Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 6:12 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey
I think you’re right about the comic being before Kylo is supreme leader as he doesn’t have the scar on his face .

@Californiagirl
I definitely think you could be on to something- there’s something going on with the mask and who is underneath it so that could be a way they go round it .

I love you
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Episode IX CRACK spoiler discussion thread

Post by SkyStar on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 3:43 pm

Is it just me or I feel like Matt Smith is going to have an insignificant role in the end as a nobody. 🤔
SkyStar
SkyStar
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SanghaRen on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 4:19 pm

@SkyStar

He’ll be a stormtrooper like Daniel Craig Very Happy The whole thing with Matt Smith is weird. Why can’t they just confirm he’s in it.
SanghaRen
SanghaRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 4:28 pm

I'm half and half on Matt Smith.

On one hand I think maybe he was in a role and it ended up being cut out and it's this delicate kind of awkward thing in terms of the publicity and the relationship between the actor and studio.

On the other hand when I'm feeling crackpot-y think he's either a) Rey's father in a flashback, or b) the person wearing Kylo's mask pretending to be him (see my pet theories) and therefore is adjacent to the most important twists, so they're kind of hiding him or something.

Either way, it's not something I'm invested in, though it will be interesting to get a solid answer to this come December.

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 5:05 pm

It really is odd with him. If he's not in it, he shouldn't have to confirm it personally in an interview for a totally different thing in the LA Times. But it would be funny if he shows up at the premiere and people are shocked like with Frank Oz at the TLJ premiere. Smile I'm not too into crack theories, but this one is fun.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdwoman on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 5:28 pm

My crack theory is what happens if Rey gets thrown down the pit. Kylo is weak because Palps was winning the fight. After he throws Rey, the force ghosts appear, give Kylo strength and he kills Palps. However, he finds that Rey is clinging to something, saves her and then they kiss. 😁

Birdwoman
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Sat 05 Oct 2019, 1:13 am

So, the information tease for Project Luminous is

“The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It’s an energy field created by all living things. Until… PROJECT LUMINOUS, 2020.”

Seems obvious that whatever happens in TRoS, changes the Force (and it seems apparent, this is what the Cosmic and Living Force what to happen).

Based on that description, intrigued about theories for TRoS. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I wish to read them!

Mine? All will have Jedi Power based on what Rey and Ben do in TRoS, and everything (even if technically not living) will create the energy field. (The droids will be the most important)

(Obviously, Project Luminous is spoilerish for TRoS, so I wish they didn't say anything until today - tease-wise. I wonder if Christmas Day - New Year's Day, if it will be announced? Anyway, hope they announce it soon, or I'm going to squirrel forget it! haha) Very Happy Smile

https://www.starwars.com/news/nycc-2019-project-luminous-details-and-more-revealed-at-the-lucasfilm-publishing-panel
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum