Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by tukicarreno on Tue 3 Dec - 3:05

@special_cases wrote:Daisy was on Lilly Singh show (which is quite surprising) and by reactions from others Daisy was positive about Reylo and said that "you should wait for Reylo".
@special_cases

Awesome! I also just heard on twitter that Lilly directly asked her if they were going to hook up at the end of the movie and Daisy smiled and said: "You'll have to wait and see". Wink Very Happy
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Empty Re: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews

Post by AcrosstheStars on Tue 3 Dec - 6:22

@tukicarreno wrote:I actually think they were faking their expressions because most of them don't know how it ends. Only JJ, Adam and Daisy me thinks.
I still believe in a happy ending.. I love you

BTW anyone knows if they are doing Jimmy Kimmel this week? scratch
@tukicarreno

My Cable guide shows no info for his show past Thursday. Maybe on Friday or next week? They’re bound to go on there. I just hope Adam goes too!
AcrosstheStars
AcrosstheStars
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Tue 3 Dec - 12:41

@tukicarreno wrote:
@special_cases wrote:Daisy was on Lilly Singh show (which is quite surprising) and by reactions from others Daisy was positive about Reylo and said that "you should wait for Reylo".
@special_cases

Awesome! I also just heard on twitter that Lilly directly asked her if they were going to hook up at the end of the movie and Daisy smiled and said: "You'll have to wait and see". Wink Very Happy
@tukicarreno

we should see Daisy's face to see if she is telling the truth or not. the incredible thing is not the phrase said by Lilly, because at a certain time you can say everything, but the fact that there are a lot of people who love the couple Rey and kylo Ren, and this makes me very pleased, that you do not you have idea.
Daisy's answer, as always, says everything and nothing, but ever since the leaks appeared, there was a crossroads, a road (let's call it pro reylo) said nice things, which we fans have always been waiting for, on the other side (let's call it no pro reylo) there is the doubt that these leaks have created.
All the news from the pro reylo, tell us that this film will be great with a wonderful and exciting ending.
I'm walking in that road, I continue until the movie arrives.
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Tue 3 Dec - 15:51

@AcrosstheStars wrote:
@tukicarreno wrote:I actually think they were faking their expressions because most of them don't know how it ends. Only JJ, Adam and Daisy me thinks.

@tukicarreno

My Cable guide shows no info for his show past Thursday. Maybe on Friday or next week? They’re bound to go on there. I just hope Adam goes too!
@AcrosstheStars

No word about any SW actors on Kimmel this week. His guest list for next week isn't up yet, but I'm sure they'll be there at some point. What I'm surprised about is that only Oscar is slated to do Ellen as of right now and her guest list is updated for the next 2 weeks. Surely Daisy or John will be on her show at some point?

I'm wondering if a lot of them won't do press until AFTER the movie is out, so they can talk about it a bit more. Like in late December.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by californiagirl on Tue 3 Dec - 23:12

californiagirl
californiagirl
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Wed 4 Dec - 0:37

Anyone seen this GQ video? She literally pauses on a part where Kylo is being super intense and shes like "so aggressive..." like it's hot LOL. omg

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Wed 4 Dec - 1:00

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p18

I really hope so.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 4 Dec - 1:39

@rey09 wrote:Anyone seen this GQ video? She literally pauses on a part where Kylo is being super intense and shes like "so aggressive..." like it's hot LOL. omg

@rey09

Yes, I posted it this morning in TLJ sub since it is related more to that movie than TROS.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Wed 4 Dec - 2:23

@SheLitAFire wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:

@tukicarreno

@AcrosstheStars

No word about any SW actors on Kimmel this week. His guest list for next week isn't up yet, but I'm sure they'll be there at some point. What I'm surprised about is that only Oscar is slated to do Ellen as of right now and her guest list is updated for the next 2 weeks. Surely Daisy or John will be on her show at some point?

I'm wondering if a lot of them won't do press until AFTER the movie is out, so they can talk about it a bit more. Like in late December.
@SheLitAFire

That is weird. They always do Jimmy Kimmel. Plus Adam is free this week and will be in LA tomorrow he could stay until Friday to do Kimmel? Kimmel hasn't listed his guests for Friday yet. Maybe the cast of TROS is a surprise? Here's hoping!
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Wed 4 Dec - 2:32

J.J. Abrams & Cast on ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’: An Emotional Moment, Lost Script and More:

Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed 4 Dec - 2:46

@tukicarreno wrote:
@SheLitAFire wrote:
@AcrosstheStars wrote:

@tukicarreno

@AcrosstheStars

@SheLitAFire

That is  weird. They always do Jimmy Kimmel. Plus Adam is free this week and will be in LA tomorrow  he could stay until Friday to do Kimmel? Kimmel hasn't listed his guests for Friday yet. Maybe the cast of TROS is a surprise? Here's hoping!
@tukicarreno

ohhhh yeah, interesting.
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Wed 4 Dec - 3:37

Josh Horowitz has something coming out soon! With daisy and JJ. He won't shy away from bendemption and reylo eeek!

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Wed 4 Dec - 18:18

There's going to be a press conference starting soon, but no livestream as of yet.

However, we DO have KMT looking on point! https://twitter.com/sleemo_/status/1202290036353486850
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Wed 4 Dec - 18:27

Adam will be on GMA this Friday. Yay!

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Adam_o10

Just the other day we were complaining about the lack of marketing, now everything is happening so fast.
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Wed 4 Dec - 18:29

Adam is at the press conference too! Still no livestream, though.

https://twitter.com/TheNerdsofColor/status/1202292463529910272
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Atenais on Wed 4 Dec - 18:36

Star Wars The Rise Of Skywalker press conference:

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p31

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p22
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p19
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p20
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p24
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p25
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p23
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p27
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p26
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p28
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p29
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p30
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Tros_p31

Information + Tweets:

• Filmmaker Ava  DuVernay is the moderator.
• The goddamn queen @ava is moderating #TheRiseOfSkwalker press conference!!
• Even Chris Terrio is there, wow
• Billy Dee Williams gets a standing ovation
• Rian Johnson set up the movie for JJ. They wanted to tell a story about adventure. JJ wanted to make sure fan expectations and studios were met.
• "Because we worked on #TheForceAwakens, it was picking up where we left off. This was the first time that the group got to be together." - @jjabrams
• Lucasfilm president talks about working the parabolic microphone when she worked during NFL games and she ended up on national@TV after she was accidentally tackled.
• Kathleen on “Why JJ”? You need gravitas and humor when making these types of movies and J.J. embodies both. He was my first choice.
• Kathleen Kennedy explains why she chose @jjabrams to helm the return of #StarWars
• I wish I could make you feel how excited @ava just to be here. She’s a big fan and she’s basically fangirling.
• “JJ called me and said, do you want to be in Star Wars? And I was like, uh yeah.” - Keri Russell.
• Keri loves the mask for Zorri Bliss. She loves that she can see everyone else’s face and they can’t see hers. She saw the film last night and she says JJ nailed the landing on the Saga.
• "I loved the mask. That’s my fantasy, that I can see everyone and nobody can see me. It’s a real power play because no one can see what you’re thinking." - Keri Russell
• Naomi Ackie as Jannah: strength is in her body, so she worked hard at training.
• The wonderful Kelly Marie Tran talks about honoring the late Carrie Fisher in #StarWarsTheRiseOfSkywalker
• Okay, @JoonasSuotamo just taught the whole room how to say his name. “In Finland, we pronounce every letter. There are no silent letters in Finland.”
• Kelly Marie Tran says the set of #TheRiseOfSkywalker had a nice family atmosphere.
• @RichardEGrant talks about seeing the passage of time in #StarWars and how is inspired by the Bible, Greek mythology, and more.
• Richard E Grant knows everyone read his tweet
• Billy Dee Williams fell right back into the character. He didn't have to do any recap or research. He just went into it.
• Oscar Isaac says he is looking for work after finishing #TheRiseOfSkywalker. Joking aside, he says his swashbuckling side comes through the pants and the knee high boots.
• Oscar Isaac says Poe is a wild card type of energy. But this movie he says they have dirtied up the squeaky clean persona of his character. But mostly he is excited to be there for his friends and push them along.
• So John Boyega and Oscar Isaac talk about their bromance. “It’s Juicy”. They were in the dressing room “butt to butt” running that first scene. And from then on they just had this chemistry!
• John Boyega And Oscar Isaac are having a laugh about their bromance as Finn and Poe.
• @ava describes @JohnBoyega as “charisma on legs” and well, we agree! #StarWarsTheRiseOfSkywalker Oscar Isaac describes their relationship as “butt to butt”, so.
• Ava asked Adam Driver if Kylo Ren can still also be called Ben Solo, and he deferred the question to J.J.
• @ava to Adam Driver: “can we call you Ben Solo?” Adam hands the mic to JJ, then says “yes and no”
• Is Kylo Ren “Ben Solo”? *Adam hands the mic to JJ jokingly “He is both.”
• Ava says she hopes the spectical of the film doesn’t cover up Daisy Ridly’s performance.
• Driver on whether Kylo has fully rejected his past as Ben Solo: "When people are actively trying to deny a certain part of their lives, I think they can do it pretty successfully. And it just turns into what is happening around them that brings it out of them."
• "I was more tired emotionally (than physically), because there wasn’t a day with just a quick scene. The tricky thing was sustaining that emotion." - Daisy Ridley
• Daisy Ridley is talking about how heavy #TheRiseOfSkywalker was for her as Rey.
• “We live in a crazy world at a crazy time, and #StarWars is about hope.” - @jjabrams
• It was important to George these films need to mean something. What does this film mean? JJ: Theres the movie you present and the thing you are doing for yourself. In today’s world, this movie celebrates friends & family as well as Hope and Unity.
• Ava just described Star Wars as soul food. “It’s supposed to stick to your ribs.”
• Daisy: “emotional stuff with adam” angst hive lets go
• Kathleen, Chris, and JJ had trouble writing the 3rd act until someone pointed out the reason there was trouble was because they didn’t want #StarWars to end. “They were right. So we went back and wrote it.”
• JJ needed for-writer Chris Terrio because he needed someone who was a Star Wars fan, but not working on SW so he could lend a fresh perspective. JJ was too close to it.
• When asked about Carrie Fisher, JJ Abrams mentioned lighting and one of the lights went out! “That’s so Carrie,” JJ said.
• #CarrieFisher just arrived at the Press Conference. JJ was answering a question about working on scenes with Carrie Fisher. He mentioned the lighting, and the lights went off in the room.
• The lights suddenly went out and JJ Abrams said “Hi, Carrie!” while taking about how he worked Carrie Fisher in #TheRiseOfSkywalker.
• Adam playfully defers to J.J. when asked if Kylo still thinks of himself as Ben Solo. J.J. laughed and they moved on.
• JJ Abrams says that #StArWars is about coming back to possibility and unity.
• Ava asked Adam if he worked on playing both Kylo Ren and Ben Solo. Adam says he didn’t really think about that but that if you’re trying to deny some part of yourself it likely factors in.
• This experience is life changing for John Boyega but he is so close with Daisy that he can share his experience of global fame with her.
• I love that @JohnBoyega is released from “being good”. He says he loves JJ because he’s “No bullshit.”
• @JohnBoyega on JJ Abrams "He's not on the bullshit. He isn't like a majority of Hollywood who is nice to you in person and talks s*** most of the time behind your back. He's always been a real one to me and I couldn't thank him more for that"
• @JohnBoyega on JJ Abrams "He's not on the bullshit. He isn't like a majority of Hollywood who is nice to you in person and talks s*** most of the time behind your back. He's always been a real one to me and I couldn't thank him more for that"
• That’s a wrap from the #StarWars #TheRiseOfSkywalker press conference.  Just two weeks left to wait for the film!

Source: various via @sleemo_, @AdamDriverFiles

Last edited by Atenais on Wed 4 Dec - 19:36; edited 7 times in total
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Wed 4 Dec - 18:47

Apparently Kylo's costume was hanging up with all the good guy costomes: https://twitter.com/ErikDavis/status/1202293083599036416

Sticking these ones right at the top here!

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 H6BEE7E

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 Zmg647l

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 TduiD8T

Daisy says she has "emotional stuff with Adam"

Also, I love how all the women look gorgeous and the men just look meh. Is Kelly rocking red bottoms? I see you, girl!

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 EK9qT5uU0AA0cUS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Some new (?) images. Edit: Wow they're large! Under a spoiler cut they go.

Spoiler:
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 EK9q0-XWoAAH6pk?format=jpg
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 EK9q093WsAAopUO?format=jpg
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 EK9q096XkAEXdHt?format=jpg
Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker Press Tour & Interviews - Page 16 EK9rqyiUwAAYfMk?format=jpg

Last edited by ZioRen on Wed 4 Dec - 19:15; edited 2 times in total
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon on Wed 4 Dec - 19:10

“Praise the Force” Mr. Driver is present, hopefully it’s gonna be up somewhere later. Nice touch that Ava is 
moderating.
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Wed 4 Dec - 19:13

Ok can someone explain to me what Adam's second sentence about kylo rejecting ben solo? I read it a million times and have no idea what it means XD I feel like its missing a comma or something lol

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by ZioRen on Wed 4 Dec - 19:17

The light going out while JJ was talking about Carrie Fisher and he says "hi Carrie." Crying or Very sad

https://twitter.com/BrandonDavisBD/status/1202304883468038144
ZioRen
ZioRen
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 4 Dec - 19:43

@rey09 wrote:Ok can someone explain to me what Adam's second sentence about kylo rejecting ben solo? I read it a million times and have no idea what it means XD I feel like its missing a comma or something lol
@rey09

I think that Adam remained voluntarily vague for a good reason. Obviously, he didn't want to answer to the question whether he is Ben Solo or not, asked J.J. which one of them should answer and finally said "yes and no". This sentence will certainly make more sense once we watch the movie.

Last edited by reylo1992 on Wed 4 Dec - 19:46; edited 1 time in total
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Moon on Wed 4 Dec - 19:45

@rey09 wrote:Ok can someone explain to me what Adam's second sentence about kylo rejecting ben solo? I read it a million times and have no idea what it means XD I feel like its missing a comma or something lol
@rey09

You mean the second part of his sentence? Because as a non-native english speaker I’m having trouble understanding that last part.

Last edited by Blood Moon on Wed 4 Dec - 20:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cant copy or upload the quote anymore aaaaah)
Blood Moon
Blood Moon
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

Back to top Go down

Post by rey09 on Wed 4 Dec - 20:12

@Blood Moon wrote:
@rey09

You mean the second part of his sentence? Because as a non-native english speaker I’m having trouble understanding that last part.
@Blood Moon

"And it turns into what is happening around them that brings it out of them" huh? As a native speaker, I also have no idea what that means loll I think he's trying to contrast the previous statement but still no idea what he means.

rey09
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by reylo1992 on Wed 4 Dec - 20:28

I think that in the context of the movie, it will probably makes sense. We simply lack the context to understand what he meant for now. What I take from his answers to that question is that he tried hard not to give too much away. And J.J. seemed a little nervous too, exactly the same way he paused nervously for a few second and carefully said "keep on" to the journalist who told him that there is only one Skywalker: Ben Solo.
reylo1992
reylo1992
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by tukicarreno on Wed 4 Dec - 21:30

Oh man I wonder why they keep separating Adam & Daisy at all these events? They couldn't even have them sit together like last for The Last Jedi conference. Sads..

Today might actually be the last time we will ever see them together because at the premieres they barely pose together and Adam is not going to Brasil or Japan either. So yeah, this was it and still no joint interviews. I read on twitter Adam is only doing press alone Neutral No
tukicarreno
tukicarreno
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum