Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by ISeeAnIsland on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 10:27 pm

@snufkin wrote:Wasn't News From Jakku most likely somebody in a non-English language market with access to toy marketing info?
@snufkin

Yes, NFJ seemed to have gotten access to some of the packaging/merch/publishing for TLJ. (Just images--he was completely off as far as any context that he guessed at. Remember the fish nuns training Rey in the Force? Laughing )

And there was also that completely random poster on The Forum That Shall Not Be Named who had a friend who worked for a toy company and had been told that there would be a scene where BB-8 drives an AT-ST walker.
avatar
ISeeAnIsland
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 5683
Likes : 29489
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Localisation : Seattle, WA

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin on Mon 23 Jul 2018, 10:34 pm

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@snufkin wrote:Wasn't News From Jakku most likely somebody in a non-English language market with access to toy marketing info?
@snufkin

Yes, NFJ seemed to have gotten access to some of the packaging/merch/publishing for TLJ. (Just images--he was completely off as far as any context that he guessed at. Remember the fish nuns training Rey in the Force? Laughing )

And there was also that completely random poster on The Forum That Shall Not Be Named who had a friend who worked for a toy company and had been told that there would be a scene where BB-8 drives an AT-ST walker.
@ISeeAnIsland

That almost makes me wish that there had been a Little Golden Book about BB-8's big day out getting into trouble with DJ (is DJ even in the kid's books? How do you put BdT in a children's picture book?)
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7882
Likes : 35796
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rawpowah on Tue 24 Jul 2018, 4:06 am

@ISeeAnIsland wrote:
@rawpowah wrote:Can't wait for the FAF regarding the "toy leaks" Laughing
@rawpowah

Overall, the toy leaks wound up providing most of the "accurate" leaks for TLJ.
@ISeeAnIsland

That's still not going to stop some redditor or 4chan troll from pretending like they know the entire plot based on an action figure Laughing
avatar
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 847
Likes : 4317
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 7:58 am

Soooo, new Thrawn book sounds very similar to part of FOOSLS leak. I'll keep it in spoilers for those who want to read the book unspoiled:

Spoiler:
Didnt Foosls, the guy who saw some kind of storyboard (the one that said Reylo would have a love child and that they would continue past IX almost immediately doing the ST marvel style) say that slaves were powering technology on some planet which was powering the First Order. And now we are learning that force sensitives are powering technology as spoilers from the most recent Thrawn book (Chiss force sensitive children, by the race of species from the unknown regions that Snoke is apparently part of)??

Lucky guess..or did this guy really see spoilers? If so, is he right, are they recasting Leia? stretching out this trilogy and making Reylo have a baby in IX????

Im still tryign to find out exactly how the Chiss force sensitives power the ships of the FO (and Snoke's people), but if anyone knows please tell me

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/91nvta/thrawn_books_spoilers_have_me_thinking_about/

Confus

avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10179
Likes : 49077
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by nana7marie on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:15 am

@vaderito wrote:Soooo, new Thrawn book sounds very similar to part of FOOSLS leak. I'll keep it in spoilers for those who want to read the book unspoiled:

Spoiler:
Didnt Foosls, the guy who saw some kind of storyboard (the one that said Reylo would have a love child and that they would continue past IX almost immediately doing the ST marvel style) say that slaves were powering technology on some planet which was powering the First Order. And now we are learning that force sensitives are powering technology as spoilers from the most recent Thrawn book (Chiss force sensitive children, by the race of species from the unknown regions that Snoke is apparently part of)??

Lucky guess..or did this guy really see spoilers? If so, is he right, are they recasting Leia? stretching out this trilogy and making Reylo have a baby in IX????

Im still tryign to find out exactly how the Chiss force sensitives power the ships of the FO (and Snoke's people), but if anyone knows please tell me

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/91nvta/thrawn_books_spoilers_have_me_thinking_about/

Confus

@vaderito
Interesting. Maybe FOOSLS really knows something - has seen some pieces of concept art, overheard some conversations etc. - but doesn’t know which productions the information is about - IX? Spin-offs? Cartoons? Comics? Books? Etc.

I had a quick look into my list of leaks and these regard FOOSLS:
2. Fake/possibly partially legit leak from 4chan originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor and the story takes place underwater on an aquatic planet. Casting call for a Caucasian toddler, five people of various ethnicities and genders as well as Leia; extended contracts for Adam, Daisy and John to film further.
3. Fake/possibly partially legit leak by FOOSLS on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor but in reality the First Order has a secret base on an aquatic planet where they power up stuff with populations from conquered planets; Kylo’s hunting down force sensitives and has a love child with Rey that he’s unaware of; Leia’s alive at least for some time.
Likely the author of this leak is the same as that of no. 2. They got a few important bits from TLJ right after TFA premiere.
20. Fake/possibly partially legit leak by FOOSLS from reddit originally shared on our forum here
Meryl Streep cast as Leia.
The author got a few important bits from TLJ right after TFA premiere.

He might’ve seen the concept art of an aquatic planet for IX or another production and heard something regarding slaves powering up technology for books but thought it was regarding IX, his reylo love child theory can be based on an apparent casting call for a Caucasian toddler that can be baby Ben from flashbacks or reylo kid from epilogue as well, extended contracts are pretty predictable - Disney might want to keep the door open for future Skywalker trilogy even if they never decide to film it (which I’d prefer - give the Skywalkers a happy ending and leave them alone lol! ) and Leia might actually be recast though it’d be strange since it hasn’t been announced yet... He got a few things right about TLJ so maybe he really does have access to Lucasfilm.
avatar
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 118
Likes : 594
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 30
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:04 am

@nana7marie wrote:
@vaderito wrote:Soooo, new Thrawn book sounds very similar to part of FOOSLS leak. I'll keep it in spoilers for those who want to read the book unspoiled:

Spoiler:
Didnt Foosls, the guy who saw some kind of storyboard (the one that said Reylo would have a love child and that they would continue past IX almost immediately doing the ST marvel style) say that slaves were powering technology on some planet which was powering the First Order. And now we are learning that force sensitives are powering technology as spoilers from the most recent Thrawn book (Chiss force sensitive children, by the race of species from the unknown regions that Snoke is apparently part of)??

Lucky guess..or did this guy really see spoilers? If so, is he right, are they recasting Leia? stretching out this trilogy and making Reylo have a baby in IX????

Im still tryign to find out exactly how the Chiss force sensitives power the ships of the FO (and Snoke's people), but if anyone knows please tell me

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsCantina/comments/91nvta/thrawn_books_spoilers_have_me_thinking_about/

Confus

@vaderito
Interesting. Maybe FOOSLS really knows something - has seen some pieces of concept art, overheard some conversations etc. - but doesn’t know which productions the information is about - IX? Spin-offs? Cartoons? Comics? Books? Etc.

I had a quick look into my list of leaks and these regard FOOSLS:
2. Fake/possibly partially legit leak from 4chan originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor and the story takes place underwater on an aquatic planet. Casting call for a Caucasian toddler, five people of various ethnicities and genders as well as Leia; extended contracts for Adam, Daisy and John to film further.
3. Fake/possibly partially legit leak by FOOSLS on reddit originally shared on our forum here
Kylo’s a successful Benperor but in reality the First Order has a secret base on an aquatic planet where they power up stuff with populations from conquered planets; Kylo’s hunting down force sensitives and has a love child with Rey that he’s unaware of; Leia’s alive at least for some time.
Likely the author of this leak is the same as that of no. 2. They got a few important bits from TLJ right after TFA premiere.
20. Fake/possibly partially legit leak by FOOSLS from reddit originally shared on our forum here
Meryl Streep cast as Leia.
The author got a few important bits from TLJ right after TFA premiere.

He might’ve seen the concept art of an aquatic planet for IX or another production and heard something regarding slaves powering up technology for books but thought it was regarding IX, his reylo love child theory can be based on an apparent casting call for a Caucasian toddler that can be baby Ben from flashbacks or reylo kid from epilogue as well, extended contracts are pretty predictable - Disney might want to keep the door open for future Skywalker trilogy even if they never decide to film it (which I’d prefer - give the Skywalkers a happy ending and leave them alone lol! ) and Leia might actually be recast though it’d be strange since it hasn’t been announced yet... He got a few things right about TLJ so maybe he really does have access to Lucasfilm.
@nana7marie

Agree with all you say nana7marie! Smile

If concept art related, perhaps the leaker works at Abrams Books (the publishers of the Art of Books). ? The lead time towards publishing is probably extensive, and I am certain sees items out of context this early (and hears word of mouth based on other books connected with Lucasfilm, and projects...but it is not solid information, or if solid - not elaborated upon).
avatar
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 452
Likes : 1123
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 12:20 pm

That's a good point @nana7marie and @SW_Heroine_Journey

It's possible that he's getting info from someone working with early concept art and some miscommunication and/or embellishment takes place to either cover tracks or appear to know more.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10179
Likes : 49077
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by rawpowah on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 12:22 pm

That FOOLS leak is going to haunt me until IX premiers, huh? Laughing

I can only hope he just heard things here and there and made up his own fanfic around the info. I don't want the MCU type format for the saga, and I certainly don't want Ben capturing force users to power up a planet. Too out of character.
avatar
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 847
Likes : 4317
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 1:29 pm

@vaderito wrote:That's a good point @nana7marie and @SW_Heroine_Journey

It's possible that he's getting info from someone working with early concept art and some miscommunication and/or embellishment takes place to either cover tracks or appear to know more.
@vaderito

I absolutely love art of books, and one thing I know for sure - concept art, without context, can easily be interpreted in a different direction from the intent of the artist.  Most of the time, if the concept art had a caption, but I presumed before reading it - I was wrong....I still loved what I saw because of the artistry, but I was incorrect.  If the leaker works with Abrams Books, it may be too early for context.  For example, they may be receiving the art, and working on the layout of the book - perhaps have the general framework (this in Chapter 1, etc)...but everything is not fleshed out until Phil Szostak contributes his authorship. (That may currently be occurring, however, perhaps it is not yet combined in the preparation to reduce the chance of specific information being leaked).  In addition, the director usually contributes too, and probably too early for J.J. to provide his information, as well.


Last edited by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Realized my "Most of the time" sentence did not make sense - corrected it. oops/yikes/sorry! :D)
avatar
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 452
Likes : 1123
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 2:12 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
I absolutely love art of books, and one thing I know for sure - concept art, without context, can easily be interpreted in a different direction from the intent of the artist.  Most of the time, if the concept art had a caption, but I presumed before reading it - I was wrong....I still loved what I saw because of the artistry, but I was incorrect.  If the leaker works with Abrams Books, it may be too early for context.  For example, they may be receiving the art, and working on the layout of the book - perhaps have the general framework (this in Chapter 1, etc)...but everything is not fleshed out until Phil Szostak contributes his authorship. (That may currently be occurring, however, perhaps it is not yet combined in the preparation to reduce the chance of specific information being leaked).  In addition, the director usually contributes too, and probably too early for J.J. to provide his information, as well.
@SW_Heroine_Journey


I noticed that early concept art tends to be crazier and more daring than what ends up in the movie. I wished TFA was like its earlt concept art. There was some really crazy sith like Kylo with a blue&red double bladed saber and Rey diving to the sunken Throne Room.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10179
Likes : 49077
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 2:40 pm

So gonna post this here as well as thrawn book discussion- am really getting Babylon 5 shadows vibes and lord of rings Mordor vibes - this is the species mentioned in Thrawn Alliances which is now on wookipedia . Those of us in uk have to wait till tomorrow for Thrawn Alliances - can’t wait to read it :
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grysk
Read at your peril
I think this may be the huge war John Boyega has been raving on about in interviews for episode 9- we shall see .....
Sorry just want to add the FOOLs Leak is interesting because this link from wookipedia reminded me of the shadows from Babylon 5 ie creatures of myth,blotting out the stars , choosing when to fight like they are just watching and waiting and then whole thing about using force sensitives to power technology isn’t just Rakata prime but also like the shadows in
Babylon 5 using telepaths ( with force like powers ). If you don’t know what am on about look up
Babylon 5. They also had a chosen one but the chosen one was three different people- the one who was, the one who is and the one who will be. .....


Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 564
Likes : 1753
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 2:44 pm

@vaderito wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
I absolutely love art of books, and one thing I know for sure - concept art, without context, can easily be interpreted in a different direction from the intent of the artist.  Most of the time, if the concept art had a caption, but I presumed before reading it - I was wrong....I still loved what I saw because of the artistry, but I was incorrect.  If the leaker works with Abrams Books, it may be too early for context.  For example, they may be receiving the art, and working on the layout of the book - perhaps have the general framework (this in Chapter 1, etc)...but everything is not fleshed out until Phil Szostak contributes his authorship. (That may currently be occurring, however, perhaps it is not yet combined in the preparation to reduce the chance of specific information being leaked).  In addition, the director usually contributes too, and probably too early for J.J. to provide his information, as well.
@SW_Heroine_Journey


I noticed that early concept art tends to be crazier and more daring than what ends up in the movie. I wished TFA was like its earlt concept art. There was some really crazy sith like Kylo with a blue&red double bladed saber and Rey diving to the sunken Throne Room.
@vaderito

Very true! It's wonderful the artists are provided with freedom - sky is blue during the concept art phase, yet many times...I always find myself wishing this director, etc utilized it. It does cause a 'what if' and 'if only' ideas.

Because these appear in the Art of Books...the leaker (if with Abrams Books) may be working with these too, and may be completely wrong in the end because of that.
avatar
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 452
Likes : 1123
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 2:49 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:So gonna post this here as well as thrawn book discussion- am really getting Babylon 5 shadows vibes and lord of rings Mordor vibes - this is the species mentioned in Thrawn Alliances which is now on wookipedia . Those of us in uk have to wait till tomorrow for Thrawn Alliances - can’t wait to read it :
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grysk
Read at your peril
I think this may be the huge war John Boyega has been raving on about in interviews for episode 9- we shall see .....

@AhsokaTano

Still no sign of an entry in Star Wars Databank, which is even more suspicious. Very Happy Smile

I agree! And the fact they resemble a certain someone in TFA and TLJ....and this contributes to a criticism of TLJ (not just antis, even reylos are included)...so much potential squee!
avatar
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 452
Likes : 1123
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 3:11 pm

based on that description. Snoke is not a Grysk.
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10179
Likes : 49077
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 3:20 pm

@vaderito wrote:based on that description. Snoke is not a Grysk.
@vaderito

Hmmm....to me and others he fits that description. Anyway....regardless, shall be interesting Very Happy (I try not to get attached to too much, unless it is Reylo and Bendemption).

Aside thought - if not a Grysk...he could be a minion of theirs, or a tool, or another phase with an aspect of the darkness of the force/a wellspring being involved.
avatar
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 452
Likes : 1123
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 3:48 pm

@vaderito
@SW_Heroine_Journey
It’s totally deliberate grysks aren’t in databank. This only turned up today on wookipedia because I’ve been googling it since I heard about them. Lol! Whether or not they are snoke species I don’t really mind either way - am just super hyped finding this out . Star Wars is going in a different direction from empire versus resistance . And it just reminds me of all the other Fab heroic stories where overwhelming evil threatens the existence of all life and all forces have to rally together ie lord of the rings, Babylon 5 ,etc .If this species is in episode 9 then it looks like TLJ was the calm before the storm . And I think something like this would unite most of the fans together again( and probably be accepting of reylo- well we can hope !) If Star was is to survive more films , books etc they have to do different things . Smile

avatar
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 564
Likes : 1753
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 4:58 pm

Today's random SW thought: given how central Kylo was to the narrative of TLJ, and the fact he still dominates the conversation, and none of the OT3 will be prominently featured in IX, does this mean Adam will be at the conventions and press events more than he was for TLJ? I know it makes him uncomfortable, but LF really doesn't have Mark to rely on anymore. It's mostly on the new characters to carry forth the narrative.
avatar
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1019
Likes : 4541
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Piper Maru on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 5:09 pm

For the movie's sake, he better be there. Don't get me wrong, John, Daisy and Oscar are lovely in press conferences, but their characters don't have Kylo's gravitas. There's also the fact that people are more interested in Kylo and Rey's relationship after TLJ, so Adam's presence by Daisy's side is important to create buzz.

avatar
Piper Maru
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1283
Likes : 10223
Date d'inscription : 2017-01-15
Age : 27
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Kylo Rey on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 6:25 pm

I think he's going to kind of have to be there, tbh. As @Piper Maru said, Kylo is the character with the most gravitas now the OT3 are gone and therefore the biggest selling point. The GA and people who either didn't think of it or didn't see it before are all now focused on the Rey/Kylo relationship after TLJ was centred on it in a big way. People are going to want to see Adam/Daisy together promoting it. The only real big question left is the 'will they/won't they' aspect and Kylo's fate. It's a draw even for the haters and is what IX (hopefully) will be built upon. I hope Adam is at Celebration given he wasn't there the last two times and this will be the last one for the ST.

Given how Adam was billed above Daisy in the credits for TFA and TLJ, there's a crazy possibility that he'll be billed first for IX. The OT3 are gone now and Mark Hamill will be a cameo at best which JJ might want to protect for his mystery box anyway. He'll probably be billed as 'and Mark Hamill' at the end. Unless Daisy's agent finally negotiates better Adam may be credited first!
avatar
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1318
Likes : 10539
Date d'inscription : 2016-12-24
Age : 22
Localisation : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by snufkin on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 6:50 pm

Did he do press during TFA because it mostly seemed like it was Carrie and Harrison even if they were trying to pretend that Luke was only a cameo. Otherwise even if there are people out there who still believe that the BFG is an actual thing, that’s not enough weight to carry the promotions. Plus if Phasma stays dead, they won’t have one of their reliably funny people to include in the promos
avatar
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 7882
Likes : 35796
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 8:26 pm

@snufkin Adam was at the press junket for TFA, a few TV appearances and premieres, and the Comic Con panel. He was not at Celebration or D23. Most of the other cast members were doing the heavy lifting, which made sense at the time because marketing for that movie was on Rey and Finn and Han, not Kylo.

But after RO, SW and even Disney as a whole stopped doing Comic Con panels for films. Even Marvel skipped this year. Han, Leia, Snoke, Holdo, Phasma, and even DJ are likely all gone. There will be some new cast members, and it seems Billy Dee is coming back, but it appears they are all very much supporting roles, nor were they set up in earlier films. Rey and Kylo are the focus, even for those who think they have a black-white enemy relationship.

I get that both Adam and Oscar were both filming movies and therefore didn't do much of the TLJ press tour, but after TLJ, it's difficult to deny that Kylo is at the center of the narrative with Rey. It would be weird if Adam wasn't there for the major events when they no longer have the OT stars in the story.

It's an odd thing that even people who don't want the BFG think it's a thing, likely because of the last 30 minutes of TLJ with its Supreme Leader meltdown where he tried to stomp out the Resistance and threatened to destroy Rey, even if none of us take his tantrum very seriously. On the surface level, it looks like everything returned to the status quo. I know many here have expressed dissatisfaction with the last act of TLJ for this very reason. Regardless, he's been elevated to a main character at the same time as Luke makes his exit. He's truly the last Skywalker now.
avatar
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1019
Likes : 4541
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Dar-ren19 on Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:21 pm

@Piper Maru wrote:For the movie's sake, he better be there. Don't get me wrong, John, Daisy and Oscar are lovely in press conferences, but their characters don't have Kylo's gravitas. There's also the fact that people are more interested in Kylo and Rey's relationship after TLJ, so Adam's presence by Daisy's side is important to create buzz.

@Piper Maru

I would love it if Adam and Daisy did a Chris Pine/Gal Gadot-like press tour! I would, like, seriously LOSE IT.
avatar
Dar-ren19
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 620
Likes : 1912
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by cherrylipstick on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 12:45 am

I would love to see them together too I love you

@Piper Maru wrote:For the movie's sake, he better be there. Don't get me wrong, John, Daisy and Oscar are lovely in press conferences, but their characters don't have Kylo's gravitas. There's also the fact that people are more interested in Kylo and Rey's relationship after TLJ, so Adam's presence by Daisy's side is important to create buzz.

@Piper Maru
Yes! Now Kylo is basically the main character (with Rey) and definitely the most interesting of the new trilogy. And not just for us that love him but even those who didn't like him have wasted a loooot of their time talking about him  Laughing
It would be the most logical choice to use him a lot, but seen how secretive Disney has been in the past ( I still remember those repetitive and useless questions during TLJ promotion  Evil or Very Mad  ) I'm afraid that they want to keep him out of the spotlight because they want Kylo to be more mysterious than ever. Adam's (puppy) face was basically an open book but ok let's pretend that we don't know where the story is going...  Rolling Eyes
I really hope to be wrong though, I'd really like to see photoshoots and interviews with Adam and Daisy together  H-beating and after all this is the last chance to see them! Cry

_________________
Darkness rises... and light to meet it
avatar
cherrylipstick
Moderator

Messages : 240
Likes : 1070
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-11
Age : 33
Localisation : Kylo's room

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by vaderito on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 9:35 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@vaderito
@SW_Heroine_Journey
It’s totally deliberate grysks aren’t in databank. This only turned up today on wookipedia because I’ve been googling it since I heard about them. Lol! Whether or not they are snoke species I don’t really mind either way - am just super hyped finding this out . Star Wars is going in a different direction from empire versus resistance . And it just reminds me of all the other Fab heroic stories where overwhelming evil threatens the existence of all life and all forces have to rally together ie lord of the rings, Babylon 5 ,etc .If this species is in episode 9 then it looks like TLJ was the calm before the storm . And I think something like this would unite most of the fans together again( and probably be accepting of reylo- well we can hope !) If Star was is to survive more films , books etc they have to do different things . Smile

@AhsokaTano

Or maybe Bryan Young was on vacation? Doesn't he update the databank? Very Happy
avatar
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10179
Likes : 49077
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by tukicarreno on Thu 26 Jul 2018, 10:36 am

@Dar-ren19 wrote:
@Piper Maru wrote:For the movie's sake, he better be there. Don't get me wrong, John, Daisy and Oscar are lovely in press conferences, but their characters don't have Kylo's gravitas. There's also the fact that people are more interested in Kylo and Rey's relationship after TLJ, so Adam's presence by Daisy's side is important to create buzz.

@Piper Maru

I would love it if Adam and Daisy did a Chris Pine/Gal Gadot-like press tour! I would, like, seriously LOSE IT.
@Dar-ren19

If only! Sigh.... I just pray we get at least ONE joint interview of them together Approves without anybody else. Here's hoping..
avatar
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 500
Likes : 2271
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum