Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by DeeBee on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 11:10 pm

@giaciak2 wrote:Sorry guys, maybe I have too much imagination but in the adult man's belt I see a blue crystal. It could be a stone from Leia's ring or a piece of broken crystal in two. I would say it looks like a crystal.
@giaciak2

@Teo oswald wrote:@giaciak2

the first time I saw that image, I thought they would be the future clothes of Rey and Ben Solo as a married couple, with their family and children. Then I looked better ahahah Smile Smile
@Teo oswald

well spotted with the blue crystal giaciak2! It looks like a blue kyber crystal.. Kyber crystals are extremely important to Jedi, it's an intimate relationship between a Jedi and their kyber crystal.. so it makes sense that a kyber crystal would be cherished and worn in remembrance of someone who has passed (become one with the force), especially if the crystal couldn't be utilised anymore in a light saber. I find this concept really beautiful.
I doubt this is Rey and Ben future family, but hey anything is possible.. and even if it's not, it's super interesting to see how they dress a Jedi family - and that emphasis on balance.. Even the positioning of the lightsabers between the four is balanced.
I'd be very happy if this ended up being the Reyben family wardrobe (lol Reyben?).

Oh hey - less than 300 days till Episode IX now.. that came and went really fast! 292 days to go! sunny
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Sat 02 Mar 2019, 7:30 am

@DeeBee

yeah mine was just a very hurried observation, infact then I saw the image carefully and I thought no it is not possible ahaha Very Happy

however, 292 days are missing. December is getting closer and closer.
I have school now and soon I will be on vacation. For me, December is around the corner Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Sat 02 Mar 2019, 12:43 pm

I don't know if there is a specific thread to share these kinds of things, but Brazilian Carnaval had a tribute to SW and Rey and Kylo were there (in their TLJ outfits dancing samba), it was hilarious.

If anyone wants to see it: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/7424343/

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Sun 03 Mar 2019, 11:29 am

Just thought I'd put this here, someone I follow just retweeted this good thread from a year ago about the EU, ST, and how people kind of deny what the OT really was. Like that they were goofy, pulpy, and learning about feelings, not edginess and rules and minutia.

https://twitter.com/jere7my/status/959639420109578240
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 9:31 am

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Hamill10

I think this tweet puts to bed all the illusions that some had about Luke's return to life in EP IX...
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:34 am

Could ever any evidence put to rest rey skywalker, rey solo, snoke is plageius, ect.....?
It´s hopeless.
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:53 am

@unicorn wrote:Could ever any evidence put to rest rey skywalker, rey solo, snoke is plageius, ect.....?
It´s hopeless.
@unicorn

Yeah, I know... You know the last ones? Rey is apparently seen wearing Luke's helmet at some point, and her outfit slightly looks like Padme's in AOTC, so, how could she not be a Skywalker? geek

The truth is, if they didn't put so much effort into relating her to the Skywalker, people would probably stop hoping by now.
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 11:02 am

Yeah, I´m lurking sometimes at "the other place". Rolling Eyes Although I don´t know really why. Masochism ROFL
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDeal2187 on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 11:22 am

"Unscripted"
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Unscri10
Unscripted?

Also this:
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Threep10
Source: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-star-wars-films-chosen-forget-past-says-mark-hamill-143949918.html

So if MH hadn't taken the initiative then Luke wouldn't have kissed Leia and would have walked right passed C3PO. Wow. I mean, I'll just leave it there. People can draw their own conclusions.
BigDeal2187
BigDeal2187
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 11:26 am

@BigDeal2187 wrote:"Unscripted"
Unscripted?

Also this:
Source: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-star-wars-films-chosen-forget-past-says-mark-hamill-143949918.html

So if MH hadn't taken the initiative then Luke wouldn't have kissed Leia and would have walked right passed C3PO. Wow. I mean, I'll just leave it there. People can draw their own conclusions.
@BigDeal2187

It's a bit like Leia who went straight to Rey to hug her in TFA (and caused a stir amongst some fans who immediately assumed Rey was her daughter), but completely snobbed Chewie Shocked Rolling Eyes

@unicorn
I must say I go in one of "these places" several times a day and even post there regularly... I only try to avoid the messages written by anti Reylo and anti Kylo. When I see one, I usually swtich to another thread Wink I'd rather post here, unfortunately the forum is a bit quiet... I came too late, after the time this place was very active Crying or Very sad
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 11:43 am

@BigDeal2187
Wow! This is why actors should be given room to interpret and improvise and not just follow the directors strict interpretation. To be honest am glad Rian was approachable enough that Mark felt he could add to the scene or alter things . Sometimes (like with anything )the endgame is the focus and not how you get there so discussing things ensures you get the best interpretation of a character especially if a director has overseen something ( can happen to anyone )an actor sees as important . That scene with Luke and leia is beautiful in TLJ . It had me sobbing .
I’ve heard a lot of episode Ix was improvised too on set . Am sure by now the actors know their characters really well to speak out if they are not happy about something .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 2:20 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Reylo12
Surviving no matter which side of the Force you belong to.
Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:19 pm

Anthony Daniels is tweeting cryptic messages again Rolling Eyes

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Anthon10

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Anthon11

Is he trolling again? In his last tweet he made fun of people assuming he was talking about episode IX and we should turn to JJ for that, and now he starts his tweets with "IX Spoiler". It seems he likes to mislead people on purpose.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 1:29 am

@Mila Lazarus wrote:
@BigDeal2187 wrote:"Unscripted"
Unscripted?

Also this:

@BigDeal2187

It's a bit like Leia who went straight to Rey to hug her in TFA (and caused a stir amongst some fans who immediately assumed Rey was her daughter), but completely snobbed Chewie Shocked Rolling Eyes

@unicorn
I must say I go in one of "these places" several times a day and even post there regularly... I only try to avoid the messages written by anti Reylo and anti Kylo. When I see one, I usually swtich to another thread Wink I'd rather post here, unfortunately the forum is a bit quiet... I came too late, after the time this place was very active Crying or Very sad
@Mila Lazarus

Oh, this place will get active again closer to the movie when the teasers and trailers and even the title are released. Right now there’s not much to go on, but just wait— it will get fun, with lots of ideas and interpretations and (of course) guesses and headcanons. It was the same between TFA and TLJ, except that there was very much a sense of being a little community embattled by everyone who thought Reylo was incestuous or abusive or just a bunch of fangirls (with literature majors) imagining things. Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 4:25 am

@Moonlight13
Surviving no matter which side of the Force you belong to wrote:

this is a sentence on which all the characters should reflect. Rey and Kylo understood it at the time, but only at that moment.

@Forsythia
ok let's call a decoder Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 5:48 am

Someone on reddit has decoded the tweets:

Tweet 1: "I AM DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WILL BE ATTENDING CELEBRATION IN CHICAGO"

Tweet 2: "THE FORCE IS STRONG IN GEEK CARL." (Geek Carl is the twitter used who decoded the first message).

So he was trolling, because I don't see how that's a spoiler for episode IX Rolling Eyes
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 6:06 am

@Forsythia
Lol! And it’s only just beginning as am sure he’s going to carry on doing it to wind up the fans .Thank goodness we have code breakers in the Star Wars community lol! Funnily enough do you remember when Rian Johnson was posting cryptic clues before The Last Jedi ? There was one in particular that was like a mood board mish mash that was interesting that seemed to suggest Rey and Kylo were secret lovers and the red string of fate was referenced too at one point and all the references to “ it’s all in the hands “ from mark Hamill etc . They know the fans love this stuff and working it all out like a puzzle so expect more of this to come lol. Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 6:37 am

@Lily Snape
You know, the point of view on Reylo hasn't really changed.... Rolling Eyes

I can't wait for the title and the trailer to come... I'm sure they will give us a lot to speculate about Smile
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger on Tue 05 Mar 2019, 11:37 pm

@Forsythia wrote:Anthony Daniels is tweeting cryptic messages again Rolling Eyes

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Anthon10

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 Anthon11

Is he trolling again? In his last tweet he made fun of people assuming he was talking about episode IX and we should turn to JJ for that, and now he starts his tweets with "IX Spoiler". It seems he likes to mislead people on purpose.
@Forsythia

I enjoy MH's trolling because he's actually funny, but wow.. AD is really getting on my nerves. He wants to stir the pot knowing that fans are already anxious with the lack of a title. I'd rather let them go quiet for a few weeks and just drop the title without this teasing.
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 9:01 am

So this gets more and more curious- Matt Smith not in episode IX??? :
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/aydbf6/matt_smith_apparently_not_in_episode_ix/

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 90fb4810
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 9:18 am

This was told to the LA Times, so it could actually be legit. Which, um, okay? Might explain why we've heard literally nothing about him since he was supposedly hired last summer. Or so spoilery he can't say anything.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 10:39 am

It's weird that he's denying his involvement with the film only now, when reports of his appearance are from last summer. Has no one asked him about Star Wars until now?

I think there are a few possibilities what the tweet could mean:
a) Reports were wrong. Either it was completely made up or maybe Smith was in talks for a role but it didn't work out. Or maybe he was seen near the sets and people assumed it meant he was in the film.
b) Reports mixed things up and he's not in "the next Star Wars movie" but in another Star Wars movie/series.
c) He had a small part but it was cut. Seems unlikely though, because it's way too early for the finished cut of the film, unless JJ already told him he wouldn't use his scenes.
d) He's lying. His wording "As far as I can tell" sounds a bit strange to me and it could be interpreted as "That's the only thing I can tell you at the moment." Or he's not physically in the movie because he is just voicing a CGI character. But I don't see why there would be so much secrecy about Smith. Him being in the movie is not a spoiler as long as we don't know who he's playing.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 10:34 pm

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 S_275910

This makes me sad..
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 11:02 pm

@thescavenger wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 26 S_275910

This makes me sad..
@thescavenger

I think that is a fake Rian account. The @ for Rian's is @rianjohnson, a C isn't there.....

Also, I believe that is the tweet the comicsgate monster/demon retweeted, so I share the hope with others that Mark stops this, UNLESS laugh is on the trolls, and it is Mark being a troll because it is his way of hinting Harrison has a cameo in IX.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Sun 10 Mar 2019, 12:16 am

I am choosing to take everything....including Matt Smith might or might not be in it - with a very large grain of what lies over Crait.(◔‿◔)
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 42 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum