60 replies 284 retweets 2,018 likes
Reply 60   Retweet 284   Like 2.0K   Direct message

QuinnZone Studios

@QuinnZoneStudio
Follow Follow @QuinnZoneStudio
More
Replying to @BrianHezza @jjabrams
Enjoy your location filming in the beautiful Scottish Highlsnds today

So BB8 is filming in Scotland Highlands. Not alone of course. Resistance cast most likely.
@vaderito

So the Scotland rumours were true then!
@Kylo Rey

Hmmm... wasn't there some rumors that Scotland would be the location for Chandrila a while back?
@KiraRen2015

There was!!!Chandrila...where Ben was born (and raised) Get Lost or Get Found (Victoria's tweet that one time)...If the Resistance might be there, interesting.....(When I feel confused, my forehead creases with all the pondering: I think to myself - I trust J.J. and the LF Story Group, especially Rayne. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by MrsWindu on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 5:25 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@KiraRen2015 wrote:
@Kylo Rey wrote:
@vaderito wrote:BTW, guys, someone replied to Brian and JJ:

60 replies 284 retweets 2,018 likes
Reply 60   Retweet 284   Like 2.0K   Direct message

QuinnZone Studios

@QuinnZoneStudio
Follow Follow @QuinnZoneStudio
More
Replying to @BrianHezza @jjabrams
Enjoy your location filming in the beautiful Scottish Highlsnds today

So BB8 is filming in Scotland Highlands. Not alone of course. Resistance cast most likely.
@vaderito

So the Scotland rumours were true then!
@Kylo Rey

Hmmm... wasn't there some rumors that Scotland would be the location for Chandrila a while back?
@KiraRen2015

There was!!!Chandrila...where Ben was born (and raised) Get Lost or Get Found (Victoria's tweet that one time)...If the Resistance might be there, interesting.....(When I feel confused, my forehead creases with all the pondering: I think to myself - I trust J.J. and the LF Story Group, especially Rayne. Smile
@SW_Heroine_Journey

I posted this about a possible Scotland location (at 11.59 on New Years Eve - you can tell where my priorities were lol)

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t686p575-predictions-for-episode-9#175332
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 7:03 pm

Chandrila would be fitting but still holding out for Naboooo
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 7:34 pm

I’m just sad that B.B.-8 won’t be reunited with his true love, BdT

Also is the Resistance off there doing a team building exercises? Who’s going to trust Poe after he got multiple people killed?
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 9:50 pm

@snufkin wrote:I’m just sad that B.B.-8 won’t be reunited with his true love, BdT

Also is the Resistance off there doing a team building exercises? Who’s going to trust Poe after he got multiple people killed?
@snufkin

I know, right? The end of TLJ appeared to completely forgive Poe’s mistakes and implied he was the heir apparent of the Resistance leadership so I get the feeling JJ is going to keeping running with that theme too, but hopefully, the situation is more interesting than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 9:51 pm

Rest and Be Thankful area, very beautiful. I was wondering if Bb8 was with Rey, because it is very mystical looking. Prime setting for the force. It doesn’t really seem like a Resistance setting.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 10:00 pm

@Kessel wrote:
@snufkin wrote:I’m just sad that B.B.-8 won’t be reunited with his true love, BdT

@snufkin

I know, right? The end of TLJ appeared to completely forgive Poe’s mistakes and implied he was the heir apparent of the Resistance leadership so I get the feeling JJ is going to keeping running with that theme too, but hopefully, the situation is more interesting than that.  
@Kessel

Plot twist: Poe won't ship Reylo and as a result will end up being the low-key villain of the Resistance, ultimately serving as the catalyst for Rey's leaving and seeking out Ben. Following the inevitable Bendemption and Reylo team up to save the galaxy, Poe will eventually come to see the error of his ways and will seek to make amends by stepping down and flying off into the sunset with his fellow mutiny buddy Connix and BB-8, never to be seen or heard from again, and making Finn the true leader of the Resistance. Finn and Rose name their daughter Dameron as a sign of gratitude and forgiveness. Dameron goes on to become the best pilot in the galaxy ever and marries the Reylo firstborn, Reylo Solo. THE END.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 10:19 pm

@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@snufkin

@Kessel

Plot twist: Poe won't ship Reylo and as a result will end up being the low-key villain of the Resistance, ultimately serving as the catalyst for Rey's leaving and seeking out Ben. Following the inevitable Bendemption and Reylo team up to save the galaxy, Poe will eventually come to see the error of his ways and will seek to make amends by stepping down and flying off into the sunset with his fellow mutiny buddy Connix and BB-8, never to be seen or heard from again, and making Finn the true leader of the Resistance. Finn and Rose name their daughter Dameron as a sign of gratitude and forgiveness. Dameron goes on to become the best pilot in the galaxy ever and marries the Reylo firstborn, Reylo Solo. THE END.

@Darth Rowan
lol! Can you imagine if the word "Reylo" was actually in the movie like an easter egg or something? I've seen that in a soap opera: the characters had mugs with their names on it and they carefully placed them together to form the name of the ship. I know it's kind of cheesy (and impossible) but I would laugh so hard... lol! lol! lol!
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Tue 07 Aug 2018, 11:02 pm

Hint hint

The thread that he was tagged in was pretty long, but it's interesting he liked a tweet from it (which means he must have read the prior tweets) as it was chiefly about Kylo Ren and how the audience doesn't see him as abused or connects his abuse to Snoke and how JJ & Rian allowed Adam Driver to do the heavy lifting with regards to showing Ben as the abused one. And how it needs to be shown visually with a scene/flashback/whatever in IX. Confus
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 12:01 am

@Kessel It’s like the joke about Jessica Fletcher, why do people keep associating with Poe when everybody around him gets killed? I’m also pretty sure he’s going to be leader of the BFG, but hopefully JJ at least makes it interesting. I’d love it if they had BB-8 download the elevator and Throne Room security cam for the Elevator and the Throne Room a la R2 on Bespin and his sneaky recording of Rey (the deleted scene). And then he accidentally outs Rey to the Resistance

snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 1:12 pm

californiagirl
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 1:46 pm

John’s hugged Adam Smile

Riri
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 1:48 pm

@Riri wrote:

John’s hugged Adam Smile
@Riri
I love you I love you I love you
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 4:21 pm

@Riri wrote:

John’s hugged Adam Smile
@Riri

This is quite relevant. <3
Atenais
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 4:33 pm

@Riri
That put a smile on my face ! Awww John is so lovely! Glad Adam got a hug too from John ❤️❤️❤️
AhsokaTano
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 6:30 pm

Operation Prince Ben, Change the perception of Kylo continues Very Happy

Courtesy of http://greyjedireylo.tumblr.com/
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 6:35 pm

"My Sweet, Sad Space Boy" Aww Very Happy

Courtesy of http://greyjedireylo.tumblr.com
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonjump05 on Wed 08 Aug 2018, 6:39 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:
@Kessel wrote:

@snufkin

@Kessel

@Darth Rowan
lol! Can you imagine if the word "Reylo" was actually in the movie like an easter egg or something? I've seen that in a soap opera: the characters had mugs with their names on it and they carefully placed them together to form the name of the ship. I know it's kind of cheesy (and impossible) but I would laugh so hard... lol! lol! lol!
@Moonlight13

Maybe a sign in the background that says 'reylo' in Aurebesh?  That would  be great!

Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 10:43 am

Just thought I'd throw this here. Mikey does nice video essays rather than the usual YT lameness. The comments below this were somewhat faith-restoring (yes, this is in reference to the Han-Q'ira rumor from a few days ago). It's just nice seeing someone with a public platform who I know is fully team Rey Nobody and believes the light-dark binary is going by the wayside in IX, and a bunch of people agreeing with him. That doesn't seem to happen much.

I mean, he's not wrong!

I think the fundamental issue at work here isn't even that people are unimaginative and narrow-minded, but that they think Rian, JJ, and Kylo are all essentially hacks. It's really kind of sad that there is so little faith in the filmmakers or characters.

Last edited by californiagirl on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
californiagirl
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 11:01 am

I kind of fell bad for Daisy also. She is so over the parent question and I am sure that she is hoping that the media will move on from it even if some of the fans do not.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 11:08 am

@californiagirl wrote:Just thought I'd throw this here. Mikey does nice video essays rather than the usual YT lameness. The comments below this were somewhat faith-restoring (yes, this is in reference to the Han-Q'ira rumor from a few days ago). It's just nice seeing someone with a public platform who I know is fully team Rey Nobody and believes the light-dark binnary is going by the wayside in IX, and a bunch of people agreeing with him. That doesn't seem to happen much.

I mean, he's not wrong!

I think the fundamental issue at work here isn't even that people are unimaginative and narrow-minded, but that they think Rian, JJ, and Kylo are all essentially hacks. It's really kind of sad that there is so little faith in the filmmakers or characters.
@californiagirl

Thank you so much for sharing this! Items such as this (along with the Tiffany Haddish MTV skit) reminds me that the mainstream have no issues with the ST. The loud minority aspect of antis can cause an echo chamber effect (doesn't help when they are revealed to be within LF - or LF connected...sigh..lol)...This is fantastic! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 12:48 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Thank you so much for sharing this!  Items such as this (along with the Tiffany Haddish MTV skit) reminds me that the mainstream have no issues with the ST.  The loud minority aspect of antis can cause an echo chamber effect (doesn't help when they are revealed to be within LF - or LF connected...sigh..lol)...This is fantastic! Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Mikey is one of the saner voices of the online film community. I don't think the GA will be in an uproar, but I think they will be a little confused. People really aren't used to stories like this in mainstream US media, especially in a kid's film, even if it's not that uncommon elsewhere.

And it isn't the GA that is the loud voice dominating the discourse, but the small, often angry group of hardcore fans and various social-cause-crusading folks, and I do expect them to disproportionately control the conversation come IX.

@Birdwoman wrote:I kind of fell bad for Daisy also.  She is so over the parent question and I am sure that she is hoping that the media will move on from it even if some of the fans do not.
@Birdwoman

For real though. She was surprised after TFA, and already seemed done even before TLJ.

If I were in Daisy's shoes, I might not just be tired of this, but maybe a little insulted because people care more about the imaginary conspiracy theory parents that have little or nothing to do with the story than they care about the actual main character Rey.

Therin lies the inherent problem. The only way to fix it? Make them irrelevant, aka Rey Nobody.
californiagirl
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris24601 on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 2:09 pm

@californiagirl wrote:Therin lies the inherent problem. The only way to fix it? Make them irrelevant, aka Rey Nobody.
@californiagirl
I hereby nominate "Jondo Noh'budi" (say it outloud) as the official name of Rey's father in all future material. Laughing

Chris24601
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 5:46 pm

@californiagirl wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Thank you so much for sharing this!  Items such as this (along with the Tiffany Haddish MTV skit) reminds me that the mainstream have no issues with the ST.  The loud minority aspect of antis can cause an echo chamber effect (doesn't help when they are revealed to be within LF - or LF connected...sigh..lol)...This is fantastic! Very Happy
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Mikey is one of the saner voices of the online film community. I don't think the GA will be in an uproar, but I think they will be a little confused. People really aren't used to stories like this in mainstream US media, especially in a kid's film, even if it's not that uncommon elsewhere.

And it isn't the GA that is the loud voice dominating the discourse, but the small, often angry group of hardcore fans and various social-cause-crusading folks, and I do expect them to disproportionately control the conversation come IX.

@Birdwoman wrote:I kind of fell bad for Daisy also.  She is so over the parent question and I am sure that she is hoping that the media will move on from it even if some of the fans do not.
@Birdwoman

For real though. She was surprised after TFA, and already seemed done even before TLJ.

If I were in Daisy's shoes, I might not just be tired of this, but maybe a little insulted because people care more about the imaginary conspiracy theory parents that have little or nothing to do with the story than they care about the actual main character Rey.

Therin lies the inherent problem. The only way to fix it? Make them irrelevant, aka Rey Nobody.
@californiagirl

Frankly, after TLJ, it's an insult to Adam's and Daisy's onscreen performances that there are people who still think that Kylo and Rey are related.
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 7:03 pm

I’m not sure if it’s just Mark messing with us but bottom left does look Prague’s Kranner Fountain ( I did think it was Edinburgh at first )

MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum