Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr - 13:31

@LadyGaufrette wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
Good to know. sunny
I hope I'll find something to buy with the complete version (puzzle, mug, lithography).
@LadyGaufrette

I admit it's itching my wallet too! haha

There is the mention it can be seen at the booth, so I am wondering that is not leaked yet, unless...maybe that portion is still covered too, but people can tell it matches what can be seen on the actual mural (I-VIII) versus the piece meal released of VII and VII. That part has me ??? what?? But I guess it makes sense. lol

Or, they are showing it, but only if people put away phones and cameras...???? hmm???
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 656
Likes : 1832
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Forsythia on Thu 11 Apr - 13:34

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Apparently there is more, so maybe the unveil tomorrow will have surprises (unless they are leaked too Razz)

If he didn't have enough time, then this leak probably is the unfinished version that will be unveiled at the celebration, but the online version could have more. It looks to me like there might be another face or creature between Finn and Rey's staff and there's R2 at the bottom.

But it seems a bit strange that they went to the trouble to cover the last part up of the mural at SWCC to keep it secret, but then leak the image themselves at the booth. Did they leak a fake image to make the reveal tomorrow even more exciting, or were they just so excited themselves that they couldn't keep the secret for one more day?
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 443
Likes : 2431
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr - 13:50

@Forsythia wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Apparently there is more, so maybe the unveil tomorrow will have surprises (unless they are leaked too Razz)

If he didn't have enough time, then this leak probably is the unfinished version that will be unveiled at the celebration, but the online version could have more. It looks to me like there might be another face or creature between Finn and Rey's staff and there's R2 at the bottom.

But it seems a bit strange that they went to the trouble to cover the last part up of the mural at SWCC to keep it secret, but then leak the image themselves at the booth. Did they leak a fake image to make the reveal tomorrow even more exciting, or were they just so excited themselves that they couldn't keep the secret for one more day?
@Forsythia

I know...it's very whiplash...

To quote Pokemon in the movie trailer "that's a twist, that's very twisty" haha
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 656
Likes : 1832
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Thu 11 Apr - 15:08

@fuhry wrote:@Forsythia The mended Skywalker lightsaber is there - it's hanging from her belt, but it's hard to tell because of Poe and Finn's blasters in the way.
@fuhry
I see it now. I thought it was just a part of her outfit. Laughing
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 871
Likes : 4088
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Thu 11 Apr - 16:45

Updates from social media. Disney just had some kind of investor day. They announced K-2SO will be in the Cassian show, The Mandalorian will be available upon the Disney+ launch, and most notably, all the SW films will be available on the service within the first year. Smile

Which leads to a whole host of questions. Theatrical or special editions? Which special editions? Or a new one? Remastered? Will they also come out on a new Disney-branded blu-ray release too? I remember Gareth Edwards saying LF was working on a 4K transfer, since only TLJ and Solo have 4K releases. I'm not sure how this new service affects Disney's home video release strategy.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1369
Likes : 6531
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 12 Apr - 11:38

Rise of the Skywalker is Rian-approved! I hope this picks up some attention.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Scree469

Also I totally typed "IX" because after literally years, it's weird calling it an actual title. RotS? The same abbreviation as Ep. III? Intentional? Smile
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1369
Likes : 6531
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by MaddieDove on Fri 12 Apr - 11:39

TROS
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 75
Likes : 364
Date d'inscription : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 12 Apr - 11:41

@californiagirl wrote:Rise of the Skywalker is Rian-approved! I hope this picks up some attention.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Scree469

Also I totally typed "IX" because after literally years, it's weird calling it an actual title. RotS? The same abbreviation as Ep. III? Intentional? Smile
@californiagirl
I think we'll have to keep calling it IX. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 871
Likes : 4088
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 12 Apr - 11:45

@MaddieDove wrote:TROS
@MaddieDove Haha, I can't even get the title right. It's just so much harder than like, a number!
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1369
Likes : 6531
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 12 Apr - 12:58


Swoop, swoop! Smile

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Scree472
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1369
Likes : 6531
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 12 Apr - 13:08

@californiagirl wrote:
Swoop, swoop! Smile

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Scree472
@californiagirl
So... what we're saying here... is that Star Wars is about... hope? And that the trilogy will have a hopeful resolution that respects that major theme? After all this time?

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Giphy
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4091
Likes : 35458
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Fri 12 Apr - 13:18

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@californiagirl wrote:
Swoop, swoop! Smile

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Scree472
@californiagirl
So... what we're saying here... is that Star Wars is about... hope? And that the trilogy will have a hopeful resolution that respects that major theme? After all this time?

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Giphy
@FrolickingFizzgig

Guys you are always right , Reylo always right Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 2376
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by californiagirl on Fri 12 Apr - 13:19

Ooo, there's a whole cast interview for Monday.

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Scree473
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1369
Likes : 6531
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Fri 12 Apr - 13:47

As we all know, nothing says "Kylo's going to die a bad guy lol" like "Star Wars IX is about hope. Where it goes, and what the resolution is, it's very hopeful."
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2732
Likes : 18633
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Fri 12 Apr - 14:58

@ZioRen wrote:As we all know, nothing says "Kylo's going to die a bad guy lol" like "Star Wars IX is about hope. Where it goes, and what the resolution is, it's very hopeful."
@ZioRen

ugh some people think he will turn good but he'll still die at the end -__- why are people sooo dense. Can people not read? How can rise if he dies right after?!
Also Monday is too far away ugh.
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1512
Likes : 7087
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Teo oswald on Fri 12 Apr - 15:38

@rey09
exactly, it is clear that the title refers to Ben Solo
Rey is not a skywalker, Luke is a force ghost
the only one is Ben
I would have thought of the idea that in this film we will see all the skywalkers as force ghosts near Ben and Rey
who knows

by the way guys this trailer made me scream with joy and cry at the same time
seeing Ian McDiarmid in bone of flesh telling the crowd with Palpatine's voice
"Roll it again" I burst with happiness


Last edited by Teo oswald on Fri 12 Apr - 15:47; edited 1 time in total
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 615
Likes : 2376
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Cowgirlsamurai on Fri 12 Apr - 15:46

Yesss! Inverse Anakin doesn’t mind sand! Laughing

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 34da1510
Cowgirlsamurai
Cowgirlsamurai
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2031
Likes : 10012
Date d'inscription : 2017-03-30
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by loversinthestorm on Fri 12 Apr - 15:55

I am surprised by the decision to bring palpatine because this was one of the “lazy” ways I considered for bendemption (just bring some more evil) but I am not complaining. At least that will give us more time with redeemed Ben in the movie and I love it

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 85
Likes : 355
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Fri 12 Apr - 17:31

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 D3_KnbEWsAEQsFW from Girls with Sabers

They also mentioned in their podcast this gorgeous light side theme that someone made a year ago. It's stunning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ6_1ltbZ6Q
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1512
Likes : 7087
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 12 Apr - 17:35

@rey09 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 D3_KnbEWsAEQsFW from Girls with Sabers
@rey09
Very much a "friend of a friend of my mom's best friend's college boyfriend said this" situation, haha. Unfortunately we've seen Reylos encouraging each other via false information before, but who knows. Bit weird and random that they would have a nickname for a trailer riff imo. Obviously would be very cool if true!
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4091
Likes : 35458
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Fri 12 Apr - 17:39

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 D3_KnbEWsAEQsFW from Girls with Sabers
@rey09
Very much a "friend of a friend of my mom's best friend's college boyfriend said this" situation, haha. Unfortunately we've seen Reylos encouraging each other via false information before, but who knows. Bit weird and random that they would have a nickname for a trailer riff imo. Obviously would be very cool if true!
@FrolickingFizzgig

Lolol I figured but it's many degrees but one can dream. It def sounded like redemption theme the second i heard it!!!
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1512
Likes : 7087
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by FrolickingFizzgig on Fri 12 Apr - 17:42

@rey09 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 D3_KnbEWsAEQsFW from Girls with Sabers
@rey09
Very much a "friend of a friend of my mom's best friend's college boyfriend said this" situation, haha. Unfortunately we've seen Reylos encouraging each other via false information before, but who knows. Bit weird and random that they would have a nickname for a trailer riff imo. Obviously would be very cool if true!
@FrolickingFizzgig

Lolol I figured but it's many degrees but one can dream. It def sounded like redemption theme the second i heard it!!!
@rey09
Oh, it very much is! You don't very intentionally shift the villain theme's key from minor to major during the tile drop for nothing. Very Happy
FrolickingFizzgig
FrolickingFizzgig
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 4091
Likes : 35458
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25
Age : 24
Localisation : Canada

http://frolickingfizzgig.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by rey09 on Fri 12 Apr - 17:42

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@rey09 wrote:
@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 D3_KnbEWsAEQsFW from Girls with Sabers
@rey09
Very much a "friend of a friend of my mom's best friend's college boyfriend said this" situation, haha. Unfortunately we've seen Reylos encouraging each other via false information before, but who knows. Bit weird and random that they would have a nickname for a trailer riff imo. Obviously would be very cool if true!
@FrolickingFizzgig

Lolol I figured but it's many degrees but one can dream. It def sounded like redemption theme the second i heard it!!!
@rey09
Oh, it very much is! You don't very intentionally shift the villain theme's key from minor to major during the tile drop for nothing. Very Happy
@FrolickingFizzgig

EXACTLY!!!!
rey09
rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1512
Likes : 7087
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-29

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by Forsythia on Fri 12 Apr - 18:05

@FrolickingFizzgig wrote:
@rey09 wrote:Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 D3_KnbEWsAEQsFW from Girls with Sabers
@rey09
Very much a "friend of a friend of my mom's best friend's college boyfriend said this" situation, haha. Unfortunately we've seen Reylos encouraging each other via false information before, but who knows. Bit weird and random that they would have a nickname for a trailer riff imo. Obviously would be very cool if true!

Agreed. It does sound very much like a friend of a friend..." situation, and I doubt random trailer music gets named. Usually trailer soundtracks aren't even done by the film's composer, thus it's unlikely the trailer would introduce a new musical theme for the film. As far as I know, John Williams hasn't even started working on his episode IX soundtrack yet, so why would there already be a theme for future a reveal like Bendemption? I'm not even sure that it's supposed to be Kylo's theme at the end. Right before that, the trailer uses a variation of Leia's theme and the part that goes with the title reveal IMO sounds like a darker variation of a part from Leia's theme. The soundtrack is probably used for setting the mood for the trailer and not for thematic significance, anyway.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 443
Likes : 2431
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-11

Back to top Go down

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 Empty Re: Discussions: Tweets/Instagram

Post by ZioRen on Fri 12 Apr - 18:25

@Cowgirlsamurai wrote:Yesss! Inverse Anakin doesn’t mind sand! Laughing

Discussions: Tweets/Instagram - Page 32 34da1510
@Cowgirlsamurai

It DOES look like he got covered in sand! And somehow, I don't think they're going to be able to resist a sand joke.

Also is it just me or does it look like Kylo's scar moved over slightly?
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2732
Likes : 18633
Date d'inscription : 2016-05-27

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum