Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by MrsWindu on Tue 02 Jul 2019, 5:34 pm

@AhsokaTano
@Kyla Ren

ALL CREDIT TO Sleemo who transcribed that interview

Daisy Ridley: "(sing-song voice) [Adam Driver and I] actually joke the whole time! We just walk around swinging our sabers! Yeah, no it's not a laugh riot." "Yeah [there's unique material I get to do with Adam in the new movie]. It was umm...yeah. I think it, I think it...I just think they've just done a great job with all the relationships like with the fun friendships and with the sort of strange thing with Rey and Kylo [Ren].

And the thing is too, it's...we finished Episode VIII and you know where Rey is entirely so it's...yeah it was interesting going into that and sort of figuring out where that was going and there was a way that J. J. [Abrams] was describing it as we were doing it, and I was like, 'god that's so true that really is like what this film is for Rey,' (smacks lips) I think people are going to like it! I really do.

Also we have a great fight...a great fight. And I was really happy that the Vanity Fair pictures did show a bit of it. It's a great fight. Like I've become such a better fighter and they've made the Lightsabers lighter so it actually looks like we're swinging light and not like heavy, heavy." "I have seen [a bit of what the fight looks like on video]. I have." "This fight we did, it was [in] November [2018], we had water being thrown at us and I got a great deal of respect because I did not...I was 'I was not gonna complain about the cold, I'm just not gonna do it,' so it was like a real thing of stamina and it just felt...it feels really epic and it felt epic even at the times where I thought we'll imagine we had the waves like this and then they get up and make the waves I'm sure bigger. So one can only imagine what it's gonna look like."

So there really is a fight sequence similar to how VF set it up for Rey and Ben ?? I’m curious about this epic fight - Daisy sure seems excited by it
MrsWindu
MrsWindu
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 02 Jul 2019, 7:51 pm

@MrsWindu wrote:@AhsokaTano
@Kyla Ren

ALL CREDIT TO Sleemo who transcribed that interview

Daisy Ridley: "(sing-song voice) [Adam Driver and I] actually joke the whole time! We just walk around swinging our sabers! Yeah, no it's not a laugh riot." "Yeah [there's unique material I get to do with Adam in the new movie]. It was umm...yeah. I think it, I think it...I just think they've just done a great job with all the relationships like with the fun friendships and with the sort of strange thing with Rey and Kylo [Ren].

And the thing is too, it's...we finished Episode VIII and you know where Rey is entirely so it's...yeah it was interesting going into that and sort of figuring out where that was going and there was a way that J. J. [Abrams] was describing it as we were doing it, and I was like, 'god that's so true that really is like what this film is for Rey,' (smacks lips) I think people are going to like it! I really do.

Also we have a great fight...a great fight. And I was really happy that the Vanity Fair pictures did show a bit of it. It's a great fight. Like I've become such a better fighter and they've made the Lightsabers lighter so it actually looks like we're swinging light and not like heavy, heavy." "I have seen [a bit of what the fight looks like on video]. I have." "This fight we did, it was [in] November [2018], we had water being thrown at us and I got a great deal of respect because I did not...I was 'I was not gonna complain about the cold, I'm just not gonna do it,' so it was like a real thing of stamina and it just felt...it feels really epic and it felt epic even at the times where I thought we'll imagine we had the waves like this and then they get up and make the waves I'm sure bigger. So one can only imagine what it's gonna look like."

So there really is a fight sequence similar to how VF set it up for Rey and Ben ?? I’m curious about this epic fight - Daisy sure seems excited by it
@MrsWindu

Well let's just hope there is a big kiss too after that epic fight! Cannot wait to see it!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum