Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Moonjump05 on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 7:10 pm

Why do they always leak the lamest stuff? Poe? Who cares. I wanna the juicy Reylo.

Also, the line about Rey's lineage seems very fanboy baity.
Moonjump05
Moonjump05
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 553
Likes : 3927
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-27
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 10:30 pm

That's not a leak, that's an executive summary of various 'leaks' and some basic logic about how the story could work based what the Saga has been building towards (Lucas always said the Emperor would be the main opponent in the final installment) and what we already know. Plus 'forced to team up' after 'complicated enemies' isn't exactly a stretch.

However spending a year trying to translate/study the sacred texts? No wonder Daisy joked about Rey needed to get them on Audio Book.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8161
Likes : 37560
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by nana7marie on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 4:18 am

@Moonjump05 wrote:Why do they always leak the lamest stuff?  Poe?  Who cares.  I wanna the juicy Reylo.

Also, the line about Rey's lineage seems very fanboy baity.
@Moonjump05

Yes! I literally rolled my eyes when I read that.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 196
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 5:45 am

Thanks for posting @spacebaby45678
So let’s play devil’s advocate here and play along . So Rey and kylo’s force bond getting stronger eh? Am thinking of all the possible scenarios we could get regarding this he he he! So why would Kylo want Vader’s complete armour ?Is he planning on resurrecting Vader ?Team up between kylo and Rey sounds good to me & dark acolyte again - the role every one thinks could be Matt Smith .

Cosmic wonder the guy who leaked this ( where Star Wars theory originally got their info from before being published on Reddit ) is more a marvel fan as most of his stuff is marvel . He gets some things right but some wrong . Like everyone else I guess . Smile
This plot doesn’t give a lot away but yes I would want rey and kylo spending time working together to fight Palpatine and i like the sound of their force bond growing even stronger .Its a summary so not going to give everything away ..that’s if it’s true. It’s in crack leaks so take with pinch/grain of salt as always Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by spacebaby45678 on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 7:39 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:Thanks for posting @spacebaby45678
So let’s play devil’s advocate here and play along . So Rey and kylo’s force bond getting stronger eh? Am thinking of all the possible scenarios we could get regarding this he he he! So why would Kylo want Vader’s complete armour ?Is he planning on resurrecting Vader ?Team up between kylo and Rey sounds good to me & dark acolyte again - the role every one thinks could be Matt Smith .

Cosmic wonder the guy who leaked this ( where Star Wars theory originally got their info from before being published on Reddit ) is more a marvel fan as most of his stuff is marvel . He gets some things right but some wrong . Like everyone else I guess . Smile
This plot doesn’t give a lot away but yes I would want rey and kylo spending time working together to fight Palpatine and i like the sound of their force bond growing even stronger .Its a summary so not going to give everything away ..that’s if it’s true. It’s in crack leaks so take with pinch/grain of salt as always Smile
@AhsokaTano

Rey & Kylo teaming up to defeat Palpy is the logical assumption once Palps is reintroduced as the phantom menace in the last episode of the Saga. I guess some anti's think Rey will kill Kylo then kill Palps in that order? Not.gonna.happen.

The only part of the so called plot leak I question is Rey searching for her lineage in the Sacred Texts, as far as I know Rey believes that her parents were junkers on Jakku. That is the end of that.
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by vaderito on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 1:29 pm

that leak isn't crack. it simply compiles Jason's leaks and adds the leaker's pet theory (Vader artifact collection). so parts nicked from MSW are going to turn true. Reistance part of the leak is as generic and non-descript as anything Resistance ever, so that's gonna be true too. The rest can either be a good guess or a bad guess. But no doubt the leaker had no source of his own.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10336
Likes : 49924
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 11:15 pm

The wording for the Rey comic description about Han

"After Han Solo’s fall"  Fall?  Not killed..or death...INTERESTING so 1) DLF is reframing Ben's actions for the purposes of Bendemption, and 2) Han is still alive, in some form (perhaps World Between Worlds), or by some other form of Force magic. Very Happy Smile

https://www.starwars.com/news/age-of-resistance
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 2:39 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
Oooh very interesting wording . As we know in Star Wars no one is ever really gone and this seems to apply to everyone who falls down a deep dark hole or crevice ie Maul , Luke and Palpatine. In Luke’s case he was rescued by leia, Lando in the falcon but who knows where Maul and Palpatine went ? Maybe these crevices act like portals into world between worlds ?
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 10:05 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
Oooh very interesting wording . As we know in Star Wars no one is ever really gone and this seems to apply to everyone who falls down a deep dark hole or crevice ie Maul , Luke and Palpatine. In Luke’s case he was rescued by leia, Lando in the falcon but who knows where Maul and Palpatine went ? Maybe these crevices act like portals into world between worlds ?
@AhsokaTano

That is what I am wondering, as well. Or, it's another form of Force magic we don't know about yet.

The irony...one of the originally biggest atheists/agnostics about the Force becoming VERY important to the Force. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by snufkin on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 1:08 pm

Here's a crack theory courtesy of the one and only Star Wars dream I've probably ever had. The only detail I remember from my dream about TROS is that the 'explored further' part in regards to Rey's parents is that they're buried in a Pauper's Grave on Jakku because they got into something with the Church of the Force / and got killed over it. My subconscious probably came up with that detail because I LOVE the idea that her parents got killed because they scrapped something they didn't. Especially if it were Force-related s**t laying around Jakku thanks to the Imperial/Rebels battle and/or the Emperor's Contingency plan. But now that I've dreamed that, I'm kind of in love with the idea because they dropped the detail in Rey's Survival Guide that despite LST's fashion and interior decorating choices, they're not a bunch of woo woo hippies:

Rey's Survival Guide wrote:In Niima, some say the villagers are pacifists, but that’s not true. You could ask the bandits who raided the Sacred Villages–except they never came back. You’ll find their bones hanging in cages in Kelvin Ravine as warnings…One village believes in the Force and the legends of the old Jedi sorcerers. If that sounds crazy, there’s another that thinks the Hutts are gods.

It'd sure explain fast how her parents ended up in that pauper's grave in the desert and also bring it full circle back to the start of the ST and make things more complicated.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 8161
Likes : 37560
Date d'inscription : 2016-04-16
Localisation : it's in the chorus of Pavement's "Unfair"

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 7:56 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/c90dpf/another_4chan_leak_seem_tame/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Another “leak” (?) on 4 Chan. I’ve taken screen shots of his reylo info in particular especially as on 4 chan it’s hard to work out who is saying what and someone on there claiming to be the leaker said Rey was Han and Leia’s daughter( which the leaker denounced):


Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 B06e2b10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 A21a4210
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 2b178f10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 28cc9b10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 D8900310
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 4828bb10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 04bacc10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 6208ab10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Db0ced10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 059d5410
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Ef47a810
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 8e876510
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 43675810
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 C56ea110
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by MaddieDove on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 8:21 am

However murky and unclear this seems, it feels somehow right. For once. Smile

Thanks!
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 118
Likes : 544
Date d'inscription : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 10:21 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/c90dpf/another_4chan_leak_seem_tame/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Another “leak” (?) on 4 Chan. I’ve taken screen shots of his reylo info in particular especially as on 4 chan it’s hard to work out who is saying what and someone on there claiming to be the leaker said Rey was Han and Leia’s daughter( which the leaker denounced):


Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 B06e2b10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 A21a4210
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 2b178f10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 28cc9b10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 D8900310
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 4828bb10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 04bacc10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 6208ab10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Db0ced10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 059d5410
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Ef47a810
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 8e876510
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 43675810
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 C56ea110
@AhsokaTano

Is this Bothan Spy Part 2? Very Happy

I agree - this feels more realish (very outline in nature, to the point - not a lot of elaborate information). I love how the leaker said that don't trust anyone who insists they have seen the film - it's not possible until, at minimum, October.

Skeleton crew for important scenes with Daisy and Adam makes sense, which is why nothing will leak about heavy Reylo. Smile

And this explains the secrecy about Matt Smith - why everything and everyone is mysterious with the answers.

I love the mention that Rey and Ben are playful with each other! haha! Very Happy (And yes, Rose and Finn are a couple! Very Happy) Squee!
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Lovely_Rose on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 10:24 am

One thing that feels very real is the last scene being Rey and Kylo on Tattooine. The small bit of footage they showed at Celebration with Adam had all the elements of finality to it. The wind blowing his hair and cape, the setting sun, and the hazy glow of the whole shot.

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 189
Likes : 973
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by bashfulblueeyes3 on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 11:29 am

For once, this actually feels real. I am not fully trusting anything, but this actually could be a thing.

bashfulblueeyes3
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 217
Likes : 994
Date d'inscription : 2017-07-15

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 11:41 am

@AhsokaTano
Thanks for posting because I can't figure out how to interpret who's saying what on 4chan, and the site is so dreadful I don't want to go there to start with!

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I agree--seems more legit than many because of the lack of sensationalizing, extraneous detail, and personal interpretations. Plus, contains mostly things I wanted to happen, which helps. Laughing
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 166
Likes : 734
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 47
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 11:45 am

@12 Parsnips wrote:@AhsokaTano
Thanks for posting because I can't figure out how to interpret who's saying what on 4chan, and the site is so dreadful I don't want to go there to start with!

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I agree--seems more legit than many because of the lack of sensationalizing, extraneous detail, and personal interpretations. Plus, contains mostly things I wanted to happen, which helps. Laughing
@12 Parsnips

History has shown us that the most reliable leaks were telegram/to the point in nature. Very Happy

Indeed, my bias clouds it because I like what I read (love it, actually); however, I also have disliked leaks in my favor in the past that are too elaborate because of past patterns which indicate reliability. Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 930
Likes : 2673
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 12:36 pm

Yeah I like this leak and that kylo and Rey are “playful together “as they discover what they can do with the force .Sounds good to me ! Twisted Evil Laughing
Also somebody asked about Hux too which  I forgot to list above in the post . See below . I really don’t like 4chan as a forum( it’s just awful) but I do like this leak and hope it is true . Smile
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 E8ea0910
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by rawpowah on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 2:03 pm

He defects and still goes to prison? This doesn't really make sense to me. Like why would he join the Resistance and then still get punished?
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 920
Likes : 4619
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by californiagirl on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 4:09 pm

Agreeing with most of the people here, most of this seems quite plausible. The Matt Smith as the emperor thing is something we've heard before. The only way to really tell if something is faf is just gut instinct, and this does seem largely feasible. I just hope Hux ends the movie like a lame-o, because he's pretentious as all get out. I could see him abandoning the FO when it goes badly, even if he's responsible for it, but then backstabbing them too. Doesn't really have a high moral standard, that one. Also, Finnrose! Smile
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1536
Likes : 7559
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 4:54 pm

@rawpowah wrote:He defects and still goes to prison? This doesn't really make sense to me. Like why would he join the Resistance and then still get punished?
@rawpowah

Maybe it’s more in detention where he can be watched. I doubt Poe, Finn or Rose would trust him. It would make more sense if he ends up prisoner and in order to save his a** tells the Resistance some secrets about the FO.

In any case, sounds all in all very good. The “stronger together” part sounds like a reverse Hancock but I do wonder if that’s sustainable. Can the saga really end with a super powerful duo on the loose in the galaxy? That contradicts the idea of balance. I still feel that the two raw power monsters might be stripped fully or partly of their power once it’s all said and done.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1817
Likes : 9003
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-28
Localisation : French living in Germany

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 4:55 pm

@rawpowah
When I saw that regarding Hux I thought he’s either fleeing and the tide has likely turned against the first order and he’s defecting that way or because he’s been captured - not that he’s willingly defecting as a choice . I can’t see Hux who has such contempt for the resistance ( loathsome resistance and scum he calls them ) joining then willingly . Hux defecting made me think of “ treason “( against supreme leader who is like the king figure ) and funnily enough there is a book out thrawn treason in few weeks maybe we are going to get something similar in Thrawn:
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 C5338410
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1076
Likes : 3578
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by spacebaby45678 on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 7:02 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:@rawpowah
When I saw that regarding Hux I thought he’s either fleeing and the tide has likely turned against the first order and he’s defecting that way or because he’s been captured - not that he’s willingly defecting as a choice . I can’t see Hux who has such contempt for the resistance ( loathsome resistance and scum he calls them ) joining then willingly . Hux defecting made me think of “ treason “( against supreme leader who is like the king figure ) and funnily enough there is a book out thrawn treason in few weeks maybe we are going to get something similar in Thrawn:
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 C5338410
@AhsokaTano

I liked all of the crack spoilers... Hux defecting could be because Pryde has taken over his position within the FO? Hux seems like the kind of guy to say if I can't have it let it burn?
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2944
Likes : 6851
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Dar-ren19 on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 8:11 pm

@rawpowah wrote:He defects and still goes to prison? This doesn't really make sense to me. Like why would he join the Resistance and then still get punished?
@rawpowah

I took that to mean "as opposed to getting executed for genocide."
Dar-ren19
Dar-ren19
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 722
Likes : 2234
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-12

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by nana7marie on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 4:26 am

@AhsokaTano I LOVE THIS POTENTIAL LEAK! H-beating
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 196
Likes : 986
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum