

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, Rey and Ben sneaking around her getting knocked up/having their kid is absolutely a plot point that's going in IX.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7865
Likes : 35717
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:17 pm

@Night Huntress wrote:@SoloSideCousin

why would she keep their kid a secret from him?

She trusted him enough to bang and it seems like he isn't a bad ruler/person (let's forget about that life-sucking super weapon because Rey shouldn't know that - it's revealed later by the resistance spies or whatever) So why? What's her motivation?

But it's wasted time to theorize (it's fun nevertheless I know I know Wink )


@Night Huntress

I was just referring to the spoiler that might have some truth mixed with FAF.  The spoiler said she hid the kid.

@Vaderito, you're absolutely right. It was about Stormpilot. I am on information overload with this fandom, lol.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22445
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by rawpowah on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:26 pm

@snufkin wrote:@Darth_Awakened I doubt that there will ever be an Army of Broombois because I took Luke's speech about ending the Jedi and the Force doesn't belong to anybody to mean that the future of the Force and who wields it won't be the provenance of one group. It's very much a meta commentary on the franchise and its overentitled/entrenched fandom who are too thick headed so far to figure out that he was breaking the fourth wall in that speech and talking directly to them. Anybody can be a fan and enjoy the franchise however they want it. Anybody who's a Force wielder can learn how to use it and incorporate it/be responsible for it without it being under the control of a larger group.

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, Rey and Ben sneaking around her getting knocked up/having their kid is absolutely a plot point that's going in IX.
@snufkin

Interesting. Do you think she's going to have the kid at the end of the movie, or at the start like the leaker said? How do you see this sneaking and getting knocked up scenario play out?

I'm all for fanboys having meltdowns, but tbh I don't like the idea this leaker puts forth about Ben wanting to kill Rey and enslaving planets to power the FO. It seams really at odds with his characterization in the movies. So it honestly kind of boggles me that this seems to be something that's not taken into consideration when supporting these leaks.
avatar
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 835
Likes : 4287
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:29 pm

@rawpowah No idea! Just the whole thing is so ridiculous, I'm like sure let's go with it! Or you can use my proposed crawl text, they've been Force Booty Calling each other and things got out of hand before the Supreme Leader had enough time to send off Mitaka to get some condoms at the pharmacy down the street.
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7865
Likes : 35717
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by rawpowah on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:34 pm

@snufkin Idk. For me it's very important for Ben to get redeemed and actually survive, and I don't think wanting to kill his baby mamma and enslaving planets is going to accomplish that. Secret baby or not. If anything, that kid is basically a death warrant for Ben.


Last edited by rawpowah on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 835
Likes : 4287
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:34 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@Night Huntress

I was just referring to the spoiler that might have some truth mixed with FAF.  The spoiler said she hid the kid.
@SoloSideCousin

Yes, I know- sorry my question was aimed at the leaked FAF spoiler not you directly Cool

avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1696
Likes : 8077
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by special_cases on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:41 pm

@rawpowah wrote:
@snufkin wrote:@Darth_Awakened I doubt that there will ever be an Army of Broombois because I took Luke's speech about ending the Jedi and the Force doesn't belong to anybody to mean that the future of the Force and who wields it won't be the provenance of one group. It's very much a meta commentary on the franchise and its overentitled/entrenched fandom who are too thick headed so far to figure out that he was breaking the fourth wall in that speech and talking directly to them. Anybody can be a fan and enjoy the franchise however they want it. Anybody who's a Force wielder can learn how to use it and incorporate it/be responsible for it without it being under the control of a larger group.

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, Rey and Ben sneaking around her getting knocked up/having their kid is absolutely a plot point that's going in IX.
@snufkin

Interesting. Do you think she's going to have the kid at the end of the movie, or at the start like the leaker said? How do you see this sneaking and getting knocked up scenario play out?

I'm all for fanboys having meltdowns, but tbh I don't like the idea this leaker puts forth about Ben wanting to kill Rey and enslaving planets to power the FO. It seams really at odds with his characterization in the movies. So it honestly kind of boggles me that this seems to be something that's not taken into consideration when supporting these leaks.
@rawpowah

Well. the leak doesn't say that "enslaving planets" is Kylo's plan and desire. It sounds like something that Hux will support and it's not surprising that he is the one who wants to destroy Kylo with "revealing" it. There can be different explanation why it's happening and that Kylo is not aware of these resources. If you take the fact that Rey begged Kylo to turn and he didn't turn and became the Supreme Leader out of the context and make a leak about it, it will sound in the worst way possible.
avatar
special_cases
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 627
Likes : 2601
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:46 pm

You know thinking about it now battlefront and kylo saying “ I feel the life in you “, the Poe comics and leia wishing about a granddaughter to have padme’s dresses and shortly after we had that “ leak” end of December about episode 9 going for hamlet vibe someone else posted there would be a child in 9 on Reddit . And now this . It’s like the reylo baby won’t go away . Either they are all copying each other and toying with us or Lucasfilm are carefully and subliminally planting this idea in our brains ......
avatar
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 523
Likes : 1639
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Darth Dingbat on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:53 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:You know thinking about it now battlefront and kylo saying “ I feel the life in you “, the Poe comics and leia wishing about a granddaughter to have padme’s dresses and shortly after we had that “ leak” end of December about episode 9 going for hamlet vibe someone else posted there would be a child in 9 on Reddit . And now this . It’s like the reylo baby won’t go away . Either they are all copying each other and toying with us or Lucasfilm are carefully and subliminally planting this idea in our brains ......
@AhsokaTano

Not to mention a surprise love child even in Rebels rabbit
avatar
Darth Dingbat
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4554
Likes : 30455
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:58 pm

@ Darth Dingbat
Oh yes ! Little Jacen ! Am starting to
Think this isn’t all coincidence ...
avatar
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 523
Likes : 1639
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SoloSideCousin on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:59 pm

@rawpowah wrote:@snufkin Idk. For me it's very important for Ben to get redeemed and actually survive, and I don't think wanting to kill his baby mamma and enslaving planets is going to accomplish that. Secret baby or not. If anything, that kid is basically a death warrant for Ben.
@rawpowah

Rey at Disneyland just said yesterday that there is still light in Kylo and reason for hope with him.  So I think the attacking Rey and the people-eating machine are as FAF.

But, for as fun as Secret Love Child is, it puts Ben at serious risk for death at the end. Then again, the same leaker said that they were trying to sign Adam for more movies, so who knows, lol. I think folks are just excited by the Love Child concept when we basically know nothing else.
avatar
SoloSideCousin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4641
Likes : 22445
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Night Huntress on Fri 04 May 2018, 1:59 pm

@rawpowah wrote:@snufkin Idk. For me it's very important for Ben to get redeemed and actually survive, and I don't think wanting to kill his baby mamma and enslaving planets is going to accomplish that. Secret baby or not. If anything, that kid is basically a death warrant for Ben.
@rawpowah

Yes, I agree- as much as I want them to have a reylo baby... not under these circumstances. And Rey already having Ben's offspring would mean the Skywalker line is secured and Ben's chance for survival will drop drastically. No

I only want reylo baby in an epilogue when Ben is redeemed or "balanced" or whatever and he reconciled with his family, the big conflict is resolved blah blah. Not to ad even more on his already long list of bad decisions.


Last edited by Night Huntress on Fri 04 May 2018, 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1696
Likes : 8077
Date d'inscription : 2017-08-24
Age : 36
Localisation : Switzerland

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum