Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 2:22 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:Lololol I read that thread. No offence but Adam can barely grown anything past a goatee. Anyway, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Crying with laughter:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Img_0721
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Img_0722
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Img_0723

ROFL

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8re5ku/star_wars_episode_ix_leaks_please_read/?st=JIIWR4NR&sh=9d01b639
@Kylo Rey

This is brilliant. The only thing missing is Rey training her army of Broom Bois.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Darth_Awakened on Sun 17 Jun 2018, 2:30 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:Lololol I read that thread. No offence but Adam can barely grown anything past a goatee. Anyway, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Crying with laughter:

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Img_0721
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Img_0722
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Img_0723

ROFL

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/8re5ku/star_wars_episode_ix_leaks_please_read/?st=JIIWR4NR&sh=9d01b639
@Kylo Rey

This is brilliant. The only thing missing is Rey training her army of Broom Bois.
@ISeeAnIsland

We should wait for GL's version of the ST for it.
I'll bet he's going to include Jedi Teacher Rey and the army of Broom Bois.

lol!
Darth_Awakened
Darth_Awakened
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar-ren19 on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 12:30 am

@Kylo Rey I seriously wanna see that (six hour) movie ROFL ROFL ROFL
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 12:26 pm

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 1:47 pm

@AhsokaTano

Of all the things in the rumor mill, the few mainstays are some form of Reylo and bald!Kylo. Didn't see that coming 6 months ago, did we?
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:04 pm

Lol the new leak is FAF. Matt Martin has already said we have nothing to fear re Kylo's hair and it'll be fine! Smile

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:06 pm

@californiagirl
Yeah I know . It’s weird - not reylo but whole bald kylo thing which keeps coming up . I wonder if there’s some scene where kylo is briefly bald ie like an enlightenment scene - have seen this sort of thing in space odyssey as Dave travels through Jupiter or that it’s something to do with a merge or maybe the mortis gods ie the son who is bald . Maybe people have seen something but it’s not what they think .

Ok am gonna add this as just got me further thinking - the prime Jedi is bald . I reckon then it’s poss it is a scene of enlightenment or merge .This would suggest then that Ben solo could really be the chosen one that becomes the prime Jedi ?? I dunno just throwing this faf out there. Fact Matt Martin says kylo’s hair is fine makes me think we see brief trippy enlightenment scene or something like that similar to Dave in space odyssey .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:18 pm

Oh I know Kylo's hair will be intact, it's practically its own character at this point. It's just funny how people picked up on that as something that would give their crack leaks more validity.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:31 pm

Blame it on that one bald Kylo concept art, I guess. Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:47 pm

Baldo Ren just refuses to die! Laughing

No way it's gonna happen...but it's kind of a running gag now? Razz
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 3:20 pm

Hi all,just had another thought regarding bald kylo/Ben- there was piece of concept art ( force awakens or last Jedi art concept book) with Luke enlightened and he was bald ( see below )- I think it’s possible this is what they’ve seen but maybe it’s Ben instead to
Show he becomes balanced ( like the prime Jedi )- it doesn’t even mean we might see this because we didn’t with Luke but the art was there to show and represent the journey the character goes through and serves more as a metaphor rather than actuality .

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 D5ca9e10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:19 pm

Our friend FOOFY is back, this time claiming that Leia has been recast...with Meryl Streep taking over the role:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8s46z0/meryl_streep_has_officially_been_cast_as_general/

ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 7:51 pm

It's so weird how this guy insists he was 100 percent right about everything pertaining to TLJ. Like, he got some stuff in the vicinity of right, some other stuff wrong, contexts messed up, etc. But he's steadfast that everything he says this time around will be completely accurate the way it was last time (when it wasn't) as though people can't actually read what he wrote. Like, he'd have more cred if he was more diplomatic and just acknowledged what he got wrong. It's so strange.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:30 pm

I can't blame FOOSLS for being that defensive because there are certain people who regulary talk on Reddit about his TLJ spoilers like he guessed absolutely nothing. Funny because these people were saying that Reylo will never happen. Every. Fricking. Day. I don't care what they think about his spoilers and they want him to be wrong only for one reason.

Also, he said that he nailed A-plot, not that he was 100 percent right about everything.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:45 pm

But how does he explain things that were really, really wrong? Things that weren't even in the vicinity of the movie, or story? (Like Kylo spared Rey at Luke's academy). Like, I'm genuinely curious about where that came from, but they're all just busy calling each other assholes on reddit to have an actual conversation about it. When someone asks about it, he just ignores and reminds people he got the A-plot right. Which... how is that possible when he talked about other things that otherwise did not even kind of exist? (Rey's a secret Palpatine, for example). Either he's being trolled, or he himself is a really good troll.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 9:54 pm

@nickandnora Why does he need to explain anything? Does he work for us or something? He gave some hints already before some posters (who were always really really wrong about absolutely everything) have started insulting him. It's pretty obvious for me personally: one part of his leak can be true, another is fake. Also, Rey as a secret Palpatine is not completely out right now.

He explained already how some things can be really really wrong in his first post in 2015.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 10:01 pm

He doesn't have to explain anything, it's just: a) I'm genuinely curious from a production standpoint how that happens, b) I don't believe his explanation for why there are discrepancies, and c) his attitude is just genuinely off-putting which makes his spoilers unpleasant to read, as a result. *shrug*

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 10:09 pm

@nickandnora He won't tell you the info that will make you understand how SW production works and he won't tell full story about his spoilers. Even if it's Rian Johnson or JJ or George Lucas himself. Or troll. Spoilers which are pleasant to read and have full explanation about sources are usually 100% fake.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 10:27 pm

Fine. I just wish he would (explain), because his VIII leaks were reasonable, but his other IX ones are goofy. The Meryl one is a little surprising but not completely unlikely.

ETA: One explanation that occurs to me is that he saw JJ's original outline for VIII and that's what he was working from (the one RJ supposedly threw out and redid), so it would be interesting if he saw Colin's outline and doesn't realize it this time around (even if he insists it's JJ's). Some of the plot points strike me as something Colin might have come up with.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Mon 18 Jun 2018, 11:59 pm

@nickandnora I agree about CT's outline, it's possible. But I don't believe that he has\had direct access to the production or LFL. If he has, then he is talking about this with their permission.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 12:01 am

@special_cases wrote:@nickandnora Why does he need to explain anything? Does he work for us or something? He gave some hints already before some posters (who were always really really wrong about absolutely everything) have started insulting him. It's pretty obvious for me personally: one part of his leak can be true, another is fake. Also, Rey as a secret Palpatine is not completely out right now.

He explained already how some things can be really really wrong in his first post in 2015.
@special_cases

I think that Rey Palpatine was on the table at some point. Possibly, that was JJ's idea in an earlier version of the script or maybe even before he handed things over to Rian. There have been a few redditors with hit-and-miss track records (random "correct" things here and there) that have insisted on Rey Palpatine. Either that, or Rey Palpatine was something that was deliberately falsely leaked to certain groups at LF, as a way to ferret out leak sources.
ISeeAnIsland
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 12:19 am

I still think it's possible this leaker is a LF employee and payed to spread confusion in the fandom *adjusts-tinfoilhat*  Lolilol

Last edited by Night Huntress on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 12:34 am

I believe the leaks are either intentional (LF employee) or someone who works with Abrams Books (publisher of the Art of books) or DK (Visual Dictionary)...they only seem concept art or bits and pieces.  Although Disney and LF have NDA with these companies, I am guessing leaks happen because they are not as secure (although I am sure they are trying with these companies).  Anyway, concept art can be all over the place, and if there is not a caption for selected concept art for production (that is probably added later during publication of the Art of 'Episode 9'), then interpretation can be sky is the limit by the leaker.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 6:52 am

In the current heightened sense of panic the Star Wars community seem to be in at the moment ( see episode 9 spoilers thread ) I found this fab piece of faf which made me cry with laughter because this is the stage it’s got to that “ the carpenters “ at Pinewood are now giving their version of the story :

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8rj9pq/pinewood_carpenter_here/?st=JILMP4BZ&sh=6f0bbb6e

Am crying here lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:58 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:In the current heightened sense of panic the Star Wars community seem to be in at the moment ( see episode 9 spoilers thread ) I found this fab piece of faf which made me cry with laughter because this is the stage it’s got to that “ the carpenters “ at Pinewood are now giving their version of the story :

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/8rj9pq/pinewood_carpenter_here/?st=JILMP4BZ&sh=6f0bbb6e

Am crying here lol!
@AhsokaTano

Bless this guy, he haven’t even seen TLJ and prequels!! Very Happy
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum