Post by Starliteprism on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 3:50 pm

Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Cassian Andor Live-Action series

Post by MrsWindu on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:05 pm

@Starliteprism

I have to say I’m a little surprised they’ve based a new series around Cassian. But I’ll still await more news about this live action.
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Starliteprism on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:08 pm

@MrsWindu wrote:@Starliteprism

I have to say I’m a little surprised they’ve based a new series around Cassian. But I’ll still await more news about this live action.
@MrsWindu

Same here, but I'll take it. Laughing Cool Very Happy
Starliteprism
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila95 on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:20 pm

I've always felt like he had potential for a prequel,from the movie it sounded like he's been through a lot while in the resistance.I'm mostly excited about seeing more of K2 lol

Mila95
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:46 pm

I’ll take anything Star Wars Smile I like Cassian and Diego Luna. Am excited about this. Makes me wonder who else could potentially get his own series ( Ben Solo please lol!)as didn’t see this coming at all!
Also we could see other fan favourites in the Cassian series because of the time frame Smile
AhsokaTano
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:48 pm

I like Diego Luna, so I'm happy about the news, and I'm also looking forward to seeing more of K2.
Forsythia
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:51 pm

@AhsokaTano wrote:I’ll take anything Star Wars Smile  I like Cassian and Diego Luna. Am excited about this. Makes me wonder who else could potentially get his own series ( Ben Solo please lol!)as didn’t see this coming at all!
Also we could see other fan favourites in the Cassian series because of the time frame Smile
@AhsokaTano

Yes please!  I am hoping for Enfys Nest. Smile The timing may not allow for Erin Kellyman to portray her -; however, if Disney/LF wants her (the character) to make an appearance in the series, they will find a way!  (An older actress who resembles her to portray her, or just keep her masked, or they will just say...we want Erin, and Razz, also maybe the timing does work out in the SW universe! Smile).

Last edited by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 4:52 pm

I'm much more excited about this than the Mandalorian stuff - just based on the theme of course. Might change my mind once the TV shows started.
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:09 pm

Twitter seems to be very excited about this (except those who didn't like RO). I've noticed Cassian seems to be a very popular character on this forum as well. He will also be the first POC lead of a live-action SW, well, anything. I'm curious at least.
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Huntress on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 5:15 pm

@californiagirl wrote:Twitter seems to be very excited about this (except those who didn't like RO). I've noticed Cassian seems to be a very popular character on this forum as well. He will also be the first POC lead of a live-action SW, well, anything. I'm curious at least.
@californiagirl

well- Rogue One is my least favorite Star Wars movie but I love Cassian! I think he is an interesting and complex character. Pop corn
Night Huntress
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 08 Nov 2018, 6:44 pm

@Night Huntress wrote:
@californiagirl wrote:Twitter seems to be very excited about this (except those who didn't like RO). I've noticed Cassian seems to be a very popular character on this forum as well. He will also be the first POC lead of a live-action SW, well, anything. I'm curious at least.
@californiagirl

well- Rogue One is my least favorite Star Wars movie but I love Cassian! I think he is an interesting and complex character. Pop corn
@Night Huntress

Cassian gives my hope that IX will explore the moral underbelly of the Resistance. He showed how the Rebels could be ruthless...and be influenced by the dark side (per Chirrut Smile I love you

SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kessel on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 1:39 am

@Night Huntress wrote:I'm much more excited about this than the Mandalorian stuff - just based on the theme of course. Might change my mind once the TV shows started.
@Night Huntress

Yeah, me too so far...I really like Cassian and Diego Luna. Hopefully, it’s good!

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyGaufrette on Fri 09 Nov 2018, 4:29 am

@californiagirl

Well, we don't know yet who will play the Mandalorian character in the same serie, but if all SW live-action are with a POC lead, I think it's a great thing.
And now that I think about it, all SW animated series had a POC lead (Ahsoka, Ezra and Kaz).

I like the idea for this serie, but I'll need more information before being really excited about it.
LadyGaufrette
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum