Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Starliteprism on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 6:56 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:For IX, I am curious to read any thoughts/theories about Padme's inclusion.  Does anyone think it will happen, and if so, how?  I am not 100% certain, yet I am leaning towards yes.  How? Perhaps a scene in Naboo, and it's a mention, or there is a stained glass rendering of her, maybe something like that inspires the mention. (I saw a fanart of only the stained glass rendering, and I thought ooh!)

With IX and Resistance connection; I am wondering if we will see Bucket and the Colossus in the background (i.e. Rebels and Rogue One).

Nine more months!  IX is a baby! Very Happy Razz
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Had a little search as recalled seeing something similar before, although gut was saying Vader comics, but Erik Maell did some artwork for Topps trading cards.

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=858684&GSub=120519

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Erik_Maell_SWG7_BaseCard

http://nzvalley.tumblr.com/post/120881586952/padme-in-the-star-wars-comics

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_npjf58F2mW1r65vum_640
Starliteprism
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 9:37 pm

@Starliteprism wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:For IX, I am curious to read any thoughts/theories about Padme's inclusion.  Does anyone think it will happen, and if so, how?  I am not 100% certain, yet I am leaning towards yes.  How? Perhaps a scene in Naboo, and it's a mention, or there is a stained glass rendering of her, maybe something like that inspires the mention. (I saw a fanart of only the stained glass rendering, and I thought ooh!)

With IX and Resistance connection; I am wondering if we will see Bucket and the Colossus in the background (i.e. Rebels and Rogue One).

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Had a little search as recalled seeing something similar before, although gut was saying Vader comics, but Erik Maell did some artwork for Topps trading cards.

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Tumblr_inline_npjf58F2mW1r65vum_640
@Starliteprism

LOVE! Thank you for sharing! I do hope there is a way they can express her compassion and intelligence, yet if she is only visually shown, that will cause me to feel happy, as well. Smile Very Happy She deserves the attention in IX!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 20 Mar 2019, 11:08 pm

@Starliteprism wrote:

@SW_Heroine_Journey

@Starliteprism

Kismet! It was shared again on tumblr not long ago - the one I had in mind (the ones you shared are lovely too! I want it all as an influence for IX with Padme)

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Tumblr_pnozy0DMbC1w4t7wqo1_1280

https://gffa.tumblr.com/post/183145814353/my-goodness-youve-grown

If this is a scene from Clone Wars, I won't be too embarrassed (and even more perfect! lol) - I am trying to catch up for the new Clone Wars on Disney+ by watching older episodes, but I have not yet seen them all.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 2:49 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thats actually a screenshot from Battlefront 2 Smile
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 8:51 am

@Man Without A Star wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thats actually a screenshot from Battlefront 2 Smile
@Man Without A Star

Shocked ooh! I think that increases the chance it may be seen in IX! (Hopefully, it is mentioned, also!)

Thank you! Very Happy bounce
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 06 Apr 2019, 6:06 pm

AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 1:35 am

SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 1:37 am

@AhsokaTano

So, Leia banged someone else during her marriage with Han? No, WAIT! Karrie is older (although she looks very young) - so Leia had a child before Ben with someone else and nobody knew?

OR was Han the unfaithful and for some reason that child ended-up force sensitive for some reason?

lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Night Huntress on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fogott something!)
Night Huntress
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrylipstick on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 2:21 am

@AhsokaTano

LOL ROFL

I don't understand why in this huge populous universe every new character must necessarily be related to a known one. Can't she just be a new character with her own story?

This thing some fans have regarding hidden pregnancies and secret children is starting to be really repetitive. Come on invent something else!

https://cherrylipstick85.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 7:15 am

More leaks( you can tell we are heading for celebration- I expect we are going to get a lot of this in the countdown to Friday ):
https://www.reddit.com/r/starwarsspeculation/comments/bafh16/the_knights_of_ren_and_others/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 A50fca10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 E7145b10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 53d68e10

Take with a pinch /grain of salt as this is the poster who is pro Rey skywalker and he suggested Keri was Rey’s mother in a previous leak ....

The Camy bit is interesting because he’s now saying it’s a different actress and her name is Camy and Luke is reflecting on this . Camy is one of Luke’s friends on Tatooine ( possible girlfriend or previous girlfriend?) in A New Hope with Biggs . The scene this leak could be describing is the prologue scene in the TLJ adult novel where Luke imagines his life with Camy and what could have been had he not joined the rebellion and the empire hadn’t come to Tatooine.....

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 7:28 am; edited 3 times in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Without A Star on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 7:22 am

@AhsokaTano

TemiriBlaag, he is full of it Very Happy
Man Without A Star
Man Without A Star
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 7:35 am

@Man Without A Star
He totally is lol! Maybe like gangsta rap guy he’s heard snippets but he embellishes and exaggerates what he’s heard until it’s longer in its original form. Take that Camy scene above - if it’s what I think it is ( and he’s not trolling that as well ) it’s the prologue of TLJ novel with Luke reflecting on what could have been , well it’s very different to what he said originally ie it was Keri Russell’s character and she was in childbirth with Luke’s child and it seemed like that child was Rey . Lol!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 8:13 am

@AhsokaTano
Well, he's entertaining anyway, in the very worst sort of way.   lol!
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 8:34 am

This person seems focused in making Luke the center of everything... imagine fg Luke showing up to kylo to have a conversation about that one time he had a row with his girlfriend...

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Sun 07 Apr 2019, 11:48 pm

What I took from the leak on Saturday. Yep, Kylo is going to be our space Darcy.

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 8:22 am

@spacebaby45678 wrote:I believe it, my only issue is the color, was hoping for a green logo as in the heart chakra where love resides. That would subliminally read the only hope is love.
Heart chakra attributes, love, hope, compassion, balance, flexibility

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Il_794xN.1347709992_5297
@spacebaby45678

Episode IX: Heir to the Legacy Probable BS That’s the title. Don’t care if you don’t believe me. I have a family member who worked on preparing the trailer for Friday. The Star Wars logo isn’t blue or yellow, it’s green!:

http://www.reyloskyforum.net/t234p50-archive-sw-sequel-trilogy-spoilers-rumors
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 8:37 am

Have you seen the colour scheme of the mural revealed at celebration? It seems to start yellow , then red for prequels , then merging into purple tones for Solo and rogue one fading to blue and green for original trilogy and sequel trilogy and it seems to be fading to yellow again . Having said that haven’t seen the last part yet as that’s covered up .

We are getting balance and perfection as it’s the solar plexus chakra in play at the end it seems - going back to the beginning . The balance through the son/sun . Kylo /Ben will be like his grandmama . Smile

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 8:43 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Have you seen the colour scheme of the mural revealed at celebration? It seems to start yellow , then red for prequels , then merging into purple tones for Solo and rogue one fading to blue and green for original trilogy and sequel trilogy and it seems to be fading to yellow again . Having said that haven’t seen the last part yet as that’s covered up .
@AhsokaTano

I would say yellow/light brown based on the preview of the mural.
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 19 Original
Though, this image was changed today.
LadyGaufrette
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 9:41 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Have you seen the colour scheme of the mural revealed at celebration? It seems to start yellow , then red for prequels , then merging into purple tones for Solo and rogue one fading to blue and green for original trilogy and sequel trilogy and it seems to be fading to yellow again . Having said that haven’t seen the last part yet as that’s covered up .

We are getting balance and perfection as it’s the solar plexus chakra in play at the end it seems - going back to the beginning . The balance through the son/sun . Kylo /Ben will be like his grandmama . Smile
@AhsokaTano

I agree, the mural should end in yellow going towards white. The Prequels are bathed in red because it is the Clone Wars, and Mars is the red planet/the god of war/emperor rule    see emperor card in Tarot.

The OT color scheme really starts to take shape with ESB with blue-greens and ROTJ in deep blue hues especially surrounding Luke in the last third of the film. Luke is bathed in moonlight basically and even in TLJ, he turns back on his force powers under the moonlight once again. See Moon card in Tarot

Kylo will be the Sun in full force, Kylo is in darkness as TFA begins, but Kylo will ( "die") and resurrect in 9 I would believe that the last third of ST will be in bright sunlight that is my best-educated guess.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:43 am

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 11:58 am

@loversinthestorm

Something like that was one of my guesses.

If it's true, I admit it is not exciting BUT it is incredibly positive for Reylo and Bendemption, yet it is vague enough to confuse those who are neutral about it, don't see it, or even negative about it. For that reason, I adore it! Smile (if it's true)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fuhry on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 12:02 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey It makes sense as a title, but I still have a hard time thinking they're going to use 'Force' in the title again.

I think the title is going to be (something) of the Skywalkers . Either Legacy, Champion, Triumph, or Benefaction
fuhry
fuhry
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 1:01 pm

@fuhry wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey It makes sense as a title, but I still have a hard time thinking they're going to use 'Force' in the title again.

I think the title is going to be (something) of the Skywalkers . Either Legacy, Champion, Triumph, or Benefaction
@fuhry

I vote for Benefaction!!!! Very Happy

There is a part of me that is torn - I think; they won't repeat Force again, yet it is so important that...what if they do?

Is there a synonym for Force in canon? Maybe that can be the alternative? Or, I know there is the Cosmic and the Living Force, so... Cosmic Will?? Hmm lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 3:20 pm

Well, we'll find out within the next day. It's so soon! 20 hours I think? Smile

I wonder who will be at the panel. There was a rumor it would be a ton of people (except Mark of course).
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Apr 2019, 4:01 pm

@californiagirl wrote:Well, we'll find out within the next day. It's so soon! 20 hours I think? Smile

I wonder who will be at the panel. There was a rumor it would be a ton of people (except Mark of course).
@californiagirl

Squee!!!

For the panel - I am primarily hoping for Daisy, KMT/Loan, Kerri, John, Lupita, Billie, Billy, .....and Rian (just for the gratefulness aspect for VIII) - honorable mention is Adam because although he would be even with Daisy - I just doubt he will be there, Celebration does not seem to be his thing.

Any not mentioned are not purposeful ignoring, I'm just indicating my top choices.

As a PS, if Mark was fibbing, and it turns out he will be there, I'm OK with that - I just hope he remembers it is not about him.
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum