Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by Atenais on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:37 pm

I like the time travel concept, but this way, the movie will be very confuse and very hard to understand to GA.

@giaciak2 wrote:Personally, I don't like the idea that Rey is Shimi. First because she was a slave, she remains a slave, she is resold and bought back, she falls in love with another man with whom she has two children, then she is kidnapped and tortured to death ... I miss the voice "hope ..."
Instead I thought of the image reflected in the cave. I return to my theory that she is a messenger sent by the Force to help the Skywalker dynasty. She has seen herself thousands and thousands of times ... as if she was always born of herself. What if she's a side of the Force that embodies herself to help Ben Solo?
It would sound like this: Every age has a legend. I will tell you about Rey nobody, who came from nowhere to help the chosen one to fulfill the prophecy, and how love won over evil.
@giaciak2

And I'm with you, what kind of hope is that??? This cursed time loop, with everybody dying or repeating the same mistakes, again and again, it sounds like a waste of energy and zero hope. I don't believe they will make it.

Last edited by Atenais on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Atenais
Atenais
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

https://parthenoninruins.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors

Post by AhsokaTano on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Ok this is the last thing am going to say on the above theory/“leak” but it just occurred to me that there is a character called Jannah ( played by Naomi Ackie) which means paradise in Arabic .There is a Hadith in Islam which states Jannah is found at the foot of the mother - so maybe Jannah or /and Leia is involved in changing fate ?That they are the key to paradise , to enlightenment? That this was always meant to happen but Ben took the burden always himself and sacrificed his life - that it was always meant to be Han, Luke and Leia to change things .
Maybe that’s the sacrifice and by doing this it changes the fate of the galaxy forever.

Maybe Ben got exposed to the black rock in black
Spire , Baatu on his travels with Luke ( Leia tells us in Bloodline that they are on a mission in the outer rim ) and as a source of dark energy and as it tells us in the Galaxy’s Edge Map about the black spire rock “ it changed him and events forever”.

Yes maybe Rey does have a son called Anakin at the end in an epilogue but the darkness is gone and we are left to think until the very last scene that by changing fate , it means the skywalkers don’t exist - until we realise Ben and Rey share a force bond , that this exists because this was always meant to be the right fate and because of that he comes back to her- The End . Smile

Time travel done right and righting all the wrong in the galaxy . Very Happy
Lol! If it was any other director I would ignore time travel but it’s JJ and he loves it and he had a similar scenario in Lost series where they were in a kind of purgatory /time loop and couldn’t get out until one of them ie Desmond became enlightened and broke the cycle paving the way.

Last edited by AhsokaTano on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:51 pm

I think JJ will leak 70% of story via MSW or someone else. IMO they understand that it will be better to do so and they will give fans time to proccess some things.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:18 pm

@MrsWindu wrote:@DeeBee

I’m curious about that bag too. My initial thought was some of the Jedi texts were in there but it’s anyones guess.

Having looked at the teaser trailers for TFA and TLJ with 90 seconds each it’s tricky to gauge or conclude what exactly the contents of each film were. For example the KOR appeared in the trailer for a second or two but have yet to play a significant part or have more screentime in this saga. There are always going to be massive omissions, so Rose not appearing really doesn’t amount to much at this stage I feel. Just as John B last IG post calling ‘The Team’ includes Kelly as well as Billy Dee. I’m just gonna wait patiently for that next trailer to see if Rose makes an appearance.
@MrsWindu

So so true! Its going to be a slow fun reveal- I would be disappointed if the full script leaked again, I probably wouldn’t be able to resist reading it but I’d regret missing out on the fun of putting the puzzle together!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:03 pm

Official title of TROS in Russian is so strange and differs from what was reported earlier. To the point that various non-related media discuss it.

"Skywalker. Rising." (In Russian rising very rarely used for "rising" as a process, it usually used as noun "sunrise". I would say that it's almost never "rising" so it sounds "Skywalker. Sunrise". People who don't know English have a lot questions.)

Unoffical it's "The Ascension of Skywalker" and I will use it lol.
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:23 pm

@SkyStar

not even in my dreams I thought it was Palpatine. But I agree with what you said.
when I saw the trailer and felt sensible the unmistakable laughter of the emperor I burst with excitement and amazement. Smile they did a wonderfull job with these teaser Smile really good
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:04 pm

A Reylo who was at SWCC tweeted this a few days ago

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 7dd29b10

And then yesterday another Reylo chimed in

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 A3b5fa10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 568b8710

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 19334410

To lend some further context, supposedly they were chatting about TROS with the LF artist and they said that the piece was a spoiler for the overall trilogy and then they trailed off for a second like they almost regretted saying it (slip up!)
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by nickandnora on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 pm

I think we all know what that means (poster itself confirms reverse Anidala/reincarnation theory, and not in a terribly subtle manner).

PS. Is that poster available for sale?

nickandnora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylo Rey on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 pm

@nickandnora wrote:I think we all know what that means (poster itself confirms reverse Anidala/reincarnation theory, and not in a terribly subtle manner).

@nickandnora

I love it because it essentially scream romantic Reylo and a happy ending that parallels/inverse Anidala and brings everything full circle.
Kylo Rey
Kylo Rey
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by SheLitAFire on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 pm

@Kylo Rey wrote:A Reylo who was at SWCC tweeted this a few days ago

@Kylo Rey

My answer would be that Leia should have been shipped with Darth Vader then Laughing
SheLitAFire
SheLitAFire
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeBee on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:18 pm

@SheLitAFire wrote:

@Kylo Rey

My answer would be that Leia should have been shipped with Darth Vader then Laughing
@SheLitAFire

Rofl! I was thinking middle Leia holds that blaster with tenderness! Like it’s a flipping baby!
DeeBee
DeeBee
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Isn't it strange that Kylo's scar look so flesh and new after a year at least? I'm not implying anything, maybe I don't get how scars work

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 D4YSDX1WAAMuskw
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Saracene on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 pm

I’ve seen lots and lots of ideas about how the title might refer to a new force order called Skywalker instead of Jedi. Which is a possibility yes, but I don’t see it being an actual main storyline of the film. It’s more likely to be an epilogue, or something implied for the future, rather than Rey spending time in the film establishing the new order. It’s like, yeah it’s you can interpret RotJ as “Luke will bring back the Jedi”, but it’s not what the film is actually about.
Saracene
Saracene
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

http://yggdrasille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snufkin on Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:06 am

@special_cases It'd be awesome if JJ moved it again, like the scar keeps wandering throughout the trilogy. The up close of his photo - he really hasn't taken a shower or done laundry since Rey broke up with him.

Otherwise, yeah LOL the guy who LF trolled for dumping the entire plot of the movie on to the Internet and who couldn't analyze his way out of a paperbag somehow has this special insider knowledge that the main cast doesn't have. As for time travel, I knew it wasn't a coincidence that Keri Russell is in the cast - the last season of Felicity has a plot about different paths/fates involving a trip to the fortune teller (that's an Oracle in the Star Wars world)

The art piece is a tableau for three generations, including the people who married into the family, so that's my guess in terms of the spoiler. At least as of the last movie, Rey's just in the same group with Lando and Obi-Wan, outsider who's been pulled into their drama.
snufkin
snufkin
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by motherofpearl1 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:14 am

Regarding Kylo's scar, it's a pretty deep cut, so it would take a long time, if ever, to fade to silver.
Watching the mirror cave scene,I always thought that when Rey sees those two reflections they look like her and Ben.
motherofpearl1
motherofpearl1
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Teo oswald on Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:56 am

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Tumblr_ppvn08JPfk1vubvjb_640

[edit]
the image is not very clear, but it can be him, the creature that repairs the helmet of kylo ren

Last edited by Moonlight13 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : leaked picture)
Teo oswald
Teo oswald
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Parsnips on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:37 am

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 7dd29b10

And then yesterday another Reylo chimed in

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 A3b5fa10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 568b8710

To lend some further context, supposedly they were chatting about TROS with the LF artist and they said that the piece was a spoiler for the overall trilogy and then they trailed off for a second like they almost regretted saying it (slip up!)
@Kylo Rey

Well, it's not a spoiler by any means...but you would think that Ben being THE SKYWALKER OF THE ST was a mammoth revelation the way certain fans are doing gymnastics to prove it has to be Shmi's Other Kid or Luke back from the dead or Muh Baby Girl. Rolling Eyes
12 Parsnips
12 Parsnips
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 am

@special_cases
Regarding Kylo’s scar it wouldn’t be weird if they were stuck in a time loop that kept repeating over and over with no end in sight . Do you remember Jack in Lost series ( also JJ Abrams ) how his shaving scar wouldn’t heal because he was stuck in a time loop ?
Also everyone found this on Reddit today from the Tarkin novel ( has anyone read this ?):- see at the end below .
This is canon in the novel . Sidious and Plagueis made a pact to rule for 10,000 years - the skywalkers are under a curse but it has a time limit which gives us hope . I think it’s leia who has to make the sacrifice ( all the OT probably to reset the timeline to what it has to be )and up until now it’s Ben that has done it . This is like proper fairy stuff but with a more sci fi twist .

The egg mentioned in the prophecy below is the Death Star but it’s also the zygote images on the falcon next to rey when she closes the door to Ben in TLJ and it represents her own eggs too plus we had the same in a rebel episodes when one of the geonosians was drawing zygote images on the floor . See images below too. It’s like a dream when images turn up randomly all pointing to the same thing or conclusion
trying to tell you something but show up in different ways .

Can you guys see what i am seeing ? It’s like a curse the skywalkers are under for 10,000 years and they are like sleeping beauty repeating events over and over , past, present and future echoing throughout in dreamlike sequence hence why the images crop up again and again but in different formats. I feel
like am having an awakening now lol!

Someone will break the cycle . I believe it’s always been Ben and it wasn’t meant to be . It’s gotta to be leia to sacrifice herself for her son because the OT characters have to cease to exist for the time line to start again as it was meant to be . It doesn’t mean they won’t be born , I think it will be hopeful and they will but if this is done right Anakin and Padme will bring up both of their kids Luke and Leia.
The quote about the Jedi being sacrificed to purge the sin of the nameless I think is referring to rey - because of what was done to her - the Jedi died to atone as it set in motion events that should never have happened .
When someone breaks the cycle , the Jedi will return !! Smile

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 Cf11af10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 7149d610
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 A2572910

Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 5d306c10
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 F573c010
Episode IX: Spoilers and Rumors - Page 5 73b48d10
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by special_cases on Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:54 am

@AhsokaTano Why do you think it will be Leia?

Update about Russian title "Skywalker. Rising"

Apparently they have no choice regarding this title because both "The Ascension of Skywalker" and "Rising of Skywalker" will clear up if Skywalker is he or she. In Russian last names change because of gender. Russian Disney did not give any official comments, of course, but suddenly everybody is reporting this. Make of that what you will. But it seems that Lucasfilm definitely wants to be ambigious in the title because of Rey.

Last edited by special_cases on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
special_cases
special_cases
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AhsokaTano on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:07 am

@Special_Cases
I think it’s Leia because seeing pieta images ( Mary with her son Jesus) looks like an inversion of the bridal carry but also because there’s a character called Jannah which in Arabic means paradise and in Muslim Hadith “ paradise is found at the foot of the mother “. That’s what makes me think Leia will be crucial in breaking the curse ( if it plays out like the above with the curse /time loop ). Maybe both Jannah and Leia will be involved but am thinking of it on a metaphorical level and what we have seen before . Also to reset the timeline presumably original trilogy skywalkers characters would have to cease to exist - for the time being as we would be starting over with Rey , Ben etc . I don’t know what repercussions it would have on rest of timeline but I still have hope they would be born because of the force bond Rey and Ben share that ties them together so would mean he would exist . It’s crazy stuff I know . Let’s see how it all plays out but it’s very fairy tale like a sleeping beauty curse but sci fi style and also it’s very wizard of oz and beauty and the beast ie when the awakening occurs and the curse is broken many of the characters might be there but not as we knew them before ie they may have different roles etc .
I don’t mind how they do it as long as we get a fairy tale ending and happily ever after Smile
AhsokaTano
AhsokaTano
Force Ghost
Force Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Dementor on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:33 am

@Kylo Rey wrote:
@nickandnora wrote:I think we all know what that means (poster itself confirms reverse Anidala/reincarnation theory, and not in a terribly subtle manner).

@nickandnora

I love it because it essentially scream romantic Reylo and a happy ending that parallels/inverse Anidala and brings everything full circle.
@Kylo Rey

It also says, quite blatantly, Ben is THE main Skywalker of the trilogy, like Anakin was in the Prequels and how salvaging his soul was the crux of the Originals.  The whole plot revolves around him. He's the front and center image just like his grandfather.

Back to top Go down

Post by loversinthestorm on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:49 am

I can see the reverse anidala and all but what absolutely jumps from this poster for me is that Vader, Anakin and Kylo are the same person?!

loversinthestorm
Jedi Youngling
Jedi Youngling

Back to top Go down

Post by nemapasara on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 am

@loversinthestorm wrote:I can see the reverse anidala and all but what absolutely jumps from this poster for me is that Vader, Anakin and Kylo are the same person?!
@loversinthestorm

I've seen people theorizing that Palpatine created Rey like he might've created Anakin. But what if he created Ben? Leia got pregnant almost immediately after Anakin dies and baby Ben is described as being a pulsing, living band of light. It's the "a vein of darkness thrust in him" that sounds unnatural and could be the part of the previously posted prophecy that means that Leia (who was born when Anakin became Vader and the Empire gained rule of the galaxy) gave birth to darkness (Palpatine's influence in the birth of Ben). Just a wild thought I got when reading those prophecies.
nemapasara
nemapasara
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by giaciak2 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:13 am

Hi guys, I add my thoughts to the individual sentences.

All the prophecies from Master & Apprentice

"She who will be born to darkness will give birth to darkness." (Leia or Rey?)

"When the righteous lose the light, evil once dead shall return." (Obi Wan, Anakin, Luke? - No doubt about who will return Plageius and Sidious)

"Only through sacrifice of many Jedi will the Order cleanse the sin done to the nameless." (Obi Wan, Anakin, Luke, Leia? Ben Solo? Rey? everyone except Rey? mmm there are also Ezra, Ashoka, Kanan...- many don't say all ...)
Who are the unnamed?  The unnamed could be Rey and Anakin I think they are the travelers of Tarkin! the Sky-walker.
Rey and Anakin are the nameless, they are entities sent by force to bring balance.
The curse will then be broken with the death of many Jedi ... Leia and Ben remain ... so Ben sacrifices himself before Rey passes to the dark side.

Maybe Ben passed to the dark side to save Rey knowing she would be corrupt. But there are Maz's phrases... "Your parents won't come back but someone can still do again." So Rey's parents are dead but Ben can come back.
Another sentence, When Rey is in the woods she hears a voice: "I'll come back to get you treasure, I promise..." is certainly Ben Solo.
So Ben Solo has to come back. Whoever they are, whether Ben dies or not, he will return to her.
 H-beating

"The danger of the past is not past, but sleeps in an egg. When the egg cracks, it will threaten the entire galaxy."  (Egg = black death? Pregnant Rey after a handshake... not even Geppetto and Pinocchio ...)

"A chosen one shall come, born of no father, and throught him will ultimate balance in the force be restored." (Anakin? Or the son of Rey and Kylo born from a handshake...it was better to have Pinocchio born with a saw!)

From the Tarkin novel.

But it was here that they would one day work togheter the way Sidious and Plagueis had to coax from the dark side its final secrets. In the intervening years he had actually came to appreciate Plagueis for the planner and prophet he had been. Such perilous machinations required two Sith, one to serve as bait for dark side, the other to be the vessel.Success would grant them the power to harness the full powers of the dark side, and allow them to rule for ten thousand years.
... he would not allow himself to be sidetracked from his goal of unlocking the secrets many of the Sith Masters before him had sought: the means to harness the powers of the dark side to reshape reality itself; in effect, to fashion a universe if his own creation. Not mere immortality of the sort Plagueis had lusted after, but influence of the ultimate sort. As his Empire swelled, bringing more and more of the outer systems into its fold, so too would his power unfurl, until every being in the galaxy was held captive in his dark embrace.

Looks like a plot against the chosen one. Basically Sidious and Plagueis tricked Anakin into bringing him to the dark side and closing him in a time loop so that every time one of them died the other one would bring him back to life by screwing the loop again, and every time they came back they became more and more powerful.

The hypothesis that Rey gets pregnant with Kylo and that she is Shimi is possible but it sucks! Someone has to stop the curse... Rey, Leia, Ben? If this is true they are all screwed together ... so it will be another to interrupt the curse (the only one is Finn) or the child will not be born from a handshake but Kylo will kill himself first to save Rey, not make her become Shimi and not give birth to Anakin ... in comparison Romeo and Juliet will be Harmony ...

I'm only sure of one thing. Ben Solo will come back ... Han Solo didn't come back to get Qi'Ra as promised, but Ben will come back to Rey, you know what I think? I think that the image in the mirror of the cave shows Rey who sees herself endless.

It is Rey who is imprisoned by the curse. Ben Solo has gone back in time to save her. That's why when he meets her in the woods he says ... "it's you!" and takes her away like a bride. For this reason, let Finn free (the new Kenobi) Kylo know that he is fundamental for Rey.

I'm thinking that Ben Solo has already returned to save Rey, but he needs help.
giaciak2
giaciak2
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsythia on Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:22 am

@nemapasara wrote:
@loversinthestorm wrote:I can see the reverse anidala and all but what absolutely jumps from this poster for me is that Vader, Anakin and Kylo are the same person?!
@loversinthestorm

I've seen people theorizing that Palpatine created Rey like he might've created Anakin. But what if he created Ben? Leia got pregnant almost immediately after Anakin dies and baby Ben is described as being a pulsing, living band of light. It's the "a vein of darkness thrust in him" that sounds unnatural and could be the part of the previously posted prophecy that means that Leia (who was born when Anakin became Vader and the Empire gained rule of the galaxy) gave birth to darkness (Palpatine's influence in the birth of Ben). Just a wild thought I got when reading those prophecies.

I'm not really a fan of theories that Rey or Ben was created by Palpatine, but Snoke called Ben "Son of Darkness". Neither Han nor Leia are dark, so shouldn't he be a "Son of Light"? If Ben was created by Palpatine/Darkness, that line would make more sense. But maybe I'm reading too much into this, it could be that Rian thought "Son of Darkness" sounds cooler than "Grandson of Darkness" or that Snoke was trying to flatter Ben.
Forsythia
Forsythia
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum