Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 08 May 2018, 11:25 pm

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Sorry for the DP, but Bothan-Spy2 has a new "leak", and I figured it was best to create a new post to separate it from the previous discussion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8i2g3a/a_tidbit_on_mara_and_leia/

Bothan-Spy2 wrote:Hello again, everyone!

There will, again, be SPOILERS for Episode IX in here, so if you want to stay spoil-free, turn away.

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the confusion on whether or not I am Bothan-Spy. That is something I should have anticipated and for some reason just didn't.

I am not Bothan-Spy. Just a leaker in the same vein as them. Now let's get on with the leaks!

Yesterday I posted my leak that Naboo would be featured in Episode IX, and I'm back again today with another minor-ish leak.

This one is sorta a two-parter with two minor leaks.

Part 1:

That casting call for "Mara" is going to be a stand-in for Leia. This was the main thing that indicated to me that Leia would not have a funeral on Naboo, as she is for sure in the movie in some form.

Part 2:

Hux, Kylo, and Leia will all share a scene together. As far as I can tell it's a scene with just them three but it's really impossible for me to know everyone that will be in it. The context of the scene I don't know. All I know is that you will see Kylo, Leia and Hux together onscreen in Episode IX.

That's all I have for now! Stay tuned in the coming days for more!

So...the "Hux, Kylo, and Leia" sharing a scene together could possibly fit with a "leak" from A User From The Forum That Shall Not Be Named, who claimed that he'd heard there was originally supposed to be a scene in IX where Leia confronts Kylo, and Hux sneaks up and tries to shoot Leia, but Kylo freezes the blaster bolt.
@ISeeAnIsland

Why are the commenters on that post all thinking that "stand-in" has to mean CGI Leia? To me it seems like "Mara" is a placeholder/code-name for Leia. Geez.
@SoloSideCousin

Honestly, that was my first impression from reading that, too. Like the name "Mara" is a placeholder for Leia...
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Wed 09 May 2018, 12:00 am

@ISeeAnIsland

Good Morning everyone!  Cool

Well, we theorized that "Mara" could be a codename for "Leia recast" without any insider knowledge... but whatever  Laughing

Sometimes I wonder if those "leakers" are secretly taking reylo theories- rewrite them a little bit, and than sell them as spoilers *adjusts tinfoil hat*  Wink

no, seriously. This Bothan Spy leaker seems the most legit to me so far. Although it could be also an "act" to seem credible.  Confus
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Wed 09 May 2018, 12:05 am

@Night Huntress wrote:@ISeeAnIsland

Good Morning everyone!  Cool

Well, we theorized that "Mara" could be a codename for "Leia recast" without any insider knowledge... but whatever  Laughing

Sometimes I wonder if those "leakers" are secretly taking reylo theories- rewrite them a little bit, and than sell them as spoilers *adjusts tinfoil hat*  Wink

no, seriously. This Bothan Spy leaker seems the most legit to me so far. Although it could be also an "act" to seem credible.  Confus
@Night Huntress

At the very least, they've read @vaderito's meta on "how to spot a FAF", and they're making sure to avoid all of those red flags. Laughing
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Awakened on Wed 09 May 2018, 1:04 am

The only thing I find a bit "off" is the mention of Kylo-Hux-Leia scene.

If he came with something new - not the rehash of an older rumor from the place that shall not be named - it would sound more legit to me.

Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 on Wed 09 May 2018, 1:15 am

Am I being too naive when I think that this dude (BothanSpy2) sounds more legit than the rest?
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 09 May 2018, 3:51 am

Yeah he/she is sounding more legit to me or trying to sound more legit to me . If Mara is leia as we suspected and they are casting someone 40-50 then that’s interesting in itself because that suggests we could get big flashback reveals around the time of Bloodline the book when it all goes wrong for leia ( leia is in her 40s at that time and that’s the age they are looking for the actress )with Vader reveal, birth of resistance and Ben is about 23( that key age in Star Wars which is a major turning point for the hero in the other trilogies ). I would love them to show all this . And Ransolm Casterfo! Smile
AhsokaTano
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 09 May 2018, 4:15 am

Ok another day , another fake leak - just found this one - I don’t like this one at all especially with what they are saying about what they are going to do with kylo’s hair. Sad

Some Star Wars leaks I found on 4chan.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8i2ox4/some_star_wars_leaks_i_found_on_4chan/?st=JGYVYQUQ&sh=04c68e31
AhsokaTano
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Wed 09 May 2018, 4:21 am

@AhsokaTano They claim Poe is force sensitive, so you know it's BS. Laughing

These LF plants are hard at work. I wonder what leaked.
rawpowah
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 09 May 2018, 4:33 am

@rawpowah
Wonder what did leak because we are getting a flurry of these fake leaks now. The reason the shaved head kylo concept disturbs me is because it’s in the art concept book for last Jedi - just hope they don’t go there as I love kylo with hair . I don’t mind them going with shorter hair ( though I love his long hair )just not shaved . Hair seems to be part of a significant change and growth in character in Rebels ( like the Jedi padawan I suppose cutting his braid off once he becomes a Jedi )ie Ezra goes for shorn look, even Sabine by the end of the series and when Kanan becomes Caleb dume again he cuts off his hair . I just hope they don’t go there for episode 9 to show kylo character change . The only way I could see them doing this is if kylo is meant to echo Vader and they think let’s make him resemble him too with shaved head . Lucasfilm do not go there ! Lol!
Here it is from last Jedi art concept book:
AhsokaTano
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick on Wed 09 May 2018, 6:03 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@rawpowah
Wonder what did leak because we are getting a flurry of these fake leaks now. The reason the shaved head kylo concept disturbs me is because it’s in the art concept book for last Jedi - just hope they don’t go there as I love kylo with hair . I don’t mind them going with shorter hair ( though I love his long hair )just not shaved . Hair seems to be part of a significant change and growth  in character in Rebels ( like the Jedi padawan I suppose cutting his braid off once he becomes a Jedi )ie Ezra goes for shorn look, even Sabine by the end of the series and when Kanan becomes Caleb dume again he cuts off his hair . I just hope they don’t go there for episode 9 to show kylo character change . The only way I could see them doing this is if kylo is meant to echo Vader and they think let’s make him resemble him too with shaved head . Lucasfilm do not go there ! Lol!
Here it is from last Jedi art concept book:
@AhsokaTano

Oh no BaldKylo! Please anything but that Evil or Very Mad
No, seriously, I'm not particularly worried about this option. After all they have spent two whole movies showing Kylo as a beautiful dark prince, they put a lot of effort into it (fluffy hair, red lips... not to mention the blessed shirtless scene).
I highly doubt that they would ruin everything with a ridiculous bald Supreme Leader Mad
cherrylipstick
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyofLightSide on Wed 09 May 2018, 7:27 am

Oh please, they won't shave his hair. Leave his hair alone, FAFers *shakes fist in the air*
ReyofLightSide
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Wed 09 May 2018, 7:36 am

I think his hair is safe. Kylo is meant to appeal to women imo and his hair is a huge asset. Smile
rawpowah
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Wed 09 May 2018, 7:55 am

I really can’t understand why everyone has a problem with bald Kylo? Since his hair is part of his pride I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to shave in episode IX, as part of his redemption. It’s something we usually see for women (losing hair as a shame sign) but it would be cool for Kylo too.

Not saying that that first leaker was saying the absolutely truth but maybe there was some truth (underwater planet , leia recast even Reylo baby who knows) and now they are throwing all the other fake leaks at us so the first one loses credibility

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Wed 09 May 2018, 8:02 am

Seems to me like Leia recast is the common thing for these "leaks",maybe that's the actual info mixed in with a bunch of fake stuff.That's something that will probably get announced anyway and not something many people speculated since most theories involved already dead Leia.This new leaker seems more credible tho I'm still not buying it.But at least they're not giving out the whole movie with all the details so I'm not totally writing it off.

Mila95
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed 09 May 2018, 8:19 am

@loversinthestorm wrote:I really can’t understand why everyone has a problem with bald Kylo? Since his hair is part of his pride I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to shave in episode IX, as part of his redemption. It’s something we usually see for women (losing hair as a shame sign) but it would be cool for Kylo too.

Not saying that that first leaker was saying the absolutely  truth but maybe there was some truth (underwater planet , leia recast even Reylo baby who knows) and now they are throwing all the other fake leaks at us so the first one loses credibility
@loversinthestorm

I'm going to go ahead and postulate that Kylo's long hairstyle is less about his pride and more about the fact that Adam Driver (while a very handsome individual) has large ears that stick out. I don't mean that as an insult - I think they're cute. But they've also gone to great pains to style him so they're hidden, so I think they don't want to go completely "boyish" with his look at any point (and the fact that they had concept art of a shaved look that they then went back on is a testament to this I think; I think they realized that Adam Driver wouldn't actually look the way they wanted him to look with that hairdo, lol). Also, as a sidenote, if you look at his filmography and look at his hairstyles you'll realize he hasn't had a haircut that has exposed his ears in a really long while. It's a deliberate thing. Shaving his head would limit his roles in the interim.

None of this is to say that it's not possible, I just mean it's probably not likely for more than just in-story reasons.

nickandnora
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Wed 09 May 2018, 9:05 am

@nickandnora

I agree, i've seen quite a few interviews and he seems super insecure about his ears, I would feel bad for him if they made him shave his head tbh

Riri
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Wed 09 May 2018, 9:30 am

@Riri wrote:@nickandnora

I agree, i've seen quite a few interviews and he seems super insecure about his ears, I would feel bad for him if they made him shave his head tbh
@Riri

Also, if LF truly planned on shaving his head for IX, they wouldn't have shows us concept art of Baldo Ren. They would have kept it under wraps.
rawpowah
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon on Wed 09 May 2018, 9:44 am

OMG there's already this much out in crack/fake and maybe some real spoilers. Yeeeezzzz. Shocked
Blood Moon
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Wed 09 May 2018, 9:47 am

@nickandnora wrote:
@loversinthestorm wrote:I really can’t understand why everyone has a problem with bald Kylo? Since his hair is part of his pride I wouldn’t be surprised if he had to shave in episode IX, as part of his redemption. It’s something we usually see for women (losing hair as a shame sign) but it would be cool for Kylo too.

Not saying that that first leaker was saying the absolutely  truth but maybe there was some truth (underwater planet , leia recast even Reylo baby who knows) and now they are throwing all the other fake leaks at us so the first one loses credibility
@loversinthestorm

I'm going to go ahead and postulate that Kylo's long hairstyle is less about his pride and more about the fact that Adam Driver (while a very handsome individual) has large ears that stick out. I don't mean that as an insult - I think they're cute. But they've also gone to great pains to style him so they're hidden, so I think they don't want to go completely "boyish" with his look at any point (and the fact that they had concept art of a shaved look that they then went back on is a testament to this I think; I think they realized that Adam Driver wouldn't actually look the way they wanted him to look with that hairdo, lol). Also, as a sidenote, if you look at his filmography and look at his hairstyles you'll realize he hasn't had a haircut that has exposed his ears in a really long while. It's a deliberate thing. Shaving his head would limit his roles in the interim.

None of this is to say that it's not possible, I just mean it's probably not likely for more than just in-story reasons.
@nickandnora

This. Honestly why I'm sceptical he'll even have shortened hair let alone full on bald. JJ of all people who had Kylo looking like this:

and said he "looks like a sort of prince" is hardly going to have him chop off all his hair. Kylo especially in TFA was styled to look very different from Adam Driver irl, and that was very deliberate with the hairstyle being a big part of that. Also, if he's going to be the love interest for Rey why would you do that to her?

Last edited by Kylo Rey on Wed 09 May 2018, 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by IoJovi on Wed 09 May 2018, 10:09 am

@SoloSideCousin wrote:
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Sorry for the DP, but Bothan-Spy2 has a new "leak", and I figured it was best to create a new post to separate it from the previous discussion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/8i2g3a/a_tidbit_on_mara_and_leia/

Bothan-Spy2 wrote:Hello again, everyone!

There will, again, be SPOILERS for Episode IX in here, so if you want to stay spoil-free, turn away.

I would first like to sincerely apologize for the confusion on whether or not I am Bothan-Spy. That is something I should have anticipated and for some reason just didn't.

I am not Bothan-Spy. Just a leaker in the same vein as them. Now let's get on with the leaks!

Yesterday I posted my leak that Naboo would be featured in Episode IX, and I'm back again today with another minor-ish leak.

This one is sorta a two-parter with two minor leaks.

Part 1:

That casting call for "Mara" is going to be a stand-in for Leia. This was the main thing that indicated to me that Leia would not have a funeral on Naboo, as she is for sure in the movie in some form.

Part 2:

Hux, Kylo, and Leia will all share a scene together. As far as I can tell it's a scene with just them three but it's really impossible for me to know everyone that will be in it. The context of the scene I don't know. All I know is that you will see Kylo, Leia and Hux together onscreen in Episode IX.

That's all I have for now! Stay tuned in the coming days for more!

So...the "Hux, Kylo, and Leia" sharing a scene together could possibly fit with a "leak" from A User From The Forum That Shall Not Be Named, who claimed that he'd heard there was originally supposed to be a scene in IX where Leia confronts Kylo, and Hux sneaks up and tries to shoot Leia, but Kylo freezes the blaster bolt.
@ISeeAnIsland

Why are the commenters on that post all thinking that "stand-in" has to mean CGI Leia? To me it seems like "Mara" is a placeholder/code-name for Leia. Geez.
@SoloSideCousin

The use of CGI Leia was debunked in early 2017 shortly after Carrie's death. I believe it was Kathleen Kennedy who said that Carrie would not be appearing in IX. That sparked my sense even then they would be recasting because if they weren't, KK would have said Leia instead of Carrie. Whatever was decided, was done probably a year ago or now at this point. Yet we have gotten not one quote or quip debunking said recast. Personally I think they're waiting as long as possible to make the announcement, to minimize the "it's too soon," comments. If I'm right, they'll probably make the official announcement sometime in 2019 if I had to guess.
IoJovi
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Wed 09 May 2018, 10:30 am

i would hope that if they are going to recast Leia, that they would let the public know at some time before the film came out. I think there would be a huge backlash, if people went to the movie and saw the recast Leia. Carrie is so beloved, that I think it would be better to let people get used to the change. Of course, there will be people not happy and think of it as a betrayal of some sort, but they will never please everyone.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Wed 09 May 2018, 10:50 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Yeah he/she is sounding more legit to me or trying to sound more legit to me . If Mara is leia as we suspected and they are casting someone 40-50 then that’s interesting in itself because that suggests we could get big flashback reveals around the time of Bloodline the book when it all goes wrong for leia ( leia is in her 40s at that time and that’s the age they are looking for the actress  )with Vader reveal, birth of resistance and Ben is about 23( that key age in Star Wars which is a major turning point for the hero in the other trilogies ). I would love them to show all this . And Ransolm Casterfo! Smile
@AhsokaTano
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Wed 09 May 2018, 11:15 am

people still believe in Baldo Ren??? Seriously? lol!

I personally don't even care that much- my husband shaved his head ones and I was like "yeah, whatever" Rolling Eyes (his mother freaked out though it was really funny!  Laughing )
I don't mind bald men if the look suits them- but Adam Driver just isn't the type...I don't mean it as an insult.
He is a remarkably good looking guy and I love his ears, but with a shaved head he would look more boyish and kind of weird.
Not the look they want to go for in IX Evil or Very Mad

I also agree with Kylo Rey (and repeat myself from a few weeks ago)

JJ made him ridiculously beautiful in that interrogation scene in TFA. His hair looked like something out of a shampoo commercial.
Some people think he would made him bald? No Qst
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 on Wed 09 May 2018, 3:18 pm

Trust me (who doesn't know ANYTHING but knows THIS): Adam will never let 'em shave his head for SW (or most probably anything else).
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Thu 10 May 2018, 4:46 pm

@Darth Dingbat wrote:See, the weird thing about that leaker is that he obviously got the story wrong, but some of the details were uncannily accurate. Among others, the mention of a Las Vegas planet. He posted that "leak" in December 2015, when NOBODY knew about Canto Bight. That was a really lucky guess, and back then it made me wonder if he'd actually seen some pieces of concept art without knowing the context.
@Darth Dingbat
@special_cases wrote:I know what is wrong with leak, I read it 50+ times while waiting for TLJ lol but it's undeniable that he guessed the most unbelievable things in 8 days after TFA's premiere. Comparing to leaks from November 2017 this guy was very close to the main ideas in the film and got wrong details about these ideas.
@special_cases
Yes, for me this definitely means the leaker must’ve seen something - even if it’s only a piece of concept art. In fact, the leaker didn’t need to have access to the script to easily guess things from the concept art such as that some kind of casino planet would be featured in a movie. Same goes for Reylo developing feelings for each other (hand touching) or killing Snoke/teaming up (Praetorian Guards fight) and so on.

@special_cases wrote:Even if it's real, there is no guarantee that the leaker got all details right from storyboards.
@special_cases
@ISeeAnIsland wrote:Their TLJ "leak" read very much like someone who maybe saw a few storyboards/some concept art but had little to no context and tried to fill in the details himself.

If there's any truth to this leak, that's probably the case here. Like, I don't buy Kylo knowingly having a slave planet to keep the First Order war machine going...but I would buy Hux having something like that behind Kylo's back. That sort of thing isn't something that someone who got a glimpse of a few storyboards is likely to know.
@ISeeAnIsland
@Piper Maru wrote:By the way, I don't think it's impossible that this guy saw something. Yes, a lot of things from his TLJ leak were different, but I do think he had access to concepts/pages of the first treatment – Canto Bight and certain elements of Rey and Kylo's interaction. From the first treatment to the final product a lot of things change, sometimes drastically (remember TFA's early script with Luke's floating hand and the early concept of Jedi Killer eating suns?).
@Piper Maru
@Darth Dingbat wrote:Btw, I just noticed that the person talks about a "source". So if his information is really based on concept art/storyboards, it's likely second- or third-hand information from someone who has seen it.

We do know that random people hear things from insider sources. For TLJ, there was someone on another forum who was told random things that seemed fake because of the lack of context and his own weird speculation, but turned out to be true. Stuff like "Rey in a holding cell".
@Darth Dingbat
If this leak’s real, then the only things we can legitimately expect are: some underwater setting, a child sometime in the movie (baby Ben in a flashback? reylo baby in an epilogue?) and Leia not dying offscreen in the opening crawl (but possibly dying as soon as the movie begins). The rest is just as you guys say - the author’s misinterpretation, speculation mixed with imagination or even hearsay.

@nickandnora wrote:Best guesses are that this guy is a plant from the studio itself controlling leaks (mixing real and false pieces of information that are completely out of context), or he's someone who's seen the storyboards and doesn't understand the context at all, OR he's a lower level employee who thinks he has a reliable source and is feeling important about it, when really he's being super-duped in the long run (as several of you have said, Rey Palpatine really, really smacks of "leak trap" to me.)
@nickandnora
When I joined this forum, I promised myself I wouldn’t read any spoilers or rumours but I just can’t resist  lol! . If Lucasfilm ‘leaks’ stuff this early into production, I don’t know how I’ll survive the emotional ride in the next year and a half  Razz .
@Kylo Rey wrote:It's also possible that even if he did get a few details correct, he's using it to boost his credibility and doesn't actually have anything this time round so he's making everything up. A lot of leakers do that. Very few people would have seen the storyboard at this point, especially as it seems they were completed recently, so it would be easy for Disney to track down this person.
@Kylo Rey
I keep wondering if trolling us is that much fun for such people or if they’re simply so bored  Razz .

@Night Huntress
@Night Huntress wrote:OK, let's take a closer look - just for the fun of it:

- Luke tells Rey what happened during the fall of his academy. - right - not hard to guess though
Agreed  Approves .
@Night Huntress wrote:- Kylo Ren is growing in power. He possesses a skill for manipulating the force that has never been seen. Snoke senses this and aims to replace Kylo with Rey, and plans to use Kylo to do it. - wrong
This can be subjective and far-fetched speculation on a piece of concept art showing force bonds - the leaker might’ve believed force skyping was Kylo’s doing.
@Night Huntress wrote:- Luke trains Rey in the ways of the Force.  well partly right

- Rey confronts the spiritual test of the darkness within herself. very vague- with much much fantasy this could be the cave scene

- Kylo murders Snoke, having known all along Snoke was aiming to replace him before he grew powerful enough to overtake him, and declares himself ruler of the First Order. There is a slight rift among the troopers in whether they will follow Kylo or Hux. right more or less

- Rey leaves against Luke's wishes to confront Kylo. The B plot of the story is what drives her out. right
Agreed  Approves .
@Night Huntress wrote:now the funny parts:

- Kylo Ren and Rey fight again. There is an underlying sense of attraction between the two. Kylo Ren is much, much stronger than he was in their last fight. He beats Rey and reveals he spared her life in the temple purge and left her on Jakku. He again beckons her to join him. This time, the result of that offer is left up in the air. wrong
Isn’t it partially right, though? Kylo and Rey were undeniably attracted to each other in TLJ and he did ask her to join him in ruling the galaxy.
@Night Huntress wrote:- Captain Phasma has placed a substantial bounty on Finn's head. maybe? but it's not in the movie

- She and Hux are relentlessly searching the Galaxy for the Resistance. wrong

- They find the Resistance base and decimate it with an impressive land assault. could be Crait but still..
Agreed  Approves .
@Night Huntress wrote:- Finn and Poe meet a refugee and the three of them spend most of the story evading bounty hunters and the First Order. wrong

- Finn falls for the refugee. Head over heels. wrong

- On a planet that's essentially the Las Vegas of the Galaxy, the refugee turns on Finn and Poe and collects the bounty on their heads.
They are captured and tortured on this planet. wrong
Since this leak refers to the early version of the script, it’s possible some stuff was legit - Finn and Poe were supposed to go to Canto Bight together and the refugee could’ve evolved into two people - Rose and DJ.
@Night Huntress wrote:- It's here that Rey and Kylo fight.  wrong

- Finn manages an escape but Poe is captured and sent to what is essentially maximum security for the First Order.
That's the first treatment. wrong

Other tidbits include the mention that the Galaxy is absolutely war torn right now with no leadership and many systems just fending for themselves.
not explored in the movie

Del Toro will play a bounty hunter. nope

Luke refuses to join the fight on either side. This upsets Leia wrong

Kylo Ren will kill an officer for mentioning the scar on his face. wrong
Agreed  Approves .
I feel like this person saw something related to TLJ and filled in the missing pieces with their own subjective imagination. I wonder if it’s happening again?   scratch
@Darth Dingbat wrote:The thing is, that TLJ "leak" makes more sense if you reduce it to some visuals that the person might have really seen, and then embellished and imagined the rest.

Let's say for the sake of an argument that he saw some pieces of concept art. He may have seen art of:

-  a casino planet
- Poe in Canto Bight prison (as it was Poe and Finn who originally went there)
- new female character (in fact Rose, but became "refugee girl" in his own imagination)
- some art hinting at romance between Finn and this new female character
- Kylo killing Snoke
- Phasma and Hux handing the credits to DJ (hence => DJ as bounty hunter)
- Kylo "beckoning" at Rey to join him
- Kylo as Supreme Leader
- FO's "impressive land assault" on the Resistance base

Not saying he's real. But Finn and Poe's adventure on a Las Vegas planet is an example of a really lucky guess for December 2015. The casino planet only became a staple in the fake leaks after Dubrovnik became common knowledge, and even then there was no certainty whether it was actually a casino planet.

Likewise - again, assuming the person really has seen something - the new "leak" might be reduced to possible visuals he has seen. For example:

- ocean planet
- new alien female character
- Reylo Force bond
- Rey holding a child, presumed to be hers
- Rey's ragtag band of Force users

etc.
@Darth Dingbat

@MeadowofAshes wrote:As much money as I'd pay to see the Renperor Reylo Love Child Laughing, TLJ purposely built toward then subverted a kiss 3 times. They're building the dramatic tension toward a kiss in IX. So... Rey and Kylo have a love child without having their first big kiss on screen? Laughing

No, I buy a kid, but I buy a kid at the end of the movie as a "And they lived happily ever after."
@MeadowofAshes
@nickandnora wrote:As a sidenote about these "spoilers"... keeping in mind that I'm just a person, and have absolutely no inside info about anything one way or another... my best, most logical guess about this "child" that seems to have evolved into a Reylo lovechild out of probable context confusion or storyboard misunderstanding (or completely fake information) is that he/she is part of a vision or flashback that is essentially the reveal of the future Rey saw when she touched Kylo's hand.

ie. She saw some sort of vision during the hut scene that indicated a family, including a wife and child, and perhaps as the film goes on and her feelings for Kylo progress, she begins to self-substitute into said vision (to whatever extent she wasn't already subconsciously projecting herself into it already).

That might account for the "NO THEY HAD A LOVECHILD TOGETHER" insistence that, frankly, out of everything this person has said, makes the least amount of sense, story-wise (at least in the way this leaker is saying).
@nickandnora
I think the child might also be baby Ben in a flashback but reylo baby in an epilogue or a vision would be wonderful too - I’d love to see antis’ and fanboys’ faces during such a reveal  Twisted Evil .

@Riri wrote:Think of it this way, the leak could have been worse, like, Damerey for instance. lol!
@Riri
So true!  Jumping

I admit I’ve become confused by all these leaks - so many of them surfacing all of the sudden that I lost count. So I skimmed through this thread and Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumours and came up with a list of ‘spoilers’ we’ve got so far - doesn’t include rumours ‘Yoda will appear in IX’ or ‘casting call for a character code-named Mara’ from tabloids and similar outlets. Is this all?
1. Fake leak from 4chan re-posted by arcantiger on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo survives and forms a new order with Rey who’s revealed to have been created by Snoke who’s Darth Plagueis and who’s in the Voldemort-like fetus form.
2. Fake/possibly partially legit leak from 4chan originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor and the story takes place underwater on an aquatic planet. Casting call for a Caucasian toddler, five people of various ethnicities and genders as well as Leia; extended contracts for Adam, Daisy and John to film further.
3. Fake/possibly partially legit leak by FOOSLS on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor but in reality the First Order has a secret base on an aquatic planet where they power up stuff with populations from conquered planets; Kylo’s hunting down force sensitives and has a love child with Rey that he’s unaware of; Leia’s alive at least for some time.
Likely the author of this leak is the same as that of no. 2. They got a few important bits from TLJ right after TFA premiere.
4. Fake/predictable leak from the other forum originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor whereas Poe turns to disgraceful tactics while Finn’s a better leader and Rose’s a voice of reason; Hux kills Leia; Rey builds a lightsabre staff and fights Knights of Ren with Kylo; force ghosts Luke and Snoke; flashbacks of baby Ben and baby Rey, Rey’s killed her parents; finnrose endgame, reylo endgame; Kylo forms a new order with Rey’s help.
5. Fake leak by IntelligentAnybody on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s possessed by Snoke’s spirit hidden in a horcrux-like ring, Rey saves him by cutting of his hand; Kylo dies and Rey forms a new order in his name.
6. Fake/predictable leak from reddit originally shared on our forum here
Leia dies offscreen; Hux tries to kill Kylo; Kylo survives and ends up with Rey exiled on Ahch-To.
7. Fake/possibly partially true leak by Bothan-Spy2 on reddit - part 1 and part 2 originally shared on our forum here and here
The story might take place on a green planet; casting call for Leia and a scene with Kylo, Hux and Leia.
8. Fake leak by mortisisdeath on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor and trains Broom Boy, this relationship redeems him; Rey’s committed to killing Kylo until she sees his suffering upon Broom Boy’s death; Rey’s mother appears and kills Rey, Kylo transfers his life to Rey, Rey lives, Kylo dies, Leia transfers her life to Kylo, Kylo lives, Leia dies; reylo endgame, stormpilot endgame.
9. Fake leak from 4chan shared by TomNookComptonStr8 on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s bald; Poe’s force sensitive; force ghost Obi-Wan.

Also, Bothan-Spy2 threads on reddit have been blocked due to apparently being fake?
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum