Episode IX and Sequel Trilogy General Discussion

Go down

Episode IX and Sequel Trilogy General Discussion

Post by RKR Connection on Sat 22 Dec 2018, 11:28 am

This thread is for general discussion of Episode IX and the Sequel Trilogy, including updates, news, and speculation about characters and plot lines.

Note: please continue to use the Episode IX spoilers thread and crack spoilers thread for discussion of specific spoilers.
RKR Connection
RKR Connection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Episode IX and Sequel Trilogy General Discussion

Post by Riri on Fri 28 Dec 2018, 4:23 am

I hope this thread is ok to discuss the recent tweet aboutnthe TFA concept art? Here is my speculation

Under water wreckage of the death star, maybe Rey finds an artifact?

Vader’s snowy castle?

Hybrid anakin/vader

Riri
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsWindu on Fri 28 Dec 2018, 11:28 am

Todd Fisher was able to say what he could about Leia's Episode IX footage, stating he's "thrilled" about it. There are so many rumours flying about at the moment I’m eager to see how they pull this off

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/todd-fisher-carries-continuing-legacy-lot-60049395

“There’s a lot of minutes of footage. I don’t mean just outtakes,” Todd Fisher said. “This is unused, new content that could be woven into the storyline. That’s what’s going to give everybody such a great kick. It’s going to look like it was meant to be. Like it was shot yesterday.”

“We’re not allowed to talk about the details of anything,” he added. “But we’re thrilled at what’s been done.”
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 28 Dec 2018, 11:40 am

@MrsWindu wrote:Todd Fisher was able to say what he could about Leia's Episode IX footage, stating he's "thrilled" about it. There are so many rumours flying about at the moment I’m eager to see how they pull this off

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/todd-fisher-carries-continuing-legacy-lot-60049395

“There’s a lot of minutes of footage. I don’t mean just outtakes,” Todd Fisher said. “This is unused, new content that could be woven into the storyline. That’s what’s going to give everybody such a great kick. It’s going to look like it was meant to be. Like it was shot yesterday.

“We’re not allowed to talk about the details of anything,” he added. “But we’re thrilled at what’s been done.”
@MrsWindu
This gives me hope. Smile
Moonlight13
Moonlight13

Back to top Go down

Post by roguepixie on Fri 28 Dec 2018, 1:18 pm

@MrsWindu wrote:

“There’s a lot of minutes of footage. I don’t mean just outtakes,” Todd Fisher said. “This is unused, new content that could be woven into the storyline. That’s what’s going to give everybody such a great kick. It’s going to look like it was meant to be. Like it was shot yesterday.”

I hope this means that Leia is in it a lot more than most people are speculating and has a story arc. I'm so excited to see what they will be able to do.

roguepixie
roguepixie
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum