Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 07 Mar 2019, 12:14 pm

@Birdwoman

he would like to haha Smile
JJ is a great director, he started this trilogy and now he concludes it. best choice
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 8:53 am

Ok I know it’s faf but I enjoyed this fake leak and hoping we get this in episode Ix Very Happy
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/ayp1cm/reylos_will_likey_latest_4chan_epix_leak/

Please JJ let this be true or something like it Smile

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 11:51 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Ok I know it’s faf but I enjoyed this fake leak and hoping we get this in episode Ix Very Happy
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/ayp1cm/reylos_will_likey_latest_4chan_epix_leak/

@AhsokaTano

If only! I wish!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 1:07 pm

Lol, the first Reylo leak of the year!
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 1:09 pm

I'm just going to choose to believe this is true. 100%.
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 4:25 pm

what's this news about Matt Smith not being in IX? Did we already know this or is he just trolling everyone? I saw a headline earlier today that said he said "I'm not in Star Wars IX, as far as I know."
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 4:44 pm

@SheLitAFire
Yeah something was posted in tweets thread if you check out that thread - his wording was ambiguous in my opinion (he said as far as he can tell he’s not in it which is odd thing to say ) though of course it could be possible he really isn’t in it .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 5:29 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/ayuioo/spoilerwild_rumor_episode_ix_leak_that_sounds/

New crack spoilers in Reddit from 4 Chan.  Has there every been any spoilers that were true from 4 Chan?  That place is a big old mess.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 5:55 pm

@bashfulblueeyes3 wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/ayuioo/spoilerwild_rumor_episode_ix_leak_that_sounds/

New crack spoilers in Reddit from 4 Chan.  Has there every been any spoilers that were true from 4 Chan?  That place is a big old mess.
@bashfulblueeyes3
Not that I remember. I think it's the less reliable site, but I guess it's not impossible. Nope
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 5:59 pm

Anyone who says they have no plot details but then goes on to tell you specific plot aspects, like there is no romance in the movie, is suspect.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 6:03 pm

I don't believe it. I guess we better buckle up because the season of spoilers has begun. I cant believe someone with real spoilers would be like " Gee, let me go onto 4 Chan and spill some details". 4Chan has always a bit of shady site to me.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Fri 08 Mar 2019, 11:42 pm

Lol I'd forgotten how amusing 4Chan leaks can be. According to this person Rey will kill Kylo and then go to the Unknown Regions to give birth to her baby. xD

http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/110967422#p110968616

@AhsokaTano wrote:Ok I know it’s faf but I enjoyed this fake leak and hoping we get this in episode Ix  Very Happy

@AhsokaTano

But that Reylo fanart, tho

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 6:28 am

4Chan is a step above the dark web lol. Also someone who claims there’s no romance basically just implied they read the full script, i mean how would they know otherwise? I don’t think anything good has ever come out of 4chan. Bear in mind there were no TLJ forcebond leaks until the visual dictionary leaked, all the reylo scenes will be in complete lockdown.

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 6:39 am

@Riri @bashfulblueeyes3
I agree reylo will be in complete lockdown and I find it interesting that this “ leaker “ talks about the death of the skywalker “ name “. Name not bloodline . Because our boy is called solo! Very Happy . If this leak has any truth in it who do we think the meaningful cameo is with kylo ? Harrison Ford ? Hayden Christensen?
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 7:23 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@Riri @bashfulblueeyes3
I agree reylo will be in complete lockdown and I find it interesting that this “ leaker “ talks about the death of the skywalker “ name “. Name not bloodline . Because our boy is called solo! Very Happy . If this leak has any truth in it who do we think the meaningful cameo is with kylo ? Harrison Ford ? Hayden Christensen?
@AhsokaTano

I am greedy! I am hoping for both!

Well....I am extremely greedy; I am also hoping for Natalie Portman! Very Happy
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 10:28 am

If I remember this right from a Richard Grant interview, he said the script was on complete lockdown. You checked in, entered a room with some major security around, they hand you the pages of the script your character is shooting today, the pages are red so if you try and photo them the words won't appear in the photo. So, after reading that interview I decided most of the script/storyline leaks will be crack.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 11:26 am

D&D from game of thrones said they learned how to protect from leaks (for season 08) from what Rian used for sw and so far we haven’t had a credible / important leak for gOT and the season is a month away. Unless someone messes up we won’t get real leaks

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 11:29 am

Apparently most of what comes from 4chan is fake.... I don't believe at all in the Reylo leak to be honest. The other "leak" sounds like it could be legit (at least there isn't anything that stands out as obviously faf in it), but the idea that Finn and Rose are already an established couple at the beginning of IX looks like a very bad one imo, so I really hope it's fake. I don't expect Ep IX to be much focused on any romance (I mean, not like AOTC was!), but I sure hope there will be at least one!
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 1:06 pm

UPDATE: sounds like this one is FAF and may have been based off fan speculation on reddit.

"Spoilers" from Reylo in Spanish Twitter:
Source: https://twitter.com/Ginna_RenSolo/status/1104409355766693889

This is my quick translation, feel free to correct it or add. I'm not sure what they mean by "the previous scenes"?

Hello, I know someone who was part of the production, intimate friends who I trust. I don't want to publish this in Reddit because I heard it can be traced and I don't want to risk their job.

-The previous scenes are a mission that Finn/Poe/Rey/Chewie/BB8 go on. They meet with Naomi Ackie's character to be recruited to a forest planet.
-There's a droid factory in an ice/snow planet and there's a new droid physically active.
-Kylo and Rey's duel is on the snow planet, apparently an anguishing and very emotional fight. Both feel betrayed by each other. Rey feels Kylo's love for her, but Kylo thinks of it as a weakness.
-Finn and Rose have a long scene together with the attack soldiers, I think probably it's a rebellion.
-Poe dies on the Jordan planet.

Last edited by Darth Rowan on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 4:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added update)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 1:10 pm

@Darth Rowan
That sounds very interesting! cheers
Edit: I think that when they say "soldados de asalto", they are referring to Stormtroopers, so Finn and Rose are possibly leading a Stormtrooper rebellion.
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 1:39 pm

@Darth Rowan

Do you know the person who's got the Twitter account? Do you think she's legit?
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:05 pm

@Darth Rowan
Ok before I say anything I just want to say am having a deja vu moment because of this :
Kylo and Rey's duel is on the snow planet, apparently an anguishing and very emotional fight. Both feel betrayed by each other. Rey feels Kylo's love for her, but Kylo thinks of it as a weakness.

I’ve heard this somewhere else recently? Has this been leaked elsewhere too because I’ve definitely heard before about Rey noticing Kylo’s love for her in the fight and him thinking it’s a weakness .( really hope it isn’t Mike Zeroh )... strange .....

Ok so apart from the deja vu moment it sounds promising if true Very Happy - fight in the snow would go back to Rey’s vision and “I’ll come back for you sweetheart “ line as that happened in a snowy forest ( in the TFA junior novel ) and hints of stormtrooper rebellion is already on my wish list . Sad about Poe ( and it makes that photo of him hugging Daisy and John all the more poignant ) but I did kind of expect it if Ben is to reclaim his rightful place as Leia’s son and also it seems to me that anyone they seem to focus on a lot in comics , novels and animated series, seems to meet their death ie they did the same with phasma . It’s interesting if true though because Kathleen Kennedy did mention about possible further adventures for some of the characters in sequel trilogy and she specifically mentioned Poe . It’s possible that even if Poe dies he may still get a tv series or any of the other characters as they’ve done the same with Cassian from Rogue One.

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:08 pm

I don't buy that these are real leaks but I adore the idea of Rey and Kylo dueling and Rey just pausing for a moment like "wow...you've got it real bad for me, huh?" while Kylo gets flustered and furious because he can't really be Mr. Unemotional Big Bad Supreme Leader when he gets space butterflies in his tummy whenever he sees his "nemesis's" face!
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rawpowah on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:38 pm

@AhsokaTano I think HanPorgo on reddit mentioned the emotional duel a while ago. I don't remember if he mentioned what type of planet it was on.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:50 pm

I'm pretty sceptical about Rey and Kylo fighting on a snow planet again.

Poe dying I think is possible, if any of the heroic characters are going to die it's going to be him. It definitely won't be Rey, Finn or Rose.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum