Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by tukicarreno on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 1:42 pm

@nana7marie wrote:@AhsokaTano I LOVE THIS POTENTIAL LEAK! H-beating
@nana7marie

Me too! I really hope there is some truth to this! Everything he said sounds realistic and plausible. Here's hoping!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 718
Likes : 3085
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Lovely_Rose on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 1:49 pm

Wait does he say that there are two endings where Rey either travels alone or starts a new Jedi order yet also states that the last scene in the film is with Rey and Kylo on Tattooine? The latter insinuates that they will settle down / HEA while the other options give me Rey Alone vibes. Which is it, exactly?

Lovely_Rose
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 224
Likes : 1110
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 4:07 pm

@Lovely_Rose
The “leaker” doesn’t seem to be sure of things either. Looks like staff were spilt into groups and given different endings and he’s not sure about whether Rey starts the Jedi order or not . He also seems to think Kylo is permanently dead too and comes back as a force ghost but then again that doesn’t make sense if we are talking about “ Rise” of Skywalker and the resurrection rumours . And also he wasn’t privy to the final scene or a lot of the reylo scenes ( where a skeleton crew were the only ones present). He even says at one point he can’t discuss the reylo scenes because he’s not sure if they are force bond scenes or meet ups ( until the 3rd act where he knows they definitely meet up ) but that they interact a lot and that they are the main story .

Anyway till we know more take with pinch /grain of salt . If kylo/Ben is permanently dead as he seems to think then am betting there’s a twist to it ie like will and Elizabeth in pirates of the Caribbean or like a vampire or Casper maybe he’s alive at a certain time ? Or he’s in the ethereal realm and she goes there or they are both dead and in the ethereal realm . Again we have to remember resurrection( from the MSW rumours)seems to be part of Rise of Skywalker but this guy doesn’t seem to be part of the group that have heard this ? The title seems to imply it though .
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Ffe93a10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 24c8ed10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1107
Likes : 3750
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by rawpowah on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 5:49 pm

Well that sucks. Good thing it's on 4chan.
rawpowah
rawpowah
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 936
Likes : 4692
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-18

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by MaddieDove on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 6:30 pm

All these years some people were against Kylo's redemption because that would be "repeating the Vader's story".
Now if he sacrifices his life while doing the good deed and dies, which would be exactly like Vader's story, this is supposed to be an acceptable, and hopeful ending?? BS. What's hopeful in flawed, psychologically tortured character dying? If scriptwriters have any sense of what their character metaphorically represents for viewers (the shortest version: the darkness within ourselves, and our unfortunate capacity to self-sabotage), and to have the death be the only way to close that (fantasy!) story, no matter how much noble that death be, they simply don't know their job well.
MaddieDove
MaddieDove
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 130
Likes : 591
Date d'inscription : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by TracylovesOUAT on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 7:39 pm

If this guy is legit, I'm not totally surprised if that is the ending in the actual script (him becoming a Force Ghost), since Tran said she thought the ending she read was "a cover" and a lot of the cast did not get the title's meaning. I just truly hope Ben is actually still ALIVE at the end. I do not find his death hopeful or satisfying at all. The point of his Kylo persona is that he is metaphorically "dead" already, so why actually kill him again after he finally comes "back to life" with his good deed as Ben? It is a horrible message, and I hope they realize that. Also, this becomes the SAME arc of Vader, so yes ,what is the point of repeating it??? There would be no difference, except to repeat the exact same story. And if anything, the only thing the ST accomplishes for the Skywallers/Solos themselves is killing them all off. That is very depressing.

TracylovesOUAT
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 7
Likes : 42
Date d'inscription : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by californiagirl on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 9:01 pm

I know many of the actors in the recent Avengers movies didn't always know which MCU movie they were filming for. They also filmed multiple different endings so they wouldn't actually know which one was real. Now TROS barely had time to film one version, but we know they were hyper-secretive with the script, actors only got to see their own scenes and then give it back right after, didn't get to keep a copy, the red paper to precvent copying etc. Really, even most of the cast doesn't know how the whole film pans out, probably just Daisy and Adam, I'm not expecting the 4chan guy to be certain of everything. Interesting how the rebirth thing keeps cropping up.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1615
Likes : 8077
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 9:44 pm

@californiagirl wrote:I know many of the actors in the recent Avengers movies didn't always know which MCU movie they were filming for. They also filmed multiple different endings so they wouldn't actually know which one was real. Now TROS barely had time to film one version, but we know they were hyper-secretive with the script, actors only got to see their own scenes and then give it back right after, didn't get to keep a copy, the red paper to precvent copying etc. Really, even most of the cast doesn't know how the whole film pans out, probably just Daisy and Adam, I'm not expecting the 4chan guy to be certain of everything. Interesting how the rebirth thing keeps cropping up.
@californiagirl

This leaker seems to be enjoying the attention, and now the person is getting into the territory of theorizing, etc. This person should merely say, "All of this is a giant I DON'T KNOW, and I can no longer comment." I cannot completely criticize the person because attention can be fun (and it feeds that brain with endorphins lol Very Happy) yet now there are being silly. lol
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:16 am

@TracylovesOUAT
That’s interesting about what Kelly Marie Tran said - that she thought what she read was a cover and that she didn’t understand the title because John Boyega said a similar thing and that when he saw the title he was surprised because he thought it was going to be called Heirs to the force . So if they don’t know am betting the only ones who do are Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, J.J. Abrams and the few skeleton crew who were around on the day . Even then it’s possible that they filmed several endings and the only one who knows the true ending is J.J. and the editor.
This leaker is speculating about Ben’s death and whether there’s new Jedi because he doesn’t know and to be fair he does say that they have been told different things in order not to reveal the film. Wish he would say more on the reylo scenes though even if he is unsure whether they are force bond sequences or real meet ups . That’s if this leak is real which of course it might not be .
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1107
Likes : 3750
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by loversinthestorm on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 12:45 pm

I think daisy also said she was surprised by the title so I guess maybe none of the actors really know what it means

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 125
Likes : 504
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by vaderito on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 3:16 pm

or are coached to say so. if you say you were surprised/didn't expect it/thought it would be something else, you avoid being pestered about it.
vaderito
vaderito
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 10361
Likes : 50041
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Lily Snape on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 1:46 am

@californiagirl wrote:I know many of the actors in the recent Avengers movies didn't always know which MCU movie they were filming for. They also filmed multiple different endings so they wouldn't actually know which one was real. Now TROS barely had time to film one version, but we know they were hyper-secretive with the script, actors only got to see their own scenes and then give it back right after, didn't get to keep a copy, the red paper to precvent copying etc. Really, even most of the cast doesn't know how the whole film pans out, probably just Daisy and Adam, I'm not expecting the 4chan guy to be certain of everything. Interesting how the rebirth thing keeps cropping up.
@californiagirl

Even on TV— and this goes back a few years— on Parks & Rec they filmed a “Leslie wins for city council” and a “Leslie loses and moves on”— she won, of course, but this kept the extras playing the crowd of supporters from knowing the actual outcome. And that was just a season closer on a television show— not the last Star Wars film in the Skywalker trilogy of trilogies. And I agree with everyone that even if Kylo turns to the light and gets the girl, it’s still both depressing and boringly Vader 2.0 if he dies and shows up around the campfire as a Force ghost, especially because that would be the nail in the coffin of the (very lucrative for Lucasfilm/ Disney) Skywalker saga. I mean, look how -Solo- performed compared to The Last Jedi— even if they are only governed by the bottom line, killing off the last Skywalker seems unwise.
Lily Snape
Lily Snape
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 548
Likes : 2895
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-31

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by nana7marie on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 4:14 am

@TracylovesOUAT wrote:If this guy is legit, I'm not totally surprised if that is the ending in the actual script (him becoming a Force Ghost), since Tran said she thought the ending she read was "a cover" and a lot of the cast did not get the title's meaning.  I just truly hope Ben is actually still ALIVE at the end. I do not find his death hopeful or satisfying at all.  The point of his Kylo persona is that he is metaphorically "dead" already, so why actually kill him again after he finally comes "back to life" with his good deed as Ben?  It is a horrible message, and I hope they realize that.  Also, this becomes the SAME arc of Vader, so yes ,what is the point of repeating it???  There would be no difference, except to repeat the exact same story. And if anything, the only thing the ST accomplishes for the Skywallers/Solos themselves is killing them all off.  That is very depressing.  
@TracylovesOUAT

@AhsokaTano wrote:@TracylovesOUAT
That’s interesting about what Kelly Marie Tran said - that she thought what she read was a cover and that she didn’t understand the title because John Boyega said a similar thing and that when he saw the title he was surprised because he thought it was going to be called Heirs to the force . So if they don’t know am betting the only ones who do are Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, J.J. Abrams and the few skeleton crew who were around on the day . Even then it’s possible that they filmed several endings and the only one who knows the true ending is J.J. and the editor.
This leaker is speculating about Ben’s death and whether there’s new Jedi because he doesn’t know and to be fair he does say that they have been told different things in order not to reveal the film. Wish he would say more on the reylo scenes though even if he is unsure whether they are force bond sequences or real meet ups . That’s if this leak is real which of course it might not be .
@AhsokaTano

This is exactly what came to my mind reading the above Approves . When the Vanity Fair and Good Morning America coverages were released, the cast were asked if they knew the ending and only some knew - and as it turned out, they thought they knew as they were given various information. I really believe multiple different endings were filmed to avoid leaking the real one and hence this confusion.
nana7marie
nana7marie
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Messages : 229
Likes : 1177
Date d'inscription : 2018-02-04
Age : 31
Localisation : Poland

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by Oscarborough-fairo on Sun 07 Jul 2019, 8:53 am

I think each of these characters have their own ending scene , like where they will be after the war, after there's no resistance/first order at all, whar will they do to their life..similar to the the ending of LOTR The Return of the King, the ending of their ( Rey, Ben, Rose, Finn, Poe ) fellowship.

Finn and Rose, Poe alone or with Jana, and Ben and Rey will probably get their own ending scene.

Oscarborough-fairo
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 37
Likes : 167
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-30

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 11 Jul 2019, 12:51 pm

"For the first time ever at D23 Expo, Lucasfilm will host its own pavilion on the show floor featuring an impressive display showcasing the evolution of Star Wars stormtroopers. The exhibit will include several of the actual costumes used on screen throughout the iconic movie series."

https://d23.com/lucasfilm-d23-expo-2019/

Interesting! This focus on troopers.  Plus, the fact the reveal was the same time (red sith trooper announcement) and the Phasma issue, is...interesting.. Very Happy Smile

The Phasma issue further emphasizes their humanity - how innocent they are, and treated in a disgusting manner.  With the teaser, where we see Ben fighting alongside white troopers....  Finn began the humanization of the troopers, along with plot points of the Resistance cartoon.  This further emphasizes their humanity.  So many breadcrumbs that Finn, Ben, the white storm troopers, along with the Resistance (and perhaps more of the FO who wish to have redemption) will fight together against the evil side, which will include the red sith troopers and the Knights of Ren.  

Phasma says "You are just another nameless fallen gun." in the comic...

To Ben, they will have names, and of course so much more, then a fallen gun - he'll want them to thrive! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 12:48 pm

TOC for Star Wars Myths & Fables.  Maybe insight (crack theories welcome) for TROS ?? Very Happy (My first envy of SDCC attendees, I want this book..yesterday. lol [My second envy will be during the LF Publishing Panel tomorrow])

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Screen27

Image from Twitter, I removed the user because I wasn't sure if it was one I can show or not, yet here is the link: Twitter Link for image
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 1:18 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I want that book so badly but we have to wait till November in Uk. Boo hoo! Sad They are lucky at SDCC.
The chapter titles are interesting . No doubt very very soon we are going to get leaks about this book because people are buying it .
Let me play along (as you all know here I have vivid imagination lol) and have a guess ..

The knight and the dragon ( Vader And Palpatine Or Ben and snoke?)

The droid with a heart - On the surface it could be R2 or bb8 as they are the most humanlike of the droids with feelings but it could even C3po because he’s got a heart shaped design in his chest area or even Vader as he was more machine than man

The wanderer - Luke?? This made me think of Lord of the rings “ not all that wander are lost ...”

The black spire - Baatu - maybe we’ll learn about the city or stone itself

Vengeful waves - no idea ...
Gaze of stone - no idea but did think of Medusa and how she turns men into stone with one look at her

The witch and the wookie - leia And chewie ? Rey and chewie ? Having the force is like being a witch or wizard .
The dark wraith - really liked the title of this one - makes me think of the ringwraiths in lord of the rings - souls of men who had turned dark and then they turned into these dark creatures ... Am thinking this could be Palpatine origins story ? Or origins of the dark side .

Chasing ghosts - again no idea but maybe it’s a Force ghost story or instead of chasing demons it’s ghosts instead lol!

Can’t wait to see more of this book Smile I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1107
Likes : 3750
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 18 Jul 2019, 1:26 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
I want that book so badly but we have to wait till November in Uk. Boo hoo! Sad They are lucky at SDCC.
The chapter titles  are interesting . No doubt very very soon we are going to get leaks about this book because people are buying it .
Let me play along (as you all know here I have vivid imagination lol) and have a guess ..

The knight and the dragon ( Vader And Palpatine Or Ben and snoke?)

The droid with a heart - On the surface it could be R2 or bb8 as they are the most humanlike of the droids with feelings but it could even C3po because he’s got a heart  shaped design in his chest area or even Vader as he was more machine than man

The wanderer - Luke?? This made me think of Lord of the rings “ not all that wander are lost ...”

The black spire - Baatu - maybe we’ll learn about the city or stone itself

Vengeful waves - no idea ...
Gaze of stone - no idea but did think of Medusa and how she turns men into stone with one look at her

The witch and the wookie - leia And chewie ? Rey and chewie ? Having the force is like being a witch or wizard .
The dark wraith - really liked the title of this one - makes me think of the ringwraiths in lord of the rings - souls of men who had turned dark and then they turned into these dark creatures ... Am thinking this could be Palpatine origins story ? Or origins of the dark side .

Chasing ghosts - again no idea but maybe it’s a Force ghost story or instead of chasing demons it’s ghosts instead lol!

Can’t wait to see more of this book Smile I love you
@AhsokaTano

Until November in the UK?? That is almost criminal!!!  If you start to read and see great word of mouth about the book, will it be possible for you to buy it from the US, and have it shipped to you?  (I ask because US release date is August 6th).  I admit that I am keeping an eye on ebay, and if I see it posted for a reasonable price by someone who got it at SDCC, I may jump on it. lol ...because 8/6 feels too far away now [I know, I'm silly], which is why I am eek about November for you!

Thank you for playing along because yes, your imagination soars! Very Happy Smile

All of them are so intriguing, and I cannot wait to see the art (the twitter author indicated there is one piece of artwork per story), and read the stories.  

Removing the introduction, there are 9 entries...9 myths/fables.  I wonder if they then correspond, in some manner, with the movie.  i.e. 1, The Phantom Menace, with The Knight and the Dragon, etc.  If so, TFA with The Witch & the Wookie, and TLJ with The Dark Wraith, so TRoS with Chasing Ghosts.  Hmmm... we shall see! Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:04 am

Preview of Three Images from Star Wars: Myths & Fables!  Placing them in the crack thread by chance they give us insight...a peek...into art direction, etc for TROS.  Smile Very Happy

Oh my goodness, I want this book now! The artist (Grant Griffin) refers to himself as a fanboy, so from now on, my male anti term will be dudebro, it's no longer fanboy.  He has redeemed the word fanboy. lol

https://www.starwars.com/news/grant-griffin-paintings-star-wars-myths-and-fables

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Vader-painting-myths-fables

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Wanderer-painting-myths-fables

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Black-spire-painting-myths-fables
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:39 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I love youI love youI love youI love you the art is so beautiful! Cannot wait to get my hands on this book!
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1107
Likes : 3750
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 25 Jul 2019, 10:53 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
I love youI love youI love youI love you the art is so beautiful! Cannot wait to get my hands on this book!
@AhsokaTano

Right!??? I cannot stop looking at them! Very Happy Smile

So purty... I love you bounce

StarWars.com is such a tease!!! (especially for international audiences! You have to wait until November???!!! eek!)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Tue 06 Aug 2019, 8:11 pm

Very crack theory Very Happy

So, if my very crack theory is true, that the chapters of SW: Myths and Fables have something to do with the corresponding film (so the 9th one, Chasing Ghosts has something to do with TRoS)..then...

...Lando will be the creator of a lie that enthralls anyone mortal that is after Ben (and Rey) to protect him (both of them). It won't trick Palpatine because he is in the spirit realm, but it will fool others (and I didn't list only the FO, because I do think there will be an exploration of grey within the Resistance). He takes his job as Uncle Wanwo very seriously. Very Happy Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed 07 Aug 2019, 3:22 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I really like that idea and that everyone believes it until it’s revealed to be a lie at some point and gasps etc because Ben and Rey have got away and are safe .uncle Lando saving the day with a lie . And your idea ties in with the aftermath books when uncle Lando was meant to give baby Ben a present and he gave him a key to a locker with a blaster and a note ( how to reach him if he was ever in trouble). Uncle Lando like the fairy godmother helping Ben out.Who knows what resources he has Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1107
Likes : 3750
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Wed 07 Aug 2019, 8:21 am

@AhsokaTano wrote:@SW_Heroine_Journey
I really like that idea and that everyone believes it until it’s revealed to be a lie at some point and gasps etc because Ben and Rey have got away and are safe .uncle Lando saving the day with a lie . And your idea ties in with the aftermath books when uncle Lando was meant to give baby Ben a present and he gave him a key to a locker with a blaster and a note ( how to reach him if he was ever in trouble). Uncle Lando like the fairy godmother helping Ben out.Who knows what resources he has Smile
@AhsokaTano

Uncle Lando knows it's something Han, Leia, and Luke would disapprove of, yet....he doesn't care because they will approve of the outcome! Very Happy haha Smile

(With the occurrences in Aftermath, and Last Shot as the protective uncle, and the rumors of Lando mentioning things about Rey to some...maybe it's all part of his plan to protect Ben, and by extension Ben's bride, Rey. Very Happy Smile)
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1073
Likes : 3199
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 9:27 am


Not sure if this has been posted but just found this :
http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/119407355
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 B517d710
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 B2576e10
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 B4020910
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 C0fe1910
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 77a95410
Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 24 F3afc710
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1107
Likes : 3750
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum