Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Moonjump05 on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 7:10 pm

Why do they always leak the lamest stuff? Poe? Who cares. I wanna the juicy Reylo.

Also, the line about Rey's lineage seems very fanboy baity.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 10:30 pm

That's not a leak, that's an executive summary of various 'leaks' and some basic logic about how the story could work based what the Saga has been building towards (Lucas always said the Emperor would be the main opponent in the final installment) and what we already know. Plus 'forced to team up' after 'complicated enemies' isn't exactly a stretch.

However spending a year trying to translate/study the sacred texts? No wonder Daisy joked about Rey needed to get them on Audio Book.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nana7marie on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 4:18 am

@Moonjump05 wrote:Why do they always leak the lamest stuff?  Poe?  Who cares.  I wanna the juicy Reylo.

Also, the line about Rey's lineage seems very fanboy baity.
@Moonjump05

Yes! I literally rolled my eyes when I read that.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 5:45 am

Thanks for posting @spacebaby45678
So let’s play devil’s advocate here and play along . So Rey and kylo’s force bond getting stronger eh? Am thinking of all the possible scenarios we could get regarding this he he he! So why would Kylo want Vader’s complete armour ?Is he planning on resurrecting Vader ?Team up between kylo and Rey sounds good to me & dark acolyte again - the role every one thinks could be Matt Smith .

Cosmic wonder the guy who leaked this ( where Star Wars theory originally got their info from before being published on Reddit ) is more a marvel fan as most of his stuff is marvel . He gets some things right but some wrong . Like everyone else I guess . Smile
This plot doesn’t give a lot away but yes I would want rey and kylo spending time working together to fight Palpatine and i like the sound of their force bond growing even stronger .Its a summary so not going to give everything away ..that’s if it’s true. It’s in crack leaks so take with pinch/grain of salt as always Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 7:39 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Thanks for posting @spacebaby45678
So let’s play devil’s advocate here and play along . So Rey and kylo’s force bond getting stronger eh? Am thinking of all the possible scenarios we could get regarding this he he he! So why would Kylo want Vader’s complete armour ?Is he planning on resurrecting Vader ?Team up between kylo and Rey sounds good to me & dark acolyte again - the role every one thinks could be Matt Smith .

Cosmic wonder the guy who leaked this ( where Star Wars theory originally got their info from before being published on Reddit ) is more a marvel fan as most of his stuff is marvel . He gets some things right but some wrong . Like everyone else I guess . Smile
This plot doesn’t give a lot away but yes I would want rey and kylo spending time working together to fight Palpatine and i like the sound of their force bond growing even stronger .Its a summary so not going to give everything away ..that’s if it’s true. It’s in crack leaks so take with pinch/grain of salt as always Smile
@AhsokaTano

Rey & Kylo teaming up to defeat Palpy is the logical assumption once Palps is reintroduced as the phantom menace in the last episode of the Saga. I guess some anti's think Rey will kill Kylo then kill Palps in that order? Not.gonna.happen.

The only part of the so called plot leak I question is Rey searching for her lineage in the Sacred Texts, as far as I know Rey believes that her parents were junkers on Jakku. That is the end of that.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by vaderito on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 1:29 pm

that leak isn't crack. it simply compiles Jason's leaks and adds the leaker's pet theory (Vader artifact collection). so parts nicked from MSW are going to turn true. Reistance part of the leak is as generic and non-descript as anything Resistance ever, so that's gonna be true too. The rest can either be a good guess or a bad guess. But no doubt the leaker had no source of his own.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum