Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 31 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 5:16 pm

@Lovely_Rose

Nice because it shows that Kylo Ren has ties to the Skywalkers, he is Ben Solo, Leia's son and Luke's nephew, while Rey has ties to Finn and Poe
on one side there is the family of Ben Solo and on the other there is Rey's family .
I want it that poster Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely_Rose on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 6:41 pm

https://squareup.com/store/jason-palmer-art/item/star-wars-celebration-mural-print

Very fuzzy image of the IX part. What I can make out looks like Rey to the right and Kylo (with mask) on the left. Either Poe or Finn in the middle?

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 7:21 pm

It's dificult to see but I think it's vader mask in the end, probably paralleling Padme at the beggining

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 7:38 pm

@Lovely_Rose @loversinthestorm
You both have better eyes than me, because I don't see a thing. Laughing
Strangely, Han isn't in any of the 'postology spaces', so maybe he will be in the IX space.

This mural is beautiful, I hope there will be a puzzle with all of it.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by tippytoo on Wed 10 Apr 2019, 11:36 pm

@Lovely_Rose @loversinthestorm When I zoom in on the IX part of the poster, I see what looks like Rey's arm bandages coming up from bottom left, her hand just left and down from the middle (the peach blob) holding what looks like a blue/white ball in the middle. I remember someone posting about a crystal ball-type artifact from the new (?) comics that needed two people to use it? I can't remember the name of the artifact.

tippytoo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:59 am

@loversinthestorm wrote:It's dificult to see but I think it's vader mask in the end, probably paralleling Padme at the beggining
@loversinthestorm

I agree, I think that big black “blob” on the upper left side looks like it could be Vader’s helmet/mask. Or perhaps Kylo’s mask?

I think I see something peach colored that looks like it could be Rey to the right. There also seems to be a vague, little reddish line on the left lower part. Perhaps Kylo’s light saber (and Kylo).

Then again, who knows. It also just all looks like a bunch of blurry nothingness to me, lol. I can’t wait until they finally reveal it!

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:31 am

@tippytoo wrote:@Lovely_Rose @loversinthestorm When I zoom in on the IX part of the poster, I see what looks like Rey's arm bandages coming up from bottom left, her hand just left and down from the middle (the peach blob) holding what looks like a blue/white ball in the middle. I remember someone posting about a crystal ball-type artifact from the new (?) comics that needed two people to use it? I can't remember the name of the artifact.

@tippytoo

I can't see the ball near Rey. I tried!
tippytoo are you maybe thinking of the Kazerath Device?
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:32 am

Wow, you all have hawkeyes. Shocked
I can only see something black in the backgound, could be Kylo. And something brown/beige in the foreground, probably Rey and somenone/something else. Nothing more. Neutral
unicorn
unicorn
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 5:14 am

I can't see s** all, my computer won't open the image properly!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 6:09 am

Ok what I see is Rey in an embrace but I wonder if it’s the picture of Rey , Finn and Poe hugging that JJ Abrams posted when they wrapped up ? Would love it to be Ben though it’s probably wishful thinking though because if you look at the other couples on the mural they haven’t been that obviously affectionate with any of them.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 9:20 am

They changed the picture. It's now less blurry, but the IX part is blackened out.

Edit: They did a pretty poor job of blackening it out. You can still see the original picture if you brighten it up, though it's very blurry. It looks to me like it's a big picture of Rey and a few smaller pictures of other characters (could be Finn and Rose or Poe) and there is a white and blue blurry thing that might be R2 at the bottom left. It also looks like there's a big picture of Kylo wearing the mask in the background to the left of Rey and that part is not even blackened out. But I don't know if that's even the final poster. The picture of episode VIII is slightly different from the photos people took from the banner at the Celebration. If it is the final picture and I'm not completely mistaken about what I'm seeing, than the good news is that Rey and Kylo are the biggest characters on there, the bad news is that marketing might focus on Kylo wearing the mask and no obvious Reylo.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by tippytoo on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 10:25 am

@DeeBee
Yes, that’s the object I was thinking of! Thank you!

tippytoo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 10:39 am

Regarding the picture - it’s more than that - they’ve changed the picture - the end is different- it’s Rey under Luke not Kylo . At celebration it’s kylo under Luke . Am getting goosebumps as I write this but they held back I reckon because it’s the” son “ ie Ben who will bring balance with the help of Rey not the other way round . If you look at the chakras discussion in crack spoilers you’ll
See the colour scheme of this mural is heading towards solar plexus chakra ( yellow ) just like the beginning with Padme . So we begin in balance and will end in balance and perfection through the solar /sun/son plexus ie Ben who is more like Padme than he knows Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:00 am

Ohhhh this is interesting.

This is what I can screenshot for sequel section...its still very fuzzy. I cannot make out too much despite changing the levels. My daughter it looks like someone masked holding a blaster?

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 31 Screen16
Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 31 Screen15
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:05 am

Yes, the changes are weird. The episode VIII picture at the celebration has Kylo from Crait with his lightsaber and no Rey at all. The picture that you can buy online has Rey with a lightsaber and Kylo's head. They also added a porg and Hux. There seem to be some other small changes like Mace Windu on the episode III part, and for episode VII they moved Poe to the left and added BB-8 and two other characters (that are too blurry for me to make out).
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:07 am

In the blurry image of the whole thing posted in the crack spoiler discussion thread, I definitely see Kylo's lightsaber on the left side, pointing downward at an angle. But I think it actually looks like it's Rey who's holding it (below the larger figure).

Casper
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:09 am

That is interesting that they changed the VIII image to have Rey in the middle instead of Kylo, almost as if they were interchangeable.

I prefer the new online image with Rey because it has more symmetry and Rey should be there. Also, I like the more pensive image of Kylo in the new image over Crait Kylo in the old one.

Edit- in that brightened image of the mural poster, I think it’s definitely Kylo’s mask on the IX image, facing towards the side on the left.

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:32 am

@Kessel wrote:That is interesting that they changed the VIII image to have Rey in the middle instead of Kylo, almost as if they were interchangeable.

I prefer the new image with Rey because it has more symmetry and Rey should be there. Also, I like the more pensive image of Kylo in the new image over Crait Kylo in the old one.

Edit- in that brightened image of the mural poster, I think it’s definitely Kylo’s mask on the IX image, facing towards the side on the left.
@Kessel

I admit feeling disappointed if Ben is masked as Kylo in the mural for the IX portion, yet for the artistic theme (the parallel/mirroring with Padme) - it makes sense in many ways because Padme is featured with her makeup mask, which in many ways is the same thing. So, I understand the artistic side of it, yet the Adam Driver-stan part of me is...hmm (pout). lol

SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:01 pm

Here's the episode IX picture from the mural: https://old.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bc3mmn/episode_ix_mural_part_thx_jedi_news/?st=jud0hluy&sh=8538cf90

I think it's very interesting that Rey is back to her staff and that there is no lightsaber at all. If it wasn't for the new costumes, it could have been a picture for TFA. Was it just the artist's decision to draw her like that or didn't they get to see a picture of Rey's lightsaber? Considering all the secrecy they made about it, the poster is a bit boring and doesn't show anything new.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 2:30 pm

It looks like Kylo has on his cracked helmet that was leaked awhile back.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:01 pm

Is it just the painting or does Rey's new costume have a hood? It really reminds me of Kylo in TFA, and the way Rey is positioned in front of him, her hood is where his hood would be like she's complementing him.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 31 Kylo11
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:11 pm

@Forsythia wrote:Here's the episode IX picture from the mural: https://old.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/bc3mmn/episode_ix_mural_part_thx_jedi_news/?st=jud0hluy&sh=8538cf90

I think it's very interesting that Rey is back to her staff and that there is no lightsaber at all. If it wasn't for the new costumes, it could have been a picture for TFA. Was it just the artist's decision to draw her like that or didn't they get to see a picture of Rey's lightsaber? Considering all the secrecy they made about it, the poster is a bit boring and doesn't show anything new.

@Forsythia

Why is Poe so big  Suspect
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:17 pm

Apparently there is more, so maybe the unveil tomorrow will have surprises (unless they are leaked too Razz)

(http://pacificwanderer.tumblr.com/)

"AHH! The enhanced poster has more art on it because the artist had more time to work on it. I guess that explains the ST portion. He had to send it off to the printers before it was complete.

If you’re at SWCC, you can see the whole poster at the booth!

More details on Twitter! You can also get a better look at the enhanced version through the link."

https://twitter.com/balancedpadawan/status/1116430103339257862

https://twitter.com/Wtforceshow/status/1116429627210240001
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:27 pm

@Forsythia The mended Skywalker lightsaber is there - it's hanging from her belt, but it's hard to tell because of Poe and Finn's blasters in the way.
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:28 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Good to know. sunny
I hope I'll find something to buy with the complete version (puzzle, mug, lithography).
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum