Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 10:26 am

Apparently Captain Marvel has had some pretty rotten reviews, which saddens me - I have never been a fan of the comic book character, but Larson is wonderful.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2737
Likes : 11545
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 10:46 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Apparently Captain Marvel has had some pretty rotten reviews, which saddens me - I have never been a fan of the comic book character, but Larson is wonderful.
@motherofpearl1

??? Official reviews aren't out yet, Disney still has not lifted the review lid, yet they did allow the social media reaction to occur, and they are glowing.

Unfortunately, audience people are allowed to post reviews now on Captain Marvel, yet considering the movie is not released yet...they are comicsgate-fanboy type plants. It's suspicious. I really wish Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB removed audience reviews, because they are primarily BS.

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/captain-marvel-social-reactions/
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 680
Likes : 1905
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 10:59 am

Tell me about it - the so called 'fan' reaction to TLJ makes my blood boil.
TBH my advice to people is ignore reviews, professional or otherwise and judge for yourself.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2737
Likes : 11545
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 11:06 am

@motherofpearl1 wrote:Tell me about it - the so called 'fan' reaction to TLJ makes my blood boil.
TBH my advice to people is ignore reviews, professional or otherwise and judge for yourself.
@motherofpearl1

Absolutely! Very Happy I do admit there are a handful of critics that seem to share my tastes...so if a movie has no appeal, and they like it, I then reconsider seeing the movie. On the other side of the coin, critics never change my mind from seeing a movie I want to see, yet if they don't like it, I recalibrate my expectations (sometimes I agree, and sometimes...I disagree, and love the movie) Smile
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 680
Likes : 1905
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 11:47 am

Alan Horn interview:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/alan-horn-talks-disney-fox-merger-streaming-pixar-post-john-lasseter-1187054

Kathy Kennedy and Lucasfilm came up with the idea — it wasn't mine — of an episodic Star Wars series called The Mandalorian, done by Jon Favreau.

Disney has a formidable 2019 slate, with Avengers, Lion King, Frozen 2 and Episode IX. How do you manage expectations?

It's always a challenge because — and I say this with love and respect for media — the thing about these big movies is they get a lot of attention, whether positive or negative. So when they don't work, like Solo, the media says it's a failure. I think it was a pretty good movie. It didn't resonate as much as we'd hoped it would, but the press writes it up in a more negative way than I would.

I kind of hate this question, define "back on track." No doubt JJ will get asked this a lot too, I hope he shoots it down.
Will Episode IX get Star Wars back on track?

I just got back from the United Kingdom, which is not so united. (Laughs.) I went to the set, and was with J.J. [Abrams], Kathy and the cast. I watched a couple of scenes being shot and then we all had dinner. I have not seen a cut of it yet, but I watch dailies every weekend and send J.J. and Kathy a note every weekend. It's a big deal, and it's going to be terrific.

What will the next Star Wars movie be after Episode IX?

It's all in discussion.

Interesting given that the D/D films are supposed to get off the ground in the coming months.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1433
Likes : 6893
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by tukicarreno on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 8:23 pm

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
Sigh.. I've been kind of down this week.
I want to remain positive, but I am kind of scared with this secrecy lasting so long. We are almost in March and still no title! We have no idea about anything about episode IX. Nothing! Zilch.. Perhaps, the atmosphere inside Lucasfilm is uncertain? They don't know what to do? How to market this? All I know is that fans might start losing interest if they keep postponing any promo or info.

Also, maybe it's just me, but JJ posting a photo of the supposed trio of Daisy, John and Oscar as wrap-up tweet and nothing about Adam when we know he was there until the last wrap day made me mad. He is one of the main characters too! Also, why can't anyone post a pic of Adam and Daisy BTS on a SW set or party for example? No one ever does! Plus I am sure he was at the party but still no one shared! It's so frustrating.....

Honestly, all this mystery is getting on my nerves. And here I was, believing Rey & Kylo would be the main focus of episode IX promo and now all we are going to get it seems, is the Resistance trio versus Kylo and his First Order. Once again...  Yipeee! Neutral Rolling Eyes   Sorry guys but I had to vent somewhere..
@tukicarreno

Venting is OK, yet I encourage you not to worry.  Big reason why - you have no control over what is occuring, and this is supposed to be fun!

Title - Avengers: Endgame received its title in December...4-5 months prior to the film's release.  I doubt LF/Disney will do that with IX, yet it does show that Disney views this in an interesting manner.  Probably because the film is 10 months away, and the most important audience (unfortunately true) - the general audience...isn't even thinking about films in December now.  I think max is through August now for them.

Marketing - I'm rather certain Disney/LF knows what to do..how to market IX.  We're buying tickets...we're interested.  Fans are getting impatient yes...but they aren't going to lose interest.  And if they do..it's temporary...they will be back when something intrigues them again about IX.  Way too soon to market to the General Audience.

End of shooting photo - JJ can't post a photo of Adam even if he wanted to.  He's a walking spoiler, plus Adam is really social network/photo adverse...so it's a mixture of reasons why.  We're touchy about the trio because of the antis...but we need to relax about how we believe antis will perceive things.  We need to celebrate what is shown too, and really love it when there are fun extras...such as the Nerdist Reylo Star is Born video (which I agree with some who said LF must have known about it, and approved it).  

BTS/Wrap Party/Daisy - The official photo released...it's interesting how we really don't see Daisy, only her side profile. Which is peculiar....I can't decide if it's because of her wanting a form of privacy at this point...or JJ is hiding something...but he felt that he had to show Daisy because she is the obvious established light force user...even though maybe he didn't want to..lol As for the Wrap Party...she was less private than Adam...but she must have said something - "only show the back of my head, or a blurry pic of me" - and it's honoring that privacy request.

Wrap Party/Adam - If he was there, people were respecting his privacy.  He probably made it known...please don't take photos of me, or he said it's OK, but asked it's not shared on social media.  People honored that request.  

We're getting FO and Resistance - because it's safe and obvious to share.  I actually believe we're received easter eggs about Reylo and Bendemption, that we see because we believe and know about it...I won't be surprised that the title, when it is revealed, will be a huge spoiler in nature for Reylos and Bendemptionists...and everyone else is??? or..."I guess that fits with FO and Resistance."

No worries! Have fun with this!!!!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks so much for you reassurance! I appreciate. I will try to stay positive, it's just not easy....
I just have this bad feeling that JJ will destroy everything about Reylo in IX... But I hope I am wrong!

Everything that you posted makes sense though so I will keep my thoughts in check and just wait accordingly. I pray every day everything works out in the end and that JJ did the right thing!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 647
Likes : 2766
Date d'inscription : 2017-05-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Thu 21 Feb 2019, 10:54 pm

@tukicarreno wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:
Sigh.. I've been kind of down this week.
I want to remain positive, but I am kind of scared with this secrecy lasting so long. We are almost in March and still no title! We have no idea about anything about episode IX. Nothing! Zilch.. Perhaps, the atmosphere inside Lucasfilm is uncertain? They don't know what to do? How to market this? All I know is that fans might start losing interest if they keep postponing any promo or info.

Also, maybe it's just me, but JJ posting a photo of the supposed trio of Daisy, John and Oscar as wrap-up tweet and nothing about Adam when we know he was there until the last wrap day made me mad. He is one of the main characters too! Also, why can't anyone post a pic of Adam and Daisy BTS on a SW set or party for example? No one ever does! Plus I am sure he was at the party but still no one shared! It's so frustrating.....

Honestly, all this mystery is getting on my nerves. And here I was, believing Rey & Kylo would be the main focus of episode IX promo and now all we are going to get it seems, is the Resistance trio versus Kylo and his First Order. Once again...  Yipeee! Neutral Rolling Eyes   Sorry guys but I had to vent somewhere..
@tukicarreno

Venting is OK, yet I encourage you not to worry.  Big reason why - you have no control over what is occuring, and this is supposed to be fun!

Title - Avengers: Endgame received its title in December...4-5 months prior to the film's release.  I doubt LF/Disney will do that with IX, yet it does show that Disney views this in an interesting manner.  Probably because the film is 10 months away, and the most important audience (unfortunately true) - the general audience...isn't even thinking about films in December now.  I think max is through August now for them.

Marketing - I'm rather certain Disney/LF knows what to do..how to market IX.  We're buying tickets...we're interested.  Fans are getting impatient yes...but they aren't going to lose interest.  And if they do..it's temporary...they will be back when something intrigues them again about IX.  Way too soon to market to the General Audience.

End of shooting photo - JJ can't post a photo of Adam even if he wanted to.  He's a walking spoiler, plus Adam is really social network/photo adverse...so it's a mixture of reasons why.  We're touchy about the trio because of the antis...but we need to relax about how we believe antis will perceive things.  We need to celebrate what is shown too, and really love it when there are fun extras...such as the Nerdist Reylo Star is Born video (which I agree with some who said LF must have known about it, and approved it).  

BTS/Wrap Party/Daisy - The official photo released...it's interesting how we really don't see Daisy, only her side profile. Which is peculiar....I can't decide if it's because of her wanting a form of privacy at this point...or JJ is hiding something...but he felt that he had to show Daisy because she is the obvious established light force user...even though maybe he didn't want to..lol As for the Wrap Party...she was less private than Adam...but she must have said something - "only show the back of my head, or a blurry pic of me" - and it's honoring that privacy request.

Wrap Party/Adam - If he was there, people were respecting his privacy.  He probably made it known...please don't take photos of me, or he said it's OK, but asked it's not shared on social media.  People honored that request.  

We're getting FO and Resistance - because it's safe and obvious to share.  I actually believe we're received easter eggs about Reylo and Bendemption, that we see because we believe and know about it...I won't be surprised that the title, when it is revealed, will be a huge spoiler in nature for Reylos and Bendemptionists...and everyone else is??? or..."I guess that fits with FO and Resistance."

No worries! Have fun with this!!!!
@SW_Heroine_Journey

Thanks so much for you reassurance! I appreciate. I will try to stay positive, it's just not easy....
I just have this bad feeling that JJ will destroy everything about Reylo in IX... But I hope I am wrong!

Everything that you posted makes sense though so I will keep my thoughts in check and just wait accordingly. I pray every day everything works out in the end and that JJ did the right thing!
@tukicarreno

You're welcome!

When you feel doubt...remember that J.J. started Reylo. It's his story baby, and he wants to nurture it into adulthood. All the meta, etc that originated about reylo and bendemption was from TFA, and TLJ solidified it, and JJ has expressed happiness about TLJ, plus he was executive producer. Those that say Rian went rogue don't understand what they are saying.

"The role of the Executive Producer is to oversee the work of the producer on behalf of the studio, the financiers or the distributors. They will ensure the film is completed on time, within budget, and to agreed artistic and technical standards." Something tells me JJ was on the artistic side of things...that there is agreement with that, and a smooth transition from TFA, to TLJ, and now to IX.

http://www.media-match.com/usa/media/jobtypes/executive-producer-jobs-405700.php

He is also the recipient of the Athena Leading Man Award in 2018 https://athenafilmfestival.com/awards/leading-man-award/ - plus he selected Victoria Mahoney to be second unit director for IX. She strikes me as very artistic along with compassionate.

Both of these tells me he is very interested in the voice of women, and this extends to the heroine's journey and the female gaze, which are the heart and soul of Reylo and Bendemption.

What adds to my feeling that they are what is driving the ST...is I recall how many people/pundits who don't believe in them or are neutral about it - that they are completely lost where the story is going. It doesn't make sense, if they don't happen.

Can I completely assure you? No, but if LF, J.J doesn't go through with it...it's still outside of your control and not worth the worry. I believe it will happen, yet if it doesn't...there is all the beautiful art and fanfiction, and I will always celebrate that I focused and believed in compassion and the true mythic power of love, and you should embrace and celebrate that as well! I love you
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 680
Likes : 1905
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Mila Lazarus on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 6:33 am

Hi guys, I don’t post much but I read almost every post... I wonder if the rumor regarding Finn’s sister is true... it would be nice for him to have a family...

But one thing I really want is to see Ben smile smile... Adam’s got such a sweet smile, but we never got to see it once in two movies! I’m not really difficult you see...
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 104
Likes : 312
Date d'inscription : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 7:02 am

Yes, it would be nice for Finn.....but would it make Rey feel more isolated?
I want to see Ben Solo smile too!
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2737
Likes : 11545
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by 12 Parsnips on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 9:44 am

@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Both of these tells me he is very interested in the voice of women, and this extends to the heroine's journey and the female gaze, which are the heart and soul of Reylo and Bendemption.  

What adds to my feeling that they are what is driving the ST...is I recall how many people/pundits who don't believe in them or are neutral about it - that they are completely lost where the story is going.  It doesn't make sense, if they don't happen.
@SW_Heroine_Journey
I agree with your whole post, but especially the above. I was astonished that even after TLJ, some BNF are still wondering where the Sith are and complaining that RJ "changed everything JJ did," Disney doesn't have a plan, etc. (I shouldn't have been, because I'd been in this fandom for a while, but there it was.) I am fully prepared now for Ep. IX not to make sense to a lot of people because they are willfully blind--they won't see what they don't want to--and we will be hearing how the ST doesn't make sense and wasn't necessary and ruined the OT for years to come.

But I think for many people, especially in the GA, Ep. IX is going to pull things together so that it clicks (if it hasn't already) and they get the grand overall picture of what's been happening. In fact, my guess is that the part of the fandom that is utterly bewildered at the moment will actually get the picture from the GA's take, and find it's what Reylos have been saying all along. If they do get it then (and some of them still won't), it will acceptable since it comes from outside the fandom per se, but they will never in a million years admit a bunch of fangirls knew what was going on all along.
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 145
Likes : 630
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-20
Age : 47
Localisation : US

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by SW_Heroine_Journey on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 9:51 am

@12 Parsnips wrote:
@SW_Heroine_Journey wrote:Both of these tells me he is very interested in the voice of women, and this extends to the heroine's journey and the female gaze, which are the heart and soul of Reylo and Bendemption.  

What adds to my feeling that they are what is driving the ST...is I recall how many people/pundits who don't believe in them or are neutral about it - that they are completely lost where the story is going.  It doesn't make sense, if they don't happen.
@SW_Heroine_Journey
I agree with your whole post, but especially the above. I was astonished that even after TLJ, some BNF are still wondering where the Sith are and complaining that RJ "changed everything JJ did," Disney doesn't have a plan, etc. (I shouldn't have been, because I'd been in this fandom for a while, but there it was.) I am fully prepared now for Ep. IX not to make sense to a lot of people because they are willfully blind--they won't see what they don't want to--and we will be hearing how the ST doesn't make sense and wasn't necessary and ruined the OT for years to come.

But I think for many people, especially in the GA, Ep. IX is going to pull things together so that it clicks (if it hasn't already) and they get the grand overall picture of what's been happening. In fact, my guess is that the part of the fandom that is utterly bewildered at the moment will actually get the picture from the GA's take, and find it's what Reylos have been saying all along. If they do get it then (and some of them still won't), it will acceptable since it comes from outside the fandom per se, but they will never in a million years admit a bunch of fangirls knew what was going on all along.
@12 Parsnips

And they should!

What counts the most - KK, the LF Story Group, JJ, and Rian will be applauding Reylos and Bendemptionists - probably currently are! Very Happy I love you
SW_Heroine_Journey
SW_Heroine_Journey
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 680
Likes : 1905
Date d'inscription : 2018-05-23
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by loversinthestorm on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 9:54 am

I think it’s impossible that everyone understands a movie and even if they do, that doesn’t mean they will like it. The GA I guess already understood the reylo part (the mtv and nerdist parody as an example). It’s like jonerys, some people like and some don’t but it’s there anyway.

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 103
Likes : 414
Date d'inscription : 2018-01-10
Localisation : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Mila Lazarus on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 10:06 am

You know, when people claim that Reylo is dead because of how TLJ ends, I wonder if at the time of the OT, people thought that HanLeia was over because Han was frozen in carbonite and had answered « I know » instead of « I love you too »?

Personally I’m sure that there will be at least a non-romantic Reylo: the recognition of a deep, special connection that is, as Jason Fry stated, beyond romance... But as I told someone who accused me of being pro Reylo as if it was a sort of crime (lol!), I’m pro romance, that’s it! I’d be gutted if this saga was the first SW saga not to feature any romance at all... I especially hope Abrams won’t fall in the stereotype « bad*** girls don’t need a boyfriend », as if love had anything to do with need...
Mila Lazarus
Mila Lazarus
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 104
Likes : 312
Date d'inscription : 2019-01-12

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by motherofpearl1 on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 11:01 am

Having just rewarded the original Beauty and the Beast, I doubt very much Reylo is dead.....but on a personal level, I don't believe Rey should 'sit back and wait for Ben to come crawling on his knees to her.
I believe it's a two way street.
Ben has to accept the Resistance are Rey's friends.
The love of your life is allowed to have friends, Ben.

Rey had to accept Kylo.
He's a part of Ben, Rey. The Beauty is also the Beast. And it wasn't Ben who killed Snoke, it was Kylo. And he didn't do it it save the Resistance, he did it for you.
Finn came for you because your life mattered more than the 'Greater Good.'
Kylo killed Snoke to save you.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2737
Likes : 11545
Date d'inscription : 2016-07-08

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by californiagirl on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 12:09 pm

I'm fully prepared for widespread confusion and/or outrage. It's sad, but I honestly think there will be some pretty horrible think pieces not just from the awful clickbait sites, but some major outlets too. Hopefully the critics will be kinder as they have been thus far with the ST.

Unfortunately, people have been taking the wrong messages from these films. Either nothing makes any sense, or the message is Rey destroying the symbol of toxic masculinity. Many viewers have no clue what IX is going to be about. I don't even see the fact their connection is still intact brought up almost ever.

But regarding the actual movie itself, JJ loves him some romance, even in action stories (he once put a wedding in a Mission Impossible movie), so I wouldn't worry.
californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 1433
Likes : 6893
Date d'inscription : 2017-11-12
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 12:15 pm

@Mila Lazarus wrote:You know, when people claim that Reylo is dead because of how TLJ ends, I wonder if at the time of the OT, people thought that HanLeia was over because Han was frozen in carbonite and had answered « I know » instead of « I love you too »?

Personally I’m sure that there will be at least a non-romantic Reylo: the recognition of a deep, special connection that is, as Jason Fry stated, beyond romance... But as I told someone who accused me of being pro Reylo as if it was a sort of crime (lol!), I’m pro romance, that’s it! I’d be gutted if this saga was the first SW saga not to feature any romance at all... I especially hope Abrams won’t fall in the stereotype « bad*** girls don’t need a boyfriend », as if love had anything to do with need...
@Mila Lazarus

Having lived through the OT era, I saw ESB on a premier day. Stood in line in Arizona in 105-degree heat for 6 hours just to get tickets. I can say not a single person thought Han & Leia were over. Everyone understood Han's "I Know" to mean "I Love You Too".


Last edited by spacebaby45678 on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2786
Likes : 6543
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 2:28 pm

@Mila Lazarus
@motherofpearl1

I'm very curious to see Ben Solo smile.
in the elevator we saw a hint of a smile, it looked like a little grin. Even in the interrogation scene, when Kylo showed up in Rey there was a sort of smile, but never a real smile, done with the heart. If he will smile, his first smile will be addressed either to his mother or to the woman he loves Smile

@Mila Lazarus
jj is Reylo's father and wants to see that his children have a happy ending and that they grow up and know how to accept themselves for what they are without regrets Smile

@californiagirl
in fact, neither do I worry. I was not shaken even when they told Vanity Fair that there would be no romance.
In every film (at least the great majority) there is a hint of love.
Star wars is full of love, not always in the form we want, but it's always there. Friendship, maternal love, passionate love Razz

Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 634
Likes : 2481
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by justyou on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 2:47 pm

@Teo oswald wrote:

@californiagirl
in fact, neither do I worry. I was not shaken even when they told Vanity Fair that there would be no romance.
In every film (at least the great majority) there is a hint of love.
Star wars is full of love, not always in the form we want, but it's always there. Friendship, maternal love, passionate love Razz

@Teo oswald

What's this about Vanity Fair and no romance?

justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 67
Likes : 325
Date d'inscription : 2018-12-05

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Moonlight13 on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 3:50 pm

@justyou wrote:
@Teo oswald wrote:

@californiagirl
in fact, neither do I worry. I was not shaken even when they told Vanity Fair that there would be no romance.
In every film (at least the great majority) there is a hint of love.
Star wars is full of love, not always in the form we want, but it's always there. Friendship, maternal love, passionate love  Razz

@Teo oswald

What's this about Vanity Fair and no romance?

@justyou
In May, 2017, Vanity Fair published this article:
What’s in Star Wars: The Last Jedi—and What’s Not
FIVE THINGS THAT ARE NOT IN THE LAST JEDI
A big, central-to-the-plot romance. For all the fan-fiction fantasies of “Reylo” (an imagined union of Daisy Ridley’s Rey and Adam Driver’s Kylo Ren) or “Stormpilot” (the same, for John Boyega’s ex-stormtrooper Finn and Oscar Isaac’s pilot Poe Dameron), Johnson says that The Last Jedi offers “no one-to-one equivalent of the Han-to-Leia, burning, unrequited love. In our story, that’s not a centerpiece.”

Everyone thought Reylo had been debunked. The truth was that they misinterpreted Rian's words, and due to all the confusion around the article, the journalist tweeted his quotes:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr25

He didn't say there was no romance, he basically said it was different. Laughing #romancegate
Moonlight13
Moonlight13
Moderator

Messages : 885
Likes : 4184
Date d'inscription : 2017-06-15
Age : 25
Localisation : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by justyou on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:00 pm

@Moonlight13 wrote:
@justyou wrote:
@Teo oswald wrote:

@californiagirl
in fact, neither do I worry. I was not shaken even when they told Vanity Fair that there would be no romance.
In every film (at least the great majority) there is a hint of love.
Star wars is full of love, not always in the form we want, but it's always there. Friendship, maternal love, passionate love  Razz

@Teo oswald

What's this about Vanity Fair and no romance?

@justyou
In May, 2017, Vanity Fair published this article:
What’s in Star Wars: The Last Jedi—and What’s Not
FIVE THINGS THAT ARE NOT IN THE LAST JEDI
A big, central-to-the-plot romance. For all the fan-fiction fantasies of “Reylo” (an imagined union of Daisy Ridley’s Rey and Adam Driver’s Kylo Ren) or “Stormpilot” (the same, for John Boyega’s ex-stormtrooper Finn and Oscar Isaac’s pilot Poe Dameron), Johnson says that The Last Jedi offers “no one-to-one equivalent of the Han-to-Leia, burning, unrequited love. In our story, that’s not a centerpiece.”

Everyone thought Reylo had been debunked. The truth was that they misinterpreted Rian's words, and due to all the confusion around the article, the journalist tweeted his quotes:

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Tumblr25

He didn't say there was no romance, he basically said it was different. Laughing #romancegate
@Moonlight13

Thanks!  I thought maybe it was about IX and was gonna be sad.   So basically said there was going to be no romance equivalent to that of Han and Leia in TLJ.   Which makes sense, b/c it wasn't the same.  Very different situation and relationship.
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 67
Likes : 325
Date d'inscription : 2018-12-05

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:22 pm

So it looks like we are going back to Jakku after all in episode Ix- the toy leaks have begun!lol!(wasn’t sure whether to put here or crack spoilers - moderators please move if it’s in wrong place - thanks ):

Possible Lego leaks for Episode IX sets
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/atnn90/possible_lego_leaks_for_episode_ix_sets/?st=JSGMAE3P&sh=4226e23a

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 423a9e10

Wait there’s more so just edited this - JJ Abrams :
JJ Abrams on Wrapping IX and Lando
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsLeaks/comments/atnrgc/jj_abrams_on_wrapping_ix_and_lando/?st=JSGMWVTH&sh=b2712216
Video is in the link . He seems excited about 9 and is making me feel excited however it seems they are fully aware of backlash of TLJ and he hopes fans will be satisfied with 9.
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Messages : 864
Likes : 2915
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-13
Localisation : London UK

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:41 pm

@justyou

Thanks! I thought maybe it was about IX and was gonna be sad. wrote:

Yes, maybe I should have explained a little better, it was not my intention to make you sad. sorry for that. Pardon
in any case there will certainly be romance in the next episode Smile oh oh oh Hey
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 634
Likes : 2481
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by justyou on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:44 pm

@Teo oswald wrote:@justyou

Thanks! I thought maybe it was about IX and was gonna be sad. wrote:

Yes, maybe I should have explained a little better, it was not my intention to make you sad. sorry for that. Pardon
in any case there will certainly be romance in the next episode Smile oh oh oh Hey
@Teo oswald

No, it's all good! I probably would have understood what interview you were talking about if I wasn't new to the fandom.
justyou
justyou
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Messages : 67
Likes : 325
Date d'inscription : 2018-12-05

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Teo oswald on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:45 pm

@AhsokaTano

Assault on Jakku ....uhm the thing gets exciting maybe it's the first order that promotes the attack as in episode seven and maybe again there is Kylo Ren but with the knowledge that jakku is Rey's home.
Can you think about it if he goes to see her home? WOW
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Messages : 634
Likes : 2481
Date d'inscription : 2017-12-12
Age : 27
Localisation : Italy - Trentino Alto-Adige

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 12 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by spacebaby45678 on Fri 22 Feb 2019, 4:50 pm

Ash's red carpet interview with JJ is up.... Interesting, key word "satisfied" and "each episode is it's own thing"

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/jj-abrams-on-wrapping-star-wars-episode-ix-and-bringing-back-lando-exclusive-120245
spacebaby45678
spacebaby45678
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Messages : 2786
Likes : 6543
Date d'inscription : 2016-03-25

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum