Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by vaderito on Sat 9 Mar - 21:56

@Darth Rowan wrote:"Spoilers" from Reylo in Spanish Twitter:
Source: https://twitter.com/Ginna_RenSolo/status/1104409355766693889
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 Scree122

This is my quick translation, feel free to correct it or add. I'm not sure what they mean by "the previous scenes"?

Hello, I know someone who was part of the production, intimate friends who I trust. I don't want to publish this in Reddit because I heard it can be traced and I don't want to risk their job.

-The previous scenes are a mission that Finn/Poe/Rey/Chewie/BB8 go on. They meet with Naomi Ackie's character to be recruited to a forest planet.
-There's a droid factory in an ice/snow planet and there's a new droid physically active.
-Kylo and Rey's duel is on the snow planet, apparently an anguishing and very emotional fight. Both feel betrayed by each other. Rey feels Kylo's love for her, but Kylo thinks of it as a weakness.
-Finn and Rose have a long scene together with the attack soldiers, I think probably it's a rebellion.
-Poe dies on the Jordan planet.
@Darth Rowan

so is the rumor from that Spanish girl's friend or she just translated 4chan rumor in Spanish? cause I saw 4chan rumor identical to Rowan's translation on reddit today:

http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/111140616

Hello. I know someone who was part of the production, they’re a close friend and i trust them. I didnt wanna post this on Reddit as i hear they can trace it back to me and i didnt wanna risk his job.

- The earlier scenes are a Finn, Poe, Rey, Chewie and BB8 mission. They meet Naomi Acki’s character for recruitment in some foresty planet.
- There’s some droid factory in some ice/snow planet, and there is a new physically active droid.
- Rey/Kylo duel takes place in the snow planet, apparently its a really emotional and angsty fight, they both feel betrayed by each other. Rey senses Kylo’s love for her but Kylo sees it as a weakness.
- Finn and Rose have a long scene together with stormtroopers, my guess is that it is probably a rebellion.
- Poe dies in the Jordan planet

Just curious.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 9 Mar - 22:24

@vaderito
I knew I wasn’t imagining it - reddit -should have known that’s where I saw it . Thank you Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 9 Mar - 23:01

@vaderito wrote:
@Darth Rowan wrote:"Spoilers" from Reylo in Spanish Twitter:
Source: https://twitter.com/Ginna_RenSolo/status/1104409355766693889
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 Scree122

This is my quick translation, feel free to correct it or add. I'm not sure what they mean by "the previous scenes"?

Hello, I know someone who was part of the production, intimate friends who I trust. I don't want to publish this in Reddit because I heard it can be traced and I don't want to risk their job.

-The previous scenes are a mission that Finn/Poe/Rey/Chewie/BB8 go on. They meet with Naomi Ackie's character to be recruited to a forest planet.
-There's a droid factory in an ice/snow planet and there's a new droid physically active.
-Kylo and Rey's duel is on the snow planet, apparently an anguishing and very emotional fight. Both feel betrayed by each other. Rey feels Kylo's love for her, but Kylo thinks of it as a weakness.
-Finn and Rose have a long scene together with the attack soldiers, I think probably it's a rebellion.
-Poe dies on the Jordan planet.
@Darth Rowan

so is the rumor from that Spanish girl's friend or she just translated 4chan rumor in Spanish? cause I saw 4chan rumor identical to Rowan's translation on reddit today:

http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/111140616

Hello. I know someone who was part of the production, they’re a close friend and i trust them. I didnt wanna post this on Reddit as i hear they can trace it back to me and i didnt wanna risk his job.

- The earlier scenes are a Finn, Poe, Rey, Chewie and BB8 mission. They meet Naomi Acki’s character for recruitment in some foresty planet.
- There’s some droid factory in some ice/snow planet, and there is a new physically active droid.
- Rey/Kylo duel takes place in the snow planet, apparently its a really emotional and angsty fight, they both feel betrayed by each other. Rey senses Kylo’s love for her but Kylo sees it as a weakness.
- Finn and Rose have a long scene together with stormtroopers, my guess is that it is probably a rebellion.
- Poe dies in the Jordan planet

Just curious.
@vaderito

That's very interesting. I don't know the context of this at all, I just saw the Tweet by one of the more popular accounts in the Spanish Reylo Twitter fandom and linked it here. The translation I posted here and on Tumblr is my own based on the Spanish language Tweet. The person who posted this on Twitter this morning doesn't explain anything about where it comes from. I wonder if it's the same person posting to 4chan or someone who speaks Spanish who translated the 4chan thing and is passing it off as their own or vice versa. Which one came first?

I feel like if it's from 4chan originally it is even less credible.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 Dsppntmnt

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riri on Sat 9 Mar - 23:04

Uh...as much as i would love this to be true, the person who leaked that totally stole my speculation from reddit AND twitter, i posted about the snow planet and droid factory(MSW also mentions this) and i speculated that Poe dies. Also, they seem to have copied a Mike Zeroh leak word for word 3 days ago where he said Rey/Kylo fight and Rey senses his love for her but Kylo views it as a weakness etc.

4chat leaks are really shady aren’t they? Lol

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Rowan on Sat 9 Mar - 23:06

@Riri wrote:Uh...as much as i would love this to be true, the person who leaked that totally stole my speculation from reddit AND twitter, i posted about the snow planet and droid factory(MSW also mentions this) and i speculated that Poe dies. Also, they seem to have copied a Mike Zeroh leak word for word 3 days ago where he said Rey/Kylo fight and Rey senses his love for her but Kylo views it as a weakness etc.

@Riri

Aw that's too bad, it sounded awesome lol. Deep down I'm not surprised. :/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Sat 9 Mar - 23:16

@Riri wrote:Uh...as much as i would love this to be true, the person who leaked that totally stole my speculation from reddit AND twitter, i posted about the snow planet and droid factory(MSW also mentions this) and i speculated that Poe dies. Also, they seem to have copied a Mike Zeroh leak word for word 3 days ago where he said Rey/Kylo fight and Rey senses his love for her but Kylo views it as a weakness etc.

@Riri

thanks Riri! Also, Spanish tweet comes about hlaf an hour after 4chan "leak" so it only translated 4chan didn't originate it.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Sat 9 Mar - 23:32

I'm also very wary of detailed plot rumors. Virtually none of the TLJ ones were right.

I for one would be fine if Rey and Kylo don't fight again. Regressing in TLJ makes sense, but to have them pulling weapons on each other in act 3, then have them paired off and making out before the end is a stretch. Kylo in particular didn't seem especially angry or aggressive in his last shot, or in the bit from the footage yesterday.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Snape on Sun 10 Mar - 2:57

@californiagirl wrote:I'm also very wary of detailed plot rumors. Virtually none of the TLJ ones were right.

I for one would be fine if Rey and Kylo don't fight again. Regressing in TLJ makes sense, but to have them pulling weapons on each other in act 3, then have them paired off and making out before the end is a stretch. Kylo in particular didn't seem especially angry or aggressive in his last shot, or in the bit from the footage yesterday.
@californiagirl

@californiagirl wrote:I'm also very wary of detailed plot rumors. Virtually none of the TLJ ones were right.

@californiagirl

Obviously these are fake, but I could see the FO doing bad stuff (like they do) and Rey being sent to take out Kylo for the good of the galaxy since he’s the Supreme Leader and she’s the Jedi and he’s presumably behind all the bad stuff. Except, of course, he’s not. That would be Hux. Then we have Rey on the attack but very conflicted...Kylo defending himself and trying to talk to her...lots of angst...it’s possible. Smile
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Sun 10 Mar - 5:00

Anybody who has detailed spoilers, just keep in mind that Richard E. Grant has said during his award season interviews for Can You Ever Forgive Me? that after being fully briefed on the type of trouble he'd get in to for saying anything which could spoil the movie means that he hasn't told his wife and daughter anything about his role, including what his character's name is.

Otherwise, as with the TLJ speculation here, it's not that hard to come up with a list of the most likely/plausible plot points. Especially if you've paid attention to the production history of the Saga, the creative team's previous work (it's not even funny in retrospect how much TLJ lifts whole cloth from other projects Rian's worked on, especially Looper and Joseph Gordon Levitt's Don Jon), the core classic/Golden Age filmmakers the Saga draws on as its primary influences, or interviews with the writers who've been involved. The joke is that Rian wrote fan fiction but the truth is that he went through the same thought process and responded to the same things we all responded to in TFA as being the most interesting/worth exploring.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 14 Mar - 8:33

Ok am going to put this here just in case and not in leaks. I have a feeling the title is going to leak before celebration because “ merchandise “ - people buy and order things before the event and unless they are going to hold back on all the episode Ix merchandise , something is going to leak .

Anyway if this is the title it’s interesting on so many levels . Firstly it completes the overall sequel trilogy title “ the force awakens the last Jedi the only hope “ but as Kylo and Rey are dual protagonists ( they are one half of the protagonist each )the title would be referring to both of them plus give us vibes that somewhere along the line Rey is connected to Obi wan in some way lineage wise just as Ben is connected to Obi Wan through his name as Obi wan was referred to as the only hope ie Leia “Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you’re my only hope “. Ben is also referred to as the Galaxy’s last hope in The Last Jedi constantly by Rey so this title would also bode well for Bendemption.
If this is indeed the title I can see why they are holding back because it is really spoilery Smile

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/b0x6m8/the_alleged_leaked_style_guide_for_ixs_branding/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 08479c10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 14 Mar - 9:25

I believe it, my only issue is the color, was hoping for a green logo as in the heart chakra where love resides. That would subliminally read the only hope is love.
Heart chakra attributes, love, hope, compassion, balance, flexibility

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 Il_794xN.1347709992_5297
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila Lazarus on Thu 14 Mar - 10:52

Wow... Just before I came to sleep yesterday, I had the intuition that the title could be "The last hope" because it would mirror "A new hope" Shocked And this morning I see this!
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Thu 14 Mar - 11:48

To be honest... I dont believe it. But I really like it!
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 14 Mar - 12:04

@AhsokaTano

I'm not sure this would be the real title...but I must say, it's the first one of the many proposed titles that I actually kind of like.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by thescavenger on Thu 14 Mar - 12:07

@AhsokaTano

Very interesting title! It gives you so much to work from but really doesn’t give away anything.

Also reminds me of the Mandy Moore song from A Walk to Remember.

(Edit: I can already hear screams of “you can’t use Hope twice!”)
thescavenger
thescavenger
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Thu 14 Mar - 13:01

@thescavenger

They used Jedi twice Very Happy
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Thu 14 Mar - 20:14

I don't believe these are leaks but honestly this is the most believable name idea I've seen yet. It works well and I could very much see JJ wanting to pay that tribute to Carrie and Leia.
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou on Thu 14 Mar - 20:52

My only issue with "The Only Hope" is didn't they say the title was said during The Last Jedi? If so, I don't remember anyone saying "The Only Hope" or "Only Hope." Rey, as someone mentioned above, did refer to Ben as their Last Hope.

But now I'm going to rewatch probably to see if there is an Only Hope hiding in there somewhere that I'm not remembering.
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 14 Mar - 21:03

Like Obi-Wan in ESB, who says to Yoda about Luke, that boy was our last hope. Rey in TLJ says to Luke, Ben is our last hope.

Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Thu 14 Mar - 21:16; edited 2 times in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Thu 14 Mar - 21:06

@justyou wrote:My only issue with "The Only Hope" is didn't they say the title was said during The Last Jedi?  If so, I don't remember anyone saying "The Only Hope" or "Only Hope."  Rey, as someone mentioned above, did refer to Ben as their Last Hope.

But now I'm going to rewatch probably to see if there is an Only Hope hiding in there somewhere that I'm not remembering.
@justyou
I think that was just speculation, since "The Last Jedi" was part of TFA's opening crawl.
Anyway, someone did say "Only Hope" in TLJ:  Leia in the hologram: "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" Wink
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou on Thu 14 Mar - 21:18

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@justyou wrote:My only issue with "The Only Hope" is didn't they say the title was said during The Last Jedi?  If so, I don't remember anyone saying "The Only Hope" or "Only Hope."  Rey, as someone mentioned above, did refer to Ben as their Last Hope.

@justyou
I think that was just speculation, since "The Last Jedi" was part of TFA's opening crawl.
Anyway, someone did say "Only Hope" in TLJ:  Leia in the hologram: "Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope" Wink
@Moonlight13

OH OK... I wasn't sure if it was something people knew for sure or if it was fandom speculation.

justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by justyou on Thu 14 Mar - 21:53

Well... the video of Leia is in TLJ so... lol

ETA:  I will say that while I'm not overwhelmingly in love with the title initially, if it's even the title, it does kinda bring it back full circle to the beginning of the OT.
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Thu 14 Mar - 22:32

The last Hope sounds good t me Smile
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Fri 15 Mar - 20:27

@AhsokaTano wrote:Ok am going to put this here just in  case and not in leaks. I have a feeling the title is going to leak before celebration because “ merchandise “ - people buy and order things before the event and unless they are going to hold back on all the episode Ix merchandise , something is going to leak .

Anyway if this is the title it’s interesting on so many levels . Firstly it completes the overall sequel trilogy title “ the force awakens the last Jedi the only hope “ but as Kylo and Rey are dual protagonists ( they are one half of the protagonist each )the title would be referring to both of them plus give us vibes that somewhere along the line Rey is connected to Obi wan in some way lineage wise just as Ben is connected to Obi Wan through his name as Obi wan was referred to as the only hope ie Leia “Help me Obi Wan Kenobi you’re my only hope “. Ben is also referred to as the Galaxy’s last hope in The Last Jedi constantly by Rey so this title would also bode well for Bendemption.
If this is indeed the title I can see why they are holding back because it is really spoilery Smile

https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/b0x6m8/the_alleged_leaked_style_guide_for_ixs_branding/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 18 08479c10
@AhsokaTano

The space between "The" and "only" is almost twice as large as the space between "only" and "hope". At first glance, I thought it was a two-word title. It doesn't look like it was made by a professional. And for a style guide it looks just terrible. No formatting, no capital letters or periods, pixelated picture of the R.

Edit: They also used the old Lucasfilm logo (from 1988–2015), so I doubt it's something official.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 19 Mar - 15:36

For IX, I am curious to read any thoughts/theories about Padme's inclusion. Does anyone think it will happen, and if so, how? I am not 100% certain, yet I am leaning towards yes. How? Perhaps a scene in Naboo, and it's a mention, or there is a stained glass rendering of her, maybe something like that inspires the mention. (I saw a fanart of only the stained glass rendering, and I thought ooh!)

With IX and Resistance connection; I am wondering if we will see Bucket and the Colossus in the background (i.e. Rebels and Rogue One).

Nine more months! IX is a baby! Very Happy Razz
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum